Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > The Club
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2008, 02:36 PM   #1
Creech
Administrator

Send a message via Skype™ to Creech

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Administrator   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 2   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 40 (more» ...)
PC Version achievement glitches

At least three of the achievements do not currently work on the PC version (at least, they have not unlocked for me and several other folks):

Bag Them Bones - 30 GS - Shoot All Skullshots on every level in either Tournament or Single Event.
Scores on the Board - 10 GS - Get in the top 100,000 on any leaderboard.
Tabletopper - 25 GS - Get in the top 5,000 on any leaderboard.

Currently Sega and Bizzarre have no plans to correct these, although I will be hammering them on them for some time. Ever since Jay Boor left Sega and went to work for Konami, Sega's responsiveness has been for crap. sigh.

Awake, Alert, & Enthusiastic!
The Silicon Rule: If the product is free, then you are the product.
Old 06-02-2008, 10:35 PM   #2
Don Manolo

don manolito's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
where can I send a message for them to correct it, the more people complain the better right?

Thanks to the_b1ues for the sig!
Old 06-02-2008, 10:51 PM   #3
mistical

misticalx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I'd suggest posting at the Bizarre Creations Forums (Developers of The Club), either in the main The Club forum, http://www.bizarrecreations.com/foru...forum.php?f=25 or the Technical Help forum The Club, http://www.bizarrecreations.com/foru...forum.php?f=41

I did a QUICK search and found one topic talking about it months ago but doesn't look like it got anywhere: http://www.bizarrecreations.com/foru...vement#p278164 - though I saw a few other topics talking about a patch. I'm not sure if the patch was released yet or if even the patch was released already, if it contains a fix or not.
Old 06-05-2008, 06:12 PM   #4
Don Manolo

don manolito's Gamercard

Allright thanks, I've posted on those forums so hopefully they will do something about it?

Old 06-09-2008, 03:46 PM   #5
boofarama
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to boofarama

xSTONEDx B00FER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
thats gay my club for pc barely works i have an alien ware computer and its so laggy as if my computer sucks i dont know what to do creech cause i was going to boost with you.
Old 07-26-2008, 09:28 PM   #6
Don Manolo

don manolito's Gamercard

I would like to inform you guys that the leaderboard achievements are fixed, probably the skullshot too but cannot tell for sure since I don't have that one. I did unlock the 2 leaderboard achievements today.

Old 07-27-2008, 12:14 AM   #7
boofarama
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to boofarama

xSTONEDx B00FER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
thanks don this is very good news yay
Old 08-06-2008, 09:43 PM   #8
Quinion

Quinnion's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
still not unlocking for me
Old 08-06-2008, 09:53 PM   #9
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Administrator   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 2   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Artist of the Month
Yeah, the update won't install for me and it also appears to have deleted my save game files, which is irritating since I had all the skull shots.

Plus, Sega's support website has been down for most of the last two weeks. Irritating as hell.
Old 08-09-2008, 05:43 AM   #10
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

So I never got the update to install automatically. It would get to 99% applied and crash the game. I messed around a bit and found an application in the game directory called "updaterhelper" and on a whim I double clicked on it. Nothing happened. I right clicked and chose "run as administrator" and it ran, launched the game, and signed me into Live, and the patch was applied.

Hopefully that helps anyone else who might have the same issue.

I can confirm that the two leaderboard achievements now work, and the Bag Them Bones still does not. I just went through the entire game again (5th time...sigh) and got every skull shot, and no achievement. Wasted two hours, but at least now we know.

Old 09-02-2008, 02:18 PM   #11
Gun-Nut

darksynopsis's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Thanks for the update will be sure to log onto The Club and unlock the leaderboard achievements.
Old 09-07-2008, 12:21 PM   #12
Jbrizzel
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to Jbrizzel Send a message via MSN to Jbrizzel Send a message via Yahoo to Jbrizzel

JbrizzeI's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Yes, I can confirm also that the leaderboard achivs work now to.
Old 10-05-2008, 02:02 PM   #13
Ruthless
Banned User

Ruthless x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
So I never got the update to install automatically. It would get to 99% applied and crash the game. I messed around a bit and found an application in the game directory called "updaterhelper" and on a whim I double clicked on it. Nothing happened. I right clicked and chose "run as administrator" and it ran, launched the game, and signed me into Live, and the patch was applied.

Hopefully that helps anyone else who might have the same issue.

I can confirm that the two leaderboard achievements now work, and the Bag Them Bones still does not. I just went through the entire game again (5th time...sigh) and got every skull shot, and no achievement. Wasted two hours, but at least now we know.
Nice one fella i was trying for hours to get it to work, this tip worked great. I need a better graphics card though its really laggy, i have a 9300 im getting a 8800 or 9800.
Old 01-27-2009, 07:40 PM   #14
Mtld

Mtld's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze
The game (PC) keeps deleting my save game !! I can't believe this !

First time, I got to the Boat and it deleted my save.

2nd time, I went straight to the end of the game, but couldn't beat the last level on Insane.

Guess what ? It's deleted again !!

It's possible to make a copy of the savegame file, but I wonder if pasting it after will work. Did anybody tried that ?

100% Retail = 120

100% Arcade = 113
Old 01-27-2009, 08:08 PM   #15
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Because of the required synchronization with Live, I doubt it will work, but it is worth a shot.

Old 02-15-2009, 09:19 PM   #16
guz2221

elGuz UY's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
At least three of the achievements do not currently work on the PC version (at least, they have not unlocked for me and several other folks):

Bag Them Bones - 30 GS - Shoot All Skullshots on every level in either Tournament or Single Event.
Scores on the Board - 10 GS - Get in the top 100,000 on any leaderboard.
Tabletopper - 25 GS - Get in the top 5,000 on any leaderboard.

Currently Sega and Bizzarre have no plans to correct these, although I will be hammering them on them for some time. Ever since Jay Boor left Sega and went to work for Konami, Sega's responsiveness has been for crap. sigh.
Well i've unlocked the Scores board achievements (both) but i didn't tried to unlock "Bag Them Bones" but the ones i can't unlock are:"Splash Down" and "Defcon 3" which i have played ALL THE LEVELS in INSANE and I've completed them all in insane mode.
However, i've tried doing "Splash Down" in easy mode and when i'd finished it, it said: "ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED; SPLASH DOWN" AND I PRESSED THE HOME BUTTON AND it seemed that the achievement was unlocked but I've checked my unlocked achivements a minute later and it was NOT unlocked !!?!??!!? THAT'S VERY WEIRD!!!!
Old 07-03-2009, 05:07 PM   #17
XDRUNKENIRISHX

XDRUNKENIRISHX's Gamercard
i unlocked the score board achievements on my first go dont know how just did
Closed Thread