Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Army of Two
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-22-2008, 11:11 AM   #31
Kaney WG

Send a message via MSN to Kaney WG

The Contr0l's Gamercard
Thanks bro! Worked first go lol with pkm.
Kaney WG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 11:18 AM   #32
odysseus123

odysseus123 vtb's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaney WG View Post
Thanks bro! Worked first go lol with pkm.
No problem.
odysseus123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 03:21 PM   #33
asgerfv

asgerfv's Gamercard
Thumbs up Mission 7 Back to back guide on Professional

Hi,

We just finished the back to back after maybe 50+ attempts. Maybe this could be in the guide?:

Player 1:
Aim quickly on the first enemy coming through the door and take him out (position 1).
Aim up on the guy at first floor, just above "position 1" and take him out (position 2).
Then down again, "position 1". Stay there and take the next enemy out quickly. -So 2 enemies come out of this door.
Go up to "position 2" again.
Then "position 1". Then turn to the right and take out the enemy on the first floor (position 3). From here, go down below "position 3" to the enemy who ran through the door (position 4).
Then "position 2".
From there you just turn right and help player 2.

Player 2:
From starting position: Aim up, shoot the first enemy running in (position 1).
Next go to the left on ground floor and shoot the enemy coming through the door (position 2).

Repeat this pattern 4 times (so 8 different enemies in total). After this, help Player 1 to take out the last enemies - especially to your left, on the first floor.

Remember that the first enemy must be taken out quickly so he doesn't have time to hide behind the covers. You can use the aim button to ensure this result.

If you get the "feign death" button, press it quickly. The ideal situation is that one player is down, and the other one is feigning. The player who's down must now take out as many as possible (in our case, there was only one left). This is difficult as your screen is getting very dark - aim for the enemy health indicators. The feigning player should get up, and heal the other player without dragging him/her.

We both had "Felin-2C" fully upgraded (except the silencers).

Good luck. We've completed many games on the highest difficulty but this scene took the cake.

Regards, and hope it helps someone,
"asgerfv" & "DutteMuzen"

Last edited by asgerfv; 06-22-2008 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Added weapons used
asgerfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 06:21 PM   #34
Parkerktm

Send a message via AIM to Parkerktm

JUST DO IT7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   5,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by odysseus123 View Post
I used a fully upgraded PKM. The trick to the back-to-back is you have to pay attention to the side you start off on. Once the camera pans around you and stops, stay facing that direction and kill everyone that comes out. There is a 2-3 sec pause between when the NPCs die and when they come out of the doorway so stay on your side until those guys are gone. Then when they are gone move to your right until you see more enemies and do the same thing as I said above. Eventually you'll come out of it. Don't worry about trying to take down your allies side because you WILL die in the process.
It's not so much the back to back it's when we get out of it we've taken so much damage that one bullet kills us.

Thanks for the help though, i'll continue to try with my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asgerfv View Post
Hi,

We just finished the back to back after maybe 50+ attempts. Maybe this could be in the guide?:

Player 1:
Aim quickly on the first enemy coming through the door and take him out (position 1).
Aim up on the guy at first floor, just above "position 1" and take him out (position 2).
Then down again, "position 1". Stay there and take the next enemy out quickly. -So 2 enemies come out of this door.
Go up to "position 2" again.
Then "position 1". Then turn to the right and take out the enemy on the first floor (position 3). From here, go down below "position 3" to the enemy who ran through the door (position 4).
Then "position 2".
From there you just turn right and help player 2.

Player 2:
From starting position: Aim up, shoot the first enemy running in (position 1).
Next go to the left on ground floor and shoot the enemy coming through the door (position 2).

Repeat this pattern 4 times (so 8 different enemies in total). After this, help Player 1 to take out the last enemies - especially to your left, on the first floor.

Remember that the first enemy must be taken out quickly so he doesn't have time to hide behind the covers. You can use the aim button to ensure this result.

If you get the "feign death" button, press it quickly. The ideal situation is that one player is down, and the other one is feigning. The player who's down must now take out as many as possible (in our case, there was only one left). This is difficult as your screen is getting very dark - aim for the enemy health indicators. The feigning player should get up, and heal the other player without dragging him/her.

We both had "Felin-2C" fully upgraded (except the silencers).

Good luck. We've completed many games on the highest difficulty but this scene took the cake.

Regards, and hope it helps someone,
"asgerfv" & "DutteMuzen"
Thanks man!

Great post considering it's your first!

God Bless America

Parkerktm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 07:05 PM   #35
Kaney WG

Send a message via MSN to Kaney WG

The Contr0l's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by odysseus123 View Post
I used a fully upgraded PKM. The trick to the back-to-back is you have to pay attention to the side you start off on. Once the camera pans around you and stops, stay facing that direction and kill everyone that comes out. There is a 2-3 sec pause between when the NPCs die and when they come out of the doorway so stay on your side until those guys are gone. Then when they are gone move to your right until you see more enemies and do the same thing as I said above. Eventually you'll come out of it. Don't worry about trying to take down your allies side because you WILL die in the process.
This WORKS guys, seriously as soon as I tried this (on solo) I finished it, on professional too.
Kaney WG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 07:26 PM   #36
Gaagie

Gaagie's Gamercard
Awesome guide man! thank you very much. Now I'm going for 100%
Old 07-10-2008, 05:45 PM   #37
The Reds 1993

OlsAbsss x's Gamercard
Can Someone Please Help Me With The Kill Dalton Under 40s And The Headshot One Please Send A Message To The Reds 1993

Last edited by The Reds 1993; 07-10-2008 at 10:39 PM.
The Reds 1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 04:30 PM   #38
Alfman1

Alfman1's Gamercard
this is an achievement guide, not the trading thread.

post here http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=24016 if you're from America

and here http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=70326 if you're from the UK.

See my 100% Completed games here!!
Alfman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 07:01 PM   #39
iRKOu

AZNMamba24's Gamercard
ok wtf... ive like destroyed over 1 thousand objects and still no achievement... ive restarted checkpoint over 10 times destroyign the huge screen of Rios and Salem's picture... wtf is going on?
Old 08-06-2008, 01:34 AM   #40
ROOKdaddyPIMP

XROOKDADDYX's Gamercard
Can anyone confirm that changing the difficulty to recruit for the back to back and then changing back to pro for the end still unlocks achievement?
Old 08-24-2008, 06:16 PM   #41
StumblesMcGee

StumblesMcGee's Gamercard
Can't see how it's possible, considering there's no way to change the difficulty on the fly like that. I mean, you could try quitting after a checkpoint and then reloading into Recruit; beat back2back and quit out after next checkpoint to reload back to Professional. I have my doubts.

After 15+ tries just now, got past back2back w/fully upgraded M249 Saw (EDIT:Thought it was originally PKM, but now that I'm looking at equipped weapons, it was the Saw). I killed all guys on my side and had to swing over to allied cpu side to kill the last remaining peeps he had, but managed it.

Just glad it's over. That was fuckin' hard.

Last edited by StumblesMcGee; 08-24-2008 at 06:30 PM.
StumblesMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 09:49 PM   #42
ITD Soldierboy

oO H3RO1C Oo's Gamercard
Killing Dalton in less than 40 seconds is gonna be a bitch. Thanks for the guide.

Join me on November 8th, 2011 in a friendly game of Battlefield 3 as we watch the threads pile up about how bad Modern Warfare 3 is and how millions still buy it!

October 25th - The day when a true online warfare gaming experience is released!
ITD Soldierboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 11:39 AM   #43
longdillon1

MAVERICKDILLON's Gamercard
jrkou. I feel ya man. Ive also destroyed over 2000 objects and have jack shit as far as an achievement! This fucking shit is glitched!
longdillon1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 06:41 AM   #44
splock

spl0ck's Gamercard
I Promise To Kill You Last

for this achievement i was gonna do with friend but decided to try myself and if you get the mgl mk-x you can solo the achievement on recruit really easily.

get to the end of the level to the part where you have to kill dalton then quit equip a mg mk-x and a m107 light fifty. Campaign, recruit watch the cutscene aggresive hold your partner and fire slightly ahead of where dalton is standing so the shots impact him and he will go down in like 10 seconds. then when he jumps down take a few steps to the left pull out your m107 light fifty and nail him 2 headshots.

like i said really easy
splock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 06:44 AM   #45
splock

spl0ck's Gamercard
longdillon1

lol level 7 on profesional hard? no offence but it was actually fairly easy.

all you have to do is upgrade pkm and spray almost non stop where the guys come out

you try killing dalton solo with a retarded ally that drags you into the open when you get downed =/ or doing some of cod4's or cod3's levels on veteran
splock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 04:51 PM   #46
Alfman1

Alfman1's Gamercard
Longdillon was actually saying that he's destroyed over double the things necessary
and hasn't got the achievement. Where did he talk about level 7? :s

See my 100% Completed games here!!
Alfman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 11:49 AM   #47
longdillon1

MAVERICKDILLON's Gamercard
Well, I dont know if I am a lucky one but I did the dalton one in about 10 minutes by myself! I blasted him with the ak and ran to the middle so I could aim better and put my ai partner on agro mode. Then I shot him twice in the head and he died. Relatively easy but a bitch at the same time. But it is done. WOO HOO!
longdillon1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 05:55 AM   #48
The REAL LegacY

Send a message via AIM to The REAL LegacY

The REAL LegacY's Gamercard
trying to do this with no coop teamate is hard as shit.. if anyone needs it and wants to boost with me send me a message..

GT = The REAL LegacY

Also looking to start an achievement guide project with anyone on youtube. Explaining with video how to get achievements done as well as other cool ideas to mix in and make it original.
The REAL LegacY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 08:14 AM   #49
The REAL LegacY

Send a message via AIM to The REAL LegacY

The REAL LegacY's Gamercard
mission 7 back to back on pro was easy.. did it on first try, dont see how that was difficult but doing mission 8 daltan was pretty intense and aggrivating due to getting it under 40 secs with the AI on pro;/

Also looking to start an achievement guide project with anyone on youtube. Explaining with video how to get achievements done as well as other cool ideas to mix in and make it original.
The REAL LegacY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 08:03 PM   #50
BigEasy

B1g Ez's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
I bought the Pack 8 on ranked multiplayer. No achievement wth anyone else have this problem??

Edit: i just played again and did it and it unlocked this time :P

100% CoD: Classic, 2,3,4,5,6,7,8

100% Halo 3, 3:ODST, Halo Wars, Reach

Last edited by BigEasy; 11-08-2008 at 08:33 PM.
BigEasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 06:02 PM   #51
Iv AJay vI

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Great guide db
Old 01-30-2009, 12:49 AM   #52
CroSnake

Send a message via ICQ to CroSnake Send a message via MSN to CroSnake Send a message via Skype™ to CroSnake

CroSnake's Gamercard
Do I have to kill Dalton after destroying all the things?
Cause I am at the 48 Screens and destroyed them, killed myself, destroyed them and the achievement doesn't unlock. Do I have to play to the next checkpoint after destroying them or do I also have to kill Dalton?

Completed XBLA: 12 / 14
Completed Retail: 22 / 33
GS Completion: 87,76%

(Last update: 12/14/2009)
CroSnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 12:50 AM   #53
CroSnake

Send a message via ICQ to CroSnake Send a message via MSN to CroSnake Send a message via Skype™ to CroSnake

CroSnake's Gamercard
Do I have to kill Dalton after destroying all the things for the Arnold Braunschweiger Achievement?
Cause I am at the 48 Screens and destroyed them, killed myself, destroyed them and the achievement doesn't unlock. Do I have to play to the next checkpoint after destroying them or do I also have to kill Dalton?

Edit:
Sorry, can anyone erase the post above? I didn't choose "Edit" but "Quote" and didn't think, sorry. It's late :<

Completed XBLA: 12 / 14
Completed Retail: 22 / 33
GS Completion: 87,76%

(Last update: 12/14/2009)
CroSnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 06:23 AM   #54
Mike5540

Mike5540's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaney WG View Post
Damn that back to back is tough, still havn't gotten passed it! Has anyone actually done it solo?
I have, not that bad.. just keep shooting and look up more than on your level cause its harder to find the guys on the top floor then the guys running at you on your floor.
Old 02-25-2009, 07:59 PM   #55
Kashla

Kashla's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfman1 View Post
For the destroy 300 objects achievements, theres a really good area which has 48 objects making up one big screen.

If you wanna put that in your guide then feel free. I think its usefull for those who don't wanna play it more than once like me

Description:
Just go on level 8 until you get to the room with the finger scans and stuff. In the background you'll see a HUGE monitor with Salem and Rios's faces' on. Run through this area until you hit the checkpoint (the one where you kick down a door.)
Then run out of the door, and head left.

You'll now see the big monitor is 48 little tv's making up a bigger picture. Destroy these, then load the checkpoint, repeat 6 times and waheeey. Easy.
Doesn't work mate. I tried that. The DLC is set up differently than the main game. when you RESTART from previous checkpoint, it means RESTART. You lose credit for all destroyed objects you got after the last checkpoint.

What you can do is destroy all the TVs from the catwalks, go downstairs to get a checkpoint, die, then when you respawn downstairs, the TVs are back and you can break them again, do so, then go do the 2nd biometric to get another checkpoint, die, and destroy all the TVs again. Unfortunately you have to then replay the level to redo the 3 checkpoint thing.

I'll say it again: Reloading the same checkpoint over and over does not save your destroy count.
Kashla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 10:33 PM   #56
Phate

TBS Phate's Gamercard
I take it there was no actual point in me posting a guide to getting Arnold Braunschweiger?
Phate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 03:11 AM   #57
Kashla

Kashla's Gamercard
No, the guide was informative. Just the checkpoint repeat part of it was inaccurate. Without the guide I would have only been shooting TVs and had to play the 8th level many times to get the achievement because I didn't know the chairs (oh so many chairs).

I should add shooting the glass walls of the offices and breaking them doesn't count towards your 300, nor do laptops (unless you see the screen go black. a bullet hole does not mean destroyed apparently). But the lamps in the guest louge, the chairs, TVs, clocks, and fire extinguishers do.
Kashla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:03 AM   #58
domn8rdom

Domn8rdom's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Nice i did all the campaign achievements with the AI. Thanks
domn8rdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 08:36 PM   #59
Pheonix_Assassin
Banned User

Send a message via MSN to Pheonix_Assassin

Phe0nixAssass1n's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I just DL this i know im slow ive only just got the game lol
Pheonix_Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 10:24 PM   #60
Xplozion27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Jo View Post
3. Arnold Braunschweiger
You must destroy 300 destructible objects. Very easily done on Level 8. It will take about 1.5-2 playthroughs of level 8 to do this. Almost anything can be destroyed from fire extinguishers to electrical boxes, to chairs to laptops to TV's etc. In the level there will be a massive fight in an office area, there will be tons of offices on the main room and in side rooms with plenty to destroy (laptops, chairs, clocks, TV's) and then there will be another fight in Dalton's main room before the vault where you will be a huge screen with Tyson and Rios' face on it. That huge screen has 48 individual screens which can all be destroyed. There is nothing more to really say for this achievement though, just shoot anything that looks like it can be destroyed. You can also find an area, destroy everything than die and come back and keep rinsing and repeating. But after a maximum of 2 playthroughs of the level destroying everything you see you should have it. I got it in 1 and a half playthroughs. It unlocked on my second playthrough in the massive TV room with Tyson and Rios' face on the screen. Oh yea and also if you are doing co-op you must each destroy 300 objects, you can't get 150 than have your partner get 150, each person must destroy 300.

I just played mission 8, and i must have got about 150 -200 ish, and I completed the level, when I go back to that level say from the start will it still count the previous ones that I have taken down?
Xplozion27 is offline   Reply With Quote