PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Ninja Gaiden 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-08-2008, 11:03 PM   #121
Foxhound300

Foxhound300's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
it took me a long time to get ultimate destruction. I had completed the game once on warrior, then did the dragon sword, and then finally got it on the stairs on chapter 10 using the flails. But that was when i was just using the ultimate technique during EVERY FREAKING ENCOUNTER. You probably aren't doing that.

It strains the mind a bit don'it? You think you're all alone... maybe I come down the chimney, bring presents to the good girls and boys. Maybe not, though. Maybe I've always been here.

thanks madcap1
Foxhound300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 02:17 PM   #122
iTz NewFieMaGiK

iTz NewFieMaGiK's Gamercard
omg this game so gondor i thought normal was hard but the hardest difficulty yah right so hard to beat
iTz NewFieMaGiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 04:21 PM   #123
Bieest Unit
Banned User

Bieest Unit's Gamercard
Not the kind of game to me. Borrowed and didn't even get past the chapter 2 boss, then a friend did it for me, raising my hopes - followed by chapter 3 with some kind of annoying dogs wielding swords tagging me with grenades.
Got so frustrated that I returned the game to my friend instantly. Never going to play this game again. Only way I might get achievements is when someone wants to play this game and plays it on my gamertag.
Bieest Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 04:29 PM   #124
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
these achievements actually look really great!..some hard but still great! will have to play this game one day..

---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 11:49 AM   #125
HamsterLV

HamsterLV's Gamercard
Wow, what a piece of s*** game this is! I never expected it to be THIS crappy...Is it just me or other people see that this is a piece of s*** game too?!

1000+ points (42 games)

AVERAGE POINTS PER GAME - 1050+

Want to boost
= COD 3
HamsterLV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 02:52 PM   #126
KarmaDog214

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamsterLV View Post
Wow, what a piece of s*** game this is! I never expected it to be THIS crappy...Is it just me or other people see that this is a piece of s*** game too?!
Maybe you're just not cut out to be a ninja?
KarmaDog214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 10:30 AM   #127
pillz

v PILLZ v's Gamercard
Smile question about wepon achievement

ok so im getting the dragon sword achievement so i can use anything but switch my wepon or what?what about the levels it makes you switch your wepon some help
Old 09-19-2009, 05:09 PM   #128
KarmaDog214

Quote:
Originally Posted by pillz View Post
ok so im getting the dragon sword achievement so i can use anything but switch my wepon or what?what about the levels it makes you switch your wepon some help
In this case, just switch back to your Dragon Sword. As long as you don't hit an enemy with a different weapon, you will get the achievement at the end of the game. If you hit an enemy with a different weapon, jump to dashboard and load your game. Don't hit the select menu and quit game. Hope this helps and good luck.
KarmaDog214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:34 AM   #129
Sieni

idfngs's Gamercard
Yey, just finished Projectile Run on Warrior. Only missing OTs and im done. So many other games that ill be satisfied with 800gs. Thanks for the tips guys and merry xmas.
Sieni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 02:44 AM   #130
Red Maw

RedMaw226's Gamercard
What do you get for doing a projectile run?
Red Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 10:36 PM   #131
Sieni

idfngs's Gamercard
For me it was for collecting all skulls and weapon achievements. I also got UTs spamming that Windmill. But you do it to get weapons. You play till 2nd last save point and after that finish the game with weapon you want.
Sieni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 04:46 AM   #132
swampy

lame

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricDC View Post
This makes Mass Effect's achievements seem easy.

Dragon Sword Master 5 Complete the game using only the Dragon Sword.
Lunar Staff Master 5 Complete the game using only the Lunar Staff.
Falcon's Talons Master 5 Complete the game using only the Falcon's Talons.
Dual Katana Master 5 Complete the game using only the Dragon's Claw and Tiger's Fang.
Kusari-gama Master 5 Complete the game using only the Kusari-gama.
Eclipse Scythe Master 5 Complete the game using only the Eclipse Scythe.
Tonfa Master 5 Complete the game using only the Tonfa.
Vigoorian Flail Master 5 Complete the game using only the Vigoorian Flail.

Worth only 5 points each too. What do you guys think about this?
you think being part of the game and the main part i might add to thats, you would at least get what do you think is a fair scroe people wat like 35 too 45 points each acheievment i mean you have to go through the whole game using only yhtat oneweapon man i would really get bored with that one Rofl thank people if u wanna add me on Xbox send requst to swampalishes
swampy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 01:19 PM   #133
Achiever TM

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by swampy View Post
you think being part of the game and the main part i might add to thats, you would at least get what do you think is a fair scroe people wat like 35 too 45 points each acheievment i mean you have to go through the whole game using only yhtat oneweapon man i would really get bored with that one Rofl thank people if u wanna add me on Xbox send requst to swampalishes
you don't need to beat all the game with each weapon. search on forums for Projectile Run. you can get all of those achievements within 5-6hours like 30 minutes for each weapon
Old 04-10-2010, 06:54 PM   #134
Fester

I'm going through on warrior now using on the sword. I'm at the end of chapter 10.
Should I continue to only use the sword or just do a projectile run later?
Thx
Fester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 02:46 PM   #135
Jig9798

Jig9798's Gamercard
If you've gone this far using only the Dragon Sword you might as well finish the game with it. Chances are that you know a ton of combos for it and are very comfortable using it.

As for your projectile run, it is definitely easier to defeat enemies on Acolyte but can certainly be done on Warrior. If you haven't completed an Acolyte playthrough you could try it on Warrior as you will (should) have more ninpo slots.
Jig9798 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 02:45 PM   #136
Idsi

Idsi's Gamercard
The weapon achievements are not even the ones that are truly out of proportion in terms of points to investment ratio. Beating the game/ the DLC missions on Master Ninja is where this game really hits its stride in terms of insane amounts of commitment and skill. On the other hand in my opinion those are just about the most prestigious achievements there are, since they are truly mostly about skill instead of grinding etc.
Idsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 03:11 PM   #137
IncensedCape

IncensedCape's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamsterLV View Post
I don't find the game difficult to be honest, just really cheap and repetitive (shuriken ninjas and fucking rocket launcher ninjas...). I played through on my first playthrough on Warrior and never died once I only paid 7 for it so I'm not really bothered and I'm only playing it to unlock Master Ninja to see if I can do it.

Last edited by IncensedCape; 04-24-2010 at 03:16 PM.
IncensedCape is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 12:09 PM   #138
DisturbedPsic0

DisturbedPsic0's Gamercard
No way

I loved Ninja Gaiden, but there is no way I'm putting myself through a projectile run just to get a bunch of 5g achievements.
DisturbedPsic0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 06:59 PM   #139
Tuheljski-gamer

Tuhelj's Gamercard
I have Platinum in Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 on PS3, number 1 reason for buying X360 was this game.

I pass the game on Warrior yesterday, now im passing on Mentor.

Its a much harder then NGS2 (NGS2 is still greeeeat game), i really like the challenge.

I know i will spill blood on Master difficulty, but i will pass it...and im sure i will have 1000/1000 here too...actually, i will buy DLC missions (i see that most are same like in NGS2) and try to have 1250/1250.

I really love that game

Sorry for bad english
Tuheljski-gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 06:08 PM   #140
WolfheartSpell

WolfheartSpell's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisturbedPsic0 View Post
I loved Ninja Gaiden, but there is no way I'm putting myself through a projectile run just to get a bunch of 5g achievements.
It's not as bad as it sounds though, I even did it on Warrior difficulty and it wasn't that hard.

Last edited by WolfheartSpell; 09-10-2010 at 06:13 PM.
WolfheartSpell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 06:13 PM   #141
WolfheartSpell

WolfheartSpell's Gamercard
And I managed to get the full 1250/1250 on this game
WolfheartSpell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 01:42 AM   #142
SnowPrincess

Sn0w Shepherd's Gamercard
100 Slashes the easy way

I found a very easy way to get this achievement. On Chapter 9, there is a pool of water near the Trial Ring that has five huge red fish with yellow bloats. Equip the Spear Gat (hehehehe) and water-run to the bridge leading to the Save Point and the Trial Ring. Turn around and VERY carefully, barely drop into the water off the edge of that bridge.

The fish will try to devour you, but won't be able to reach you because of the bridge's bounding box. Just start shooting them and you'll easily get over 150 - 200 combo.
Old 12-01-2010, 03:22 PM   #143
Onyok

Qs about 1Ks Obliterations & Ultimate techniQues

Got so burnt out playing this game 2 years back but now I'm trying to get back on the game so I can improve on my GT.

I accidentally deleted my saves when I was trying to xfer all my stuff to the slim box. Of course, have no choice but to start anew. Just a quick question: so am I back to zero again doing these two: Feat of a Thousand Obliterations & Feat of Ultimate Destruction?

Just have to confirm from you guys cuz otherwise there's lotsa great games in queue!

TIA!

Onyok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 03:53 PM   #144
Starlight126

Starlight126's Gamercard

Yes, unfortunately you're back to zero. There are some settings and stats, like those two required for the achievement, which are saved every time there's a loading screen. Without the save, I do think you'll have to restart working on them since there's no online track of it or whatsoever (as a matter of fact you can get them offline). If this can cheer you up, you'll get them easily as you progress normally through the rest you have to do, whatever that is (unless you've actually almost finished)
Starlight126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 05:28 PM   #145
Onyok

Thank you for the quick response!

See you around!

Onyok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 07:11 AM   #146
zzamaro

zzamaro's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricDC View Post
This makes Mass Effect's achievements seem easy.

Dragon Sword Master 5 Complete the game using only the Dragon Sword.
Lunar Staff Master 5 Complete the game using only the Lunar Staff.
Falcon's Talons Master 5 Complete the game using only the Falcon's Talons.
Dual Katana Master 5 Complete the game using only the Dragon's Claw and Tiger's Fang.
Kusari-gama Master 5 Complete the game using only the Kusari-gama.
Eclipse Scythe Master 5 Complete the game using only the Eclipse Scythe.
Tonfa Master 5 Complete the game using only the Tonfa.
Vigoorian Flail Master 5 Complete the game using only the Vigoorian Flail.

Worth only 5 points each too. What do you guys think about this?
lol, 5 points each. At least there's no achievements for completing the game using shurikens only.
zzamaro is offline   Reply With Quote