|06-04-2008, 03:27 PM||#1|
Artifact, Parcel, Character, and Ancient City Guide
Fall Of Spartan
Gizmo2k <--- Very big thank you
Link2430 <--- Very big thank you
Raiders of the Lost Ark Part 1
The Lost Temple
1. As soon as the cut scene finishes, turn around and head to the top left, behind a tree is the first treasure chest. STORY or FREE.
2. Continue through the level until you have to build then pick up a 'head' and place it on a block. Fall down to the bottom of the screen, you'll see the top of a ladder. If you've dug up the other 2 golden heads (you can't have missed them) the 3rd is down to the left. Dig it up and the 2nd chest I found appears back near the ladder. STORY or FREE.
3. After going through the gap you've made using the push down buttons, cross the small pond and 2 spiders appear in the path, to the immediate left, hidden behind long grass is the 3rd chest. STORY or FREE.
4. Carry on, up on a ledge, kind of downwards and left, above the pond. Follow it along and use the lever. Fall into the pond and walk under the waterfall, go left, pull the lever there and climb up to find the 4th. STORY or FREE.
5. Once you've done all that, cross the pond again, and head up instead of going left, jump up and pull down on the vines, your fellow will do the same, a door opens, enter it. Cross the chamber to the right, helping your dude avoid the spikes below, he'll disable that trap. Once you're across, fire your whip to pull a lever, and go round to the right, ignore the Built-It just now, the chest is in an alcove. Grab it, then get back on the trail STORY or FREE.
6. After the idol is removed and the building starts to crumble, head to the steel doors (right side of the screen) - you need to throw a grenade at them with an "explosive" character. Head inside FREE ONLY
7. After escaping from the Idol chamber, head down the hill until you see a Thuggee statue right before the long ladder leading down. Once you activate the statue, the spikes at the bottom of the ladder will disappear, so go down and left. Use a scholar character on hieroglyphs, follow the sequence, and go left across the newly created bridge and into the door to find your prize. FREE ONLY
8. Just make it to the bottom of the 'rolling stone' bit, it's right at the end in the middle of path. STORY or FREE
9. After cut scene, head up and to the right, into a shallow 'pit', use the spears of the little dudes to shoot out the 2 eyes of the big skeleton head, the chest is in its mouth. STORY or FREE.
10. Go back to the spawn point and head to the far right, behind some trees, away from the boatplane, is number 10. STORY or FREE.
Parcel (Fast Fix): While going for artifact #7, once the spikes have been removed and you're running to the left, you will first pass the mailbox, and a little farther down you will find the parcel behind some glass. Use an explosive character to break the glass and expose the parcel. FREE ONLY
Into the Mountains
1. In the main room of the bar, on the right side there is a fireplace. Jump and hang on the back rope to put the flames out and make the artifact appear, and just on the front rope to lower the gate and allow you access to the artifact. STORY or FREE
2. In the main room of the bar, on the left side, use a female character to jump high and climb the ladder. Run over to the right side of the screen, and smash the boxes to reveal a lever. When the lever is pulled, you will see a cut-scene of barrels being released, and opening a room with the artifact in it. STORY or FREE
3. Once the you exit the bar after the fire proceed to your left. You will see numerous parts of a snowmobile that you have to dig up. Dig them up, put it together and ride it through the 5 targets. Free only
4. Just to the right of the bar is a house with a metal gate blocking it. Blow it up and enter house for artifact. Free Only
5. There are 3 snowmen to put together. The first is hidden inside a pile of wood that near the mailbox. The second is inside the large cave protected by the metal bars you have to blow up after #3. The final one is after you repair the bridge. It is hiding behind the three boxes of TNT. Free only
6. As you exit the cave you will see two pieces of ice/snow. The second one hides a door that a small person can use. Free only
7. Fall down the third ice bridge. Jump up on ledge and blow up the ice to free the artifact. This is were Luke Skywalker is from Hoth. Free only
8. After crossing the first gap in the cave there is an academic puzzle to unlock. Free only
9. In the last area, jump on the animal and ride him to the orange platform to activate the lift. Grab the wrench from the ground and use the lift to get on the roof and over to behind the closed gates. Once back there, use the wrench to repair the machine and open the gates. By the entrance door, destroy the objects until you get the machine part. Pick it up and carry it to the device behind the doors. When you insert it, the artifact will appear. STORY or FREE
10. Prior to crossing the bridge with the truck at the other end you will see a gold cup on a pedestal to your left. Throw a torch in it to unlock. You may have to backtrack to the entrance door of this area to get torch. STORY or FREE
Parcel (Super Slap): Once outside of the burning bar, to the left is a house with a Nazi guard. say Hi, Nazi to Nazi. Enter the building up the ladder is a box of parts, take it tot he floor assemble the whip hook. Use indy to grab the hook. The fire in fire place goes away and Santa Claus comes running out of the fire place. Follow him outside and the parcel will be to the right and the mail box is just a few more steps to the right.
City of Danger
1. In the second area of the game, where you the monkey that gives you the wrench is, there is a chest behind some glass. Use Willie's scream ability to break it and get your first chest. FREE ONLY
2. To the left of number one, where the key is, look behind the opening and you will see the second chest. Below it are a few lego pieces. Keep destroying them until you can build a ladder to get your second chest. STORY or FREE
3. To the right of the large wooden doorway is an enemy area. Use one of your enemy characters to get through and you will see a lever. Pull it four times and, after three soldiers come out, your third chest will follow. FREE ONLY
4. When you get to the large open area that looks like a market go left to see a doorway to an enemy area. Blow up the lego parts around and assemble the satellite dish for the TV to get your fourth chest. FREE ONLY
5. Also in the big market, go to the far wall next to a small staircase and you will see a hole for a small character to go through. Use Indiana Jones to whip on the large barrel which will drop some studs, and the sixth chest onto the ground below. STORY or FREE
6. Again in the big market area look to your right to see some metal bars that you can blow up with a bazooka trooper. Climb up the stairs, drop the crate onto the designated area, build the lego parts and push the item over the edge to uncover the sixth chest. FREE ONLY
7. To the right of the monkey with the dynamite, build the ladder and climb up. Jump to your right and you will land on a pathway and from there jump onto the ledge of the wall to your right. Then walk behind the wall and you will find your seventh chest. STORY or FREE
8. At the beginning of the rooftop area, walk towards the bottom of the screen, drop off of the roof (you will see some of the brown bars you can hang on) and land on the platform to get the eighth chest. STORY or FREE
9. Towards the end of the rooftops area, before you drop through to the streets using the lever to open the hatch, swing across to the rooftop on your right. Blow up the propeller and rebuild it so that it’s facing straight up. Use the air blast to jump up to the rooftop to get the ninth chest. STORY or FREE
10. In the big area where you have to gain access to the enemy area that holds the truck, to the left of that gate is a hole for a small character to go through. The last chest is located at the top. FREE ONLY
Parcel (Treasure x2): Behind the enemy gate (mentioned in artifact #10) there is a truck you have to fix up. Behind the truck is a hieroglyphic panel. Decipher it and you will gain access to the Mos Eisley Cantina. This will be very familiar to Star Wars fans. You will see several circles, but to the left and right of these circles near the top are the speakers that you need to build. After that the two circles on the dance floor will light up and two characters need to step on each light. Continue stepping on the lighted circles and eventually the parcel will pop out which you can take to the mailbox located to the right of the dance floor. FREE ONLY
Last edited by Khaos; 06-11-2008 at 12:53 PM.
|06-04-2008, 03:27 PM||#2|
Raiders of the Lost Ark Part 2
The Well of Souls
1. After the cutscene use Indy to pull the half-bridge across the snake pit at the top of the screen, then use the other dude to jump the gap, push the dog statue on the right towards the door, revealing a torch, use the torch to scare the snakes away, jump into the pit and walk to the top right (you should have seen the chest as soon as you started the level anyway). STORY or FREE.
2. In the next chamber, use Short Round (Small Character) to use the hatch on the left, then an explosives guy to blow up the two silver dogs, grab the sword hanging from the wall and head back through the hatch. Fire the sword at the yellow bridge over the snake pit to lower it down, walk across and grab the metal (yellow) box. Place it on the orange pressure pad in front of a large door on the right, grab that chest and then smash the post on the left hand wall and enter the next chamber for the next chest. FREE ONLY
3. Complete this easy push-a-block-along-and-do-the-puzzle bit to get sunlight to open the big golden ball, to reveal, another chest. FREE ONLY
4. Once you're passed the snake pit bit, walk forward to the big yellow stairswith dogs either side, they'll turn into a ramp, grab the key, turn to the left and use it on the door, open the door, smash the gold bricks, grab the chest. STORY or FREE.
5.Using an explosives guy, blow up the silver dog on the left of the stairs, chest time. FREE ONLY.
6. After the Nazi stealing the Ark cutscene, perform the steps to get out of the first snake pit room again, then once you exit, traverse the first gap using the grabbing bars, then when you see a vine over a gap, slide down to almost the bottom, you'll see the chest on the right, in an alcove. STORY or FREE.
7. Carrying on from chest 6, smash some pots and a spider's web when you're back on the upper bit. Walk through. Jump on the spinning stone cylinders and grab the chest on the far right, it's not easy, but take your time and you'll get it. STORY or FREE
8. 3/3 Snake shut-off doors. First one is in the room where you have to build the gears to use the lift. Use Marion to jump up and shut it off, you'll know what I mean when you see it, snakes fall out of a gap, there's a grabbing bar above it, grab it to close the snake run (1/3). Jump over to the right, 2nd one is right there too (2/3). Last one's just a little farther on, on the right (3/3) chest appears back in the middle of the room down below. Build the broken tower, and use a female to jump up to it. STORY or FREE.
9. In the hallway with the coffins along the wall, where some spit out spears, or studs, smash the wall on the left and go through, grab the heiroglyphics tile from the other side of the 'spiked floor' bit, go back to the 3x3 wall, do the sequence, bang, chest. FREE ONLY.
10. After defeating the snake boss, jump to the far left wall, up the rails and to the hole with the artifact in it. STORY or FREE
Parcel (Fast Dig): While at artifact #10, destroy the objects in the hole to open a path to a hidden chamber. Walk through the front room and into the back room, and you will see the mailbox. In the back room, open the 3 valves so the pool can run water into the front room, which will cause flowers in the front room to grow. After destroying the flowers, the parcel will appear.
Pursuing the Ark
1. Using an explosives guy, blast the silver bars over in the top right of the spawn area. Do the 3x3 grid simon says thingy, blast the glass case that appears, chest time. FREE ONLY.
2. Follow the wall around, or just head to the front right of the 'area', push the mine cart into the smashable bricks, built the hatch, have a little fella go through and grab the chest. FREE ONLY.
3. Make your way along the wooden path way above the floor, you'll see the chest on the right hand wall, dig a hole and fall down it to grab the chest. STORY OR FREE.
4. In the next section, walk straight forward to the top right, blow away the silver, and boom, chest. FREE ONLY.
5. In the next section (after you've first done the 'Nazi Knock' on the door), top left there's a watch tower. Blow up everything in the tent in front of it, then build the ladder, climb up it, p00f, chest. FREE ONLY
6. From this same area, use a truck or smash the gates at the right hand side of the screen, and walk up the path, there's a pond here. Smash everything, make a raft, get on the raft using a shovel carrier, then ride over all the lilies fast enough to keep them all under water at the same time (a bit tricky) and chest appears in the middle. STORY OR FREE.
7. In the area with the plane and the badly guy you have to kill, there's a target range, top right. Use a guy who shoots (explosives guy, or Lao Cao) and shoot all the targets, boom, chest. FREE ONLY.
8. Same area. Either shoot the metal container (bottom left) with an explosives guy, or use the planes own ammo to do it. Chest is inside. STORY OR FREE.
9. Smash/dig everything in this area, and use the 3 blue boxes of rubbish to build a gramaphone, up by the hut. Chest appears there. STORY OR FREE.
10. After baldy guy is dead, there's an action car fight sequence. The final chest appears on the back of a truck on the '3rd' battle vehicles bit. You have to be fairly fast and I'd suggest using a lady. The first jump I missed the truck and only had a fraction of second after respawn to attempt a second jump. STORY OR FREE.
Parcel (Fast Build): Use the crane at the very beginning to grab the second player and hoist them to the high ledge on the far left of the screen. Basically after you pick up the person by having them stand under the shadow and the crane controller press B. Swing all the way left by holding <- on the left stick. Release the person by pressing B.
**Make sure you drop the weight by using the crane as you did in Story Mode so you can reach the postal box**
To get to the post box, explode the gate below it with a rocket launcher (this is to the right of the crane, set into the wall). Flip the switch and a set of stairs should lead up to the plank that contains the post office box.
Opening the Ark
1:you'll start off in a large room with a submarine in the center. After dealing with the German soldiers stay on the side you began and move all the way over to the right wall where you'll see one of the German stations (you won' need to scavenger for a hat, Indy [Jones] automatically has one.) Upon arrival into the room smash the crates next to the boat, build the motor and simply drive over to the platform and jump up to the ARTIFACT.
2: To the right of the submarine, in the water there it one. To get it swim to the wall next to the artefact then press B to dive underwater in to the hole.
3: After you've used the indy whip to pull down the ladders, use a shortie to crawl through to the next artefact. *FREE MODE ONLY*
4: When on the sub itself use a bazooca or grenade to open the two hatches to the left hand side. You may need a lady to jump over the higher part of the sub. Then press both buttons at once to make the artefact appear (I think it's free only, not sure if there's a rocket launcher in regular mode)
5: On the top of the roof where you have to make a number 4 to open the bazooka room, also make a 7 to open another room with an artefact in.
6: In the horse enclosure, dig in the bottom right side to uncover this artefact.
7: Go to the far right and pretend to be a guard to get in to a secret room. Then destroy the pink thing directly in front of you to uncover the next artefact.
8: Immediately to the left as you start this area, there's a dig. Build the parts you uncover then push the cart upwards and it'll reveal a new artefact. (this is in the original guide with less detail)
9. Also when fighting the final boss, in a cave towards back. Break boxes to reveal another location you have to dig up in that same cave. STORY or FREE (from original guide)
10: To the right of the room where you destroy all of the boxes, there's a hieroglyph panel. Use this to find the last artefact (FREE ONLY)
Parcel (Artifact Detector): First of all unlock the secret room by using the hieroglyphs skill on the panel near the guard panel. Once inside, move the upper gold monument to the right, and the lower to the left (for the lower one you will need to destroy the thing in the way and build the track). Stand each person on top of each golden tower. With any luck this will make the post appear, which will then just need carrying over to the box in the top right of the room.
Last edited by Khaos; 06-11-2008 at 12:51 PM.
|06-04-2008, 03:27 PM||#3|
Temple of Doom Part 1
1. Smash the cymbals and push the blue bass drum a long the tracks a little bit, use the lady and jump from the blue bass drum up to get the chest (may take a few jumps to get it). STORY OR FREE.
2. Destroy the three shiny tables (can be done with Indy and the big golden disc or using an explosives guy in FREE PLAY.) STORY OR FREE.
3. Once outside in the street, go up to the top level, left hand side and use a Thugee character to get the statue to release a balloon. Grab a hold of it and it'll take you to the chest. FREE ONLY.
4. There's an anvil piece which you'll need to place on the pressure pad behind the silver bars down in this corner. Blow up the bars, place the anvil on the pad, the red door swings open, chest time. FREE ONLY.
5. Still outside, go to the far right of the streets, use an explosives guy to blow up the silver bins; make the hatch for the little guy to go through, then use a scholar character to decipher the 3x3 grid to carry the little dude across to get the chest. FREE ONLY.
6. Along the same bit of the street, go back to the corner of it (left direction) and use the little guy to go through the hatch, traverse the balconies ignore the engine piece for now, smash the crates beside it, build the door, smash the door, grab the prize. STORY OR FREE.
7. After you've built the car, don't leave the area yet, just using that as a reference point. To the left you've got the 2 'flower' spots that show you it's for a lady to jump up. Use a character to walk along that top bit and then spring board to the chest along the back wall, above the gates/exit. STORY OR FREE.
8. Once you've built the car and are outside near the plane, just use the forklift to lift someone high enough in front of the hangar to jump over and get the chest. STORY OR FREE.
9. Go back to where you entered the hangar space, use lady to slide the rubbish off onto the floor (near the flower jump spot) then build the hatch. Have the little fella go thru, then change to the lady when you've emerged, jump up and catch the chest. FREE ONLY.
10. Chest is in the same area as the parcel below. FREE ONLY.
Parcel (Treasure x4):
Once you've built the car and left the street scene, you're near a big hanger, ignore that and go straight to the left. Use explosives guy to blow up a silver crate to get a sword, use the sword to break the rope above the red/silver doors. The postbox and parcel are both in the new room.
1. Right where you begin, to the lower right. Story or Free play
2. Make the raft that near the bridge you have to lower. Once on raft go to the beach to your left and dig it out of the sand. Shovel required. Story or Free play
3. After you raise the second gate take a left. Whip swing across with Indy and dig it up. Shovel required. Story or Free
4. Behind a fern in the center back of a room that has a Thugee statue to the left side of the room. Story or Free
5. In the room where you need to scream to break the glass so you can get a book, it is in the rightmost wardrobe. Story or Free
6. After number 5, go to the room that has a bed you can push. Push bed to the right and jump up onto the bed and then the platform. High jump with a lady to grab it. Story or Free
7. Once entering the cave, you will see a small opening to the right with the artifact glowing out. Story or Free
8. After 7, go through the door and turn to your left. You can high jump with a lady over the edge of the cliff to get it. Story or Free
9. After whip swinging across the spider pit use Indy to open the gate. Smash the skeleton and an artifact appears. Story or Free
10. Just beyond the door that has three foot pedals there will be a number of items to break at the first bend. Break them and you will find the final artifact. Story or Free
Parcel (Poo Treasure): After you've left the outside and are in the dining room, you'll need to activate a 2nd controller here. Go to the top right there's a barrel you can jump into, have the 2nd player jump into it and move it a bit forward towards the steps it's near, then have player 1 jump on top of it and then jump up to the area above with a 'whip jump' bit for Indy to swing over and grab the parcel. Then pick it up and walk all the way down the corridor until you come to the Thugee Statue, do the dance and a portal will open and the post box is there. FREE ONLY
1. Just use a lady to jump high and get it on the right, from the start. FREE PLAY ONLY
2. Fall down (or use the ladder) at the front right of the screen after you've got (or left) the first chest. Jump on the rocks in the lava to the left, they'll sink as you step on them so be quick, you'll see the chest, just jump over to it. STORY OR FREE
3. Thugee Statue back on the top level (along from the spawn point). Use Indy to swing over, then if you're lucky you'll knock the hat off one of the enemies and be able to use that on the statue. Do the secret dance and poof, Chest. STORY (if you're lucky enough to knock a hat off an enemy) OR FREE
4. 3/3 'Dig ups' needed here. First one right at spawn point, second one down by the lava pool (getting chest #2) and the 3rd one is after the rotating pillars for Chest #6. FREE ONLY
5. As you make your way across to the right after building the man statue bit you'll see the next chest hidden behind silver bars. Blow them up to get access. FREE ONLY (Need Bazooka/Explosives guy).
6. Straight after number 5 is number 6, at the top of the rotating pillars. Annoyingly hard to get. STORY OR FREE
7.After the cutscene where Indy almost saves the girl, go to the left of the screen, smash everything underneath the walkway and then climb the ladder, boom, top walkway collapses, chest is now attainable. STORY or FREE
8. You'll need explosives guy again. Same spot as the chest above, use Indy to swing over, then explosives to blow up the silver bars, pull the lever, the floors/steps pop up and just make your way up to the top to get it. You'll see what I mean when you play the game. FREE ONLY.
9. Again, carrying onwards to the right, until you reach the skull and arms that are holding the cradle in the lava, tiny cutscene of the cradle coming up a bit after you pull the lever, then make your way to the big skull in the centre, just climb to the top of it, chest is there. STORY or FREE.
10. Drop down from where you smashed things in chest 7 (front left of screen/area). Smash stuff up to make the Post box. If you repair the machine from here too, you'll see a skull come along from the lava with a chest on top. FREE ONLY.
Parcel (Super Scream): Build the post box when going for chest 10. Then stay front of screen/area and go to the far right, repair the machine that frees up the 3x3 grid, do the puzzle, door opens revealing the Parcel.
Last edited by Khaos; 06-07-2008 at 04:35 PM.
|06-04-2008, 05:08 PM||#4|
Join Date: Aug 2007
Temple of Doom Part 2
Free The Slaves
1. Using a short character you'll see a small hatch up top, after you've swung on the rope over the first part of the lava a bit forward from the spawn point. FREE ONLY
2. Carry on forward and you'll need a Thugee character to use the statue and get the next chest. STORY (if you're lucky enough to knock a hat off an enemy) OR FREE
3. Continue onwards through the gap in the wooden fence and you'll see the chest on the left, just use Indy to whip pull parts out, build them, jump up, done. STORY OR FREE.
4. Carry on and free the little fella who'll open up the next door for you, walk right, fall downwards onto the level near the lava, wooden planks, walk along, boom, chest. Dead easy that one. STORY OR FREE.
5. Once you've got the machine working that operates the platform, Indy swing across the wooden levels and free the little fella, he'll open up the next area for you, pick up the button on the back right once you've killed the enemies that are in the room. Place the button on the green circle, use the lift, boom, next chest is yours. STORY OR FREE.
6. In front of the slave's cage there is a Thuggee statue, activate it for the artifact. FREE ONLY
7. As you work your way about the next big room, there's various stuff to smash and build, after you've freed some slaves from a prison/cage, carry on a bit along the top and change to a small character to go through the hatch and get the next chest. FREE ONLY.
8. Go back to where the slaves were kept and grab the blue cog from the floor, repair the lift machinery (bottom front left of screen) and poof, another chest. STORY OR FREE.
9. In this big open area with the 'boss' battle, dig up the three white skulls, they're big and you can't miss them, 2 alone the upper level, one along the bottom. STORY OR FREE.
10. Same big room, once you've picked up a dynamite and hurled it at the prison in the corner releasing Short Round, use him to go through the hatch, punch the other boss guy and then use the grab bars to go up and to the left, chest is there. STORY OR FREE.
Parcel (Character Treasure): As soon as you enter the level with the 3 platforms you have to go over, look left, and you'll see a whip swing for Indy to swing across.Swing across, switch to a guy that has a bazooka, blow up the wall in the back, and grab the parcel. Put it on the little platform right there, and send it across the lava. Then put the blue/green piece on the platform as well. Swing back over the lava, and put the items close to the edge. Hop over to the platform, and use the whipgrab to bring the item to each platform. When you finish all 3 and are back on solid ground, grab the blue/green piece and fix the generator nearby. Then grab the parcel with a female, hop on the platform, ride it up and jump across to the mailbox and put it in.
Escape the Mines
1. As soon as the cutscene ends, kill everyone then walk towards the front of the screen, to the right, you'll see a ladder, fall down, chest is there. STORY OR FREE.
2. Back up on the level, go to the top of the screen, use Willie (lady) to jump up and grab the chest from the alcove above. STORY OR FREE.
3. Use Willie (lady) to jump on the dynamite dispenser, then up to the right then up off the grab bars to get the next treasure. Right hand side of that big room/chamber/cave that you've spawned in. STORY OR FREE.
4. On the left side, near the lift you raise to get the Indy platform, there is a crawl space. Use a small character to get through it, followed by a Thuggees character to activate the Thuggee statue. FREE
FIRST TRACK AREA (Don't hit the Red/Green switches until you have all 3 artifacts from this area!)
5. Above the tracks are 3 little overhangs you need to destroy. When you destroy all 3/3, you will get the artifact. (I just observed where the were and spammed the appropriate button X). STORY OR FREE
6. Riding around this track area are 3 carts of enemies. Once you destroy all 3/3, you will get the artifact. STORY OR FREE
7. There is a floating artifact just somewhere on the track. You will definitely see it, it's the only treasure chest floating on the track! Just lean the appropriate direction. Once you have all 3 from this track area, hit the switches and proceed to the next track area. STORY OR FREE
SECOND TRACK AREA (Don't hit the Red/Green switches until you have all 3 artifacts from this area!)
8. Same as the first track area, destroy 3/3 overhangs. STORY OR FREE
9. Same as first track area, destroy 3/3 carts full of enemies. STORY OR FREE
10. Same as first track area, lean the appropriate direction to pick up the artifact before hitting the switches, completing the level. STORY OR FREE
Parcel (Treasure x6): This parcel is in the room that you start in. Use the scholar panel on the left side of the room. This opens a small room and you can dig up the parcel. The Post Office Box is to the right of the platform with the train car on it. Free Only
Battle on the Bridge
1. You have to be fast. TIP: Select Bazooka Guy as your character before starting the level. As soon as the level starts, use explosives guy to blow up the silver bars on the right, run and grab it. FREE ONLY.
2. Keep to the left hand side of the cave for the chase sequence, you'll probably 'die' getting this one, it's after a bridge, as a point of reference. STORY OR FREE.
3. Flip to the player on the left side of the waterfall. Then just use a little guy to go through the hatch and dig up the chest. FREE ONLY.
4. In the next section (after you've climbed up the wall) use a scholar character to do the 3x3 grid and raise the 'mushrooms' to jump up and get the next chest. FREE ONLY.
5. In one of the pits covered in weeds, the 5th one, there's a chest. STORY OR FREE.
6. Carry on round to the back top of the screen, there's a dig up spot, dig up a heavy vase, place it on the pressure pad, a flower appears, smash it, what time is it? Chest o'clock! STORY OR FREE.
7. Once you've opened the door using the 3 statues to reveal the pieces needed, jump on the outcropping rocks towards the front of the screen, chest is at the end. STORY OR FREE.
8. There is one right next to the flower pressure pad, behind a rock to the right of it.
9. There is another in a small field area towards the end of the level (after the gates with the skulls and the platforms). Walk around it, and flowers will begin to pop up. Pop up all of the flowers at the same time to form a smilie face and make the chest appear.
10. Drop down the the far right side, below all the platforms, right after the section where you run away from the water. It should just be sitting there, waiting for you.
Parcel (Regenerate Hearts): Under weeds after u cut the ropes to the bridge with indy and small guy. its the first plant on the right. use bazooka trooper blow up silver rocks. take the piece and put on platform. get the sword cut down cage . build mailbox. dig up parcel....
Last edited by Khaos; 06-11-2008 at 12:53 PM.
|06-04-2008, 05:43 PM||#5|
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Not in Blackpool, UK
The Last Crusade Part 1
The Hunt for Sir Richard
1. In the beginning of the level, use a female to high jump to the balcony, and break the glass.
2. Destroy the manhole cover by the mopeds and cones will appear. Take a moped and run over all of them. Go across the bridge for the rest. The treasure appears in a little opening by the last cone. freeplay
3. Once across the bridge go up towards wall and go through the crawl space you build from blowing up cart. Once on top go up staircase (behind switch) that overlooks the water it is right above the gate you can open. Freeplay
4.In the library stay to the left wall and you will come to a statue. Destroy the boxes and build the path then move the statue. It will open up a secret area on 2nd floor with swords. Take the swords to the ledge (near the destroyable books) and drop down on the bookcase top. Use the swords to cut the ropes. Story or Freeplay
5. In the Library on second floor after climbing across to the far side destroy the 3 metal coverings to reveal the numbers and then use the guard door on the bookcase once in fix the machine and step on the buttons until they match the 3 numbers. Freeplay
6. After breaking through the floor there is a treasure behind bars. To get it just locate the five skeletons. Freeplay
1. Closet coffin to latter.
2. In the coffin you pull out by the dig site.
c Use the statue
d. After jumping across the rats in the water destroy barricade on right wall
e. in the next area dive into the water and look for 3 switches beside each other. Dive down and swim over all 3 of them.
7. In the same area as the last skeleton, when up by the cages there is a treasure. Use a girl to hold jump on the rope. Move fast and get a small person through the crawlspace. (if it wont let you through the space locked up again. Just jump back on the rope.) Get to the top and dig and you’ll fall on a button that opens the gages. Freeplay
8. In the room where you find Richards body, jump up on the platform you use Jones whip (do not use whip or you can’t get this treasure. I messed up twice.) then use a girl to get up to the 2nd platform and use whip to swing across. Freeplay
9. Once in a boat knock down all 10 buoys. Story or Freeplay
10. Go to where you repair the crane and use it to put your partner on higher platform. Use boxes to get to the top of building then blow your way down. Freeplay
Parcel (Parcel Detector): Once you've completed the stone bridge, walk towards the top of the screen (where the score is) and smash all the stuff in the room in the right, build the hatch, have a short guy go through it and open the portcullis. Go back to the level's spawn point and bazooka guy the boat moored there, get in the boat and go through where you raised the portcullis. In the new area you'll find the parcel and the package (going from memory, you have to build a ledge to stand on up the top to place the parcel on because the post box is the other side of the water bit. It's really straight forward once you're in this area what you need to do).
1. For the first chest you have to blow up 4 knight statues that have shields:
a. The first one is in the first room.
b. In the second room, first corridor.
c. In the second room to the left.
d. In the area opened up after using the Thuggee statue (second room).
2. In the area opened up by the Thuggee statue shoot the items to the top right of the screen. Build the Lego parts left to create a hole for a small character. Climb through and go to the right to get the second chest. FREE
3. In the second room push the table on the checkered floor to the left. Jump up on the platform and use a lady to get the third chest. STORY/FREE
4. After you go through the window to get outside for the first time use a bazooka to blow up the silver engine part directly next to the crane. Then use a lady to jump to the fourth chest. STORY/FREE
5. After you gain control of Indy and Henry Jones (his dad) use Henry's scholar ability to on the glyphs that are on the right wall. Grab one of the weapons behind the panel and the chest is yours. STORY/FREE
6. In the room that is on fire, to the left of the colorful table that turns into a turnstile destroy the books in the way of a hole for a small character. Climb through to get the sixth chest. FREE
7. After you kill the boss, you get the key to sound the sirens. Two guys with wearable hats come out, so take care of all the enemies and don one of their hats. Go up the stairs and to the left to get behind the enemy gate. Pull the lever to gain access to rocket launchers and shoot the gate to the left. Double jump across the chasm to get the seventh chest. STORY/FREE
8. Using the bazooka (obtained above) shoot the ladder down right at the top of the stairs of the boss area to get the eighth chest. STORY/FREE
9. In the boss area after you knock down the radio tower with the bazooka, jump on the rope and climb up. Push the bat looking statue to the right and off the ledge to get the ninth chest. STORY/FREE
10. After the you get through the second enemy gate after the boss fight, use the bazooka blow up the silver dresser to the get the last part of the hieroglyph. Solve the puzzle with a scholar character to get the tenth chest. STORY/FREE
Parcel (Disarm Enemies): In the second room, use the Thuggee statue to gain access to a different room. You will see the mailbox on your left. Blow up the statues to the left top side of the screen to make a bunch of Lego parts come out. Build the lever and pull it, then pull the rope to make the parcel appear. The mailbox is directly behind the parcel and to the left. FREE
1. In the first area, blow up the locks holding the gate with a bazooka. In that area, shoot the bookcase on the far wall to get the checkered floor which you carry to the area on the right. Pull the box towards the screen to have the floor to the left open up to get the first chest. FREE
2. Also in the first area, use the bazooka to blow up the anchor holding the two boats. Drive one of them to the right of the screen and jump over the ledge with a woman. Jump up to get the second chest. FREE
3. When you start driving the motorcycles you have to destroy 3 bushes to make flowers grow:
a. Directly to the left of the first jump.
b. In between two of the areas that the rocks roll down.
c. After the jump that you use the key to raise up the ramp and you get the third chest.
4. As you are driving the motorcycle you will see the fourth chest behind some bars. Blow them up with your bazooka to obtain it. FREE
5. A little ways past number four you will see the fifth chest appear near the top of your screen in a barn looking area with one door open. STORY/FREE
6. As soon as you get past the second enemy gate, directly to the top left of the screen is the sixth chest behind some bushes. STORY/FREE
7. After the second enemy gate, in the middle of the area next to red mailbox is a well. Turn the key to the right of the well and the seventh chest is yours. STORY/FREE
8. After the second enemy gate, in front of the first building at the top of the screen is an area to dig. Dig up the trampoline to allow you to access the inside of the building. On the left side of the screen is a broken down tractor. Fix it up and drive it out of the building (the exit is the brown thing at the top of the screen). Drive over the two garden areas to the right of the building holding enemies to make carrots appear. The last garden is to the left of the windmill. The eighth chest appears over the bridge. FREE
9. When you get to the part where enemies are shooting shells at you out of turrets, get the bazooka from the right of the screen and blow up the turret on the far right next to the warehouse containing the bazooka. After you destroy it go into the building the turret was on to get the ninth chest. STORY/FREE
10. In the same area as above (turrets), get the bazooka and blow up the two clear manholes to make flowers appear. You will notice some light green studs next to the grown flowers. Build them into flowers and the tenth chest is in the middle of the area in between the sets of flowers. STORY/FREE
Last edited by Khaos; 06-09-2008 at 07:24 PM.
|06-04-2008, 05:52 PM||#6|
Join Date: Aug 2007
The Last Crusade Part 2
Motorcycle Escape cont.
Parcel (Treasure X8): In the area after the second enemy gate, go to the top right of the area and you will see a windmill. To the right of the windmill are some boxes you need to destroy. A key will pop out which you need to take to the left of the windmill. Turn the key to turn the windmill and eventually a box will come out of the doors at the base of the windmill. Place the box on the nearby green platform and use a woman character to jump up to get the parcel. Take the parcel to mailbox in the middle of the area to the left of the well. FREE ONLY
Trouble in the Sky
1. In the very first area jump up to the platform on your right. Scream at or blow up the glass to get the first chest. FREE
2. In the area after you defeat the boss there is the clock building to the left. On the ground to the left is a metallic wheelbarrow. Blow it up to get the key. Turn the key until the clock points to 12:45 and the second chest is yours. FREE
3. When you get to the part where bombs are dropping on you you will eventually see a shed at the top of your screen that doesn't have a handle. To the right of that is a water tower. Use Indy to pull down the handle and take it to the door. Inside is the third chest. STORY/FREE
4. In the beginning of the area when the bombs start dropping on you a second time is a small tan structure at the top of the screen you need to destroy. Behind it is a small character hole. Climb through to get the fourth chest. FREE
5. When bombs start dropping on you a second time there is hieroglyph panel you can decipher with Henry. A bar will appear the you can grab on to jump to the fifth chest. STORY/FREE
6. In the area where you get the wrench to fix the car (the area that's on the top part of the screen from the car), push the cart that is located on the left to the right. It will fill up with sand. Push it back to the left and you can jump on top of it to get to the lever. Pull it and the sixth chest will appear. STORY/FREE
7. When you get to the beach area go to the right and jump up to the ladder. Start jumping the platforms and you will see a set of bars. Take the topmost one every time and you will get to the seventh chest in the air. STORY/FREE
8. In the same beach area to the right near the water is a shed. Pick up the shovel in front of it and dig up the golden castle directly to the left of you. Keep going to your right to find the second castle. The third castle is to the far left after you open the steps to get to that section. The eighth chest will appear when you dig the last castle STORY/FREE
9. Behind to the second castle on the beach on the right side that is mentioned above is the ninth chest. It's located in the corner behind a rock. STORY/FREE
10. In the left part of the beach area get in the water. Swim to your left and you will see a big boulder in the water. Swim to the left and you will see platforms you can jump on. Jump to the very top to obtain the tenth chest.
Parcel (Treasure Magnet): When you get past the first part where the enemies are dropping bombs on you you will see a small and big shed with the red mailbox in front. Drive the tractor directly below these buildings over the patches of plants to the left. There are three of them you need to drive over. After you drive over them, a red and white mushroom will appear at each patch. Destroy them to get the parcel which you will need to take over to the mailbox on the right. STORY/FREE
1. Grab horse found at the very right of screen and ride it to the very left. Use it to fling yourself onto the mountain-side and walk around to the left. Here you can use a whip to pull down the chest. STORY OR FREE
2. In the middle of the first area you can see a Heiroglyph puzzle. Destroy the parts in front to reveal a ladder to access it, push the sequence and you'll find yourself in a tunnel. Blow up the silver, then wave to the thuggee and build the resulting path. Once you push the statue back you'll see a gap with sparkles. Dig up that well deserved treasure. FREE ONLY
3. You'll notice there are three damaged trucks. Just destroy the rear one and a chest will appear on it's back. STORY OR FREE
4. Enter the cave in the middle, place the head on the statue and a chest appears. STORY OR FREE
5. Whilst in the cave, use a dig up the parts to the elevator and assemble it. Then blow up the silver on the left of the cave and dig up the key. Use the elevator to rise to the top and follow it around to the left where you can use the key. Using Indy, swing to the other side, blow-up the rocks and grab the chest. FREE ONLY
6. There are three silver posts that need to be blown up, or run over with the truck to uncover the artifact. The first of these is between the two trucks near the start point. The second is between the truck you destroy for chest # 3 and the cave entrance. This post needs to be built first from the pieces that are inside the nearby barrel. The third post is over to the right where your three fez wearing helpers are. Dig up the post and destroy all three to get your artifact. STORY OR FREE
7. In the second area, after battling the tank head to the right up the ladder and destroy all the pieces there. Build an oil well and jump on it to reach the chest. STORY OR FREE
8. On the otherside of the tank area is a rail-track. Dig up the box next to it and place it behind the cart. Watch the cart plough into the rock revealing another chest. STORY OR FREE
9. As you enter the third area and meet another tank, there is a shorty-round door to your top-left. Enter it and get an easy chest. FREE ONLY
10. At the entry to the third area there is a silver box. Blow it up (or get the tank to do it) and grab the key. Using a horse to boost you up, go to the top right platform and enter the key. This will raise a platform. Spiral around to the left and grab the chest above. STORY OR FREE
Parcel (Treasure x10): IMPORTANT this must be done BEFORE battling the tank in the second area! Avoiding the tank fire, build the ladder on the left as you enter the area. Continue around across the board-walks until you reach the box. Using a female character, stand on the box and jump to the rails above it. Follow the rail around to the right and grab the parcel and jump down to the ground with it. At this point you can destroy the tank if you want. On the left near the board-walks the ground is sparkling. Here you can dig up the mailbox. FREE ONLY
Temple of the Grail
1) After defeating the Germans, head over into the horse pen and get on one. Use the horse ability to sling you towards the cliff wall onto a ledge that has a key. Use this to unlock the pen. Then ride the horse over to the beginning area of the level that has the digable object where you'll see another ledge with an artefact.
2) Upon entre of the Temple wall across the foyer to the room to the right (it's the one with the blue brick tucked under the wall) Where you'll see a thuggee statue. Activate it then build the object in the new opening, then throw something at it (I shot a rocket) and the artefact will appear.
3) After passing the first set of deadly lego blades and pointy sticks you'll come across a little person door (right before the bridge), climb through and pull the lever that'll activate a passageway right below you. Once you enter simply have both characters step on the panel opposite of the cage holding the artefact and you got it.
4) After passing the wooden bridge you'll see it right ahead of you-just avoid the lego blades and grab it.
5) At the end of the room that had artifact 4 you'll see one behind a cage wall. Throw a sword at the cable above (crosshair will pop up) and it will drop.
6) At the beginning of the next room you'll see another little person doorway. Climb through, turn the crank all the way, then hop up the steps to the artifact.
7) This one can be tricky if you don't time it right. Immediately after passing the bridge you fix with the cranks you'll see a broken blue machine. Fix it, then the hand bars will push out from the wall, however then they start moving in or out. Just figure the timing and it'll be fine. There's only 3 moving bars so it might take 2-3 tries.
8) You'll see it in the bear head shaped rock's mouth at the beginning of the multiple invisible bridge room, just blast away the teeth.
9) After crossing the first invisible bridge take Indy and se his bull whip to grab the switch thing. A scalite will fall and break a hole in the floor, jump into it and grab the Artifact.
10) In the invisible bridge room, walk across the very last bridge and take a left instead of going through the doorway. Do the wall puzzle and it will appear
Parcel (Invincibility): As soon as you start the level, run towards the screen and to the left. The parcel is buried next to a rock, so get a shovelsman and dig it out. The enemy truck on the right contains the mailbox, so blow it up with explosives to reveal the mailbox.
Last edited by Khaos; 06-11-2008 at 12:50 PM.
|06-04-2008, 07:55 PM||#7|
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Indiana Jones --- Complete the level "The Lost Temple"
Satipo [Shovel]--- Complete the level "The Lost Temple"
Jock [Wrench]--- Complete the level "The Lost Temple"
Hovitos Tribesman --- Purchase from the Library for 18,000 after the level "The Lost Temple"
Barranca --- Purchase from the Library for 18,000 after the level "The Lost Temple"
Belloq (Jungle) [Academic]--- Purchase from the Library for 18,000 after the level "The Lost Temple"
Jungle Guide --- Purchase from the Library for 18,000 after the level "The Lost Temple"
Marion [High Jump]--- Complete the level "Into the Mountains"
Major Toht [Soldier]--- Purchase from the Library for 50,000 after the level "Into the Mountains"
Colonel Dietrich [Soldier]--- Purchase from the Library for 50,000 after the level "Into the Mountains"
Enemy Guard (Mountains) [Soldier]--- Purchase from the Library for 30,000 after the level "Into the Mountains"
Bazooka Trooper (Raiders) [Explosives, Soldier]--- Purchase from the Library for 30,000 after the level "Into the Mountains"
Sherpa Brawler--- Purchase from the Library for 18,000 after the level "Into the Mountains"
Sherpa Gunner--- Purchase from the Library for 25,000 after the level "Into the Mountains"
Indiana Jones (Desert) --- Complete the level "City of Danger"
Marion (Cairo) [High Jump]--- Complete the level "City of Danger"
Masked Bandit --- Purchase from the Library for 18,000 after the level "City of Danger"
Bandit Swordsman --- Purchase from the Library for 25,000 after the level "City of Danger"
Enemy Soldier (Desert) [Soldier]--- Purchase from the Library for 18,000 after the level "City of Danger"
Enemy officer [Explosives, Soldier]--- Purchase from the Library for 30,000 after the level "City of Danger"
Monkey Man --- Purchase from the Library for 27,500 after the level "City of Danger"
Sallah (Desert) [Shovel]--- Complete the level "Well of Souls"
Marion (Evening Dress) [High Jump]--- Complete the level "Well of Souls"
Indiana Jones (Desert Disguise) --- Purchase from the Library for 27,500 after the level "Well of Souls"
Belloq [Academic]--- Purchase from the Library for 50,000 after the level "Well of Souls"
Enemy Officer (Desert) [Explosives, Soldier]--- Purchase from the Library for 30,000 after the level "Well of Souls"
Bandit --- Purchase from the Library for 15,000 after the level "Well of Souls"
Enemy Boxer --- Purchase from the Library for 25,000 after the level "Pursing the Ark"
Captain Katanga [Wrench]--- Purchase from the Library for 18,000 after the level "Pursing the Ark"
First Mate [Wrench]--- Purchase from the Library for 12,500 after the level "Pursing the Ark"
Belloq (Robes) --- Purchase from the Library for 50,000 after the level "Pursing the Ark"
Indiana Jones (Army Disguise) --- Complete the level "Opening the Ark"
Marion (Night Gown) [High Jump]--- Complete the level "Opening the Ark"
Enemy Guard [Soldier]--- Purchase from the Library for 18,000 after the level "Opening the Ark"
Temple of Doom
Indiana Jones (Dinner Suit) --- Complete the level "Shanghai Showdown"
Willie [High Jump, Screamer]--- Complete the level "Shanghai Showdown"
Short Round [Shortie]--- Complete the level "Shanghai Showdown"
Kao Kan --- Purchase from the Library for 25,000 after the level "Shanghai Showdown"
Wu Han --- Purchase from the Library for 20,000 after the level "Shanghai Showdown"
Lao Che --- Purchase from the Library for 19,000 after the level "Shanghai Showdown"
Chen --- Purchase from the Library for 18,000 after the level "Shanghai Showdown"
Dancing Girl [High Jump]--- Purchase from the Library for 27,500 after the level "Shanghai Showdown"
Willie (Evening Dress) [High Jump, Screamer]--- Complete the level "Pankot Secrets"
Maharajah [Shortie]--- Purchase from the Library for 40,000 after the level "Pankot Secrets"
Pankot Assassin --- Purchase from the Library for 25,000 after the level "Pankot Secrets"
Pankot Guard --- Purchase from the Library for 18,000 after the level "Pankot Secrets"
Village Elder --- Purchase from the Library for 15,000 after the level "Pankot Secrets"
Village Dignitary --- Purchase from the Library for 15,000 after the level "Pankot Secrets"
Willie (Dinner Suit) [High Jump, Screamer]--- Purchase from the Library for 15,000 after the level "Pankot Secrets"
Willie (Pajamas) [High Jump, Screamer]--- Purchase from the Library for 15,000 after the level "Pankot Secrets"
Chatter Lal [Thuggee]--- Purchase from the Library for 40,000 after the level "Pankot Secrets"
Indiana Jones (Kali) --- Complete the level "Kali's Temple"
Chatter Lal (Thuggee) [Thuggee]--- Purchase from the Library for 40,000 after the level "Kali's Temple"
Thuggee Acolyte [Thuggee]--- Purchase from the Library for 30,000 after the level "Kali's Temple"
Thuggee [Thuggee]--- Purchase from the Library for 18,000 after the level "Kali's Temple"
Willie (Ceremony) [High Jump, Screamer]--- Complete the level "Free the Slaves"
Slave Child [Shortie]--- Purchase from the Library for 3,000 after the level "Free the Slaves"
Thuggee Slave Driver [Thuggee]--- Purchase from the Library for 18,000 after the level "Free the Slaves"
Mola Ram [Thuggee]--- Purchase from the Library for 50,000 after the level "Battle on the Bridge"
British Officer --- Purchase from the Library for 25,000 after the level "Battle on the Bridge"
British Soldier --- Purchase from the Library for 18,000 after the level "Battle on the Bridge"
British Commander --- Purchase from the Library for 30,000 after the level "Battle on the Bridge"
The Last Crusade
Indiana Jones (Professor) --- Complete the level "The Hunt for Sir Richard"
Elsa [Academic, High Jump]--- Complete the level "The Hunt for Sir Richard"
Brody [Academic]--- Complete the level "The Hunt for Sir Richard"
Kazim --- Purchase from the Library for 30,000 after the level "The Hunt for Sir Richard"
Henry Jones [Academic]--- Complete the level "Castle Rescue"
Enemy Butler --- Purchase from the Library for 15,000 after the level "Castle Rescue"
Enemy Radio Operator [Soldier]--- Purchase from the Library for 25,000 after the level "Castle Rescue"
Bazooka Trooper (Crusade) [Explosives, Soldier]--- Purchase from the Library for 30,000 after the level "Castle Rescue"
Indiana Jones (Officer) --- Purchase from the Library for 18,500 after the level "Motorcycle Escape"
Elsa (Officer) [Academic, High Jump]--- Purchase from the Library for 15,000 after the level "Motorcycle Escape"
Colonel Vogel [Soldier]--- Purchase from the Library for 50,000 after the level "Trouble in the Sky"
Enemy Pilot --- Purchase from the Library for 25,000 after the level "Trouble in the Sky"
Sallah (Fez) [Shovel]--- Complete the level "Desert Ambush"
Kazim (Desert) --- Purchase from the Library for 30,000 after the level "Desert Ambush"
Elsa (Desert) [Academic, High Jump]--- Purchase from the Library for 15,000 after the level "Desert Ambush"
Donovan [Academic]--- Purchase from the Library for 50,000 after the level "Temple of the Grail"
Grail Knight --- Purchase from the Library for 100,000 after the level "Temple of the Grail"
Han Solo --- Purchase from the Library for 100,000 after finding the following characters:
***C3PO --- Found in "The Lost Temple," right next to artifact #6. Break the barrel he is in.
***Luke Skywalker --- Found in "Into the Mountains" and can be found near artifact #7, use a bazooka or Willie's scream to break the ice wall.
***Chewbacca --- Found in "City of Danger." In the Cantina mentioned in the level's parcel description you can see Chewbacca behind some fencing. Use a small character to climb through the nearby hole.
***Princess Leia --- Found in "Free the Slaves,"in the same room as artifacts #6, 7, & 8, head toward to camera from it and you see a ledge under the cliff follow it and you'll find some silver rubble to blow up and a door. Behind that needs a enemy to open, she's behind the door.
***R2-D2 --- Found in "Desert Ambush," you need to hop on an horse on the far right, then walk it over to the left-most part of the screen. Use the dismount jump to get up on the ledge (there should be an artifact up here), Continue left and you your whip to pull him down.
Santa --- Purchase the "Secret Character" parcel
Dancing Girl #2 [High Jump]--- Purchase the "Secret Character" parcel
Young Indy --- Complete the level "Young Indy"
Boy Scout --- Complete the level "Young Indy"
Fedora --- Purchase from the Library for 25,000 after the level "Young Indy"
Last edited by Khaos; 06-08-2008 at 08:02 AM.
|06-05-2008, 12:24 AM||#8|
Ancient City Guide
An example of a run-through to get 1,000,000
Start with a bazooka trooper, turn left and shoot at the bus terminal, destroying it and the 3 people in it.
Turn right and destroy the oasis resort area and build the bizarre wing vehicle with the rubble.
Head forward toward Stonehenge, and destroy the cacti and trees along the way.
Destroy the men standing by the building.
Destroy everything around stonehenge, including the fence, building, and pick up all studs on the ground.
Plant the flower seeds.
Dig the patch of dirt where the building used to be.
Construct the "O" from what you dig up.
Walk through the archway, causing the lights to turn red and the man to come up from the hiding hole, kill him.
Destroy Stonehenge with your bazooka, destroying the ground under it, revealing a space ship.
Moving right, turn the fan counter clockwise, exposing the temple of the grail.
Keep turning it, exposing the Lego wall.
Rebuild the Lego wall.
Shoot a bazooka at the temple of the grail, exposing the doorway.
Enter the temple of the grail and collect the studs inside.
Moving down, destroy the rocks and cacti on the way to the guard door.
Open the enemy door.
Head the rest of the way down, destroying the rest of the rocks and cacti, except for the 3 that can't be destroyed.
Move left to the the area by the rail cart, destroy the objects there, and pick up any studs off the ground.
Move the dancing rubble off the hole covering.
Turn the crank exposing the slaves, and blow them up.
Put the glass bottles in the blue case.
Move the case to the rail car, and use the torch to ignite the rocket on the back of the cart.
Jump on a motorcycle and follow the path to the race track.
Ride the bike through the gates in time for them to turn green, use the (B) button to wheelie for speed.
Destroy all objects around the racetrack, and pick up all studs off the ground.
Repair the oil derrick twice, use the rubble from the derrick to build the "E" and use the E to jump to the derrick and up to the floating stud.
Go up from the racetrack and use a girl to jump to the door that has a gold stud, and enter the room to collect its studs, including those behind the glass wall.
Exit the room, head left, and use Indy to whip to the hidden platform and collect the studs using a girl to jump for them.
Head back to the right of the racetrack, to the half-created Sphinx, go to the buried opening, and create half the head.
Go through the newly exposed shorty door to get to the platform and pull the switch.
Destroy the objects around the Sphinx, and use the new rubble to create the rest of the head.
Have your two people stand on the red switches to roll the head to destroy the Easter Island head.
Go between the headless Sphinx and the old Stonehenge, grab the pull-taxi, and follow the path of studs now that there are no objects in the way of it's path.
Head back to the racetrack, and go into the hole that was created when you won the bike race, and build the rubble from the hole to create the "L"
Head left and down to find the dinosaur fossil, and destroy the objects around it.
Pick up a stick of dynamite and place it in the doorway hole.
Go into the large hole, and clear out the rest of hole and build the dinosaur head.
Go up from the doorway hole, and clear the rest of that hole out.
Use the rubble from the doorway hole to build the tail, build the ribs, then bring the skull from the big hole, and climb the tail to place the skull where it belongs.
Head right to the Greek ruins, and clear out the broken pillars.
Bazooka the non-broken archway.
Clear out the rest of the hole.
Build the rubble from the hole into the "G"
Build the red and yellow rubble to create the picture of a trophy.
Last edited by Khaos; 06-07-2008 at 06:15 PM.
|06-05-2008, 11:29 AM||#10|
Join Date: Dec 2007
|06-05-2008, 11:48 AM||#11|
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Not in Blackpool, UK
Press Start to see your artifacts count, bottom left of the screen.
|06-05-2008, 02:39 PM||#12|
Join Date: Feb 2008
|06-05-2008, 04:11 PM||#13|
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Not in Blackpool, UK
|06-05-2008, 07:57 PM||#14|
Join Date: Feb 2008
I just got it, I continually jumped up and down for 5 minutes trying different angles off of the 'tower' and I finally got it.
Last edited by Frijolie; 06-05-2008 at 08:36 PM.
|06-05-2008, 08:36 PM||#15|
Join Date: Oct 2006
I think your only problem is that after you build it you need to move it just a little bit. Hope that helps.
|06-05-2008, 11:03 PM||#16|
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Victorville, California
i the think the issue everyone is having with the Well Of Souls snake door artifact is that they are building the tower and pushing it into it's slot thinking that is necessary to get to them. Solution is to use a female to jump up to each sname door THEN go down and build the tower.
|06-06-2008, 09:10 AM||#17|
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Reno, NV
Even though the artifact locator shows one next to the stage, it is really outside where you assemble the car. After climbing the left side of the street to get the car part, you can use one of your jumpers to jump on the awnings over the exit point. The piece is directly above the exit way high up. It was the last one I needed for that level and it took me forever to spot it. I caught a quick glance standing as far from the car exit as possible.
|06-06-2008, 01:16 PM||#19|
Join Date: Sep 2007
heres one I had trouble with in Well of Souls...
right after the snake pit(the beginning where you get the 1st artifact) go halfway into the next room and to the left will be a drawbridge that is up and a small character access point...crawl through and once out the other side switch to an explosives or bazooka character and blow the 2 statues. To the far left is a sword...take it and crawl back through the hole and take the sword and aim it at the raised part of the bridge, bringing it down. Walk across and get the large item and carry it across the bridge to the right side of the room just adjacent to the bridge. Place it on the switch and wallah...I believe thats one( i forget) and then to the left in that small room is small breakable objects. Use the bazooka and boom new hidden area...go in...
Once inside go all the way to the right and move the moveable object to the front towards the entrance. This will cause a moveable lever to appear. go to that and move it all the way around and wallah in the gold globe is your artifact.
|06-06-2008, 01:37 PM||#20|
Join Date: Jan 2008
|06-06-2008, 05:40 PM||#22|
Join Date: Aug 2007
Assassin's Creed (1000/1000), Condemned (970/970), Fallout (1450/1550) M.Z. soon, Gun (1000/1000), Lego Indiana Jones (1000/1000), Silent Hill; Homecoming (1000/1000), Tomb Raider; Legend (1000/1250)
Monkey Island (200), Wallace & Gromit; Fright of the Bumblebees (200)
|06-06-2008, 07:27 PM||#25|
any help on the artifact on Motorcycle Escape, the arrow is pointing right over a bridge that you pull up but i dont know how to make it appear.
sorry to post again so soon, but seriously, this is the last artifact i need and have no idea how to get it. please help!
Last edited by Khaos; 06-07-2008 at 02:35 AM.
|06-07-2008, 12:10 AM||#27|
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Not in Blackpool, UK
|06-07-2008, 12:13 AM||#28|
Join Date: Feb 2008
yes, I shot all three silver tables. I read somewhere that you have to destroy the drum set and then jump on top of the drums, but there's nothing up there I've tried jumping with a girl and I don't even see one up there...
Wait, I see a blue coin floating above the drum, so I must have already gotten it before. I've also gone through again to make sure and I shot the 3 silver tables and checked above the drum again as well, the arrow is still there. hmmm...
 wait, I was missing the one near the parcel! WTF? What did that have to do with the ceiling of the club?
Last edited by Frijolie; 06-07-2008 at 12:31 AM.