PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Incredible Hulk
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-15-2008, 05:16 PM   #31
xtremerocker

Vagabond Shades's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRIKER View Post
Apprentice Of Disaster. 25
Destroy a building in each New York City neighborhood.

Each one of the neighborhoods on the map can be identified by its boundary square. Knock a building down when you are in each region. If you have finished "Enemy of the Empire State", you are well on your way.
the way i got this was on the mission where the army or somebody has a satelitte targetting you that shoots six missiles at you every 10 seconds. cause if you stand on top of a building and you let them target u, dodge, and they proceed to destroy the building in one or two targetting sweeps. that or u just run past along the side of the building and do it that way.
Old 06-15-2008, 05:38 PM   #32
BlackDragon

BlakeTheDrake's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
It actually counts even if it's 'Colatteral Damage' courtesy of the Army? That's interesting... but either way, that achievement pretty much comes automatically, especially later in the game when your Rage Moves gets powered up to the point where you'll devastate all nearby buildings whenever you use it.

Heh... I never get tired of that... jumping down in the middle of an Enclave Assault Group, firing off a maxed-out Thunderclap, killing them all and demolishing 3-4 buildings at the same time... causing my Wanted Level to go from0 to 5 in a single attack. HULK SMASH!!!
BlackDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 06:27 PM   #33
lv99ron

Send a message via AIM to lv99ron Send a message via Skype™ to lv99ron

lv99ron's Gamercard
I've played all of the missions my friends told me about and nothing. I figured it had to be scripted, but I'm still not getting it. I already beat the game. Is there a mission where it happens a 100% of the time?
lv99ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 11:35 PM   #34
Filter x360a

Filter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   x360a Representer   Donator - Level 2   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 Winners   Uno Rush Subscribers Tournament - Third Place   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   Castle Crashers Subscribers Tourn. - Third Place
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lv99ron View Post
I've played all of the missions my friends told me about and nothing. I figured it had to be scripted, but I'm still not getting it. I already beat the game. Is there a mission where it happens a 100% of the time?
Man, I'm having trouble with this one too! Just can't seem to get it triggered. Very Frusterating!

FX.

Thanks to Gackt for the awesome sig!

Please msg me on XBL first for boosting, I don't accept random friend requests
Filter x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 03:52 AM   #35
aCzarX

aCzarX's Gamercard
Try the vulcan satellite mission , when you get to the top of the tower i get it all the time.

Or the minigame in central park where you defeat a ton of goys , like 5 brutes come at you at points.
aCzarX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 01:35 PM   #36
Vacik Dris
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to Vacik Dris

Vaciks Ghost's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
In regards to the "Get The Enclave Off Your Back" achievement, I'm not entirely sure it's scripted to be part of certain missions. I got mine when I was trying to take out the dish that shot lightning from the satellite in the sky. The 3 blokes on top (with the dish) dogpiled me there, and that's the only time it ever happened to me throughout the entire game.

RRIKER: In regards to the "Love Hurts" achievement, it unlocks after the very first mission that Betty Ross is seen (on the playing field). If you don't have it yet, there may be a bit of a glitch going on.

Also, for "Struck Out," you may want to include in the description that the achievement unlocks as soon as you take out the dish (during/just before the cutscene that shows the satellite falling from the sky) and not after tracking down and destroying the Satellite itself in Central Park.

Thanks for the guide, unfortunately I had already finished most of the game before I could take advantage of it, but it looks very well done.
Vacik Dris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 01:41 PM   #37
RRIKER

RRIKER's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by lv99ron View Post
I checked your profile, lv99ron, and it looks like you got it today (jun 16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filter X 2007 View Post
Man, I'm having trouble with this one too! Just can't seem to get it triggered. Very Frusterating!

FX.
You beat the game and finished the enclave and still nothing? I think you glitched out. (like Love hurts does to some people) Enclave won't come out anymore for you. You'll just have to keep re-playing some Enclave missions until a bunch of Centurions tackle you (try the bases...knock out the foot soldiers and run around).
RRIKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 01:44 PM   #38
RRIKER

RRIKER's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacik Dris View Post
In regards to the "Get The Enclave Off Your Back" achievement, I'm not entirely sure it's scripted to be part of certain missions. I got mine when I was trying to take out the dish that shot lightning from the satellite in the sky. The 3 blokes on top (with the dish) dogpiled me there, and that's the only time it ever happened to me throughout the entire game.

RRIKER: In regards to the "Love Hurts" achievement, it unlocks after the very first mission that Betty Ross is seen (on the playing field). If you don't have it yet, there may be a bit of a glitch going on.

Also, for "Struck Out," you may want to include in the description that the achievement unlocks as soon as you take out the dish (during/just before the cutscene that shows the satellite falling from the sky) and not after tracking down and destroying the Satellite itself in Central Park.

Thanks for the guide, unfortunately I had already finished most of the game before I could take advantage of it, but it looks very well done.
1. - Yes, people are having issues with that one. I had it happen twice, so >shrug<. My advice to those still in need is to replay that level and not worry about failure...just get on top
2. - I got it the second time I played the mission. I'll say it again: this game has some glitches
3. - True, but there is another achievement for taking out the satellite itself (What goes up...) and it's easier to just refer to the one achievement in the guide (like stackable difficulties).
4. - Thanks so much!

Last edited by RRIKER; 06-16-2008 at 01:47 PM.
Old 06-17-2008, 01:08 PM   #39
Vacik Dris
Banned User

Vaciks Ghost's Gamercard

Just for anyone's edification, if you can't seem to get "Veni,Vidi,Vici" and you believe you've killed one of every type, make sure you check the U-Foes section of your Stats screen. If, like me, you got the "There Is No U In Team" achievement, it's quite possible that you haven't beaten X-Ray (as he was the easiest to coax into the self-damaging achievement). After about a half-hour of worry that I'd been glitched, I checked, saw that X-Ray was at 0 for times beaten, replayed "Utrecht Makes His Move," or whatever it's called, and voila, 50 GS.
Old 06-17-2008, 01:13 PM   #40
RRIKER

RRIKER's Gamercard
OKAY peebles, I need 2 things before this is officially submitted and spread on the "guide"

1. - We need a way to defeat Enclave assault groups AFTER all enlcave have been wiped out. If we can not find one through missions, that means we have to start all again for the "Patron of the Arts" achievement. (In which case, I'll put up a warning).

2. - I need someone who has "Patron of the Arts" and did NOT play Ironman. A requirement for 3 pieces of concept art require the save, but we do not yet know if they count. Yes, you can get shell-head without the save (by beating a S.I. Hulkbuster), But we do not know if this effects Patron of the arts.

20,000 internets for the confirmation of these claims (#1 needs two people with more than 15 posts, #2 requires me looking at your xbox.com profile/gamertag).
Old 06-17-2008, 02:07 PM   #41
Vacik Dris
Banned User

Vaciks Ghost's Gamercard

RRIKER, I believe answered your second question in your other thread. I've unlocked every piece of Concept Art available (except for the Shell-Head ones) and, after viewing each of them (spent 5 seconds on each picture), no achievement.

Edited to add: Nevermind, I think I see what you're getting at.
Old 06-17-2008, 11:13 PM   #42
lv99ron

lv99ron's Gamercard
For the "Get the Enclave off your back" it isn't scripted. What you need is to let one of the brutes with the sun rod hit you with an attack that will knock you down, while 2 or more brutes are close by. He will put his foot on your back, while the others jump in. i got it three times in a row, by letting him knock me down. The regular brutes don't seem to be able to knock you down, so look for the ones with the stun rods.
Old 06-17-2008, 11:15 PM   #43
lv99ron

lv99ron's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRIKER View Post
OKAY peebles, I need 2 things before this is officially submitted and spread on the "guide"

1. - We need a way to defeat Enclave assault groups AFTER all enlcave have been wiped out. If we can not find one through missions, that means we have to start all again for the "Patron of the Arts" achievement. (In which case, I'll put up a warning).
If you just keep running around you will still get warnings about the Enclave assault groups. While collecting canisters I continued to destroy them, the military, and the U-Foes. Just keep exploring the city, and try to keep your threat level down, so the military doesn't dot up your radar.
Old 06-18-2008, 05:39 AM   #44
its delicious

its delicious's Gamercard
Unleash the Fury!

I just confirmed a method for getting this achievement I found over on the Gamespot forum.

You need a Barbaria who can stun you. I found one in the mission "The Problem is the Hulk - Part 2", as it and a few normal Barbaria come in from a drop ship as you are heading toward turrets 4, 5 and 6.

Let the Barbaria who can stun you do so. If there are others close by, this activates the dogpile. Button mash your way out and *ding*! You've just unleashed the fury.

A lame achievement, given the name. You'd think you'd have to blow up all of New York. Ooh, off-topic, better take it to Discussion...

its delicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 05:58 AM   #45
vieal

vieal's Gamercard
for Fear Of Falling. 5 you have to restart the mission if you touch the ground by accident, restarting checkpoints wont work.
vieal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 06:45 AM   #46
its delicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by vieal View Post
for Fear Of Falling. 5 you have to restart the mission if you touch the ground by accident, restarting checkpoints wont work.
funny you mention this achievement, as i had to restart for a different reason. i landed on the ground in the green square before the helicopter landed.

apparently, this game seeks to recreate what it's like to be the hulk through its sheer frustration.

Old 06-18-2008, 10:06 AM   #47
BlackDragon

Okay, that's REALLY weird... when I did that mission, I also landed in the green square well before the chopper arrived - and the Achievement unlocked instantly. Didn't even have to wait for Rick to catch up.

Anyway, RRIKER, as I said in the other thread about Enclave spawns, you can forcibly get Assault Groups by replaying 'Enclave Base Smash' missions - apparently, some people catch a bug where Enclave Assault Teams simply stop showing up by ordinary means. If you want to test it, just check your stats, note the number that reads 'Enclave Assault Teams Destroyed', and replay one of the earlier Enclave Base missions from the Map - see if it doesn't go up.
Old 06-18-2008, 04:20 PM   #48
aCzarX

aCzarX's Gamercard
I tryed about 6 different destroy enclave base missions and my assault group count is still at 3/25 . So unless its a special mission i didnt try and replay , I think the only way is to format the Hulk save data and start ALL OVER ... I really hate things like this in games and wish there was some warning.
Old 06-18-2008, 04:31 PM   #49
RRIKER

RRIKER's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCzarX View Post
I tryed about 6 different destroy enclave base missions and my assault group count is still at 3/25 . So unless its a special mission i didnt try and replay , I think the only way is to format the Hulk save data and start ALL OVER ... I really hate things like this in games and wish there was some warning.
I put a warning in the guide recently, but shame on you! You should have taken better care of your civilians and taken down every group that showed it's ugly butt. Now you have to select your storage device, hit "story" then go back and select your storage device again so it wipes out your save...y'know, like mine did!
Old 06-18-2008, 04:55 PM   #50
aCzarX

aCzarX's Gamercard
Stupid BS , im pissed.

I will leave my gamesave and just give up , mabey they will update the game and fix the problem (when pigs fly) , for now its going back to blockbuster. 925 achievements is almost 1k right =)
Old 06-18-2008, 05:46 PM   #51
RRIKER

RRIKER's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCzarX View Post
Stupid BS , im pissed.

I will leave my gamesave and just give up , mabey they will update the game and fix the problem (when pigs fly) , for now its going back to blockbuster. 925 achievements is almost 1k right =)
Almost...but still not 1k...
Which I have, along with a few others
Old 06-18-2008, 06:19 PM   #52
aCzarX

aCzarX's Gamercard
lol
Old 06-18-2008, 11:48 PM   #53
Rewmac

Rewmac Icon's Gamercard

Unleash the Fury! 5
Get the Enclave off your back.

I got this in the Enclave mission - Mass Mindontrol Device Part 1 - Easy as it sounds, I got it in the first 5 secs...

Retail Games 100%

Halo 3, Clive Barker's Jericho, Stranglehold, Transformers, Fight Night Round 3, X-Men, Smackdown vs. Raw 2008,
Avatar TLA : TBE, NHL 2K6, Spider-Man Friend Or Foe, Fantastic Four : ROTSS
NBA 2k6, King Kong, TimeShift, Bourne, Star Wars: TFU, Residen Evil 5, Naruto : The Broken Bond

Last edited by Rewmac; 06-18-2008 at 11:56 PM.
Rewmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 01:21 AM   #54
Filter x360a

Filter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   x360a Representer   Donator - Level 2   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 Winners   Uno Rush Subscribers Tournament - Third Place   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   Castle Crashers Subscribers Tourn. - Third Place
I see a few people saying that you can get the assult groups to pop up after beating them all...Well, I've played over 6 hours of jumping around and smashing stuff throughout New York and have not had one assult group warning. Very frusterating, but preventable for others.

BOO!

FX.

Old 06-20-2008, 01:00 PM   #55
RRIKER

RRIKER's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filter X 2007 View Post
I see a few people saying that you can get the assult groups to pop up after beating them all...Well, I've played over 6 hours of jumping around and smashing stuff throughout New York and have not had one assult group warning. Very frusterating, but preventable for others.

BOO!

FX.
Yes, unfortunate...however, if you get stuck on canisters, you can reset the game and find them (confirming each can). The rest is cake now that you know what to do.
Old 06-20-2008, 05:24 PM   #56
BlackDragon

The Enclave Assault Team bit is DEFINITELY a bug. I just tested it myself - nevermind the fact that I still get 'natural' spawns every few minutes, which is actually really annoying when you're trying to hunt for that last, ellusive Canister... I just replayed one of the 'Level 1' base-smash missions, and my Enclave Assault Group Defeated count went from 65 to 67.

So I guess the verdict is, once the bug strikes, there's no way in hell you're getting around it.
Old 06-21-2008, 12:06 AM   #57
MEA7HOOK

MEA7HOOK's Gamercard

Awards Showcase SOTF Winner
Another easy way to get the "smash 10,000 objects" and "now playing" achievements is:
-get to where you can achieve a level 8 wanted status
-get the army after you all the way up to level 8 (i haven't tried it at level 9 yet)
-go to central park, where you'll see a concrete fence bordering the entire park
-sprint around the whole park and smash through the fence every step of the way
-after you complete 1 lap, go circle around a nearby string of blocks to keep your combo alive and the concrete fence should respawn if you venture far enough away.
Old 06-21-2008, 06:45 PM   #58
Filter x360a

Filter x360a's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by its delicious View Post
Unleash the Fury!

I just confirmed a method for getting this achievement I found over on the Gamespot forum.

You need a Barbaria who can stun you. I found one in the mission "The Problem is the Hulk - Part 2", as it and a few normal Barbaria come in from a drop ship as you are heading toward turrets 4, 5 and 6.

Let the Barbaria who can stun you do so. If there are others close by, this activates the dogpile. Button mash your way out and *ding*! You've just unleashed the fury.

A lame achievement, given the name. You'd think you'd have to blow up all of New York. Ooh, off-topic, better take it to Discussion...
This worked like a charm for me. Thanks for the tip!

FX.

Old 06-21-2008, 11:43 PM   #59
J Ro Kalilla

J Ro Kalilla's Gamercard
=

Patron Of The Arts. 15
View every piece of concept art at least once.

You must unlock all of the art pieces before you can view them (Including beating all of the story missions) To find out he requirements, check your upgrades menu and scroll to the bottom. For a couple of pieces of art, you need the Iron-Man game save. Make sure you stay on a piece of art for about a full 2 seconds...give the game time to register that you viewed it.

for this achievement no iron man data is required i got it today with no iron man data on my hdd but yes you have to view it for at least 2 seconds
J Ro Kalilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 04:22 AM   #60
its delicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Ro Kalilla View Post
=

Patron Of The Arts. 15
View every piece of concept art at least once.

You must unlock all of the art pieces before you can view them (Including beating all of the story missions) To find out he requirements, check your upgrades menu and scroll to the bottom. For a couple of pieces of art, you need the Iron-Man game save. Make sure you stay on a piece of art for about a full 2 seconds...give the game time to register that you viewed it.

for this achievement no iron man data is required i got it today with no iron man data on my hdd but yes you have to view it for at least 2 seconds
YOU!!! HOW?! NOW!

I mean, we're all very curious and some of us *really* don't want to play Iron Man.

Edit: Had an idea in the meantime: Demo?

Last edited by its delicious; 06-22-2008 at 04:59 AM. Reason: adding