PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Incredible Hulk
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-22-2008, 05:12 AM   #61
its delicious

its delicious's Gamercard
I noticed I placed a subway in the wrong spot, by just a bit.

The Chinatown spot should be a block southwest from where it is now.

its delicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 05:38 AM   #62
J Ro Kalilla

J Ro Kalilla's Gamercard
referring to my post: you are right i have the demo but i don't have the concept art from iron man or the hulk buster suit when i went trough all the concept art two where locked and i still got it
J Ro Kalilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 05:45 AM   #63
its delicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Ro Kalilla View Post
referring to my post: you are right i have the demo but i don't have the concept art from iron man or the hulk buster suit when i went trough all the concept art two where locked and i still got it
*removes glasses*

My God...

Edit: Confirmed! I had to go through each picture twice (the second time much faster), but I got it the moment I opened the last one. Sweet, thanks, J Ro!

I don't know if it would make a difference, but I tweaked the Iron Man settings to be different than their defaults and just blasted through the demo mission.

Last edited by its delicious; 06-22-2008 at 07:04 AM. Reason: updating
Old 06-22-2008, 07:50 AM   #64
MEA7HOOK

MEA7HOOK's Gamercard

Awards Showcase SOTF Winner
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacik Dris View Post
Just for anyone's edification, if you can't seem to get "Veni,Vidi,Vici" and you believe you've killed one of every type, make sure you check the U-Foes section of your Stats screen. If, like me, you got the "There Is No U In Team" achievement, it's quite possible that you haven't beaten X-Ray (as he was the easiest to coax into the self-damaging achievement). After about a half-hour of worry that I'd been glitched, I checked, saw that X-Ray was at 0 for times beaten, replayed "Utrecht Makes His Move," or whatever it's called, and voila, 50 GS.
I was happy when I saw this post because I didn't get the achievement when I was supposed to. I beat Abomination, then I finished off all Enclave sectors. The weather manipulation division was my last enclave unit/boss, so after I beat it both "Fairweather Friends" and "Para-Gone" popped, but not "Veni, Vidi, Vici". I checked the stats screen and I have beaten every enemy that there's a stat for. Does anybody know of some kind of elusive enemy or if replaying a certain mission may help? Please help...I'm on the verge of strangling myself with my controller.

*Edit: Nevermind - no strangulation will be necessary.
I decided to work on the "There's no U in Team" achievement and "Veni, Vidi, Vici" popped right when I killed the first army guy. So if this happens to you, just try killing any enemy during a mission.

Last edited by MEA7HOOK; 06-22-2008 at 08:09 AM.
MEA7HOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 04:04 PM   #65
its delicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEA7HOOK View Post
I was happy when I saw this post because I didn't get the achievement when I was supposed to. I beat Abomination, then I finished off all Enclave sectors. The weather manipulation division was my last enclave unit/boss, so after I beat it both "Fairweather Friends" and "Para-Gone" popped, but not "Veni, Vidi, Vici". I checked the stats screen and I have beaten every enemy that there's a stat for. Does anybody know of some kind of elusive enemy or if replaying a certain mission may help? Please help...I'm on the verge of strangling myself with my controller.

*Edit: Nevermind - no strangulation will be necessary.
I decided to work on the "There's no U in Team" achievement and "Veni, Vidi, Vici" popped right when I killed the first army guy. So if this happens to you, just try killing any enemy during a mission.
Another strange achievement, this one will not unlock after you kill every enemy. Once you kill every enemy, then you have to kill one more. For me, it was one of those army robot-suit guys.

Old 06-23-2008, 12:50 AM   #66
its delicious

So a total ass-hat over at Gamespot informed me in a very colorful way that the Iron Man demo is not necessary to unlock Patron of the Arts. Can someone who's not an ass-hat confirm this?
(And could someone tell me why I even bother with Gamespot anymore? Talk about downhill...)

Old 06-23-2008, 02:44 AM   #67
aussiestatic
Banned User

"If you want the full 1000/1000, you must have an Ironman Gamesave. You can get "Shell-head" without it by defeating an S.I. Hulkbuster, but you need the gamesave to unlock some concept art for "Patron of the Arts."

Im a noob. what does this mean exactly?
gamesave?

aussiestatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 04:43 AM   #68
MEA7HOOK

MEA7HOOK's Gamercard

Awards Showcase SOTF Winner
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiestatic View Post
"If you want the full 1000/1000, you must have an Ironman Gamesave. You can get "Shell-head" without it by defeating an S.I. Hulkbuster, but you need the gamesave to unlock some concept art for "Patron of the Arts."

Im a noob. what does this mean exactly?
gamesave?

It's just a save file that is created on your hdd once you play the game. So if you need an Ironman gamesave, that means you must have played Ironman on your current hdd and the save file must be present when you play the Hulk.

Just a note though, I can also confirm that you don't need an Ironman gamesave for "Patron of the Arts" because I just got it after only playing the Ironman demo. Someone may want to try getting it without downloading the demo since it seems like that's still trying to be confirmed.

Last edited by MEA7HOOK; 06-23-2008 at 04:47 AM.
MEA7HOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 04:33 PM   #69
RRIKER

RRIKER's Gamercard
Quote:
It's just a save file that is created on your hdd once you play the game. So if you need an Ironman gamesave, that means you must have played Ironman on your current hdd and the save file must be present when you play the Hulk.

Just a note though, I can also confirm that you don't need an Ironman gamesave for "Patron of the Arts" because I just got it after only playing the Ironman demo. Someone may want to try getting it without downloading the demo since it seems like that's still trying to be confirmed.
The thing is, I also played the demo before getting this game and didn't delete anything from it. I didn't even have the art unlocked. Unfortunately, I rented the game and messed everything up from an experimentation side, but based on its delicious's gamertag, he has patron without having IronMan on his "played games" list. We however, need to determine if this will work for just about anyone before I fix the guide.
If someone could post about 3 more tags with patron (and no ironman game), that would be great.
Alternatively, if 3 people can back up the demo claim, that would be great, too.
Thank you.
RRIKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 09:08 PM   #70
Rewmac

Rewmac Icon's Gamercard
EDIT : Nevermind I got the achievement already...

Retail Games 100%

Halo 3, Clive Barker's Jericho, Stranglehold, Transformers, Fight Night Round 3, X-Men, Smackdown vs. Raw 2008,
Avatar TLA : TBE, NHL 2K6, Spider-Man Friend Or Foe, Fantastic Four : ROTSS
NBA 2k6, King Kong, TimeShift, Bourne, Star Wars: TFU, Residen Evil 5, Naruto : The Broken Bond

Last edited by Rewmac; 06-23-2008 at 09:21 PM.
Rewmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 09:46 PM   #71
Scable Logo

Scable Logo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRIKER View Post

Smash-ifist. 10
Win a story mission without defeating any enemies.

You can do this on any mission where the requirements do not include defeating enemies or defend xxxx. I did this on the mission where you have to find the transmitter in the army bases. Just knock down the bunkers, pick up the transmitter, and chuck it into Central Park Lake without killing the army members.
"
That mission you mention is A friend who can help part 3. I tried that 3 times, but didn't get the achievement so I looked for another one. The best mission for this achievement is Enclave is on the move part 2 since you're not going to be hitting anything in this mission. You have get some bombs and throw them in salt water. All bombs are on top of buildings guarded by enemies, but you just have to pick up the bomb, jump off the building, run to the water and then of course throw it in. Easy and I got the achievement first time I tried it.

Last edited by Scable Logo; 06-23-2008 at 11:13 PM.
Scable Logo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 01:16 AM   #72
FlamedLiquid
Banned User

FlamedLiquid's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
"Pure As New York Snow" is achieved after beating the 5th Enclave is on the Move mission not the 4th.
FlamedLiquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 05:29 AM   #73
its delicious

I think it should be highly recommended that all canisters should be collected ASAP. It'll probably take about 3-4 hours. You could basically start the game with the maximum amount of health and rage, therefore be able to beat an already easy game that much quicker. Leaving the canisters for the end is a mistake, as some missions, mini-games and general explorations take you right over the canisters. I'd say do this as soon as the subways are unlocked and by the time you collect all the canisters, you'll probably also have easily 1/4 of the feats unlocked!

Old 06-24-2008, 10:37 AM   #74
aussiestatic
Banned User

Quote:

man i must be getting old lol.
yeah saved game.

I thought gamesave had a different meaning.
so thats what the young people call it now
Old 06-24-2008, 10:39 AM   #75
QuasidodoJr

QuasidodoJr's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club
If I never touch the ground, but the helicopter is destroyed and I have to restart a checkpoint, does it nullify the "Fear of Falling" achievement? Because I haven't been able to finish it without the helicopter being destroyed, and I've went through it twice without ever touching the ground. It will not give me the achievement.
QuasidodoJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 02:38 PM   #76
its delicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuasidodoJr View Post
If I never touch the ground, but the helicopter is destroyed and I have to restart a checkpoint, does it nullify the "Fear of Falling" achievement? Because I haven't been able to finish it without the helicopter being destroyed, and I've went through it twice without ever touching the ground. It will not give me the achievement.
I don't know how far along in the game you are, but if you have room to upgrade, you might want to hold off. In the meantime, here are some tips:

Take out the mounted guns and rocket launchers first, then work on the soldiers. If you can't take everyone out, at least put the Hulk between the helicopter and the enemies. Also, take care to eliminate the 3 flying soldiers that harass the helicopter at every stop. The most challenging part in this level is bouncing from building to building quickly. Take note, at the end of the level when the helicopter is forced down, do not jump down into the green square on the ground until the helicopter lands! I did not wait, and I had to restart the level because the achievement did not unlock.

Old 06-24-2008, 06:05 PM   #77
Scable Logo

Scable Logo's Gamercard

I just got the Patron of the arts achievement and I don't have Iron Man. Played the demo when it was released but deleted it after I tried it so it's been gone from my xbox a while So you don't actually need the Iron Man game to get the full 1k in this one.
Old 06-24-2008, 06:51 PM   #78
Rewmac

Rewmac Icon's Gamercard
Master Of Disaster

xtremerocker says: Replay the mission where missiles lock on to your feet and run round the buildings. A couple of hits will bring them down easy.

Which mission is that supposed be?

Retail Games 100%

Halo 3, Clive Barker's Jericho, Stranglehold, Transformers, Fight Night Round 3, X-Men, Smackdown vs. Raw 2008,
NBA 2k6, King Kong, TimeShift, Bourne, Star Wars: TFU, Residen Evil 5, Naruto : The Broken Bond

Old 06-24-2008, 07:12 PM   #79
RRIKER

RRIKER's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rewmac View Post
Master Of Disaster

xtremerocker says: Replay the mission where missiles lock on to your feet and run round the buildings. A couple of hits will bring them down easy.

Which mission is that supposed be?
the rest of that tip got cut off.

replay the mission with the lightning bolts. they will take a building down in 1 hit.
Old 06-24-2008, 09:31 PM   #80
Rewmac

Rewmac Icon's Gamercard
Thanks that helped, can someone help with comic covers 4. (Sonic Assault) and 13. (This Is only A Test)?

Retail Games 100%

Old 06-24-2008, 11:26 PM   #81
Scable Logo

Scable Logo's Gamercard

You should have a look here http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=76264 to find the comic covers. I only ever bothered to find 10 as that's all you need to get an update on a few upgrades.
Old 06-25-2008, 07:07 AM   #82
QuasidodoJr

QuasidodoJr's Gamercard

I figured out the "Struck Out" problem.

But, here's another question - I still need the 5 kills with the giant Taco Feat, and I've been running around for almost 30 minutes and not a single one has come up. Are there specific areas where you'll find them more, or am I just shit out of luck until I happen to stumble across one?

Last edited by QuasidodoJr; 06-25-2008 at 07:50 AM.
Old 06-25-2008, 02:13 PM   #83
RRIKER

RRIKER's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuasidodoJr View Post
I figured out the "Struck Out" problem.

But, here's another question - I still need the 5 kills with the giant Taco Feat, and I've been running around for almost 30 minutes and not a single one has come up. Are there specific areas where you'll find them more, or am I just shit out of luck until I happen to stumble across one?
"In certain areas of the city, when you have a strike team on you, delivery vans will have one of these giant items on them. Keep yourself at threat level 1 and throw these food items at the weak human soldiers (I recommend doing 5 of each, as they count toward feats, which unlock upgrades, which you must get anyway)."

I don't remember any specifics, but I think I saw doughnuts in harlem, ice cream in chinatown, and tacos in spanish harlem. Keep running around at T.L.1
Old 06-25-2008, 11:51 PM   #84
QuasidodoJr

QuasidodoJr's Gamercard

It seems random to me. While in Spanish Harlem, I had donuts first and then they went away completely. Then I started getting ice cream vans. Played for 2 straight hours, in various parts of the city. Not a single vehicle with a taco. I've only needed 1 more kill for the longest time to earn the Feat, but the game seems determined to not give one to me.
Old 06-26-2008, 01:45 AM   #85
aussiestatic
Banned User

its random. just run around. dont worry if your threat level goes up
I still found taco vans when i was at a high threat level.
Old 06-28-2008, 05:37 AM   #86
mistergibbs

mistergibbs's Gamercard
capture the flag

what do you have to do to unlock the capture the flag concept art?
mistergibbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 10:37 PM   #87
drakehellsing

Send a message via AIM to drakehellsing Send a message via MSN to drakehellsing

DrakeHellsing's Gamercard
Firstly, a tip to people, cause I've had this problem. The flags outside the UN, make sure you've upgraded your jump a bit, otherwise, you probablly wont be able to land on the flags and will fall short, so get at least the first jump upgrade and then try it

Now, a question from me, about the "Fear of falling" achievement, can you still get it if you jump on buildings you're not suppose to jump on? Or do they have to be from building to building? Cause I can't reach the buildings in one go and have to land on other rooftops to get to it.

Thirdly, the comic book covers, do they show up after beating the certain missions? Cause if so, the one for the mini-game, do you have to get gold? Or just finish it for it to appear?
Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
Fable 2
King Kong
Lego Batman
Lego Indiana Jones

Arcade 100%:
Dash of Destruction

drakehellsing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 12:48 PM   #88
CityOfVillains

CityofVillains's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by drakehellsing View Post
Now, a question from me, about the "Fear of falling" achievement, can you still get it if you jump on buildings you're not suppose to jump on? Or do they have to be from building to building? Cause I can't reach the buildings in one go and have to land on other rooftops to get to it.
Yup, there is no way to go from one target rooftop to another without jumping on other buildings on the way. Also after the last one I jumped down to a low ledge on the building next to the landing zone, waited for the helicopter to land and then jumped down for the achievement.

Quote:
Thirdly, the comic book covers, do they show up after beating the certain missions? Cause if so, the one for the mini-game, do you have to get gold? Or just finish it for it to appear?
yes, they are mission based when they show up. Don't know if you need the gold or not for the mini-game. BTW, for the mini game the distance traveled is only measured from your starting point. So you could be doing great on getting from one building to another, but if you end up next to the one you started on you've hardly gone anywhere as far as the game is concerned.
CityOfVillains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 12:35 AM   #89
drakehellsing

Send a message via AIM to drakehellsing Send a message via MSN to drakehellsing

DrakeHellsing's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityOfVillains View Post
Yup, there is no way to go from one target rooftop to another without jumping on other buildings on the way. Also after the last one I jumped down to a low ledge on the building next to the landing zone, waited for the helicopter to land and then jumped down for the achievement.
Ah no wonder, cause I think I jumped down before the chopper landed then, but it's still good to know you can jump onto other rooftops to get to it all, I just wish that Rick would wait, cause he keeps on loosing helth before I even get there :P

Quote:
yes, they are mission based when they show up. Don't know if you need the gold or not for the mini-game. BTW, for the mini game the distance traveled is only measured from your starting point. So you could be doing great on getting from one building to another, but if you end up next to the one you started on you've hardly gone anywhere as far as the game is concerned.
Ah, that's cool then, will have to try it when I hire it out next, as gonna tackle those again, as well as the lightning one and the Enclave sectors.
Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
Fable 2
King Kong
Lego Batman
Lego Indiana Jones

Arcade 100%:
Dash of Destruction

drakehellsing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 02:15 PM   #90
Darktower

Darkconda's Gamercard
For the life of me i cant seem to find ..American International Building..Anyone know what part of the city its in?

Thanks to sinsix for the Sig!

Darktower is offline   Reply With Quote