PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Incredible Hulk
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-01-2008, 03:20 PM   #91
its delicious

its delicious's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darktower View Post
For the life of me i cant seem to find ..American International Building..Anyone know what part of the city its in?
I can't tell you where to find it, but I can guide you to an answer. If it's one of the landmarks, there is a way to find it.

In the map screen, you can scroll through and have the map highlight different items. (I'm referring to the same method by which you can replay missions.)

Select "Landmarks" and use either trigger button to scroll through them individually.

its delicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 07:47 PM   #92
Darktower

Darkconda's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by its delicious View Post
I can't tell you where to find it, but I can guide you to an answer. If it's one of the landmarks, there is a way to find it.

In the map screen, you can scroll through and have the map highlight different items. (I'm referring to the same method by which you can replay missions.)

Select "Landmarks" and use either trigger button to scroll through them individually.
Awesome i found it thank you!

Thanks to sinsix for the Sig!

Darktower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 11:53 PM   #93
drakehellsing

Send a message via AIM to drakehellsing Send a message via MSN to drakehellsing

DrakeHellsing's Gamercard
For the strike teams, which is the quickest way to get enough points while they're active? I mean, what can give you the most points? Would it be defeating the characters like the Hulkbuster suit or the big bulky like guys?
Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
Fable 2
King Kong
Lego Batman
Lego Indiana Jones

Arcade 100%:
Dash of Destruction

drakehellsing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 01:49 AM   #94
CityOfVillains

CityofVillains's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by drakehellsing View Post
For the strike teams, which is the quickest way to get enough points while they're active? I mean, what can give you the most points? Would it be defeating the characters like the Hulkbuster suit or the big bulky like guys?
I'd say just firing off a few ThunderClaps. Start attacking stuff to get a strike team going, pound on the military vehicles to get the rage up, and then ThunderClap to eliminate a couple city blocks. Build up the rage again, and then go to a fresh part of the city to level. Think I got mine shortly after hitting threat lvl 9 for the first time.
CityOfVillains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 04:36 AM   #95
drakehellsing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityOfVillains View Post
I'd say just firing off a few ThunderClaps. Start attacking stuff to get a strike team going, pound on the military vehicles to get the rage up, and then ThunderClap to eliminate a couple city blocks. Build up the rage again, and then go to a fresh part of the city to level. Think I got mine shortly after hitting threat lvl 9 for the first time.
Heh, never even thought of that, anyone know how much one can get from leveling some buildings with a Thunderclap move?
Gonna try it next time I play the game cause I still got heaps to do, that being one, the Enclave sectors, the canisters, the jumps markers and the comic book covers at least ^^
Fable 2
King Kong
Lego Batman
Lego Indiana Jones

Arcade 100%:
Dash of Destruction

Old 07-06-2008, 06:56 PM   #96
drakehellsing

I need more help now, I've attempted it and can't get it. It's the "Fear of Falling" achievement, cause Rick's chopper keeps on getting its health depleted and by the time it gets to the park, it's almost dead, so I go and pick up the item and the chopper is destroyed. Any help or advice on it?

On a side note, managed to get the killing every type of enemy once, had to defeat X-Ray for it as last time, Ironclad defeated him for me for the other achievement.

Also, very quickly, I kicked the Enclave out of Manhattan and Enclave groups still appeared, perhaps it's my game, but ah well, thought I should mention that.
Fable 2
King Kong
Lego Batman
Lego Indiana Jones

Arcade 100%:
Dash of Destruction

Old 07-07-2008, 12:37 PM   #97
RRIKER

RRIKER's Gamercard
Quote:
I need more help now, I've attempted it and can't get it. It's the "Fear of Falling" achievement, cause Rick's chopper keeps on getting its health depleted and by the time it gets to the park, it's almost dead, so I go and pick up the item and the chopper is destroyed. Any help or advice on it?

On a side note, managed to get the killing every type of enemy once, had to defeat X-Ray for it as last time, Ironclad defeated him for me for the other achievement.

Also, very quickly, I kicked the Enclave out of Manhattan and Enclave groups still appeared, perhaps it's my game, but ah well, thought I should mention that.

1. Try to keep the flying soldiers off him, just chuck as much stuff as you can and when you get to the next building, take out the turrets (bullets, SAM launchers) first.
2. Ha! I guess it really is EVERY type of enemy!
3. It's the luck of the draw. I wonder if it has anything to do with the gamestop exclusive version? Can anyone confirm this? Thanks1

Last edited by RRIKER; 07-07-2008 at 12:43 PM. Reason: "take out the turrets out first"
RRIKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 07:39 PM   #98
drakehellsing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRIKER View Post
1. Try to keep the flying soldiers off him, just chuck as much stuff as you can and when you get to the next building, take out the turrets (bullets, SAM launchers) first.
2. Ha! I guess it really is EVERY type of enemy!
3. It's the luck of the draw. I wonder if it has anything to do with the gamestop exclusive version? Can anyone confirm this? Thanks1
That's the thing, he's getting hurt as I'm heading for the building, so from full health, when I get there, a bit of his health is already gone.

Hehe yeah, I guess it was, as I looked through everything I defeated and was wondering what was going on, then thought it was X-Ray, defeated him myself, and yup, it popped up. Not sure about a fully upgraded Kyklopes on that one as I defeated one before defeating X-Ray. Had to fight him twice as the first time replaying the mission, Vector defeated him, which just sucked, so I replayed the checkpoint and defeated him myself and voila, the achievement popped up. And on the note of the Kyklopes, they can randomly pop up, it happened to me, was running around, Enclave group appeared and it happened to be the fully upgraded Kyklopes. But yeah, perhaps mentioning that EVERY type of enemy actually needs to be defeated by yourself *shrugs*

Not sure about the whole Gamestop thing myself, as I'm from New Zealand and I just hire it out at my local video shop so perhaps yeah, find out from those who got it from the Gamestop store
Fable 2
King Kong
Lego Batman
Lego Indiana Jones

Arcade 100%:
Dash of Destruction

Old 07-08-2008, 10:59 AM   #99
CityOfVillains

is your jump ability fully enhanced? I can usually get there a little after Rick arives or before he does. Also once he takes off from a roof ignore the rest of the guys on it and just move on. Take out turrets first should also help.
Old 07-08-2008, 10:45 PM   #100
drakehellsing

I think it is, I'm not sure, as when I jump to the building, I'm having to climb up it and yeah, some of his health is already gone.

Cause last time I tried it, he got to the park, had to wait for him to land, couldn't tell if he actually did that time and seconds later, he was destroyed and I failed the mission.
Fable 2
King Kong
Lego Batman
Lego Indiana Jones

Arcade 100%:
Dash of Destruction

Old 07-10-2008, 06:29 AM   #101
donbozza

Donbozza's Gamercard
Master of Disaster & Hulk SMASH!!

Master of Disaster:

I don't think this does need to be done in one sitting, I got half way through Spanish Harlem early on in the game but got bored and went and did a few missions at which point the game crashed When I came back to do it properly (fully upgraded clap makes it very quick) I started from the other end of the suburb and only got about halfway through when the achievement popped.
At any rate I would sugest the fastest way to get this is with the fully upgraded Super Clap (left on the D-pad) you can wipe out 3 or 4 blocks each time you do it.

Hulk SMASH!!:

You don't need to do all the combos just beat one enemy with each type of weapon (shield, car, pole, mace etc.) and bare handed. I got this one with only having defeated 1 enemy with both shield and mace.
donbozza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 08:23 PM   #102
RRIKER

RRIKER's Gamercard
Quote:
I think it is, I'm not sure, as when I jump to the building, I'm having to climb up it and yeah, some of his health is already gone.

Cause last time I tried it, he got to the park, had to wait for him to land, couldn't tell if he actually did that time and seconds later, he was destroyed and I failed the mission.
Don't you just love how the hardest achievements in this game are worth only 5g?
Old 07-12-2008, 07:32 AM   #103
drakehellsing

Quote:
Don't you just love how the hardest achievements in this game are worth only 5g?
lol, all too true there.
Fable 2
King Kong
Lego Batman
Lego Indiana Jones

Arcade 100%:
Dash of Destruction

Old 08-30-2008, 04:28 PM   #104
A3ROSOL

Who said you CAN'T respawn the ENCLAVE!

like many of you i destroyed the 4 sectors b4 defeating the assualt groups...but after deep digging i found an answer that actually works...do the mission "lesser of 2 evils part 3"...when you complete it you will get a messege that will alert about the Enclave continuing their programs in the city...press start and save and quit...go back into your story and roam the city...enclave are once again attacking the city..enjoy and good luck...
A3ROSOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 09:32 PM   #105
KrAzY LuSo88

KrAzY LuSo88's Gamercard
Hulk SMASH!!! need help...

what does they mean by "mace" and "shield"?!?!?!?what object can i use for doing those?!?
ON 18/05/2010 AT 10:34 PM
WITH SKATE 3

Last edited by KrAzY LuSo88; 09-12-2008 at 09:36 PM.
KrAzY LuSo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:24 AM   #106
DreadfulCorpse

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Don't Make Me Angry. 5
Defeat 50 enemies using Rage powers.

When you unlock your rage powers, and when your rage bar is full, you can unleash devastating charged attacks in the middle of a group of enemies. Thunderclap gives the best radius and Groundslam does the most damage in a straight line. These must be full rage charged attacks -- without the roaring mini-cutscene, they don't count toward this feat.
Wrong, the ones with the mini-cutscene are the ones that count nothing else counts.
DreadfulCorpse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 07:15 PM   #107
RRIKER

RRIKER's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreadfulCorpse View Post
Wrong, the ones with the mini-cutscene are the ones that count nothing else counts.

Quote:
without the roaring mini-cutscene, they don't count toward this feat.
Please read a little more carefully a little.
Old 09-29-2008, 07:24 PM   #108
RRIKER

RRIKER's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrAzY LuSo88 View Post
what does they mean by "mace" and "shield"?!?!?!?what object can i use for doing those?!?
A destroyed tree may be used. Look for bulbous piece that comes to a point (looks like the trunk and a piece of the middle). Anything skinny will count as a stick. For an example of this, play the mini-game "Whac-a-mole"

As for shield, I forget. pick up and object and hold the block button down. that may work.

Keep in mind you must unlock these abilities before you can use them. See the Detailed feats guide sticky for a complete list, but those two:

Mace Use
O Defeat 25 Enclave Centurions
O Gain 25% of the upgrades
O Defeat 75 Enclave Barbaria
O Travel 50 miles
O Defeat the Bi-Beast

Shield Use
O Destroy an Enclave base for the first time
Old 09-29-2008, 07:55 PM   #109
MEA7HOOK

MEA7HOOK's Gamercard

Awards Showcase SOTF Winner
I remember using large pieces of concrete from buildings as a shield. Once you meet the requirements for shield use, there should be an option that allows you to pull up concrete from buildings and the street.
Old 11-14-2008, 11:18 AM   #110
DreadfulCorpse

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Quote:

Around The World In 80 Steps. 5
Cross the tops of the flagpoles outside the U.N. Building.

Thanks to Vieal -
Jump and land on the top of the first flag and use sprint to run across the tops to the last flag.
i don't quite get this, do you have to run on the actual flag, and where is this building anyway?
DreadfulCorpse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 12:18 PM   #111
CityOfVillains

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreadfulCorpse View Post
i don't quite get this, do you have to run on the actual flag, and where is this building anyway?
There are no actual flags, just the flagpoles. The UN is on the east side of the city, a little south of Central Park. You can find it on the map. There is a line of flagpoles in front, just jump on top of the pole on one end and run to the other end.
Old 11-21-2008, 09:46 PM   #112
GoJen

GoJen's Gamercard
I don't know if anyone even checks this forum anymore but I am in desperate need to find the last jump challenge. I have used the little map with the locations and the read the descriptions but I can not find it. Its soooo frusterating. Its this jump.....
" 8. The building north of the Reuters Building. It has a star-shaped top. The jump ring is horizontal; you must look up to find it."

I can't seem to find it anywhere in the vicinity where its supposed to be. Its the last thing I really need.

GoJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 10:12 PM   #113
GoJen

GoJen's Gamercard
Nevermind I got it all. This game just sucked.

GoJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 01:37 AM   #114
zeroFerus

Send a message via MSN to zeroFerus

zFerus's Gamercard
Thumbs up

Nicely done! This is going to help out a lot!
Old 12-23-2008, 01:54 AM   #115
zeroFerus

Send a message via MSN to zeroFerus

zFerus's Gamercard
Wow if I wasn't such an achievement whore I would break this stupid game in half a throw it out.... I don’t know why I keep play such crappy games…
Old 12-23-2008, 04:43 AM   #116
xDAx AWESOME

Send a message via AIM to xDAx AWESOME

xDAx AWESOME's Gamercard
thanks bro. good guide.
xDAx AWESOME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 02:51 AM   #117
PureTechniquex

Send a message via Skype™ to PureTechniquex

SK Diabolic's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
This guide should come in handy when i actually get around to playing this LMAO!
PureTechniquex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 04:35 AM   #118
Decap590

Send a message via MSN to Decap590

Decap590's Gamercard
i gotta say this was a great guide, just unlocked my 1k gs
Decap590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:32 AM   #119
Medz

Medz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Nice guide... now I need a Road Map before I start
Old 04-03-2009, 06:49 PM   #120
Kushtar

Kushtar's Gamercard
Greetings!
Not sure if anyone reads this old thread anymore, but I need to know what is the first mission in which the U-Foes appear (when the four of them are "created").
Thanks in advance!

Kushtar is offline   Reply With Quote