PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Ninja Gaiden 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-13-2013, 10:23 PM   #1
Burst0fspeed

Kusari-Gama Master glitched?

Hello guys, my first post here and sadly not a hopeful one.

Some days ago I decided to 1000/1000 ng2. But I got stuck at this particular achievement.I did the projectile run up to chapter 13 and saved.Then decided to do the kusari gama master achievement.Completed the game and no pop up.Said that I might have screwed it up someway and used a weapon attack somewhere with the scythe(used it the whole time for the projectile run).Then I reloaded and used scythe for the achievement which indeed poped.Before abandoning the save, I tried to use the dual katana for the achievement just to make sure that the run was a faulty one and I had already used the scythe by accident.But to my surprise the achievement for the duals poped right after the credits.As weird as it sounds I decided to complete the game with ALL the other weapons, reloading everytime from that particular save.For some reason the kusari gama achievement does not pop after the credits as it should be.I have tried everything including playing the game from the start to finish using only that weapon.Moreover I tried to clear the system cache and reload the chapter to get the achievement.Nothing worked.I have searched everywhere for a similar problem and nothing comes up.Do you guys have any idea what else to do ? I'm quite desperate as I wanted to fully complete this game as I already have the mission pack too, but given the circumstance I have given up all hope for this game.I have already seen many of you that you have 1250/1250, but i guess that was a long time ago.Is there any chance that the achievement is, as of lately, glitched?I did all the other weapon achievements on acolyte difficulty.Is there a chance to try to get that achievement on another difficulty?

Thanks in advance and sorry for the wall of text.
Burst0fspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 05:34 PM   #2
samjpulley

bullsbehad's Gamercard
The fact you've gotten this far is awesome. I cannot understand if you have truly done the game 100% with the KG...seems you used another weapon by accident, but covered that, and then did a total play through from scratch and it still did not pop? Or was this a save-reload from Ch 13?

I could not find anything on this being a Glitch either...so best advise would be to give it one last clean play-through 1 to finish (with a good luck charm near by) and hope it goes.

Giving up is not an option for me either...so that's what I'd be doing, begrudgingly so.
samjpulley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 06:22 PM   #3
Burst0fspeed

Yeah , first I did all the weapons achievements reloading every time from the same save point from chapter 13 ( projectile run ) and they all poped right after the credits. When I tried it with KG nothing happened.Then I did a full clear run on acolyte with KG.Still no achievement after the credits. The weird thing is that all the other weapon achievement poped up from that save except the KG one. And still I cant find anything related to that achievement being glitchy or anything but the fact that many people have 1000/1000 or 1250/1250 this game worries me too much. If anyone has heard anything about that achievement by accident let me know. I love that series too much to let it go . Right now I am on the last chapter on warrior difficulty . Maybe I'll try a full KG run on that difficulty instead and see what happens.
Burst0fspeed is offline   Reply With Quote