PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Incredible Hulk
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-23-2008, 08:20 PM   #31
GalaxyRed13

Send a message via AIM to GalaxyRed13 Send a message via Yahoo to GalaxyRed13

MarkMagmonic's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyRed13 View Post
This should be a new post, because I just noticed that even after the new locations added for the Gamma canisters, the map only shows 99. The original at wikicheats only showed 98 (with one of them being in the wrong spot). The new one everyone has worked on fixed the one that was wrong, and "added one that was missing", but it's still missing one.
So, after restarting the game, and using the map to find the canisters at the beginning, I was able to find them all. But since I started over, I have to get back my upgrades, and get back to the part I was at the story again. I decided to get the jump challenges out of the way as well, so I only have the subways (which I'll do when they get unlocked), and comics (same as subways) left.
GalaxyRed13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 09:17 PM   #32
Scable Logo

Scable Logo's Gamercard

Just want to come with a pointer for the Whack-a-mole mini game. There are only 16 of the targets in total, once you've destroyed one of them it's gone and you won't see another in it's place. With that in mind, you have enough time to line up a charged shot (hold y) that'll knock the 2 out even if you miss. Just don't move around unless you've knocked the 2 out, then move on to the next 2. Should have time to get them all that way. If you miss them, don't worry, line up better and wait for them to pop up again then whack em. Patience seems to be the key for it and not the frantic running around which I tried and failed quite a few times before I realized how it was actually set up.

Last edited by Scable Logo; 06-23-2008 at 09:20 PM.
Scable Logo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 05:49 AM   #33
its delicious

its delicious's Gamercard
Mini-Games

Waka-waka:
I'd recommend fair use of the punch that drives you straight forward in order to collect some of the harder yellow rings. Aim for yellow rings, that's entirely necessary. Reds are a waste of time, if you miss one, continue on.

Whack-a-mole:
All the targets are spread out evenly in a circle around you. Hitting two at a time is almost essential, but having a sense of when and where the next couple will pop up is necessary. If you miss one or a set, continue smashing on. There's a decent chance you'll be able to smash it close to the end. However, the popping up appears scripted. If you miss the last one with 15 seconds left, it most likely will not return.

All Fall Down:
This one gave me no end of trouble. I've already made a suggestion in this thread, but I wish to update that. Once you tip the Kyklops over, it stands up and falls over. On the ground, I found that I could lay into it with (x,x, charged y combo) twice and this seemed to do enough damage. Perhaps this was simply luck on my part, I finished with less than a half-second to spare!

Hulk the Cabbie:
I had trouble with this one too. I picked up yellows and made my way north. I picked up the northern most blue cab and dropped it off, and then collected the remainder of the blue cabs. I worked my way down the yellow cabs. Basically, you can't get caught up in traffic, and you can't accidentally pick up the wrong object. (Picking up people instead of the cab is rage-inducing, thanks priority programming.)

Hulk the Cabbie and Destruction in a Single Bound I had to do last. But I took a break and suddenly, they just clicked, nailed them first time out tonight. So do remember, take a break. These are designed to be frustrating.

its delicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 10:28 AM   #34
Gnr Smith

shellhead without ironman

yea i got shellhead after completing the first mission when you help the hulkbuster, protect him from enclave, and take down the f-pod, wasn't quite sure how i got it though any ideas
Gnr Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 01:53 PM   #35
Scable Logo

Scable Logo's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnr Smith View Post
yea i got shellhead after completing the first mission when you help the hulkbuster, protect him from enclave, and take down the f-pod, wasn't quite sure how i got it though any ideas
I got the shellhead achievement when I got to threat lvl 9 and defeated a S.I. Hulkbuster when they started to come after me. Also destroyed the Hells Kitchen neighboorhood during threat lvl 9 to get the Master of Disaster as well as the World War Hulk achievements. Was good fun doing it that way. Fully ramped up Thunderclaps are very destructive and just plain awesome hehe.
Old 06-27-2008, 10:01 AM   #36
shinobigarth

Send a message via Skype™ to shinobigarth

ShinobiGarth's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
nice guide. now that i beat the game i will focus on doing all this stuff whilst fighting against the game freezing up alot!!

BTW the easiest and most reliable way to get Shellhead is to simply play Iron Man for a couple minutes, make sure it saves, and start Hulk back up.
Old 06-27-2008, 01:43 PM   #37
RRIKER

RRIKER's Gamercard
You guys should probably know that after playing this game, you unlock the hulkbuster armor in the Ironman game. just an interesting fact.
RRIKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 07:44 PM   #38
Ace McKilty

The best way to complete Whack-a-mole is to grab the hammer without moving your location. Press and hold Y and you'll smash the first two targets. Stay in the very center and rotate counter-clockwise. Line up with where the targets are going to appear and then whack them as soon as they do.

You'll have to wait for them to appear each time, but there is plenty of time.

Just stay in the center. If you get too close, you'll miss the front target.
Ace McKilty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 06:59 PM   #39
mjpartyboy

ROBOSLIDER's Gamercard
Question

I found one comic by accident while canister hunting, but when I go to the locations on the map I can't find the comics. What am I doing wrong?
Old 07-12-2008, 11:35 AM   #40
JC

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   x360a Book Club   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Thanks so much for this!

The maps are great too.
Old 07-25-2008, 12:53 PM   #41
mjpartyboy

ROBOSLIDER's Gamercard
One Jump Marker to find and I can't find it!
Old 07-28-2008, 01:29 PM   #42
CityOfVillains

CityofVillains's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjpartyboy View Post
One Jump Marker to find and I can't find it!
Could it be the one by Times Square? I know on the maps it was put in the wrong location. It was actually one block east and south.
CityOfVillains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 06:17 PM   #43
DemonBullets

DemonBullets's Gamercard
is it possible to go back and get the 'aquire all upgrade acheivement' as i was too slow and got hit by the lightning bolt, i also didnt touch the ground for the bomb mission with rick but didn't get that acheivement so i'm missing those 2 feats for my 50G acheivement. Help...?
DemonBullets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 01:41 PM   #44
RRIKER

RRIKER's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonBullets View Post
is it possible to go back and get the 'aquire all upgrade acheivement' as i was too slow and got hit by the lightning bolt, i also didnt touch the ground for the bomb mission with rick but didn't get that acheivement so i'm missing those 2 feats for my 50G acheivement. Help...?
yes, just pause the game and go to the map. hitting the left or right on the d-pad will group missions you've already beaten. highlight over one and press 'A' to replay it.
Old 07-31-2008, 02:31 PM   #45
CityOfVillains

CityofVillains's Gamercard
The lightning one is rough. Have a hard enough time just trying to get to the top of the building without getting hit. Once up there not much room to dodge. Pretty much got it because I jumped out of the way (thinking damn, I'm gonna have to climb that again?!?) and the lightning hit the antenna, destroying it.
CityOfVillains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 12:47 AM   #46
TheHatter

Captain Simian's Gamercard
Which ones are the "Army Special Armor Corps Heavy Soldiers"? I've killed three of them apparently, but I have no idea where or how I got them to show up.
TheHatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 01:33 PM   #47
RRIKER

RRIKER's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHatter View Post
Which ones are the "Army Special Armor Corps Heavy Soldiers"? I've killed three of them apparently, but I have no idea where or how I got them to show up.
The army guys in heavy armor/mechs. you get them by raising your threat level to 2 or 3.
Old 08-10-2008, 05:00 AM   #48
proph3t0607

GAHHHH im at 14/15 jump challenges and ive looked through all of the spots like 10 times, can someone, if possible, post pics of them, to locate them more easily?
that would be great, im especially confused about #s 8, 9, 13, and 14
proph3t0607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 04:08 AM   #49
Pedle Zelnip

Quote:
Originally Posted by its delicious View Post
All Fall Down:
This one gave me no end of trouble. I've already made a suggestion in this thread, but I wish to update that. Once you tip the Kyklops over, it stands up and falls over. On the ground, I found that I could lay into it with (x,x, charged y combo) twice and this seemed to do enough damage. Perhaps this was simply luck on my part, I finished with less than a half-second to spare!
I'd agree with your tactic, but with a slight variation. I did the "get gauntlets, then stand in front wait for the button mashing game" variation, but I did the XXYY combo then a XXY(hold) combo. It only took two runs of this for me to get him, and I beat it with more than 20 full seconds to spare (I believe my time was 1:38 and change).

Using cars is just too risky as they don't do very much damage, sometimes he'll drop his shields for less than half a second which makes hitting him with them hard, and for that matter, where cars spawn is random. I had one go where I didn't see any cars on the main street, and I had to retreat back to the corner and round it before I saw a single car.
Pedle Zelnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 08:05 PM   #50
KrAzY LuSo88

KrAzY LuSo88's Gamercard
stuck with one **** gamma canister...

can someone help me plz.....i'M stuck at 99 gamma canisters.....i looked at the edit map(the final one),but i can found the last one....it says that it's the second one missing on the map....the one south east.....i cant hear it,ive been searching like an hour for it....

editk my bad,i just found it....
ON 18/05/2010 AT 10:34 PM
WITH SKATE 3

Last edited by KrAzY LuSo88; 09-12-2008 at 08:39 PM.
KrAzY LuSo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 11:40 AM   #51
Kapp1138

Send a message via AIM to Kapp1138

Kapp1138's Gamercard
Invaluable guide, guys, thanks so much! Never would have found the comics or jump rings without it. All I have left to do is find gamma and rage canisters, and gold all but 5 of the easier mini games, then im 1000/1000. Thanks so much!
Kapp1138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 02:11 AM   #52
Kapp1138

Kapp1138's Gamercard
ugh, down to 40 gamma canisters, 1 fury canister (ugh) and waka waka and see hulk run 4 to gold medal (double ugh). ill do 1 gamma pass and hope i find the last fury can, but its a gamefly rental, and i dont want to hold the game another day or two for these last frustrating ones. still 4 days to 870/1000 isnt bad. pretty easy 870 if you ask me.
Old 12-11-2008, 02:13 AM   #53
Kapp1138

Kapp1138's Gamercard
beat the game before looking for comics. they dont unlock until you beat certain missions.
Old 12-11-2008, 11:40 AM   #54
Kapp1138

Kapp1138's Gamercard
arghhhhh! 1 gamma and 1 fury can to go each, and I have no idea which they are lol. All gold medals obtained though, those werent nearly as hard as I thought they would be.
Old 12-22-2008, 12:12 PM   #55
mjpartyboy

ROBOSLIDER's Gamercard
I've been to every jump ring location on the map twice and have got 14/15. I cannot find the last one and it's really annoying me.

Edit

This was the one I was missing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEA7HOOK View Post
Ring #9 in the written guide was a little off. I updated the map with the correct location. It's actually near the top of a building about 2 blocks south of the subway station.
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/j...kRingsEdit.jpg
Finally!

Last edited by mjpartyboy; 12-22-2008 at 01:11 PM.
mjpartyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 07:39 PM   #56
Darth Nightwing

Darth Nightwing's Gamercard
This helps out a lot. I want to thank RRIKER for starting this thread. I knocked a few achievements out with this quick. since its delicious gave credit to aCzarx I am too!

Darth Nightwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 10:12 AM   #57
mjpartyboy

ROBOSLIDER's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRIKER View Post
Destroy as many vehicles as possible.
GOLD: 0:35 -- POINTS LIMIT: 25 cars
A good explosion in the middle of a group of cars will blow up a bunch in the immediate vicinity. You won't have enough time to build rage, so try running through a group until they blow up (the MUST be black husks to count). Throwing cars is also an option for kabooms.
I can't get near 25 cars in 35 seconds.
Old 12-26-2008, 07:24 PM   #58
Darth Nightwing

Darth Nightwing's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEA7HOOK View Post
Ring #9 in the written guide was a little off. I updated the map with the correct location. It's actually near the top of a building about 2 blocks south of the subway station.
Thanks for the fix. i spent 15 min looking in the wrong spot and with this correction it was right where you said it would be thanks again

Darth Nightwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 04:23 AM   #59
Hitchman

hitchman1's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 3   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
thanks for adding the map its helping out tons!!

RROD #1 - 12/06/06, RROD #2 - 04/20/07, RROD #3 - 09/18/07, RROD #4 - 05/19/08

E 74 #1 - 07/07/09

click >here< for my list of games that need a boosting or co-op partner
Hitchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 05:59 AM   #60
DarthRandalNC

Send a message via Skype™ to DarthRandalNC

DarthRandalNC's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Tip for Whack-a-Mole

If you're having trouble with this particular mini-game, I found that if you have the ground pound ability unlocked, you can use a charged GP to destroy the targets. You don't even need the mace, just press up on the D-pad to highlight the GP ability and then hold down Y+B to do it. Just to be clear, this is not the charged GP that shows the brief cutscene beforehand - it can be done with very little (maybe not any) rage meter built up.

If you're standing close enough you can take out two targets in a row. I felt like it was MUCH more accurate than that crappy mace and I was able to get gold with about 20 seconds to spare.
DarthRandalNC is offline   Reply With Quote