PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Incredible Hulk
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-16-2008, 04:18 AM   #1
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Front Page   Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
Your Last Canister/Difficult Canisters

TIP: Search for canisters before anything else! This way you won't have grabbed any during missions and everything will be in place when using the map. Now, open the map in the program Paint or something similar. Every time you collect a canister, use the eraser tool to erase it off the map. Every time you save your game, save the map to your desktop so everything matches up. Do not save the map without saving your game! I saved the map once and then my game froze and I lost all my progress on the canisters, but a bunch were now erased off my map and I didn't know which ones.

Oh, and start from the top, going back and forth like the way a printer prints out a sheet. I did the entire top section, then left side, then the right side, then central park, then the left half of the bottom, then the right half of the bottom. Better to cut it into sections like that, I think.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Last edited by The Pants Party; 06-21-2008 at 06:43 PM.
The Pants Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 05:45 AM   #2
BlackDragon

BlakeTheDrake's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I'm in exactly the same situation - 100 Gamma Canisters, 99 Fury Canisters, already crossed out everything on the map...
BlackDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 07:51 AM   #3
mksystem74

mksystem74's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
I actually had no problem with the canisters at all except the ones that were out of place on the map guide. Surprisingly because i'm horrible at maps and collecting things. I would suggest that keeping your warning level at 0 helps cause the red ones make a faint sound and with the music and people trying to kill you is a distraction you can do without. I believe that all red canisters (except the ones at the docks and central park) are on top of buildings in plain sight. A few are inside of something, like a water tower or those little structures. The map is mostly dead on with the locations, so try putting your courser right on the spot. that's what I did.
mksystem74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 07:52 AM   #4
BlackDragon

BlakeTheDrake's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Sigh... I guess it's just the Christmas Light Conondrum - having to check all 100 just to find the ONE that's off.
BlackDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 04:14 PM   #5
RRIKER

RRIKER's Gamercard
Don't forget about the ones in water towers and sheds.
I was in the Gamma canister 98 club until my game save reset. I went back and found every green canister and traded the game in for $20. RRIKER ANGRY, but he got $20 for not smashing the game.

boy though, I was stewing in my own rage as I crossed off each canister from the map.
RRIKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 04:51 PM   #6
Filter x360a

Filter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   x360a Representer   Donator - Level 2   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 Winners   Uno Rush Subscribers Tournament - Third Place   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   Castle Crashers Subscribers Tourn. - Third Place
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
I'm missing 3 Gammas and 4 Furrys. I've gone through with the map and crossed each one off as I got it.

Process of elimination...this game is proving more frusterating then it's worth...GRRR...

FX.

Thanks to Gackt for the awesome sig!

Please msg me on XBL first for boosting, I don't accept random friend requests
Filter x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 06:45 PM   #7
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Awards Showcase Staff - Front Page   Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold
Finally got it during my fourth run through the map!

My last one was SW of Madison Square Garden about halfway up the building on a ledge.

Old 06-16-2008, 07:12 PM   #8
RRIKER

RRIKER's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pants Party View Post
Finally got it during my fourth run through the map!

My last one was SW of Madison Square Garden about halfway up the building on a ledge.
I hate those you have to climb most sides of the building before you hear it, and by that point, the building is quite fragile.
Anyway, congrats! Enjoy your endzone dance.

If a whole bunch of people start making 99/98 thread, I request sticky of this thread (since it was started by a Mod anyway).

Last edited by RRIKER; 06-17-2008 at 06:41 PM.
Old 06-17-2008, 11:39 PM   #9
DwayneDays

DwayneDays's Gamercard
Wheres the updated map with the corrections? I was directed here but got no answers
Old 06-18-2008, 12:14 AM   #10
DwayneDays

DwayneDays's Gamercard
Ok used the corrections and got all gammas WOOO

Still missing 2 furys sadly, did any of yous have a tough time finding any of the furys and if so which?
Old 06-18-2008, 07:10 AM   #11
Joezilla

Hey was there been any updated map for the fury canister locations, got all of the gamma and now just need 1 more fury canister, got 99 and its making me insane not having an updated map and just dont got the time to to go every building to find that last fury canister.
Joezilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 07:59 AM   #12
Twiztid Karma

Twiztid Karma's Gamercard
is there a link to the updated map, i don't want to miss too many my first sweep of the city.

Thanks
Twiztid Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 11:58 AM   #13
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

The updated map is in the stickied thread...
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...34&postcount=5

As stated above, my last fury was on a building SW of Madison Square Garden, about halfway up the building on a ledge.

Old 06-18-2008, 02:43 PM   #14
DwayneDays

DwayneDays's Gamercard
the building directly SW of MSG? Check there but no ciger for me. Was this one that wasnt on the map?
Old 06-18-2008, 06:08 PM   #15
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

No, it was on the map. Not the next exact building, just the first one SW of MSG. Just was tough cause it wasn't on top of the building, but on a ledge halfway up.

Old 06-19-2008, 09:09 PM   #16
DwayneDays

DwayneDays's Gamercard
Any update on missing furies or are they all confirmed right on that map? Game goesback tomorrow thats why im asking got eveything but this achievement

Man guess tonight ill restart and get all my red furys, Shouldnt take too long I guess

Last edited by DwayneDays; 06-19-2008 at 09:30 PM.
DwayneDays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 05:37 AM   #17
GalaxyRed13

Send a message via AIM to GalaxyRed13 Send a message via Yahoo to GalaxyRed13

MarkMagmonic's Gamercard

I used the map that was at wikicheats (before I noticed that there was an edited map here), and from that map, I was able to get all Fury canisters, but I missed 2 Gamma canisters, because they were in the wrong place, or just not shown at all. The edited map, however, showed one of the canisters I missed, but the other spot (the one in the southeast) didn't have a canister at all.
GalaxyRed13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 01:09 PM   #18
RRIKER

RRIKER's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyRed13 View Post
I used the map that was at wikicheats (before I noticed that there was an edited map here), and from that map, I was able to get all Fury canisters, but I missed 2 Gamma canisters, because they were in the wrong place, or just not shown at all. The edited map, however, showed one of the canisters I missed, but the other spot (the one in the southeast) didn't have a canister at all.
Be careful...it's a tricky one (weird ledge)
Old 06-20-2008, 01:58 PM   #19
GalaxyRed13

Send a message via AIM to GalaxyRed13 Send a message via Yahoo to GalaxyRed13

MarkMagmonic's Gamercard

The entire block where that supposed canister is supposed to be was pretty short (not like most of the other locations, where the building are pretty high off the ground, and have canisters in objects, and some of them had canisters in the alley-like areas, which this one does not), and I heard no chimes at all. Which got me thinking that it's probably not in that area that's mentioned.

EDIT: So, what's so "weird" about this ledge? That's not really much to go on.

Last edited by GalaxyRed13; 06-20-2008 at 02:23 PM.
GalaxyRed13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 03:00 PM   #20
Scable Logo

Scable Logo's Gamercard

After having collected canisters here and there I've gone the full way around the map looking for them. End result was 100 gammas and 95 fury. Guess I'll have to take another round on the map. And yes the fury hum is quite faint. Ah well, gonna smash the city up some more and then see if I get lucky heh.
Old 06-21-2008, 06:20 PM   #21
Filter x360a

Filter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   x360a Representer   Donator - Level 2   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 Winners   Uno Rush Subscribers Tournament - Third Place   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   Castle Crashers Subscribers Tourn. - Third Place
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Finally got all of the canisters. Took me 3 run throughs with a map and a pen. What I ended up doing was checking every building next to the one marked (espically if they we higher up) to get a better perspective of possible locations of the canister.

Wish I would have thought of it my first time through though.

FX.

Thanks to Gackt for the awesome sig!

Please msg me on XBL first for boosting, I don't accept random friend requests
Filter x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 05:52 AM   #22
its delicious

its delicious's Gamercard
After my first attempt, I have two fury canisters left. (Got all the Gamma ones.) I'll try to remember to post which ones, if and when I find them.

Edit:

1.) Between the Latverian Embassy and Central Park, on the same building as the comic book. The comic book is on the very top of the building, the Rage canister was on the west side of the same building on a ledge. Poor camera angles made this one difficult for me to find.

Last edited by its delicious; 06-23-2008 at 06:35 AM.
its delicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 04:25 PM   #23
RRIKER

RRIKER's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by its delicious View Post
After my first attempt, I have two fury canisters left. (Got all the Gamma ones.) I'll try to remember to post which ones, if and when I find them.

Edit:

1.) Between the Latverian Embassy and Central Park, on the same building as the comic book. The comic book is on the very top of the building, the Rage canister was on the west side of the same building on a ledge. Poor camera angles made this one difficult for me to find.
Woah, Delicious...listing 200 or so canister descriptions may be a bit much.
If you really want to do something like that, may I recommend getting a clean copy of the gamma/rage map, numbering them, and writing your own little guide on how to get them. Submit to a new thread and/or GameFAQS/Wikicheats, as many people will be looking to it for assistance. Good luck if you want to go through with it. If you want, after you number the map and I'm sure a couple of forum posters will post a few descriptions you can use . OR you can take a screencap of each one before you get it and upload it to a picassa album (see crackdown - hidden orbs guide).
Old 06-23-2008, 05:11 PM   #24
its delicious

its delicious's Gamercard
Ha, hell no am I listing *every* canister. I was just going to list the two rage ones I had trouble finding. (Much like slumber/pants party did with the SW of MSG one.)

Right now I could either go through all the points yet again and hope to find the one remaining canister I need, or I could just start a new game and collect them all. The latter seems like it will actually be faster, or at least less excruciating.

Edit: I started a new game and collected them all after the subways opened up. This whole process took about 1 and 3/4 hours, in which time I got a whole mess of feats and unlocked all the subways. Much easier than trying to track down the last canister, and alot less reliant upon luck. Also, a second run-through the canisters did not reveal which one I had been missing.

Last edited by its delicious; 06-24-2008 at 05:31 AM.
its delicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 08:40 PM   #25
Fidibus

Do a little...

Just a humble contribution because I just nailed the 1000...
after my first run I ended with 920GP and pulled a double 99 on the canisters.
So I pulled the (updated) map and started over.
Here are some things that made my life easier...

- Do a little mission work. Let the game guide you through the first steps (climbing the building etc.) and than help the reporter on the first new york mission.

- this will unlock subways and enclave teams. With this you can unlock both jump upgrades and sprinting in no time (matter of minutes really). This allowed me to clear the map in 90 minutes. BTW I also used the "punch travel" a lot. This is when you do a charged jump and in mid air you do a charged punch. Hulk will stop its ballistic curve do a flying punch and than resume the curve, which allows you do do a lot of rooftops in a very short time.

- of course I used the "paintshop-cross off the map" as well, which I only saved AFTER I used the subway.
I forced myself to save after every 10 canisters. This was kind of a "freeze-crash"-proof way.

Thanks again for the map.
Hope that helps.

Fidibus
Old 06-25-2008, 10:15 PM   #26
Tripl299

Tripl299 x3h's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I must be blind because, I keep counting the map and I keep only getting 99 fury. I found the one by madison square garden. Still missing one.
Old 07-01-2008, 02:19 PM   #27
Darktower

Darkconda's Gamercard
Damn damn damn..Found all the Fury ones but i'm missing 1 gamma I knew I'd miss one FTL

Thanks to sinsix for the Sig!

Darktower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 09:16 PM   #28
ANIM4L

RenegadeANIM4L's Gamercard
Just wanted to mention this, the music on my game was messed up, so I play with my Music Volume all the way down.

By doing this it makes it easier to locate the canisters, both types of canisters make a very distinctive sound, similiar to crackdown. The only one that can be a pain is the fury canisters, at a distance they can sound like the rooftop AC units. For most of the canisters if your in the general area of it you can hear them from about 100ft away, their sound will intensify the closer you get to them. Hope this helps.
Old 07-06-2008, 06:53 PM   #29
drakehellsing

Send a message via AIM to drakehellsing Send a message via MSN to drakehellsing

DrakeHellsing's Gamercard
Haven't found 'em all, however, we are working on it, me and my friend that is, on both games, mine and his

And on his one, we've searched the bottom half of New York, more ess from a few blocks south of Central Park and he's got at least between 70 to 80 gamma and the same for the furry canisters, not sure on the exact number.

But yeah, hard to find them if the strike teams are after you, since the music changes....next time, gonna start searching the other half as he had found like 60 odd canisters, well 60 gamma and 60 furry before we went to the map.
Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
Fable 2
King Kong
Lego Batman
Lego Indiana Jones

Arcade 100%:
Dash of Destruction

drakehellsing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 06:50 PM   #30
mjpartyboy

ROBOSLIDER's Gamercard
I've followed the map and crossed each one off, even breaking it up into sections in Photoshop, and I've got 99 of each. D'oh!