PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Incredible Hulk
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-11-2008, 10:56 AM   #31
mjpartyboy

ROBOSLIDER's Gamercard
The last couple of nights I found my last Rage and Gamma canisters. They were both in the lower part of the city and I have no idea how I missed them!
Old 07-12-2008, 04:56 AM   #32
drakehellsing

Send a message via AIM to drakehellsing Send a message via MSN to drakehellsing

DrakeHellsing's Gamercard
It happened, on my friend's game, we've got all 100 gamma canisters and 99 furry canisters having searched the whole map......
Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
Fable 2
King Kong
Lego Batman
Lego Indiana Jones

Arcade 100%:
Dash of Destruction

drakehellsing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 09:41 AM   #33
JC

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   x360a Book Club   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Wait, where is this map?
Old 07-13-2008, 10:54 AM   #34
Flameswordsman

Fusion x086's Gamercard
Anyone know where the Fury-can at Grand-Central-Station is? Its meant to be on the bottom-left corner of the building, but I can't for the life of me find it....
Flameswordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 12:26 AM   #35
msd7110

Angry fury canister

I,M having the same problem...i got all the gamma and 99 fury....my game froze and i didn't save it...so i was back down to 96...i did the whole map again...back to 99.....did the map 4 more times...checked everything...i can't find the last fury canister.....please let me know if a upgrated map came out...thanks
msd7110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 02:00 PM   #36
x IUHoosierFan

Send a message via AIM to x IUHoosierFan

Arney l WSU's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Did you use the map with the markings on it?
x IUHoosierFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 12:02 AM   #37
msd7110

yes i did...i put the map on paint....and crossed everyone out.....i can't imagine i would miss it......four times.....
msd7110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 07:11 AM   #38
ssmaster69er

SSmasterONE's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by msd7110 View Post
yes i did...i put the map on paint....and crossed everyone out.....i can't imagine i would miss it......four times.....
There is an updated map. I clearly points out where the missing canister from the old map is. it has a box with a long arrow pointing to it with text describing the missing point.
Live Score Tracker: #1 to get 200/200
Viva Piñata: T I P: #1 to get 1000/1000

ssmaster69er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 02:59 PM   #39
its delicious

its delicious's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by msd7110 View Post
Did you start a new game? That's easiest.

its delicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 06:26 PM   #40
EvilestBean
Banned User

I Leath3rFace I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Hi, i'm using the map to collect the canisters and comics etc, but when i look on the map for the comics then look on the in game map to put a marker there and when i eventually get there i cant find it, it happened to me 3 times i go to the place were it says on the map and it aint there, do you have to do something for the comics to appear?

Also i went to the top of one of the buildings, it was at the bottom of the map then on the left side, its the building with a ring on top, so i jumped and i missed the first time so i thought i would climb back up but the building crumbled to the ground so i was wondering am i still able to get that ring because ive gone through at least 4 subways etc went back and its still all crumbled lol, is there anyway I can get the building back lol.

p.s Brilliant map guys, its helping me alot.

Last edited by EvilestBean; 08-06-2008 at 09:28 PM.
EvilestBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 12:01 PM   #41
EvilestBean
Banned User

any one lol, sorry for the double post but no one seems to be answering lol.
Old 08-07-2008, 12:26 PM   #42
CityOfVillains

CityofVillains's Gamercard
the comics are not there from the start. They appear after you complete certain missions. I think in one of the guides lists when they are unlocked.
CityOfVillains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 12:38 PM   #43
EvilestBean
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityOfVillains View Post
the comics are not there from the start. They appear after you complete certain missions. I think in one of the guides lists when they are unlocked.
thanks mate, i wondered why i went to the place on the map then went to the place on the game but they wernt there lol, but what about if i find a jump marker and i miss it so i climb back up and the building crumbles to the ground is there anyway of getting that building back lol.
Old 08-07-2008, 06:57 PM   #44
CityOfVillains

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilestBean View Post
thanks mate, i wondered why i went to the place on the map then went to the place on the game but they wernt there lol, but what about if i find a jump marker and i miss it so i climb back up and the building crumbles to the ground is there anyway of getting that building back lol.

Yes, once you start a mission, or exit the game and go back in, all buildings are restored. That happened a few times trying to get canisters. Too many billboards get wrecked, the military comes out, and they end up destroying the building you are trying to climb.
Old 08-07-2008, 09:29 PM   #45
EvilestBean
Banned User

Quote:
Yes, once you start a mission, or exit the game and go back in, all buildings are restored. That happened a few times trying to get canisters. Too many billboards get wrecked, the military comes out, and they end up destroying the building you are trying to climb.
Thanks mate i found that out when i went on it earlier, and i managed to jump through the marker this time lol.
I really feel like i can get 1000/1000 on this game, im not looking forward to the mini games, i managed to get 1 gold and 1 silver on two mini games havent attempted any other ones yet, ive got over 30 gamma canisters dont know how many fury ones ive have but ive got well over 10 lol.

Anyway ive got another question, for the "Theres no U in team" achievement how do you do it? ive done what the guide says ive got x-rays health down low and then it says stand in the middle of x-ray and ironclad or something then ironclad will charge then quickly move, i thought i did it but no achievement popped up obviously i didnt do it lol. I dont know how to get a certain person to kill another person. I killed vapour first by the way the gas one.

Thanks for any help that is given

Last edited by EvilestBean; 08-07-2008 at 09:38 PM.
Old 08-08-2008, 11:43 AM   #46
CityOfVillains

I think the best way is to get one low on health, then stun them and stand next to them while another U-Foe attacks. It is easy with Vapor as you do a hand clap to stun her. Maybe if you position who you've got stunned between you and the other enemy they will do it.
Old 08-08-2008, 11:57 AM   #47
EvilestBean
Banned User

Quote:
I think the best way is to get one low on health, then stun them and stand next to them while another U-Foe attacks. It is easy with Vapor as you do a hand clap to stun her. Maybe if you position who you've got stunned between you and the other enemy they will do it.
yh im gonna try that, plus im gonna try some other ones that I have read in another thread. I know this might of been said already so im sorry but i finished the mission were the U - Foes attack awhile ago, and was wondering if i can go back sometime and do it again, I know you can do the mini games again but i dont know how i can go back and redo any missions.

Thanks for your help by the way.
Old 08-11-2008, 12:41 PM   #48
CityOfVillains

you can redo missions in the same way as mini-games. It is another option off of the maps. That is how I got back to the Brazil warehouse to get that achievement.
Old 08-11-2008, 02:55 PM   #49
EvilestBean
Banned User

Quote:
you can redo missions in the same way as mini-games. It is another option off of the maps. That is how I got back to the Brazil warehouse to get that achievement.
cheers for the help, i was on the map last night and thought i might try it and i could select any mission i wanted lol, like i said thanks for the help.
Old 08-12-2008, 08:35 AM   #50
Owen H Brown

Owen H Brown's Gamercard
I have 99 gammas and have used the map, can anyone suggest some hard-to-find locations?

EDIT: found it... On a side ledge of one of the buildings. Nothing enigmatic at all about it, I'd just missed it!

Last edited by Owen H Brown; 08-12-2008 at 09:22 AM.
Owen H Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 12:04 AM   #51
G315T

G315T's Gamercard

The map that's included in the guide when you click Home -> Retail Games -> The Incredible Hulk -> Guide , should really be changed to reflect the new and updated map. It still links to an old/incomplete map.

Quid quid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

Killing with a vehicle mounted gun is nothing, doing it while airborne is impressive, but upside down while airborne? F***, THAT's an achievement!
G315T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 04:29 PM   #52
DUTCH865

DUTCH865's Gamercard
wow I'm stuck at 100 Gamma & 99 Fury canisters after picking them up one by one as I went along and then 2 consecutive full runthrus. It was pretty hilarious how the 3 or 4 I missed the first time were in plain view on tops of buildings! I'm hoping Fury #100 is as easy & I've just been a total moron haha.

It DEF. is easiest to turn OFF the music & turn the other sound effects up high so you can hear the noises the canisters emit.
DUTCH865 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 02:15 PM   #53
DaRtHCaRn4gE

darthcarn4ge's Gamercard
OMG that took me a long fracken time. Anyway hope my 100th Fury Canister is the one you guys are looking for. Anyway played it through and collected a few before hitting the map. Got 100 Gamma and 99 Fury. Went thtough map 3 times still couldnt find the last Fury. So started it all again with all cannisters in place. Guys try the Citygroup Building. Its not on top of the building at all... it almost on ground level in an alcove. I was jumping on the roof and just asuming that it was one I'd already collected. I didnt even realise it had an undercover ground level (Its like one level up from ground - 1st level / story) section, from the road. Anyway hope it helps.

Last edited by DaRtHCaRn4gE; 08-29-2008 at 02:22 PM.
DaRtHCaRn4gE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 03:17 AM   #54
DUTCH865

DUTCH865's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRtHCaRn4gE View Post
OMG that took me a long fracken time. Anyway hope my 100th Fury Canister is the one you guys are looking for. Anyway played it through and collected a few before hitting the map. Got 100 Gamma and 99 Fury. Went thtough map 3 times still couldnt find the last Fury. So started it all again with all cannisters in place. Guys try the Citygroup Building. Its not on top of the building at all... it almost on ground level in an alcove. I was jumping on the roof and just asuming that it was one I'd already collected. I didnt even realise it had an undercover ground level (Its like one level up from ground - 1st level / story) section, from the road. Anyway hope it helps.
HOLY SCHNOIKIES!! I was just about to post this same exact thing! it was soo annoying because I just assumed I already had the canister because I had been on top of this building so much doing missions & the jump challenge... arrrggh! oh well, that game is done. I'm just glad to not have to play this buggy ass game anymore
DUTCH865 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:13 PM   #55
Tonic24k

Tonic24k's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Arrow 100th Fury Canister

This was my last canister so I hope this helps anyone else stuck at 99 red fury canisters.

When looking for this particular canister I was searching for it relative to the subway directly underneath it. The map used on these forums shows the subway being one building over from the map used in the game. This caused me to look for the canister in an erroneous location. I provided the concerning area of the map for visual specificity.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100th Canister.jpg (32.3 KB, 106 views)
Old 10-04-2008, 11:25 PM   #56
GonzoMaster
Banned User

GonzoMaster's Gamercard

Ftw!!

HELL YEAH!!!! That building was my last one!!! you can't even hear it until your near the edge. Anyone missing a fury canister go to that building now!!!!
GonzoMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 05:20 PM   #57
neb86

neb86's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
That updated map was a life saver!
neb86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 10:41 PM   #58
killkenny

FAR QZ's Gamercard

thank God

my last fury canister was to the west of the time squared subway station. Just south of the "buliding" or "block" that has the double fury canisters. The canister is hidden inside the building in a cubby hole not on top of the roof.
killkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 04:15 AM   #59
hellspawnjuggalo

hellspawnjugalo's Gamercard

Alright, I have 100 Fury Canisters and 99 Gamma Canisters. I have went through the map 3 times already and can't seem to find my last one. I was looking for the updated map on here and the only link I found for it lead me to a broken link. Does anyone know where I can find the update map so I can find my last bloody canister????

hellspawnjuggalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:28 PM   #60
fearfuries

last gamma canister

hello I am missing only a gamma canister in the game and I know where it can be said, someone may have been in my same situation so I could help to complete
fearfuries is offline   Reply With Quote