PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Adventure > Kameo: Elements of Power
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-15-2006, 07:31 AM   #1
absolutehell

absoluteHELL's Gamercard
"A" for Thorn's Pass

Well before my 360 died, I decided to go for some more A's in Kameo. Actually I was very surprised. I did forgotten forest, snow temple, and water temple on my first try. Now Thorn's Pass isn't hard but since coming back, my jumping timing has been so terrible that I sometimes have problems even making the first jump. It is just so frustrating how I have 30 mill but can't clear a simple jump. Haha anyways, any tips for all those damn jumps.

PS: I know they are not that hard, but I'm having a lot of problems with them right now.

Thanks to GSDragon for the sig!

absolutehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 04:04 PM   #2
ryjo965

Big Poppa Ryan's Gamercard
Ok never when youve jumped off a ramp with major, never rush again this will cause him to bounce off the wall, also the hardest one is when there is 3 jumps in a row the 1st is of corse the hardest one, just take ur time, hold rt for at least 4-5 secs and release for max power once in the air, dont panic thinking your not gonna make it just leave it be, if u think he'll roll off, just change quickly into kameo,