PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Music and Rhythm > Guitar Hero: Aerosmith
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-20-2008, 10:39 PM   #1
richs180

Thrash Forever's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Achievement Guide

This is my first guide. All CONSTRUCTIVE criticism and feedback is welcome

FOR USE ONLY ON X360A

Get Your Wings 10

Complete the Tutorial

From the Main Menu select Training, then Tutorial. There are 4 sections to be completed, they can be done in any order. If you've played Guitar Hero 3 then this will seem familiar as it is identical as far as I can tell.

Make It 20

Complete the Career on Easy

See "Dream On"

Movin' Out 30

Complete the Career on Medium

See "Dream On"

Rock in a Hard Place 50

Complete the Career on Hard

See "Dream On"

Dream On 75

Complete the Career on Expert

These career achievements are for the single player mode.
The achievements for completing the Careers are stackable in this game meaning that players who play through the game on expert difficulty first will also unlock the three lower Career achievements when they finish the final song.
If you have played Guitar Hero 3 you will have a rough idea of your skill level on this game as it plays identically. On average the songs are easier than Guitar Hero 3 and there are also less of them (30 songs & 1 Guitar Battle on the setlist in total).

Aerosmith 15

Unlock Aerosmith as the playable band

Aerosmith are unlocked upon completion of the first two songs in the first tier of career mode (on any difficulty). Once you have completed "Dream Police" and "All the Young Dudes" the achievement will pop up and you will play as Aerosmith for the next song.

Jailbait 5

Play a song at the Nipmuc venue

This achievement will unlock when you complete the first song "Dream Police" in career mode on any difficulty as it is the first venue you play at.

Cheesecake 10

Earn a 100 note streak in Career or Quick Play (Local only)

This can be done on any song on any difficulty. I unlocked it on the first song "Dream Police" on the medium difficulty setting. If you are having trouble with this then play through an easy career and you should get this on the first tier.

Crazy 20

Earn a 500 note streak in Career or Quick Play (Local Only)

For this achievement you will need to find a song that has at least 500 notes first.
On Easy, the only songs with more than 500 notes are "Mama Kin" from the main setlist and "Mercy" and "Shakin' my Cage" from the Vault (bonus songs).
On Medium, the first song with more than 500 notes is "No Surprize". Although, "Walk This Way" was the song I got the achievement on.
On Hard, a good song for this is "All the Young Dudes" which has 587 notes and no fast sections.

No More, No More 10

Perform all the Encores

The achievement description for this is not accurate. I turned down the first encore to get the Draw The Line achievement. I then played all the encores from the second to the sixth tier and got this achievement after the final song "Train Kept A Rollin".

Kings and Queens 20

Purchase all the playable characters from The Vault

There are 4 unlockable characters in the Vault. Tom Hamilton and Brad Whitford are available from the start of the career. DMC is unlocked for purchase upon completion of King of Rock in tier 4. Joe Perry is unlocked for purchase when you beat his Guitar Battle in tier 6. The achievement will unlock once you purchase the last character.
For this achievement you'll need to earn $60000 in total over all your careers and bands. Characters can be purchased within different bands as once you have purchased a character in one band's career the character is unlocked and available for use in all your other bands (under the same gamertag).

5-Starring all songs in each difficulty earns:-

Easy = $9,300
Medium = $18,600
Hard = $37,200
Expert= $55,800

Big Ten Inch Record 20

Purchase all the bonus songs

There are 9 bonus songs available for purchase at $500 each. You will need $4500 to purchase them all. You will need to purchase all the bonus songs to get the Same Old Song and Dance achievement.

Toys in the Attic 20

Purchase all guitars from The Vault (Bass/Lead/Rhythm)

For this achievement you will have to purchase the 73 guitars which are available to purchase from the start (not the bonus guitars). The total price is $93,200. You can purchase these using any band in your profile as once you have purchased a guitar it is unlocked for every band you use.

Same Old Song and Dance 50

Complete every song in the setlist and the Vault (Local only)

For this achievement you have to play every song in career mode not quickplay. The easiest way to do this will be to play through the career setlist as normal. This will unlock both the "Joe Perry Guitar Battle" (when you have beaten him in tier 6) and "Kings and Queens" after the end credits. You should then have enough money to purchase the 9 songs from the vault (see Big Ten Inch Record). Then go back into your completed career and access the vault songs from the setlist by pressing the blue button on your guitar. Play all eleven songs and the achievement will unlock.

Score Hero 30

Score "325,000" or more on the song "Train Kept a Rollin'"

Looking at the leaderboards the only people who have unlocked this achievement were playing on expert. The highest score on the leaderboard for a hard attempt was 290,000 which leads me to believe that a score of 325,000 is not possible on hard.

Get it Up 30

Score 2,000,000 in the Career

This is easier than it sounds. At the bottom of the setlist is your career score. Once it gets above 2,000,000 the achievement will unlock. I unlocked the achievement on my first playthrough of the medium difficulty, halfway through the fourth tier. Bonus song scores are not included in your career total.

Eat the Rich 30

Earn $50,000 in career earnings

This achievement can be unlocked by earning $50,000 with all your bands. I tested this by earning $49,500 with my main band and making a second band which I played the first song in career with. When the song finished I earned $600 for 5-starring it and the achievement unlocked.
Also, if you spend money before earning $50,000 don't worry as the game will remember how much you have earned in total and not just how much you have at any one time.
If you are playing through on expert and 5-star every song you will unlock this achievement after the Joe Perry guitar battle.
300,000G - 28th June 2011
400,000G - 31st December 2012
500,000G - 23rd June 2014

Last edited by richs180; 07-13-2008 at 09:53 PM.
richs180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 10:50 PM   #2
richs180

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze

I Don't Want to Miss a Thing 30

Earn a gold star rating on a song on Medium or harder difficulty (Local only)

For this you have to 100% a song. I got this on "Dream Police". If you are having trouble with this choose the song you are best at and use the practice option found in the training menu. Remember it's got to be on medium or higher.

Gems 25

Hit every star power phrase on a song (Local or Xbox LIVE)

For this achievement you have to hit every star shaped note that comes down the fret board. To make sure I didn't miss any whilst in Star Power mode I didn't activate it at all during the song which will also unlock Spaced.

Sick as a Dog 25

Earn a 5 star rating for a song on Medium or harder (Local or Xbox LIVE)

For this achievement you have to hit a high percentage of notes (95% or more, I think). You should get this on the first tier whilst going for I Don't Want to Miss a Thing. Alternatively, you can get it on LIVE with a friend whilst going for the co-op achievements.

Ain't That a B***h 20

Earn a gold star rating on a song (Local only)

This is a similar achievement to I Don't Want to Miss a Thing but can be achieved on easy difficulty. If you don't have this and instead go for I Don't Want to Miss a Thing you will get both achievements at the same time.

Big Ones 15

Earn a 300 note streak in Co-op (Local or Xbox LIVE)

This can be achieved on any song in the game on any difficulty as they all have more than 300 notes in total. Me and a friend got it on "All Day and All of the Night" on medium as we found it to be the easiest for us as it's a short song with a lot of notes.

Cryin' 25

Earn a 600 note streak in Co-op (Local or Xbox LIVE)

For this achievement you will have to find a song with 600 notes in it. I got this on "All Day and All of the Night" on medium on the same attempt that I got Big Ones on.

Combination 5

Earn an 8x multiplier in Co-op (Local or Xbox LIVE)

For this you have to play in co-op and activate Star Power when you have a 4x multiplier (which is earned by getting a 30 note streak). The achievement will unlock instantly.

Let the Music Do the Talking 40

Earn a gold star rating on a Co-op song (Local or Xbox LIVE)

For this achievement you have to hit 100% of your notes. When I got this achievement I hit all my notes but my friend missed one of his. I got the achievement and he didn't. Therefore, I believe that to get the achievement you and your co-op partner both have to hit 100% of your notes.

When I Needed You 15

Activate Star Power 3 times in a song in a Co-op match (Local or Xbox LIVE)

This achievement requires you and your co-op partner to access Star Power 3 times in a song. Pretty simple. Just get your bar half full (till it glows) and both tilt your guitars (repeat two more times).

What it Takes 35

Play 20 online ranked matches of any game type

For this you don't have to win just play 20 ranked songs NOT games. Fastest way to do this would be to play Battle Mode (best of seven songs) as you don't have to finish the song to finish the game. If you fail four in a row to lose the battle and repeat this process 4 more times you will unlock the achievement.

Deuces Are Wild 40

Complete all songs on the setlist as the lead guitarist (Local or Xbox LIVE - primary user)

Select Multiplayer from the main menu, choose the Guitar option with the lead account and play through all 30 songs from the main setlist (there is no Joe Perry guitar battle in co-op) with your main band.
Make sure that the Lead Guitar is played by the account you want to unlock the achievement on.
I have received messages from people stating they got this over LIVE, when I tried it didn't unlock. If possible I would recommend going for this achievement in local co-op play.

My Fist Your Face 20

Win an online ranked Pro Face-Off match

This will count towards your 20 online ranked games for What it Takes. If you are having trouble obtaining this achievement and are usually good enough to play on hard then drop down to easy and play a match against someone on that difficulty. If you are still having trouble winning on easy then choose your best song, practice it until you can play it without missing a note then host a one song game online and choose that song.

Don't Get Mad, Get Even 20

Win an online ranked Face-Off match

Very similar achievement to My Fist Your Face. Follow the description for that achievement and you should get this pretty quickly.

Walkin' the Dog 20

Win an online ranked Pro-Face Off match by 10,000 or more points

This achievement will likely unlock for you when you unlock My Fist Your Face. Again, if you are having trouble winning by 10,000 points then I suggest you just keep practicing your best song. Alternatively, you could try to boost but it may be hard to find your friend's lobby or for them to find yours as the lobby system doesn't tell you the host's name until you have joined.

Soul Saver 20

Win a ranked online Battle Mode match with a Death Drain attack

A death drain attack occurs once both players have completed a song in Battle Mode without failing and enter sudden death. This causes the song to restart and any battle power-ups used activate the death drain mode, in which two skulls appear on your opponent's fret board and move down the screen making it harder for your opponent to see his (or her) notes. Once the skulls get to the bottom of their board your opponent will lose the game and you will get the achievement.
I recommend hosting a 1 song match to get this as it doesn't seem to unlock in a match that has more songs.

Love Me Two Times 40

Complete all songs on the setlist as the Bass/Rhythm guitarist (Local or Xbox LIVE - primary user)

Select Multiplayer from the main menu, choose the Bass with the lead account and play through all 30 songs from the main setlist (there is no Joe Perry guitar battle in co-op) with your main band and make sure that the bass/rhythm is played by the account you want to unlock the achievement on.
I have received messages from people stating they got this over LIVE, when I tried it didn't unlock. If possible I would recommend going for this achievement in local co-op play.

Last edited by richs180; 07-08-2008 at 12:08 PM.
Old 06-20-2008, 10:51 PM   #3
richs180

SECRET ACHIEVEMENTS

Subway 10

Played a song at the Max's Kansas City venue

This achievement will unlock once you have finished your first song in the second tier of the career mode. The songs are "I hate myself for loving you" and "All day and all of the night".

On The Road Again 10

You unlocked the Orpheum Theater of Boston venue

This achievement will unlock when you complete the final song in tier 2 "Sweet Emotion". This can be done on any difficulty.

Nine Lives 10

You unlocked the Moscow venue

This achievement will unlock when you complete the final song in tier 3 "Love in an Elevator". This can be done on any difficulty.

Critical Mass 15

You unlocked the Half-Time Show venue

This achievement will unlock when you complete the final song in tier 4 "Walk This Way" (Run DMC and Aerosmith). This can be done on any difficulty.

March 19th, 2001 20

You unlocked the Hall of Fame venue

This achievement will unlock when you complete the final song in tier 5 "Dream On". This can be done on any difficulty.

Woman Of The World 10

You played a song with a female guitarist

This can be done in career. Choose one of the female characters (Casey Lynch, Judy Nails or Midori), play a song by one of the support bands from the setlist (Cheap Trick's "Dream Police", for example, as when you play as Aerosmith you are always Joe Perry) and the achievement will unlock when the song ends.
Playing a bonus song in career doesn't unlock the achievement because you play them all as Joe Perry.

Draw The Line 5

You turned down an encore

This achievement will unlock once you turn down an encore in career mode. There is an encore at the end of every tier after the fourth song has been completed. The crowd will be cheering and you will be offered the chance to play an encore or leave. Simply leave and the achievement will unlock.

Spaced 10

You completed a song earning Star Power, but never used it

Play a song (on any difficulty) in the career and fill your Star Power meter until it glows then don't tilt your guitar to activate it. You will probably find it easiest to get this achievement at the same time as Gems.

Dude Looks Like a Lady 10

Played a song as Izzy Sparks

For this achievement play a song by one of the support bands from the setlist as Izzy Sparks (Cheap Trick's "Dream Police", for example, as when you play as Aerosmith you are always Joe Perry) and the achievement will unlock when the song ends. This can be done on any difficulty. Playing a bonus song in career doesn't unlock the achievement because you play them all as Joe Perry.

Walk This Way 10

You purchased DMC from The Vault

For this achievement you will need to complete the song "Walk this Way" (Run DMC) to make DMC available for purchase in the Vault. He costs $15000. If you play through on medium and 5-star every song you will earn $18600. Purchase him and the achievement will unlock. You will get this achievement if you are going for the Kings and Queens achievement.

Night in the Ruts 10

Bummer, you failed a song 10 times

To get this achievement I started a career on expert, then chose the first song "Dream Police". Don't play any notes or if you want to fail faster then strum without holding a note. Fail 10 times and the achievement will unlock.

Fallen Angels 15

Keep trying, you failed a Co-op song beyond 95% completion

For this achievement you can play any song on the setlist on any difficulty. I recommend "All Day and All of the Night" as it's one of the shorter songs in the game (it can be found in tier 2). When both players are playing it on Easy there are 510 notes (269 Lead, 241 Bass). If neither player misses a note from the start then the 95% mark is 485 notes. When you get to 485 on the note counter both players should strum as fast as they can without holding any notes in.
This can also be done online. See Nobody's Fault for details. The song will fail and the achievement will unlock.

Nobody's Fault 5

You failed 5 Co-op songs. Don't give up!

The easiest way to get this achievement is to set up a local co-op Expert career. Choose the first song and don't play a note. You will fail once you are 20% into the song as you cannot fail before that time. Repeat 4 more times and the achievement will unlock.
This can also be done online if you set up a 5 song setlist in co-op. If you fail the first song after 95% you can get Fallen Angels then fail the next 4 by strumming before the song starts as on LIVE you don't have to wait for the 20% point of the song to fail. The achievement will unlock after the fifth song has been failed.

You See Me Crying 5

You lost an online ranked Pro Face-Off match

For this achievement go online and choose a ranked Pro Face-Off. If you want to be sure you lose miss a lot of notes.

Falling Off 5

You lost an online ranked Face-Off match

For this achievement go online and choose a ranked Face-Off. If you want to be sure you lose miss a lot of notes.

Back in the Saddle 10

You rocked out as Tom Hamilton and Brad Whitford in a Co-op match

This achievement can be unlocked in local co-op and over LIVE. You will have to buy the characters first, they cost $15000 each. Play a song with the characters and the achievement will unlock once the song is finished.

Last edited by richs180; 07-08-2008 at 12:09 PM.
Old 06-20-2008, 10:52 PM   #4
richs180

reserved for guide.

Last edited by richs180; 06-21-2008 at 04:43 PM.
Old 06-21-2008, 03:34 PM   #5
StalkingGrunt911

Send a message via AIM to StalkingGrunt911

xStaIkinGruntx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Guide is coming along nicely but I was wondering could you confirm if someone playing as the secondary user will get the achievement for playing bass/rhythm when the primary is playing as lead guitarist? I know that it wouldn't in GHIII so I was hoping it will in Aerosmith. Anyways, these achievements look easy and from the looks of it going for 100% on a song, without using star power but getting all the SP in the song will net you about 4-6 achievements all at once. The only one I might have trouble with is 325k on TKAR.

QaleQ already got 1000/1000 and he only played the game for 2 days. Well this is a rent.

Last edited by StalkingGrunt911; 06-21-2008 at 03:36 PM.
StalkingGrunt911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 05:32 PM   #6
Bodangles
Banned User

Send a message via MSN to Bodangles

Bodangles x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
So far, so good. You've pretty much written all that can be written for GH games. A completionist like yourself, I'm surprised you bought this game . Have you played TKaR on Expert? If so, how hard do you think it is to get 325K?

Last edited by The Pants Party; 06-21-2008 at 06:12 PM.
Bodangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 05:38 PM   #7
richs180

Bodangles. I played it once on hard and scored 198,658. There are 1042 notes on hard. I got 1002 on that playthrough. Expert is beyond me at the moment. Gonna keep practicing though.
Old 06-21-2008, 06:01 PM   #8
KlicK

denklckr's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
I apologize for scorning your guide at first. It's much better now.

And for the 500 note streak achievement, "All The Young Dudes" (the second song in Career) is perfect for it. I FC'd it no problem on Hard, and there is 572 notes. It's nice and slow and there are no tricky parts.
I put an insightful quote here, so people think I'm deep.

Last edited by The Pants Party; 06-21-2008 at 06:12 PM.
KlicK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 06:58 PM   #9
andyc83

L1lC24's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Quote:

Deuces Are Wild 40

Complete all songs on the setlist as the lead guitarist (Local or Xbox LIVE - primary user)

This achievement title is not entirely descriptive. This needs to be done in local co-op as you cannot play the co-op career online. Use the band you used for the single player careers as any money earned will count towards the Eat the Rich achievement. Make sure the lead guitarist is signed into the account that you want to earn the achievement with.
How are you starting a MP career? There is multiplayer which lists all the songs and puts the stars you earn on them while playing coop, but you never earn money while playing this way.

andyc83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 07:56 AM   #10
Chrushev

I did not earn money in Co-Op
Chrushev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 06:28 PM   #11
StolenKyle/

Send a message via AIM to StolenKyle/ Send a message via MSN to StolenKyle/

KyleDDx's Gamercard
Very good guide Rich
Old 06-22-2008, 08:16 PM   #12
smsya15

SpiritualAura's Gamercard
i was just thinking for deuces are wild, cant you play online in playermatch co op and just complete the set list ?
Old 06-23-2008, 07:19 PM   #13
FascistCat

FascistCat's Gamercard
Just wanted to leave props for an awesome guide. Well done Rich.
FascistCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 07:22 PM   #14
richs180

Deuces Are Wild and Love Me Two Times cannot be done over LIVE. I was told that they could if both players played on the same difficulty. I have just spent three hours with SMSYS15 in co-op trying to get this. Waste of time.
If you want to try for these achievements over LIVE be prepared to be disappointed.
Old 06-23-2008, 07:26 PM   #15
chiefgonebad

Send a message via MSN to chiefgonebad

GENETIC VIRUS12's Gamercard

Awards Showcase SOTF Winner
great guide man dont really need a guide for this game though only recommended songs but any cant wait to get this
chiefgonebad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 09:02 PM   #16
Touch

El Wray x's Gamercard
the game isnt out yet so how have you played it?
Touch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 09:16 PM   #17
Bodangles
Banned User

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by richs180 View Post
Deuces Are Wild and Love Me Two Times cannot be done over LIVE. I was told that they could if both players played on the same difficulty. I have just spent three hours with SMSYS15 in co-op trying to get this. Waste of time.
If you want to try for these achievements over LIVE be prepared to be disappointed.
I believe you, but I wanted to make sure you played the bonus songs as well?

And to Touch:
Does it matter? Don't ask questions when the answer is obvious. Time-travel. (This is meant to be read with bitter sarcasm).

Last edited by Bodangles; 06-23-2008 at 09:18 PM.
Old 06-23-2008, 09:26 PM   #18
TheColdWolf

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Good guide i will look back at this when i get it from gamefly(I have 50 games in GameQ not sure were it is in my list lol.) But i will look at this when i get it.
TheColdWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 09:30 PM   #19
Touch

El Wray x's Gamercard
lol seriously tho it comes out in europe first on the 27th
Old 06-23-2008, 09:33 PM   #20
Bodangles
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touch View Post
lol seriously tho it comes out in europe first on the 27th
You do realize that games aren't teleported to stores the day of release? They get to the store at least a week before release.

Now, please back on topic.
Old 06-23-2008, 09:36 PM   #21
Touch

El Wray x's Gamercard
boooooooo

i feel cheated

but ye they look easy wasnt gunna get this, i was gunna get RB but im get it now due to the really easy acheivements. easy 1000
Old 06-24-2008, 11:08 AM   #22
JKILLA859

J K 1 L L 4 859's Gamercard
Nice guide, cant wait to get this and get 1000 wit the controller muahaua

BLUEGRASS N BLUESTEEL
JKILLA859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 02:08 PM   #23
Tijntjee K.

TrippinKaos's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKILLA859 View Post
yeej.. I hope you're proud of yourself
Tijntjee K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 07:17 PM   #24
sk8rguitarist

vmr asianv's Gamercard
???

the came hasnt come out yet though...
does it come out earlier in another country?
sk8rguitarist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 07:45 PM   #25
oSILENTGHOSTo

Nice guide im definately picking this up for the easy points. I cant play expert but it doesnt look like there are many achievements where you need to.
oSILENTGHOSTo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 12:18 PM   #26
steve36ty

Cunaxa's Gamercard

Great guide and many thanks. May I add the following -
Quicker 'purchase' achievements'
Earn 100k + to afford all guitars
Copy/paste save to a spare memory card
Buy all guitars using original save
Copy/paste spare save and overwrite original save
Buy all characters and songs on original save
You will lose the guitars but save $64,500
Do you really need 80 guitars once achievements are unlocked ?
Just 're-buy' your favourites with the remaining 35k
steve36ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 07:31 PM   #27
bussterj

Bussterj 56's Gamercard
for the "walk this way" achievement dmc did not unlock until i played the walk this way song on tier 4
bussterj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 11:07 PM   #28
dab198

Dale Baldwin's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by richs180 View Post

Same Old Song and Dance 50

Complete every song in the setlist and the Vault (Local only)

There are 42 songs in the game. For this you will to play through a career (any difficulty) then purchase the 9 bonus songs and play those as well as the Joe Perry Guitar Battle which unlocks as a playable song once you have beaten him and "Kings and Queens" which plays over the final credits. You will get this achievement once you have played the last song.
If you complete the expert career but have trouble with some of the bonus songs, this will unlock if you play ALL the bonus songs on a lower difficulty - just playing the ones you're struggling with is not good enough.
You do not need to complete the setlist at a lower difficulty as well.
dab198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 11:50 PM   #29
Lucky CX7

Lucky Dead Man's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKILLA859 View Post
Good luck trying, you will fall short of 1000/1000 with out a guitar controller. The game itself won't let you do the tutorial with out a guitar.
Lucky CX7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 11:59 PM   #30
Tallboy2005

T4llboy's Gamercard
I have a few questions. For the career achievements, is there 1 combined progress meter or are there 2 individual ones? Can you beat the career in co-op or does it have to be done in single player, achievement does not state? Can the 325k on TKAR be done in co-op? For the $50,000 achievement, if you do it in co-op does the money split between the 2 people separately based on individual prefomance of the song. or is it banked together? Sorry if this is a bit much.
Tallboy2005 is offline   Reply With Quote