PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Community and Events > Ambassadors
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-08-2013, 01:47 AM   #31
MC B0B x360a

MC B0B x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 2   Word of Mouth   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmona25 View Post
does having infractions knock you out of this?

cause um....I have....um...a couple....

I will say almost half of them are for sig violations.
Are infractions the same as temporary bans? lol.
MC B0B x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:53 AM   #32
Jappe XBA

Send a message via Skype™ to Jappe XBA

Jappe XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GSL 13 Winner   Road Map - Gold   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   GSL 12 Winner   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Donator - Level 3   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   Staff Club - Jappe x360a
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmona25 View Post
does having infractions knock you out of this?

cause um....I have....um...a couple....

I will say almost half of them are for sig violations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupt x360a View Post
It's in Jdm's original post. If you have infractions you can still rep but there will be stricter requirements.
That is correct. We investigate each case individually and also the type of the infractions will matter. Some people get them for spamming 5 posts, some for having multiple accounts. There is no possible way of saying if you are or are not eligible only by infractions.

If you are interested in becoming a Rep, send me a PM and we'll see where we can get to
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC B0B x360a View Post
Are infractions the same as temporary bans? lol.
Getting multiple infractions gets you temporary ban.
Is that good enough for an aswer?

Basically they are not the same thing but a ban is even more critical than infraction. But the reason for the ban plays a great role here as well.

Microsoft Fanboy:
Xbox One 500GB (Day One Edition <3) Xbox 360 4GB + 320GB (NTSC)
Xbox 360 E 250GB (PAL) Xbox 360 E 250GB (NTSC-J) Nokia Lumia 1020 (WP8) Windows 8.1 Pro
Jappe XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:09 AM   #33
Burnout x360a

M1KE 08's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Apparently Mike x360a is available which is mighty tempting.

^ By Xerofox, thanks!
Twitter lSteam

Burnout x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:32 PM   #34
Jappe XBA

Jappe XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GSL 13 Winner   Road Map - Gold   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   GSL 12 Winner   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Donator - Level 3   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   Staff Club - Jappe x360a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnout View Post
Apparently Mike x360a is available which is mighty tempting.
Indeed You should reserve that tag to yourself asap You can start right away with a private message to me!

Microsoft Fanboy:
Xbox 360 E 250GB (PAL) Xbox 360 E 250GB (NTSC-J) Nokia Lumia 1020 (WP8) Windows 8.1 Pro
Old 01-08-2013, 01:46 PM   #35
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Artist of the Month   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
See I'd love to Rep, but I know I'd get the rip taken out of me from my mates.

A lot of them play XBL, and if they saw it saying x306a and I gave them the reason, I know I'd never hear the end of it. I know deep down, it doesn't matter what others say but when I see/speak to these guys a lot, for me it's not worth the hassle.

Maybe one day, but for now I'll stick with the x360a in my username. Though, if anyone does take Nozza x360a, I'm reserving it now for possible future use

Current Gamerscore: GAMERTAG
Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:50 PM   #36
Jappe XBA

Jappe XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
See I'd love to Rep, but I know I'd get the rip taken out of me from my mates.

A lot of them play XBL, and if they saw it saying x306a and I gave them the reason, I know I'd never hear the end of it. I know deep down, it doesn't matter what others say but when I see/speak to these guys a lot, for me it's not worth the hassle.

Maybe one day, but for now I'll stick with the x360a in my username. Though, if anyone does take Nozza x360a, I'm reserving it now for possible future use
I get what you're saying, I've heard a lot about it from my friends who don't play for achievements but still they are my friends and I know they don't mean anything bad with it. Only way to reserve "Nozza x360a" is to change it asap but remember to send me pm before changing anything!

Microsoft Fanboy:
Old 01-08-2013, 03:06 PM   #37
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Artist of the Month   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jappe x360a View Post
I get what you're saying, I've heard a lot about it from my friends who don't play for achievements but still they are my friends and I know they don't mean anything bad with it. Only way to reserve "Nozza x360a" is to change it asap but remember to send me pm before changing anything!
I won't be changing it, so no reserve needed. Just hoping I never gets taken!

My mates know I like achievements, and I try and get the most out of all the games I play, but I feel for me adding the x360a to the tag is a little too far. I'm not ever saying that the site never deserves to be rep'd onto my tag etc. It's just I get jokes about it all the time as it is, so I don't want to give them more fuel.

As an example, I got this t-shirt from them for my birthday last year.

Old 01-08-2013, 03:49 PM   #38
Jappe XBA

Jappe XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
I won't be changing it, so no reserve needed. Just hoping I never gets taken!

My mates know I like achievements, and I try and get the most out of all the games I play, but I feel for me adding the x360a to the tag is a little too far. I'm not ever saying that the site never deserves to be rep'd onto my tag etc. It's just I get jokes about it all the time as it is, so I don't want to give them more fuel.

As an example, I got this t-shirt from them for my birthday last year.

Ooh that's a nice shirt btw I work at a place where we make custom shirts and other clothes for customers so I could make one of those

Microsoft Fanboy:
Old 01-08-2013, 03:56 PM   #39
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Quote:
Ooh that's a nice shirt btw I work at a place where we make custom shirts and other clothes for customers so I could make one of those
I've never worn it outside of my house...

Old 01-08-2013, 04:05 PM   #40
Jappe XBA

Jappe XBA's Gamercard

You totally should!

Microsoft Fanboy:
Old 01-10-2013, 08:42 AM   #41
Wii187

Finagles's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Submit - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi273 View Post
Good News: You have no infractions, I just checked your profile.

Bad News: I'm really sorry but I honestly can't remember playing a game with you. I remember you being on my FL so maybe we can do this week's ME3 challenge together.
You're messing with Grifter, right? You don't remember the Bahroo Bunch? The ME3 Multiplayer All-Star Board (LINK)

I would have you vouch for me, but I'm pretty sure you forgot about me too.

Wii187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 06:14 PM   #42
Veedrock

Veedrock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Genre Competition - First Place   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wii187 View Post
You're messing with Grifter, right? You don't remember the Bahroo Bunch? The ME3 Multiplayer All-Star Board (LINK)

Oh the memories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
As a site, we don't support calling it "xbone" as that was a name that was used to refer to the system in a negative light. Since the site exists to support the system, being deliberately negative towards it seems counter productive.

tl;dr - Call it the Xbox One or X1.
Veedrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 06:31 PM   #43
Grifter Reborn

Send a message via Skype™ to Grifter Reborn

Grifter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   x360a Representer   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedrock View Post
Oh the memories.
Good old speed runs!

Crying shame Veedrock didn't finish his quest to fill all those spots.

Change is inevitable.

Grifter Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 06:48 PM   #44
Shinobi273
Ninja Mod MKII

Shinobi273's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - Shinobi273   5,000 Posts   Staff - Moderator   Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wii187 View Post

I definately remember you, how could I forget? I can't vouch for you tho, sorry bro.

Seriously though, I didn't play much with the all-stars. I only farm credits.
Shinobi273 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 01:13 AM   #45
Wii187

Finagles's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Submit - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi273 View Post
I can't vouch for you tho, sorry bro.
Shit. It's the swearing right? Magic brings out the worst in people.

Wii187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:41 PM   #46
Scotty
Max Clubs Bard

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Green Thumb - Gold   Staff Club - Scotty   5,000 Posts   Subscriber Clubs Baron   Road Map - Platinum   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Donator - Level 5   Staff Club - troy0891   Subscriber - Gold   x360a Representer   Staff Club - TemporalWizard
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
so i have a couple of questions, that i have no idea where to ask them, but seeing as this thread was linked from the sign up thread, im gonna put em here.

1) if i change my gamertag for representer, do i have to re-enter it on my profile, on here, and risk the gamercard not showing up above my awards?(its petty, i know, but i like it being there).

2) do i change my gamertag before i sign up, or should i sign up first so that i only change it if im accepted?

3) i have a past infraction, what do i need to do extra to be accepted or should i sign up first, then you'll tell me what i need to do?

i imagine these are probably answered somewhere, but i have looked and couldn't find anything specific, so sorry for wasting your time(whoever answers) if they are answered already somewhere.

cheers
Old 02-04-2013, 08:10 PM   #47
Jappe XBA

Jappe XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
so i have a couple of questions, that i have no idea where to ask them, but seeing as this thread was linked from the sign up thread, im gonna put em here.

1) if i change my gamertag for representer, do i have to re-enter it on my profile, on here, and risk the gamercard not showing up above my awards?(its petty, i know, but i like it being there).

2) do i change my gamertag before i sign up, or should i sign up first so that i only change it if im accepted?

3) i have a past infraction, what do i need to do extra to be accepted or should i sign up first, then you'll tell me what i need to do?

i imagine these are probably answered somewhere, but i have looked and couldn't find anything specific, so sorry for wasting your time(whoever answers) if they are answered already somewhere.

cheers
This is the correct place to ask the questions

1) Yes unfortunately that's what needs to be done if you want your gamercard to update.

2) Sign up first so if for some reason you can't be accepted you don't use that 800msp for nothing just to be sure.

3) It depends on what kind of infraction that is. Post your name to the sign-up thread and I'll process your application and we'll let you know more. The new Ambassadors program is not as strict as the past Representers program was so one infraction shouldn't be a problem

Microsoft Fanboy:
Old 02-04-2013, 08:19 PM   #48
Scotty
Max Clubs Bard

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Green Thumb - Gold   Staff Club - Scotty   5,000 Posts   Subscriber Clubs Baron   Road Map - Platinum   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Donator - Level 5   Staff Club - troy0891   Subscriber - Gold   x360a Representer   Staff Club - TemporalWizard
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Quote:
This is the correct place to ask the questions

1) Yes unfortunately that's what needs to be done if you want your gamercard to update.

2) Sign up first so if for some reason you can't be accepted you don't use that 800msp for nothing just to be sure.

3) It depends on what kind of infraction that is. Post your name to the sign-up thread and I'll process your application and we'll let you know more. The new Ambassadors program is not as strict as the past Representers program was so one infraction shouldn't be a problem
cheers mate although i wouldn't be wasting any msp, ive still got my free name change from 5 years ago
Old 02-04-2013, 08:25 PM   #49
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Quote:
I've got 3? infractions, but they were from 2009. I've been well behaved since then! Does good behavior make up for past infractions?
Old 02-04-2013, 08:52 PM   #50
Jappe XBA

Jappe XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
cheers mate although i wouldn't be wasting any msp, ive still got my free name change from 5 years ago
That's good

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
I've got 3? infractions, but they were from 2009. I've been well behaved since then! Does good behavior make up for past infractions?
Like said before it depends on what kind of infractions they are. Some people get infraction from spamming their first 5 posts and another guy could get for starting arguments with other members or stuff like that.

Personally I don't have the powers to see what kind of infractions you have had but we'll let you know if you are accepted

I will tell the Representer applicants when they can change their gamertags to include x360a. In other words when they are accepted. Promoters will simply notice it from getting the forum award.

Representers will be given the award once they change their gamertag

Microsoft Fanboy:
Old 02-04-2013, 09:02 PM   #51
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Quote:
Personally I don't have the powers to see what kind of infractions you have had but we'll let you know if you are accepted
Do you also let us know if we are not accepted? Or are we left hanging like potential employers who don't want to make the effort to let you know you don't get the job?
Old 02-04-2013, 09:27 PM   #52
Jappe XBA

Jappe XBA's Gamercard

I'll let you know if you don't get accepted you'll notice you are accepted from receiving the forum award .

Microsoft Fanboy:
Old 02-04-2013, 09:28 PM   #53
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
I'll let you know if you don't get accepted you'll notice you are accepted from receiving the forum award .
Awesome! Thanks for all the info!
Old 02-06-2013, 03:12 AM   #54
Barad
Maximum Club's Warrior

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Community Gaming - Diamond   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   VGO Team Award - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 25 (more» ...)
Brilliant just received mine! I feel so..promotive..

Become a Subscriber | Become an Ambassador | Become an Artist | Community Gaming

50,000G in Racing games - 28/03/15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragarach Luin View Post
Barad's phone contains no games, only the numbers of various supermodels.
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 03:12 AM   #55
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
Brilliant just received mine! I feel so..promotive..
I just received mine, too! I am so excited that I am not sure what I am supposed to do now!

Maybe I start with the gamertag change?
Old 02-06-2013, 03:13 AM   #56
Barad
Maximum Club's Warrior

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Community Gaming - Diamond   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   VGO Team Award - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 25 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
I just received mine, too! I am so excited that I am not sure what I am supposed to do now!

Maybe I start with the gamertag change?
You've got the award..now keep your word. -_-

Become a Subscriber | Become an Ambassador | Become an Artist | Community Gaming

50,000G in Racing games - 28/03/15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragarach Luin View Post
Barad's phone contains no games, only the numbers of various supermodels.
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 03:16 AM   #57
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
You've got the award..now keep your word. -_-
I don't think MS would like it if I tried to change my gamertag in the middle of a match, so I think it will have to wait a couple minutes.
Old 02-06-2013, 03:27 AM   #58
BiggD
22 Days Until Witcher 3!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Master Chief Collection Club - Tier 3   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Just received my Promoter award and I feel special

x360a is the bomb. I'll do you guys/girls proud!

Quote:
See I'd love to Rep, but I know I'd get the rip taken out of me from my mates....A lot of them play XBL, and if they saw it saying x306a and I gave them the reason, I know I'd never hear the end of it. I know deep down, it doesn't matter what others say but when I see/speak to these guys a lot, for me it's not worth the hassle.
I feel you on this one, dude. I was thinking of changing mine and becoming a Rep...but who knows. Maybe I will and change my tag to BiggD x360a down the road, or wait and see what happens with the new consoles

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: Metro: Last Light Redux
~ HARLEY IS LOVE, HARLEY IS LIFE ~

Last edited by BiggD; 02-06-2013 at 03:31 AM.
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 04:05 AM   #59
Grifter Reborn

Send a message via Skype™ to Grifter Reborn

Grifter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   x360a Representer   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Well it does feel great to finally be an official x360a rep! So... Now what?

Change is inevitable.

Grifter Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 04:06 AM   #60
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grifter Reborn View Post
Well it does feel great to finally be an official x360a rep! So... Now what?
Do what I did: change your tag! Second step, represent!

On a related note, I changed my tag to xhunter x360a since some silver account fool took Hunter x360a. Now I am wondering if I should have gone with xHunter x360a.