PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Adventure > Kameo: Elements of Power
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-24-2008, 10:50 PM   #1
IceKingz

IceKingz's Gamercard
If I have a co-op partner, expert...?

Can we both get the expert level achievements together? I bought it today and attempted to beat the first level and got murdered. Is it easier and will I still get the achievement with a co-op partner?
GTA4 Wanted UNLOCKED - 8/22/10
DoAX2 Collections Gifted: 15/72

I don't have time to freely help people in games, sorry guys! Messages asking for so will be ignored as well as random friend requests.
IceKingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 09:48 PM   #2
Andrew x360a
Guide Team

Andrew x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Guide Team   Staff Club - DEG23   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Subscriber - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Silver   x360a Representer   Micro Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Silver
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceKingz View Post
Can we both get the expert level achievements together? I bought it today and attempted to beat the first level and got murdered. Is it easier and will I still get the achievement with a co-op partner?
I suspect that you will get the achievement in co-op. There's no guarantee that it will be easier, but having an ally can't hurt. The achievement doesn't specify that it has to be done solo, so one would presume that it would unlock in expert co-op. Want to give it a shot?