PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-08-2012, 07:02 AM   #1
LUXB0X

LUXB0X's Gamercard
DLC Lost?

So About a year ago I bought the new slim xbox and gave my elite to a friend. I recently went to play MUA for fun and noticed my DLC was missing. Anyone know why this happened? I have all the achievements, earned them on my own and didn't buddy up. Doesn't DLC usually save to both the Hard-drive and the Gamertag? Even though I changed hard-drives wouldn't it still copy to my GT? I even looked back on that HD and it's not there either??? But still wouldn't it save to my GT? Again no sleep lost if it's gone for good since I have all the cheeve's and I'm def not paying 200 bucks for gold edition on ebay lmao. I just wanted to play it for fun.

*Anyone know what MUA2 DLC is going for these days if MUA DLC is 200!?
LUXB0X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 07:17 AM   #2
Veedrock

Veedrock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Genre Competition - First Place   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Only the ability to use the DLC is saved to your Gamertag, the actual contents of it are not. You need the actual DLC file which would be in the Marvel: Ultimate Alliance folder in the HDD.

If you look in your purchase history, you should be able to find it and redownload it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
As a site, we don't support calling it "xbone" as that was a name that was used to refer to the system in a negative light. Since the site exists to support the system, being deliberately negative towards it seems counter productive.

tl;dr - Call it the Xbox One or X1.
Veedrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 04:17 AM   #3
LUXB0X

LUXB0X's Gamercard
Best news I've read all day! thank you so much!

Last edited by LUXB0X; 06-09-2012 at 04:31 AM.
LUXB0X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 08:24 PM   #4
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze   Community Gaming - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
For those of you who never downloaded the DLC, Im selling my Special Edition copy that includes the DLC on disc. Extremely rare...check my sig.

Spanish Assault is offline   Reply With Quote