PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-05-2008, 05:47 PM   #1
Seraph Metatron

Seraph Metatron's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Missing Flag in Kingdom?

So I have been playing and meticulously counting flags as I went on kingdom and ended up one short. When I went back and counted the map on the guide, it looks like one is missing.

Is the guide map off by one? If so, where is the remaining flag? If not, which flag might I be missing from view on the map?
Old 07-05-2008, 08:42 PM   #2
J Lo

VictimOfDesire's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I hate that Kingdom map. There's a bunch of places on that map where two flags overlap each other and make it look like one flag, so you might want to recheck and see if you crossed out two spots when you thought you were only crossing out one.

~J Lo
J Lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 04:29 PM   #3
Seraph Metatron

I actually found it, in another one of the discussion threads there was an updated map. It seems #100 is near the bottom right.
Old 07-06-2008, 05:20 PM   #4
J Lo

VictimOfDesire's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraph Metatron View Post
I actually found it, in another one of the discussion threads there was an updated map. It seems #100 is near the bottom right.
Yeah those maps made early after the game's release can't be trusted that well. I was using a Templar map made like a day after the release of the game and I'm stuck with 59/60 Templars. Pisses me off.

~J Lo
J Lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 08:57 PM   #5
xxTopsyKretts

Send a message via AIM to xxTopsyKretts

xxTopsyKretts's Gamercard
I've been using the templar/flag map that came with my prima guide and I have tons of trouble using it. Every area I enter I always miss one flag even though I've crossed them all off. Today I discovered that I'll be one templar off. It looks as though I crossed a templar off I didn't actually get. The only guide worth using is on http://www.assassinscreed-maps.com/. It provides a good picture and a little description of the location of whatever it is you're searching.
xxTopsyKretts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 02:54 PM   #6
Seraph Metatron

As for the missing templar, it is probably the one in the middle of kingdom. The map on this guide is missing one just southeast of where you would start if you load a game on the kingdom map. In that fat chunk of land in the middle of the map.
Old 07-11-2008, 03:36 PM   #7
RuFiO

Send a message via AIM to RuFiO Send a message via MSN to RuFiO

RuFiO813z's Gamercard
Wow xxTopsyKretts that map is pretty sick. Thanks for posting it up! I have just been using the Prima Guide and then if I can't find one I will probably check against the site.

-------------------------------------------------
My hate always matches my shoes...
RuFiO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 04:47 AM   #8
RaZeDieFox

RaZeDieFox's Gamercard
I found all the flags no prob, but I did end up one templar short.... not because of the maps but because of me being dumb... So I ended up retracing my steps in all the towns looking for him to no avail... So I went to the kingdom, after going through 23 of the 30 spots, I found him, only to realize when I looked at the piece of notebook paper I was marking off the templars on, I had a "?" near #23 lol. Wasted all that time retracing my steps when I coulda jumped straight to 23 and found him.
RaZeDieFox is offline   Reply With Quote