PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Unreal Tournament 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-02-2009, 06:07 PM   #181
UkBull3t

UkBull3t's Gamercard
uhmm "like the back of my hand" achievement can u do on instant action?
UkBull3t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 08:17 PM   #182
Petey247

Petey247's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by UkBull3t View Post
uhmm "like the back of my hand" achievement can u do on instant action?
Yeah, that's how I got mine.

Petey247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 06:05 PM   #183
UkBull3t

UkBull3t's Gamercard
any 1 want to do fear the reaper?
UkBull3t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 05:12 AM   #184
Abelelite

Abelelite's Gamercard
alright i am having problems getting my jack of all trades achievement, for some reason my hellbender wont register kills and i have killed someone in every way possible with that vehicle
Abelelite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 09:31 PM   #185
IX Kenneth XI

IX Kenneth XI's Gamercard
Ok so decided to get the rocket scientist and flak master one. But on my 5th game i got the 20 killing sprees and in my 9th match i got killjoy.. This is good but annoying because it could mean some others don't work.. Any help?

Modern Warfare 2. Portal: Still Alive. Fifa09. Halo 3. Feeding Frenzy. King Kong. CoD: Modern Warfare. CoD: 2. Dash of Destruction. Assassin's Creed I.

Boosting/ Working on

Fifa 10. The Beatles: Rock Band. Rock Band.
IX Kenneth XI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 10:55 PM   #186
Abelelite

Abelelite's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by IX Kenneth XI View Post
Ok so decided to get the rocket scientist and flak master one. But on my 5th game i got the 20 killing sprees and in my 9th match i got killjoy.. This is good but annoying because it could mean some others don't work.. Any help?
alright, this is actually less annoying then you think, this will make the process much quicker, i actually finished rocket scientist and flak master in less then five games because if im correct the awards you recieve in the campaign count towards it, but there is no possible way to check. hope that helps
Old 01-14-2009, 07:36 PM   #187
IX Kenneth XI

IX Kenneth XI's Gamercard
Ok but yeah it isn't a slight advantage aslong as nothing is glitched out

Modern Warfare 2. Portal: Still Alive. Fifa09. Halo 3. Feeding Frenzy. King Kong. CoD: Modern Warfare. CoD: 2. Dash of Destruction. Assassin's Creed I.

Boosting/ Working on

Fifa 10. The Beatles: Rock Band. Rock Band.
IX Kenneth XI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 08:53 AM   #188
Kyoujin

kyoujiin's Gamercard
Ugh, I think Sir Slays a Lot is glitched.

On the leaderboards, my stats say I've had 66 Monster Kills, and no achievement. ;[ Been boosting it partially like I have the others, and all the others have unlocked so far.. but no Sir Slays a Lot. Grrr.

(Haven't updated my completion list in awhile, will do so soon!)

100% Retail: Alone in the Dark, Avatar, Call of Duty 4, CSI: Hard Evidence, Fallout 3 (1200), Halo 3 (1475), Left 4 Dead, Lost: Via Domus, NFS: Most Wanted, Quantum of Solace, Resident Evil 5, Sonic's UGC, Test Drive: Unlimited

100% Arcade: Duke Nukem 3D, Penny Arcade Episode 1, Penny Arcade Episode 2, Shadow Assault/Tenchu, The Maw

Kyoujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 01:25 PM   #189
kinmad4it

kinmad4it's Gamercard
Each Monster Kill is probably registered as a seperate one even if you get 10 in one massive streak. Maybe they only count towards the achievement for each time you reach a Monster Kill, any others gained after that if in a streak wont count. Just a theory though.
kinmad4it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 09:32 PM   #190
Stewie Griffin2

Stew1e Griffin2's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinmad4it View Post
Each Monster Kill is probably registered as a seperate one even if you get 10 in one massive streak. Maybe they only count towards the achievement for each time you reach a Monster Kill, any others gained after that if in a streak wont count. Just a theory though.
I think this is what you were getting at, but so I'm going to try to clarify.

There is nothing higher than a Monster Kill, and from 6 kills in a row (I think it's 4 seconds) all the way up to infinity, as long as you're getting kills within the allowed period of time it's going to count as a Monster kill. So if you get 8 kills in a 12 second time frame you will get credit for 3 monster kills. The reason you don't have the achievement is because you have to get that award in 20 different matches.

My advice to get this quick is to set up a game with max bots on Morbias Arena. Put on Super Berserk and Weapon Replacement. Use all enforcers, if you're confident you can get it right away then set the kill limit to 20, if you're not sure set it to 30 (It'll only take another seconds or so to get the extra 10 kills). Make it max novice bots and do this until you get the achievement, it should come very quickly and it may take you 2 minutes per round, but I'd guess about 90 seconds.

Edit: Just make sure you have the kill limit high enough, don't set it to 10 because I can't think of anything that'd be more annoying than to win the game with an Ultra Kill and be staring at someone else that would've given you the award.

Last edited by Stewie Griffin2; 01-19-2009 at 01:57 PM.
Stewie Griffin2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 09:26 AM   #191
kinmad4it

kinmad4it's Gamercard
Yeah, that's what I was referring to. Thanks for putting it more eloquently than I did.
kinmad4it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 12:27 PM   #192
EminemObieD12

anyone wanna help me by telling me where the thigh pads are on vertebrae? i searched for like an hour and the description says

Thigh Pads (2) (above the fork in the road, or above the minigun)

but what for is it referring to? and there is no way to get above the minigun by the flag... PLEASE HELP
EminemObieD12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 02:46 AM   #193
Thermopylae117

Thermopylae117's Gamercard
I finally got this achievement, after coming back to this forum every now and then to check if this achievement got patched or not. I'm going to relate my story about this achievement now that I have it, to help others still confused about it.

1. The achievement is finally patched and completely obtainable.

2. You must pick up every instance of health vial, armor, and power-up, which includes: Health Vial, Big Keg O Health, Jump Boots, Armor Vest, Thigh Pads, Helmet, Shield Belt, U Damage, Berserk, Invisibility, and Invulnerability.

3. You must pick all of these things up in 1 run of the map.

4. You must do all maps (INCLUDING THEIR NECRIS VERSIONS) but not "Short", "Classic", "Double Prime", "Free Mine", or "Two Fronts" versions.

5. All maps includes all "Deathmatch", "Capture The Flag", "Vehicle CTF", and "Warfare". "Team Deathmatch" and "Duel" are completed within "Deathmatch".

6. Redeemers, +25 Health Packs, Ammo, Weapons, and "Mines/Misc Weapons" are NOT necessary.

7. This can be done in Instant Action.

8. Once the white banner saying "All powerups found!" pops up on the bottom middle of your screen, you are done that map. You can also double check this by starting a game, pressing the start button, and going to the "Game" tab using RB or LB buttons. Use this feature to check the alternate versions (like "Short", etc) of the original maps to make 100% sure you are done the alternates after completing the original map.

9. If you dont get a banner on the bottom middle of your screen when you collect everything needed, you probably already got everything in one run of the map before the patch, and the messege will be in your "Game" tab of the start menu. This happened to me on Arsenal, I know.

10. You do not need another bot, 2nd player, split screen, system link, or a 2nd controller in the game to get this achievement.

11. You do not need to finish the map, just quit out once you recieve the white banner.

Simply get a list of the Vials, power-ups, and armor off this forum. Then do every map starting with Arsenal in Deathmatch to Torlan Necris in Warfare. Get the white banner to appear and quit out or make sure you have that messege in the bottom left of your "Game" tab in your start menu.

Hope this clears a lot up, or at least combines the info and questions out there to a more concentrated place. This is my experience with the game, should all be correct, sorry if you are still having problems and this doesn't help. I'm going to post this in a few threads to get people to see this if they need help.

Achievement Unlocked, February 6th.
Arcade 200: 1
Working On: GH:SH, GH:M, GoW 2, Arcade Discs
Thermopylae117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:14 PM   #194
The Mau5

The Mau5's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abelelite View Post
alright i am having problems getting my jack of all trades achievement, for some reason my hellbender wont register kills and i have killed someone in every way possible with that vehicle
I have exactly the same problem, I tried it in the back seat and normally, but it won't show up in leaderboard... I have every other vehicle, but it keeps saying "--" at the Hellbender. Is it glitched?!
The Mau5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 02:38 AM   #195
ManekiNeko

Plum Noodles's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Do I just have to complete chapter 5 and defeat Akasha in co-op to get "Thanks to all the little people" Or do I have to go through the whole thing?
Old 02-22-2009, 01:06 PM   #196
KrazyKevin1

Send a message via MSN to KrazyKevin1

Slithery Kevin's Gamercard
is anyone up for getting equal opportinuty destroyer or ranked champion? send me a message and f/r

Looking To Boost on:
Saints Row
GTA IV
Resident Evil 5 (DE PRO)

Message me and send a F/R if you're interested.

I'm blackbelt at making a sandwich.
KrazyKevin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 06:37 PM   #197
oFILECOMPLAINTo

Send a message via MSN to oFILECOMPLAINTo

Thundaja's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by regenteagle View Post
get a life… 50 get 200 kills in multiplayer on 50 different days.

Get 200 kills in a day on 50 different days. This does not have to be done in a row.
I would advise playing loads of novice bot games until you achieve 200 kills and then have a rest until the next day (or whenever) and rinse and repeat. Do this in multiplayer matches. A good tip is not to play close to midnight and i would advise to play on rising sun with max bots on deathmatch to 20 (10 times to 200). You could also work towards other achievements when doing this.
the best way to get thi achievement would be to set up a capture the flag game on facing worlds and collect the enimies flag (novice bots) so that they are always attracted to you. And just camp in their spawn tower and pik each of them off as they come in the tower until you get 200 kills. Be sure to set it to one capture wins the game and sit near the health spawn when for when you get low. *mutators - super beserk, weapon swap: Every weapon enforcer!
oFILECOMPLAINTo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 06:42 PM   #198
oFILECOMPLAINTo

Send a message via MSN to oFILECOMPLAINTo

Thundaja's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManekiNeko View Post
Do I just have to complete chapter 5 and defeat Akasha in co-op to get "Thanks to all the little people" Or do I have to go through the whole thing?
sorry but unfortunately you have to do all the missions bcos each mission has to be done in co-op unlike the insane achievements were you just do the last 1 in each at on insane. Sry i tried this too
oFILECOMPLAINTo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 02:29 AM   #199
Abelelite

Abelelite's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mau5 View Post
I have exactly the same problem, I tried it in the back seat and normally, but it won't show up in leaderboard... I have every other vehicle, but it keeps saying "--" at the Hellbender. Is it glitched?!

i am unsure, the only thing that i can think of is to ride shotgun and try that, but i have only seen one other who has had this problem
Old 04-02-2009, 04:21 PM   #200
broken scope

BROKEN SCOPE XD's Gamercard
where is the power up needed for ''survival of the fittest'' achievement
broken scope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 02:38 AM   #201
ezekiel 08

ezekiel 08's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Gold   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by broken scope View Post
where is the power up needed for ''survival of the fittest'' achievement
Invulnerability
Gametype: Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Duel
Map: Fearless

(thanks to Pinned5551 for this info)

Completed Games [125] | Gamerscore Completion Rate [90.74%]

* retired gamerscore whore *
ezekiel 08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:16 PM   #202
ST3ALTH_93

Send a message via ICQ to ST3ALTH_93 Send a message via MSN to ST3ALTH_93 Send a message via Skype™ to ST3ALTH_93

TGK stealth TGK's Gamercard
the easiest way to get the ones for having 20mins worth of powerups is to stand on them in a 1v1 match

40K - 3/5/2009
Grip it and Rip it
ST3ALTH_93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 08:39 AM   #203
Filapano

Send a message via AIM to Filapano Send a message via Yahoo to Filapano

Filapano's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegentEagle View Post
Being a Hero 10 Return 100 Orbs in Warfare matches.

Orbs are those weird floating glowing ball things in Warfare matches. If you see a ememy orb in a multiplayer match run up to it and hold (X) to destroy it. Do it 99 more times. You can boost this with a second controller or friend.

There is a fast way to boost it with a friend.
the set-up goes like this...

Map: Tank Crossing
Mutators: Speed Freak
Capture: Any
Time: 60 minutes

1) Both players grab there orbs and feign death off the bridge
*note* [that both players should fall by the Bridge Control Node]
2) Both players get up and just hit on the orbs
3) Rinse and repeat

This should take you about 40-50 minutes if you and your boosting partner/friend are on the ball (no pun intended =P). It can take less if you've already blown-up orbs in previous warfare matches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oFILECOMPLAINTo View Post
the best way to get thi achievement would be to set up a capture the flag game on facing worlds and collect the enimies flag (novice bots) so that they are always attracted to you. And just camp in their spawn tower and pik each of them off as they come in the tower until you get 200 kills. Be sure to set it to one capture wins the game and sit near the health spawn when for when you get low. *mutators - super beserk, weapon swap: Every weapon enforcer!

But if you wanted to knock out a few achievements at once you can try this...

Game Type: Deathmatch
Map: Rising Sun
Kills: 60
Time: atleast 15 minutes
Bots: 16 @ novice (all private slots)
Mutators: Instagib, Slow Mo
Force Respawn: Yes

That way you'll have to play 4 matches (240 kills) and you'll also be getting --Paint the Town Red 20G--

Not to mention you might be getting these achievements if you don't have them yet.
--Serial Killer 20G--
--Sir Slays a Lot 20G--
--Killjoy 10G--
--Off to a good start 10G--

Filapano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 09:03 PM   #204
Heavy Heavy Low Low

Some questions, I hope you don't mind it if they were already answered:

"Like the back of my hand" - The achievement guide mentions shield and health additionally in the German version and that the guide will be updated. Has this happend yet?

"Jack of all trades" - Is there a guide which map is provided with which vehicle?

"Just warming up" - What's a "versus match"? And why there're no people playing ranked matches anymore?

... well, that's it. Thanks for answering.
Heavy Heavy Low Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:23 AM   #205
KrazyKevin1

Send a message via MSN to KrazyKevin1

Slithery Kevin's Gamercard
hey im looking to get the win a ranked match in every game type achievement.
the only ranked games i need to win are warfare and VCTF.
if anyone wants to boost this send me a message and let me know... ill make space on my friends list for you

Looking To Boost on:
Saints Row
GTA IV
Resident Evil 5 (DE PRO)

Message me and send a F/R if you're interested.

I'm blackbelt at making a sandwich.
KrazyKevin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 04:41 PM   #206
curtisg43228

Blovv's Gamercard
Is there a list somewhere with a list of all the cards and what is needed to unlock them.And once used can you go and unlock them again so they can once again be used?
curtisg43228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 11:53 PM   #207
Sorrel

Sozisstillhere's Gamercard

Hey guys, not sure if this is the place to be posting as I'm a little bit new here.
I've been playing my backside off on UT3 trying to get the induvidual gun awards (such as Shard-o-matic, Strongest link etc) and I've followed your guide, got 15 kills on the gun on 10 different maps, and I've not got the award.
Any ideas why?

Thanks x

Edited to Add: I've now done the Roadkill and Hat trick ones, still no achivements...

100% Retail ~ 11
Attention span getting bett...

Oooohshiny *_*

Last edited by Sorrel; 08-15-2009 at 02:05 PM.
Sorrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 01:13 AM   #208
lord maiden

lord maiden's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorrel View Post
Hey guys, not sure if this is the place to be posting as I'm a little bit new here.
I've been playing my backside off on UT3 trying to get the induvidual gun awards (such as Shard-o-matic, Strongest link etc) and I've followed your guide, got 15 kills on the gun on 10 different maps, and I've not got the award.
Any ideas why?

Thanks x

Edited to Add: I've now done the Roadkill and Hat trick ones, still no achivements...
did you finish the games that you got the awards on and not quit out? and it does not have to be in 10 different maps, just 10 different matches and did the award show up on screen with the voice. i got the game a few weeks ago and had no problem with the achievements yet
lord maiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 04:36 PM   #209
Dr0kz

dr0kz's Gamercard
Is instant action required for Spice of life ? I done them all in plain Host Match and with a bot, but it didnt unlock, got the feeling i just missed one. But can be that i just played the wrong match type

Dr0kz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 03:32 AM   #210
ManekiNeko

Plum Noodles's Gamercard

For Equal opportunity destroyer in the team games do you have to be at the top of the table for it to count as a win or does your team just need to win?