PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Unreal Tournament 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-21-2009, 01:22 PM   #211
marcofarlio

Mark Farley's Gamercard
I have been getting the ranked wins by having person quit which means the winner would get 1 kill. When I look at the leaderboards for Ranked Duel matches it says I have only 66 kills (I.E 66 wins). I know I have won over 200 but can't remember if it said 'saving' or not and I am hoping the leaderboards are wrong. Can anyone tell me if the leaderboards are wrong.

Other thing is, is that it says I've died 180 times which means I Have lost 180 games which doesn't make sense (would mean they saved my losses but not my wins).
marcofarlio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 01:57 PM   #212
ManekiNeko

Plum Noodles's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcofarlio View Post
I have been getting the ranked wins by having person quit which means the winner would get 1 kill. When I look at the leaderboards for Ranked Duel matches it says I have only 66 kills (I.E 66 wins). I know I have won over 200 but can't remember if it said 'saving' or not and I am hoping the leaderboards are wrong. Can anyone tell me if the leaderboards are wrong.

Other thing is, is that it says I've died 180 times which means I Have lost 180 games which doesn't make sense (would mean they saved my losses but not my wins).
I wouldn't pay attention to the leadboards, when I was checking my veichle kills it said I only killed 44 with a Darkwalker, yet I got the Jack of all trades achievement today and it doesn't register my booster times (Invisiblility, Invulnerability etc.) either.
I reckon just keep going until you eventually get it. Kinda leaves you blind to how close / far you are but I don't think the leaderboard is right.

Last edited by ManekiNeko; 10-21-2009 at 01:59 PM.
ManekiNeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 10:32 PM   #213
Apollo312

Apollo312's Gamercard
I found out how to access the multiplayer mode without xbox live (but you need to be able to access it) for the achievement "get a life..."!
First you need an unpatched game. If you do not have one go to system settings then memory and press Y for device options. Now you see the option clear system cache. Press this and then yes. Don't worry only the patches for your games are deleted.
Now play UT3. After you started the game you will see the good' ol update question. Say No and go to multiplayer. Now you are able to play multiplayer mode without going online!
After you got your 200 kills deactivate xbox live (e.g. pull out your LAN cable)
Go to system settings go into future one day. Now start UT3 again and plug in you cable (or whatever you're using to go online) and to the same as above until you have lost your life.

Because you have access to xbox live but aren't logged in because of the update message you can access the multiplayer mode and still be able to keep the date!
Apollo312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 12:37 AM   #214
Axle911

NuclearTactics's Gamercard
this game looks really good but will prove quite a challenge >
Axle911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 04:03 AM   #215
PacoDaTacoS3llr

PacoDaTacoS3llr's Gamercard
can anyone help me with jack of all trades? i have kills with every single vehicle and i have checked leaderbords and i do have kill with turret, do i have to get kills with all the secondary guns on vehicle?

Edit: NVM! got it just had to use primary Hellfire instead of artillary

Last edited by PacoDaTacoS3llr; 09-13-2010 at 04:06 AM.
PacoDaTacoS3llr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:11 PM   #216
munchie1984

MuNcHiE1984's Gamercard
Need help getting achievements, who can lend a hand
munchie1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:45 PM   #217
KrazyKevin1

Send a message via MSN to KrazyKevin1

Slithery Kevin's Gamercard
Not sure if it has been mentioned anywhere but I changed my gamertag after doing about 400 wins. Thought it might have reset my wins but it didn't. Just in case anyone was worried or had done the same as me, I can confirm that it does not effect your wins.

Looking To Boost on:
Saints Row
GTA IV
Resident Evil 5 (DE PRO)

Message me and send a F/R if you're interested.

I'm blackbelt at making a sandwich.
KrazyKevin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 05:03 AM   #218
darkkloud23

Kloud1123's Gamercard
Not really sure if this games achievements are made easier or more bearable if done with another player. If so, shoot me a message on live. ALSO, not 100% sure if this game will be affected by the "GameSpy shutdown" happening on May 31, 2014

GT:Kloud1123
darkkloud23 is offline   Reply With Quote