PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Unreal Tournament 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-20-2008, 12:55 PM   #301
Raider

Raider1987's Gamercard
You know you can just have the player is not host quit out and the host gets the win, that sounds faster And yes you right, poor achievement design.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyanideBreathMint View Post
Toilet seat covers are simply too thin and you risk digitally raping yourself if you wipe too hard. That doesn't sound like a fun end to my day.
Raider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 10:41 AM   #302
Art

StewArt of War's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by pined5551 View Post
(NEWLY UPDATED - OCTOBER 12th)

Rails:
Jump Boots x2: (In the building next to a manta on the far right of red flag/base, ground floor)
Shield Belt x2: (Just before the ramp leading to bridge going across river, right side there is an ally with it on the street level)
UDamage x2: (Centre of red base in plain sight)
Berserk (Ontop of rails above river) Thanks to Silent Sh4dow

Invisibility & Jump Boots - I've not seen them myself as i am away from my console for a while but according to Danmaestro they are on one of the boats that travels along the cannal in the centre of the map. HAPPY HUNTING. If you have collected every instance of each item listed at the top of the guide then you should (according to Danmaestro; who has the achievement) get yours as-well.

Description: All power ups are in the same place for both bases, collect all of them.
Did this, never got the "All Powerups Found" notification and it is not shown in the pause menu either. Anyone else having this problem? Will the achievement still unlock or am I missing something?

Last edited by Art; 10-23-2008 at 10:44 AM.
Art is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 11:03 PM   #303
Cynic8387

Cynic8387's Gamercard
Ranked Matches

anyone still needing ranked matches, I haven't found anyone at all to help boost with, so I still need the 500 wins and 1 of each game type. i cant get enough people together for the warzone win i need, nor even 1 person for a duel. My gamertag is Cynic8387 if anyone wants to boost some.
Cynic8387 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 02:50 PM   #304
TpYourHouse

Send a message via Yahoo to TpYourHouse

TpYourHouse's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Thanks man!
Old 01-19-2009, 12:34 AM   #305
SCA KAZUMA

burnshadow's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynic8387 View Post
anyone still needing ranked matches, I haven't found anyone at all to help boost with, so I still need the 500 wins and 1 of each game type. i cant get enough people together for the warzone win i need, nor even 1 person for a duel. My gamertag is Cynic8387 if anyone wants to boost some.
I thought this was a forum for a list of power-up locations, not a trading thread.

Anyways, what is this notification that informs you that you have collected all power-ups on a certain map and where does it appear? I don't know what to look for so it could be one of those "if it were a snake it would've bitten me" situations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atanatos View Post
I feel the same way sometimes. I sometimes search the forums for questions that people may have, only to find they are rudely referred to google or how they dare not to search the entire forum before they post the question, because someting similar can be found in the archives of 2007.
100%
See My Profile

SCA KAZUMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 02:47 AM   #306
Thermopylae117

Thermopylae117's Gamercard
I finally got this achievement, after coming back to this forum every now and then to check if this achievement got patched or not. I'm going to relate my story about this achievement now that I have it, to help others still confused about it.

1. The achievement is finally patched and completely obtainable.

2. You must pick up every instance of health vial, armor, and power-up, which includes: Health Vial, Big Keg O Health, Jump Boots, Armor Vest, Thigh Pads, Helmet, Shield Belt, U Damage, Berserk, Invisibility, and Invulnerability.

3. You must pick all of these things up in 1 run of the map.

4. You must do all maps (INCLUDING THEIR NECRIS VERSIONS) but not "Short", "Classic", "Double Prime", "Free Mine", or "Two Fronts" versions.

5. All maps includes all "Deathmatch", "Capture The Flag", "Vehicle CTF", and "Warfare". "Team Deathmatch" and "Duel" are completed within "Deathmatch".

6. Redeemers, +25 Health Packs, Ammo, Weapons, and "Mines/Misc Weapons" are NOT necessary.

7. This can be done in Instant Action.

8. Once the white banner saying "All powerups found!" pops up on the bottom middle of your screen, you are done that map. You can also double check this by starting a game, pressing the start button, and going to the "Game" tab using RB or LB buttons. Use this feature to check the alternate versions (like "Short", etc) of the original maps to make 100% sure you are done the alternates after completing the original map.

9. If you dont get a banner on the bottom middle of your screen when you collect everything needed, you probably already got everything in one run of the map before the patch, and the messege will be in your "Game" tab of the start menu. This happened to me on Arsenal, I know.

10. You do not need another bot, 2nd player, split screen, system link, or a 2nd controller in the game to get this achievement.

11. You do not need to finish the map, just quit out once you recieve the white banner.

Simply get a list of the Vials, power-ups, and armor off this forum. Then do every map starting with Arsenal in Deathmatch to Torlan Necris in Warfare. Get the white banner to appear and quit out or make sure you have that messege in the bottom left of your "Game" tab in your start menu.

Hope this clears a lot up, or at least combines the info and questions out there to a more concentrated place. This is my experience with the game, should all be correct, sorry if you are still having problems and this doesn't help. I'm going to post this in a few threads to get people to see this if they need help.

Achievement Unlocked, February 6th.
Arcade 200: 1
Working On: GH:SH, GH:M, GoW 2, Arcade Discs
Thermopylae117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 09:13 AM   #307
youre so bastos

the x7 project's Gamercard
thanks a lot for this list. it helps a lot. but why epic decided on an achievement as ridiculous is beyond me lol. woo, i better get started.
youre so bastos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 05:41 AM   #308
silencer018

silencer018's Gamercard
Thanks for this guide, this achievement is a lot harder than it sounds and it would be even tougher without this guide.
silencer018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:02 AM   #309
spunyun

x Spunyun's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art View Post
Did this, never got the "All Powerups Found" notification and it is not shown in the pause menu either. Anyone else having this problem? Will the achievement still unlock or am I missing something?
Frankly this guide is ass. According to the "health vital location" thread that is linked in this one, there are 2 armored vests to be found and I'm trying to do this at the moment and can't find them.
Old 04-28-2009, 12:39 PM   #310
Mozza FTW

Mozza FTW's Gamercard
Talking

Just got this achievement over the course of 2 days (about 4 hours each day)

I want to say a big thank you to the creators of both of the guides and also to Thermopylae117 for clarifying everything I followed your instructions to a tee and it worked a treat woohoo!

Now all I have to get is the 500 ranked wins lmao! Anyone wanna boost it?

Mozza FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 02:27 PM   #311
pined5551

Traveller Nick's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by spunyun View Post
Frankly this guide is ass. According to the "health vital location" thread that is linked in this one, there are 2 armored vests to be found and I'm trying to do this at the moment and can't find them.
Hi, just returned to this game after never getting this achievement. Gonna use my own guide to get it plus the other one, if there are any areas that require clarification let me know.

EDIT

Think i just found the two you are on about, is it Rails (VCTF map) if so then you need to fly to them using the vehicle above the flag, they are on a building on the left sid of the flag in both bases

EDIT 2

Ok just got the achievement using my own guide, lol, as well as Jonsey's vial & armour guide. So they work fine to anyone who is still scepticle. Also made a few updates to the guide and added in some of the info listed by Thermopalyae117, cheers m8.

Last edited by pined5551; 06-01-2009 at 07:33 PM.
pined5551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 01:32 PM   #312
Stuffyjimi19

stuffyjimi18's Gamercard
serenity and serentity necris have got 2 big health kegs. just follow the water on both sides and theres a shield halfway and health keg at end. that stumped me for a minute
Stuffyjimi19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 03:53 PM   #313
AutoPsychotic

Cool Finally!

Achievement Unlocked, June 16th 2009, 8:00 a.m.(ish). Thank you to everyone involved in the production of this guide for your help I was beginning to wonder if I'd ever get this one.

Funny thing is, I got every powerup on every level and still didn't have the achievement. Went through each level on all gametypes, hit start at the beginning and they all said "All powerups found!". Turns out I had all powerups from Arsenal before the latest patch, so when I re-played that one just this morning (and picked up all powerups/vials/etc) again, it worked and I finally got the achievement.

Thanks again and much kudos!
AutoPsychotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 09:26 AM   #314
axnx

axnx's Gamercard
Well thanks to youtube I found a person who posted a video on most of the maps walkthrough to this achievement. Just search 'UT3 "Arsenal" - Like the back of my Hand Award'

Just change the map name obviously. They are decent videos but annoying grungy music. Other then that hope it helps peace out.

axnx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 07:22 PM   #315
B R O T H E R

B IR O T H E R's Gamercard
Im currently follwing this guide and it is brilliant, thanks soo much to all the input and crwators of both this and the other guide. already done the dm maps and ctf. only the big ones left.

any1 want to boost 500 ranked wins?
B R O T H E R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 06:44 AM   #316
My Gamertag is Papa Skull
Banned User

Papa Skull's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Thanks for this crazy good guide. Will be looking forward to using it after the "Ranked Champion" achievement.
My Gamertag is Papa Skull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 01:03 AM   #317
Banned User

Papa Skull's Gamercard

If it doesn't say "All Power-Ups Found" does that mean you already got them all before? Because I did everything on the list(s). Level: Diesel
Old 08-22-2009, 07:21 AM   #318
Banned User

Papa Skull's Gamercard

Edit: Make sure you get the body armor on both sides and the 6 vials on each side on Coret!

Last edited by My Gamertag is Papa Skull; 08-22-2009 at 07:36 AM.
Old 09-04-2009, 10:30 PM   #319
pined5551

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Gamertag is Papa Skull View Post
If it doesn't say "All Power-Ups Found" does that mean you already got them all before? Because I did everything on the list(s). Level: Diesel
In the event that you had collected all the power ups before the update it should say "All powerups found" when you press start to pause the game.
Old 09-12-2009, 09:30 PM   #320
GTA Ruler1

GTA Ruler1's Gamercard
Thumbs up Got my achievement!!

Achievement Unlocked!

Finally got the achievement using this and the other guide, thanks guys big help!
Halo Reach
Fable 2
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Hitman: Blood Money
Just Cause
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Bayonetta
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Just Cause 2
Splinter Cell: Conviction
Red Dead Redemption
GTA Ruler1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 09:37 AM   #321
xHHxBoneDaddy83

Send a message via AIM to xHHxBoneDaddy83 Send a message via MSN to xHHxBoneDaddy83 Send a message via Yahoo to xHHxBoneDaddy83

xBONEDADDY83x's Gamercard
Is the DM map Fearless the only one with Invulnerablity??? Just got the game and was trying to boost it up to 1000 Pts.. Thanks to any one who helps me...
Old 09-30-2009, 11:06 PM   #322
Banned User

Papa Skull's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHHxBoneDaddy83 View Post
Is the DM map Fearless the only one with Invulnerablity??? Just got the game and was trying to boost it up to 1000 Pts.. Thanks to any one who helps me...
Yes I believe it's the only one. But why do you need to know that for the 1000?

I got 1000/1000 a couple months ago, so if you have any more questions feel free to ask me.
Old 10-31-2009, 02:34 AM   #323
pined5551

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Gamertag is Papa Skull View Post
Yes I believe it's the only one. But why do you need to know that for the 1000?

I got 1000/1000 a couple months ago, so if you have any more questions feel free to ask me.
One achievement is for 20 mins invincibility time, remember?
Old 11-16-2009, 03:01 PM   #324
Sixfeetbehind

Sixfeetbehind's Gamercard
Thank you very muc for this guide! It was very helpfull!

Sixfeetbehind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 08:30 AM   #325
Lord of Orion

Lord of Orion's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Thanks ... amazing guide!

RETAIL 100%: 183

ARCADE 100%: 101

WORKING ON:
Having fun ...

Lord of Orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 08:02 AM   #326
l3orecl

Send a message via AIM to l3orecl Send a message via Yahoo to l3orecl

PyroBor's Gamercard
Like The back of My Hand was epically time consuming. Thank god I got it done. Thanks Guide
l3orecl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 01:17 AM   #327
CIF

BloodngunsMrphy's Gamercard
This guide is annoyingly incomplete, or at least it wasn't until I went to do Downtown and got every powerup except the third Armor vest (which is apparently invisible near the Tank Node, something I learned from another site). Really, really aggravating.
CIF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 09:57 PM   #328
Chronic Comando

Chronic Comando's Gamercard
Anyone know if there is a guide that has both health/armor & powerups in one compiled form, instead of bouncing between 2 guides?

Please No Friend Requests Before We've Played.

Chronic Comando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 01:36 AM   #329
SaviorofS0uls

Send a message via MSN to SaviorofS0uls

Savior of S0uls's Gamercard
This was very helpful, I'm really glad this was here to help me with several achievements that I needed to get. Thanks again.
SaviorofS0uls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 08:44 AM   #330
pined5551

Quote:
Originally Posted by CIF View Post
This guide is annoyingly incomplete, or at least it wasn't until I went to do Downtown and got every powerup except the third Armor vest (which is apparently invisible near the Tank Node, something I learned from another site). Really, really aggravating.
Well, you seem to be the only person to think this. Guide is complete and tested by many people, so clearly it's fine.