PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Unreal Tournament 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-14-2008, 12:16 AM   #1
NightStalker666

NightStalkar's Gamercard
All Powerups found. No achievement. READ

UPDATE:
YOU NEED HEALTH VIALS. LINK HERE
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=82852

Ignore the

Well first off let me just say @#$%!!!!!!!

I have used three guides. One was the exact location of every powerup (including, keg o'health, redeemer, all armor types, shaped charges, etc.) and the other detailing all the "powerups defined by epic (damage amp, beserk, invis, and invinc, and jumpboots). Also as another resource, I own UT3 on the PC, and went through the editor to confirm all locations and triple check everything.

My friend and I spent 10-12 hours+ over 2 days meticulously going through each map on all gametypes literally "mowing" the map and checking every possible corner. Even when we had found everything from the guides, we would still continue checking to see if anything had been missed or added for the 360. We spent over 30 minutes on most maps and took our time making sure to not miss anything. On gametypes like Warfare, VCTF, and CTF, we found everything on both sides of the maps. We saved after every map as well.

So basically the only things I can think of. Health packs. I dug to find out, in the German achievement description, it mentions health and armor in parenthesis. Wish I had known this. And it also would haev been great for Epic to specifiy, because in the manual and power-up only includes 5 things (beserk, invinc, invis, damage amp, and jump boots). Still though, I found every possible item, including all the well hidden shaped charges. I know for a fact that Neither me or my friend missed a single item besides health packs. So if you doubt me, and think I did, and still want to go for the achievement or continue to go for it, go ahead. But I suggest you STOP NOW! These guides on all these forums will get you half the achievement. There is a reason why no one in the world has this achievement yet, and this is obviously why.

Who knows though? By Epic's F'ed up definition of powerups, it may not only include health, but health vials/ammo and all the other **** scattered around the maps as well. All I can say is #$%@ Epic for this bs achievement and for not specifying correctly what the #$%@ we're supposed to get.

And to All those going for it. Just go ahead and find EVERYTHING if you want this

Last edited by NightStalker666; 07-25-2008 at 09:06 PM.
NightStalker666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 12:28 AM   #2
THA CUBANO
Banned User

THA CUBANO's Gamercard
damn wtf. ima stop going for that achievement then cuz i dont wanna be an idiot wasting my time. i gone through pretty much every level but i just didnt pick up the armor in every level. BS achievement for sure.
THA CUBANO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 01:11 AM   #3
LeMansFahrer

LeMansFahrer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I hope I´m wrong, but in the German achievement list is says ALL Powerups and Health. That would mean you have to pick up all health packs that you can, then die or get shot so that you can pick up the rest of the health packs.
LeMansFahrer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 01:28 AM   #4
THA CUBANO
Banned User

THA CUBANO's Gamercard
ya i keep hearing about that it says that in the german version of the game. it thats true than damn. that would be pretty stupid of them to make an achievement like that. it should be worth like 100 pts or something.
THA CUBANO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 02:30 AM   #5
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
That is pretty lame. But would it really that THAT much more time? Do a game by yourself with two controllers and just shoot yourself any time you need to pick up a healthpack. Hopefully someone gives this a shot. We'll have to have a bigger Powerup Guide if this is true...

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
The Pants Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 02:40 AM   #6
NightStalker666

NightStalkar's Gamercard
I'm probably gonna give it a go tomorrow. I'm gonna be sure to pick up all health packs and vials as well. I just hope I don't have to find all the ammo haha.
Old 07-14-2008, 04:14 AM   #7
Xx NTAEndar xX

Xx NTAEndar xX's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze
Nice work Nightstalker666!!!!!!!
Old 07-14-2008, 09:56 AM   #8
o8-ross-o9
Banned User

ROSSMCLEAN11's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
wish epic would just describe it better dont know what to pick up now on maps
o8-ross-o9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 11:27 AM   #9
furrycushion

> wish epic would just describe it better dont know what to pick up now on maps

It's strange. If somebody was criticizing my job (and I do have a job alongside collecting powerups) then I'd be 100% prepared to go on the forum and help people out/correct them. Guess those guys aren't aware of xbox360achiev yet.
furrycushion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 01:03 PM   #10
Benderpl

NightStalker666, could you give us links to these three guides that you used? It would be very helpful.
Benderpl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 05:47 PM   #11
pined5551

Traveller Nick's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Epic always were such ****s when it came to achievemnets. I hope they either release a patch so it is then only specific to the maual's definition of powerups or alter the achievement description to exactly what it is supposed to be (for all versions of the game). This really is turning out to be like treasure trove from lost odyssey I still have to do that aswell
pined5551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 05:49 AM   #12
NightStalker666

NightStalkar's Gamercard
Yeah, treasure trove is nasty. I'm working on that right now pined haha, i feel your pain
Old 07-15-2008, 01:39 PM   #13
Kif

Send a message via AIM to Kif Send a message via MSN to Kif

FREE SHRUGS's Gamercard
I might start work on this too. What might help is if someone took pictures of the maps and we could use that to figure out where everything (Including health and armour) is.

Kif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 04:21 PM   #14
VeNGeD

Captn Cabinet's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
im just gonna wait for someone else to get the achievement first...
there is no way im spending all that time on nothing.
Old 07-15-2008, 10:03 PM   #15
BoxingParrot

BoxingParrot's Gamercard
Out of curiosity, did you get the Berserk pick up from Heat Ray, it drops on the ground when you destroy the Darkwalker?

I just signed up for this website so could one of you guys tell me how to link my gamer tag, and how to make my signature?
BoxingParrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 10:50 PM   #16
NightStalker666

NightStalkar's Gamercard
Of course I got that one, as well as the damage amp that pops out with it. That's one of the easier ones.

And to link you gamertag. Go to www.mygamercard.net Enter you're gamertag, generate code, then click forum (image). Copy and paste what it has in the box into your sig on here.
Old 07-16-2008, 12:49 AM   #17
Cold Marine

I'm gonna have a massive go at this achievement this weekend. It might be best to just pick up absolutely everything. Also If maps are identical but have different names it might still be an idea to get the powerups on each one.

I hear there is a Udamage if you destroy the darkwalker in Heat Ray, maybe other vehicles drop powerups???

Anyway I'll tell you what I find
Cold Marine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 03:05 AM   #18
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   10,000 posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
As I initial read the achievement description, even before the game came out, I thought that you would need to pick up EVERYTHING at least once. All the weapons, Health, armour, powerups and all that fun stuff.
Maka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 06:23 AM   #19
NightStalker666

NightStalkar's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maka View Post
As I initial read the achievement description, even before the game came out, I thought that you would need to pick up EVERYTHING at least once. All the weapons, Health, armour, powerups and all that fun stuff.
The achievement description says "all powerups." The German achievement description says (including health,armor) Look in the manual and you will see what qualifies as powerups. I still picked up every armor, redeemer, shaped charge, but no health and did not unlock the achievement. So you obviously need health. If you're going for this and you're gonna dedicate that much time to it. You may as well pick up UT for the pc so you can go into the editor and view the skeletal maps to see all the health packs.
Old 07-16-2008, 06:59 AM   #20
MacAarburger

MacAarburger's Gamercard
hi quys,
just to clarify... the german (or at least swiss) achievement says
Quote:
Wie meine Westentasche…
Alle Powerups auf jeder Karte sammeln (Gesundheit, Schilder…).
and the english version says:
Quote:
Like the back of my hand
Collect every power up on every map.
it's a good translation only "(HEALTH, SHILD...)" is missing.

so you do need at least health and shild powerups

someone up for some 1vs1 this weekend? should be pretty simple to find all those and at the same time a good way to get to know the maps
Old 07-16-2008, 10:35 PM   #21
slatanica

Slatanica's Gamercard
It is so damn obvious that you have to pick up every power up, health bubbles, and possibly ammo. Look at the achievement pic! It shows a health bubble. DUH!
slatanica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 10:53 PM   #22
CHRIS4763

u made u the supreme ruler of the universe, god dam man that pic is obviously of the keg o health
CHRIS4763 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 12:42 AM   #23
omegamustard

Send a message via AIM to omegamustard Send a message via Yahoo to omegamustard

OmegaMustard's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver
curious, i know the maps for deathmatch, team deathmatch, duel have the same maps, have you found all power ups on the maps for each gametype?

omegamustard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 01:31 AM   #24
pined5551

Traveller Nick's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
I havent personally but im sure someone said they had and still didnt get it. If i can be bothered at some posint i may give it a quick run though but im fairly sure it doesnt matter cos after all they're the same maps. mind you this could be one of the probs with the ach description combined with armor and health debocal making it even longer and more boring.
pined5551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 01:32 AM   #25
NightStalker666

NightStalkar's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHRIS4763 View Post
u made u the supreme ruler of the universe, god dam man that pic is obviously of the keg o health
That's what I said, Read the initial post before you post on it Dumb@$$

And if you didn't have the German version of the game, and got this game when it came out, and were one of the first in the world to actually go for this achievement you would have seen Pined and Ashley's guides telling you all the powerup locations, read the achievement description (which says powerups, in the back on the manual, you will see what a power up is), and did what nearly every person at that time thought you had to do, then you would have gone for it. I simply made everyone aware to avoid wasting their time, most likely including yourself, that you definitely need health packs. Go ahead and be a Smart @$$ and say "the pic is obviously of a health pack," It just makes you look like an idiot and no one on this forums needs people like you stating the already known and obvious.

Last edited by NightStalker666; 07-17-2008 at 01:39 AM.
NightStalker666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 04:47 PM   #26
CHRIS4763

chill man i was talking to slatanica u posted right above me, why dont u read the god dam posts
CHRIS4763 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 05:39 AM   #27
NightStalker666

NightStalkar's Gamercard
BUMP

To save people time. READ BEFORE GOING FOR THIS ACHIEVEMENT. YOU ARE WARNED!
Old 07-21-2008, 06:45 AM   #28
boofarama
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to boofarama

xSTONEDx B00FER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
thhat really sucks sry about that dude just got the game trying to get as many points in it as possible
boofarama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 03:45 PM   #29
Jonesy999

Jonesy999's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
you dont need ammo and health pickups. just because we havent unlocked the achievement doesnt mean were doing it wrong in the first place. Just becasue you look on the pc version doesnt mean it will be the same as the xbox version. for powerups anyways. also the xbox has xbox exclusive maps that has hardly any powerups found on them. i think we just need to triple check those maps from head to toe before we draw to these ridiculous conclusions.
Old 07-21-2008, 06:44 PM   #30
Str8up_wizard

STR8UP_WIZARD's Gamercard
before

before i go believing that you dont just have a degree in BS but are you really bilingual because what i love is how people who have no fking clue on how to translate languages the only person ill belive is MacAarburger because to me he seems to have translated it himself

but on the whole misnamed things and added stuff to the power up list bs they dont do things like that they set the xbox up to check mark all the power ups so the only way that health and shield are needed is if EPIC intentionally wanted to call health ammo and armor POWER Ups its sad to assume because no one has manged to get it within the first month of its relese everyone just assumes that EPIC fucked up give them this amount of cred at least the made a game.... what have you done but bitch.

i personaly dont think that epic fucked up i personaly think that the players that are like its gotta be something else are just too full of themselves to belive that out of the 13 extra xbox maps(including redons) that the devs wouldnt make one achivement hard right now there are 2 no one has in 2 weeks only one wow i dont think its suprising that this one is gonna take some time i personally give it 2 months before i have it and im not gonna do that Health BS unless epic comes out and says health is included
sides the whole the big keg 'o health is in the picture idk for all we know thats the powerup symbol like 1up or something...

so things take time i pulled away from my xbox last night and got 5 achives today mabey if you stoped stressing did something else and got a fresh start you would find an power up that isnt marked sides they could have been like i felt this map needed a bit more and added shit huh huh didnt think of that did you stop being narrow minded and stop accusing people and just assume that it CAN be done
Str8up_wizard is offline   Reply With Quote