PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Sports and Fitness > Live Draft Tracker
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-19-2008, 08:32 PM   #1
MajinFro

MajinFro's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Gamerscore League Season 5 MVP   Donator - Level 1   Member of the Month
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Achievement Guide

Live Draft Tracker
Achievement Guide FTW

Uber Commissioner 35
Complete three drafts to unlock this achievement!

*****See Mr. Commissioner for details*****

Draft Experts 35
Complete a draft in under two hours to unlock this achievement!

IDP 10
Draft an individual defensive player to unlock this achievement.

On the League Creation Wizard, Defensive Positions must be activated on the roster tab to be able to get this achievement. For more details on how to activate the positions, please check the League Creation Guide at the end of this Guide. Once a league is imported that has defense positions activated, a defensive player must be drafted to unlock this achievement.

*****See Mr. Commissioner for achievement walkthrough*****

Mega Run! 35
To unlock this achievement the same position must be drafted for an entire round.

A single person can draft for all four teams. On any single round during a draft, the same position must be drafted for all four teams. An example would be each team drafting a Running Back (RB) on Round 1 of the draft.

Mr. Commissioner 10
Complete a draft to unlock this achievement!

This achievement will unlock as soon as the last round in a draft is completed. Create a 30 round Commissioner League of 4 teams with Offline Drafting for the Early Rounds and Late Rounds achievements. Defensive players must be activated as described in the IDP achievement. A 1 round league should also be created so it can be drafted twice for the Uber Commissioner achievement. Draft Expert should be unlocked during one of the 3 league's draft because even a 30 round draft takes only about 30 minutes. A league creation guide is at the end of the achievement guide for those that need it.

1. Start the 30 round draft first (unlocked Take The Field! achievement when draft is imported)

2. Pause the game as soon as the draft loaded and go to the clock options to turn off the clock for the Timeout! achievement.

3. On the first round, draft all running backs for the Mega Run! achievement. The Videographer achievement should also unlock.

4. Draft a defensive player for the IDP achievement in the second round as described in the IDP achievement.

5. Draft the Atlanta Falcons Team DEF/ST for the Deep Sleeper achievement.

6. Keep drafting the next person on the list and mashing to get through the screens as fast as possible.

7. After the completion of Round 10, Early Rounds achievement will unlock.

8. After the completion of Round 30, Mr. Commissioner, Late Rounds, and Draft Experts (if the draft is completed in less than 2 hours) will unlock.

9. A new menu will be available once the draft is finished. Go to the Upload Draft option second from the bottom to get the That Was Fast! achievement.

10. Exit the draft and go to New Draft to import the 1 round league.

11. Complete that Draft and repeat step 10 by importing the same league again. Uber Commissioner will unlock at completion of the second 1 round league.

12. Enjoy the easiest 200 points on the arcade.

Take The Field! 5
Import a league draft from FANTASY.EASPORTS.COM.

Once a league is created on the website (fantasy.easports.com), go to Draft >> New Draft in the game. Enter the EA.com login information and hit submit. If more than one league is available, choose the league to import on the next screen. The achievement will unlock once the league is selected.

That Was Fast! 10
Upload the results of a league draft to the FANTASY.EASPORTS.COM website.

After the completion of a draft, there will be a new menu that will have Upload Draft Results second from the bottom. Click this and upload the draft to unlock the achievement.

Deep Sleeper 10
Draft a player or team ranked over 500 overall.

Draft any player or team defense that is over the 500 ranking position in the list. Atlanta Falcons is an example of a team defense that is available to unlock the achievement.

Timeout! 5
Turn the Draft Clock off to unlock this achievement.

Pause the draft to bring up the options menu. Go to the clock settings and use the option for turning the clock on and off. Turn it off and return to the draft for this achievement to unlock.

Early Rounds 5
Complete 10 rounds of a draft.

Late Rounds 35
Complete 30 rounds of a draft.

Videographer 5
Trigger a highlight video during a draft.

This achievement will probably unlock on one of the first players drafted as long as it is near the top of the list. By drafting a high number player, a video clip will play that contains Madden footage for that player.

Last edited by MajinFro; 07-20-2008 at 03:01 PM.
MajinFro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 08:33 PM   #2
MajinFro

MajinFro's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Gamerscore League Season 5 MVP   Donator - Level 1   Member of the Month
League Creation Guide

1. Go to http://fantasy.easports.com

2. An ea.com account is needed. Sign in or create one.

3. Click the graphic about Start Playing Now to create a league.

4. Create a Commissioner League.

5. Make up a name and password and change the team size to 4.

6. Ignore everything until Draft Options and choose Offline Draft and change the number of rounds. A 30 round draft and a 1 round draft are needed, so put the appropriate number in the spot. Click submit to go to the next page.

7. Change nothing and click continue to go to the next page.

8. Change nothing and click save & continue to go to the next page.

9. Go down to the defensive position section of the next page and add in a defensive position.

10. Click No Waivers on the next screen. Go down to the trades section and click Yes on Disallow web trades and No on review and vetoed by owners. Click submit to continue.

11. Click finish to the next screen and click on Home in the menu bar. Click the Start Playing Now! graphic if another league needs to be created.

Last edited by MajinFro; 07-20-2008 at 03:06 PM.
MajinFro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 03:18 PM   #3
MajinFro

MajinFro's Gamercard

And on that note, this guide is complete and it is submitted. If I am missing any information please let me know and I will edit it in if needed.
Old 07-21-2008, 03:52 AM   #4
Parkerktm

Send a message via AIM to Parkerktm

JUST DO IT7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I hate you, i was going to make one today . There wasn't even a forum for this game yesterday.

Great guide though, it looks great and Nice effort!

Patches was my own personal guide though .

BTW easiest 200/200 EVER!

God Bless America

Parkerktm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 06:03 AM   #5
Jdm

Jdm7399's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 3   Bright Idea   5,000 Posts   Member of the Month   A+ Thread Award   Word of Mouth   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Thanks for the guide, Fro!

I was wondering how the hell do I create the league. I didn't know it was that complicated.

Well, I completed this "game" and it took about an hour to do. I wish EA would allow us to SIM our way through the Draft. I just kept pressing the A button and hitting YES to draft players. Wow that was boring.

Also for the IDP and Deep Sleeper achievements, I drafted DT Albert Haynesworth. When I picked him, both the achievements unlocked for me.

Facebook ME!
Old 07-22-2008, 07:31 AM   #6
boofarama
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to boofarama

xSTONEDx B00FER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
nice guide how long for the 200
boofarama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 03:06 PM   #7
Jdm

Jdm7399's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 3   Bright Idea   5,000 Posts   Member of the Month   A+ Thread Award   Word of Mouth   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Quote:
Originally Posted by boofarama View Post
nice guide how long for the 200
So I guess you didn't read my previous post above you?

Shame on you.

Facebook ME!
Old 07-22-2008, 04:27 PM   #8
boofarama
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to boofarama

xSTONEDx B00FER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
ok thank you i just read it going to get a points card so i can get this and crystal quest
boofarama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 12:22 AM   #9
Bishop24

Rare Bishop's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   2,500 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Gold   Subscriber Uno - Winner!   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Majin, I created a Legue on the website but I'm not gonna get the game until Friday, will the League still be there or should I have waited to make my league?

And do I need to create more than 1 league to get all of the achievements or is 1 League enough?

Great Guide by the way, will definitely use it on Friday when I get the game.

Co-host of the "Press A to Listen" podcast:
:

http://www.PressAtoListen.com
Bishop24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 12:28 AM   #10
MajinFro

MajinFro's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdm7399 View Post
Thanks for the guide, Fro!

I was wondering how the hell do I create the league. I didn't know it was that complicated.

Well, I completed this "game" and it took about an hour to do. I wish EA would allow us to SIM our way through the Draft. I just kept pressing the A button and hitting YES to draft players. Wow that was boring.

Also for the IDP and Deep Sleeper achievements, I drafted DT Albert Haynesworth. When I picked him, both the achievements unlocked for me.

Thanks man. If you promise not to tell anyone, I didn't get the IDP achievement until my 2nd draft because I didn't know I had to activate the defensive positions! oh the shame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBallFBallFan24 View Post
Majin, I created a Legue on the website but I'm not gonna get the game until Friday, will the League still be there or should I have waited to make my league?

And do I need to create more than 1 league to get all of the achievements or is 1 League enough?

Great Guide by the way, will definitely use it on Friday when I get the game.
Yea, the league should still be there man. I definetly recommend 2 leagues. One of them has to be 30 rounds. If you just do 1 League, you are basically tripling the time needed for the full 200. With a 2nd 1 round league, you can knock out the extra 2 drafts you need in about 5 minutes.
Old 07-23-2008, 12:31 AM   #11
Bishop24

Rare Bishop's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   2,500 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Gold   Subscriber Uno - Winner!   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinFro View Post
Yea, the league should still be there man. I definetly recommend 2 leagues. One of them has to be 30 rounds. If you just do 1 League, you are basically tripling the time needed for the full 200. With a 2nd 1 round league, you can knock out the extra 2 drafts you need in about 5 minutes.
Alright man I'll make a 2nd League, just hope I know what to do when I get the game because I've never done any Fantasy Football. So I hope I know what I'm doing.

Co-host of the "Press A to Listen" podcast:
:

http://www.PressAtoListen.com
Bishop24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 02:23 PM   #12
MajinFro

MajinFro's Gamercard

Quote:
Alright man I'll make a 2nd League, just hope I know what to do when I get the game because I've never done any Fantasy Football. So I hope I know what I'm doing.
Just follow my League Creation Guide and then go to the Mr. Commissioner achievement for a full 200 point walkthrough. Easy as pie and no need to worry. I tried to take any thinking needed out when I wrote it.
Old 07-24-2008, 01:16 PM   #13
Jdm

Jdm7399's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinFro View Post
Thanks man. If you promise not to tell anyone, I didn't get the IDP achievement until my 2nd draft because I didn't know I had to activate the defensive positions! oh the shame.

Your secret is safe with me, Fro.

Crap, so you're telling me that I could have just created another League to speed up the process? I spent about an hour completing this! I blame you Fro!

It's alright, whatever. I finished it at least.

Facebook ME!
Old 07-25-2008, 02:20 AM   #14
s0uR S33K

Send a message via Yahoo to s0uR S33K

s0uR S33K's Gamercard
ok i know this is the wrong place but how do you sign in?
it want let me
and the email and stuff im usgin is correct.
idk what im doing wrong
s0uR S33K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 02:26 AM   #15
MajinFro

MajinFro's Gamercard

is it saying EA servers unavailable?

are you using your ea.com login information?

not the league login information but EA.COM
Old 07-25-2008, 02:34 AM   #16
s0uR S33K

Send a message via Yahoo to s0uR S33K

s0uR S33K's Gamercard
yea that is exactly what im useing
s0uR S33K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 07:06 AM   #17
superfly275

Nooblior's Gamercard
hey, thanks got 200/200 this afternoon EASY

superfly275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 06:47 AM   #18
JC

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   x360a Book Club   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
I would get this game, but I am afraid I won't be able to get 200GS in it as I know nothing of american football, its rules or what a draft is.
Old 07-26-2008, 12:17 PM   #19
Jdm

Jdm7399's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander JC View Post
I would get this game, but I am afraid I won't be able to get 200GS in it as I know nothing of american football, its rules or what a draft is.
It's alright, JC.

Just follow Fro's Guide and you'll be fine. I love Football(NFL), but the Fantasy Drafts aren't for me at all. I just purchased this "game" because of the easy 200.

Facebook ME!
Old 07-26-2008, 02:47 PM   #20
mozie

xmoziex's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander JC View Post
Dont worry about it either do i, and i got the 200 in about 30mins, its really easy no knowledge of football required if you follow the guide
mozie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 04:51 PM   #21
J eVeRy DaY 514

J eVeRy DaY 514's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
great guide majinfro! very well put together and very easy to understand.
Old 07-26-2008, 06:27 PM   #22
JC

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   x360a Book Club   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdm7399 View Post
It's alright, JC.

Just follow Fro's Guide and you'll be fine. I love Football(NFL), but the Fantasy Drafts aren't for me at all. I just purchased this "game" because of the easy 200.
Thanks for the assurance JDM.

Though 800 MS points is a tad steep...
Old 07-26-2008, 07:08 PM   #23
zzjj

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
great guide majin easiest 200 ever
Old 07-27-2008, 06:10 PM   #24
MajinFro

MajinFro's Gamercard

Thanks for the props guys. I think we officially have xbla's avatar here. Quick and no skill.
Old 07-28-2008, 06:35 PM   #25
Pyro5845

woot, thanks for the guide! Those easy 200 pushed me over 10k gs =]]
Pyro5845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 04:03 AM   #26
Scotian Bred

Send a message via MSN to Scotian Bred

Scotian Bred's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Referrals - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Achievement Guide - Gold   Donator - Level 2   SOTF Winner   1,000 Posts   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Submit - Gold   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
LOL .. great guide and wow easy points .. i wouldn't call it the avatar of the arcade though .. there are way less skillful games then this say for instance pacman .. this one requires a computer and we all know idiots can't use computers :P

? Click Sig!
Scotian Bred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 06:20 PM   #27
i m redshark

Send a message via AIM to i m redshark

I3oatsNHose's Gamercard
great guide fro! that was totally easy but not too sure if it was worth the 400MS. oh well 200 more gamerscore!

My Proudest Achievements
Mile High Club
Star 69
Key to the City
Marathon
i m redshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 07:19 PM   #28
Mythtakes

Mythtakes's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Nice guide! Someone from the UK here that knows very little about the sport, so this was VERY useful
Mythtakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 08:53 PM   #29
Lord J Rod

B1G FAT DYNAM0's Gamercard
Amazingly helpful guide. It took me 36 minutes from creating my leauge to finishing the game. Thanks bro.
Lord J Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 04:56 PM   #30
JC

Quote:
It's 400MSP not 800MSP.
Okay, I bought the game! I hope this works.