Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Space Chimps
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-20-2008, 06:05 AM   #1
Scotian Bred

Send a message via MSN to Scotian Bred

Scotian Bred's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Referrals - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Achievement Guide - Gold   Donator - Level 2   SOTF Winner   1,000 Posts   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Submit - Gold   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Achievement Guide

Space Chimps
Achievement Guide

NOTE:
This guide was written by NumberUno x360a for use on on x360a.org and nowhere else, don't steal its against the law.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beast Slayer

Complete all Colossal Beast missions. 60

For this you must beat all 3 of the levels which are: Holy Blow Hole!, Indigestion, and Inside guy. After you clear that zone the achievement will unlock.

King of the Jungle

Complete all Malgorian Jungle missions. 40

For this you must beat the 2 levels which are: Ham Of The Jungle, and Splork's Army. After clearing that zone the achievement will unlock.

Master Gardner

Complete all Luscious Garden missions. 40

For this you must beat the 2 levels which are: Flower power, and Garden Of Beatin'. After clearing that zone the achievement will unlock.

The Escape
Complete all Cave missions. 50

For this you must beat the 2 levels which are: Fly Air Fluvian, and Spelunking Monkey. After clearing that zone the achievement will unlock.

Zartog's Demise

Complete all Zartog's Palace missions. 70

For this you must beat the 2 levels and also the Final Boss mini level which are: Dungeons And Chimps, Storm The Palace, and Zartog's Demise. After clearing that zone the achievement will unlock.

Who needs invincibility?
Complete any mission without dying. 35

The first level is probably the easiest to get this achievement on since its short, the enemies are easily defeated, and there is not a lot of tricky sections to navigate. Just make sure not to die by falling off or from the enemies.

Nice Balance

Have Ham complete any mission past Holy Blow Hole!
without falling into a pit. 35

The earliest you can get this achievement is on the 3rd level since you can not do it on the first level and you don't get control back of Ham until level 3. So just take your time, plan out your route and make sure not to fall off anything through the whole level if you want this achievement.

Holy Blow Hole! Racer
Complete Holy Blow Hole! in less than 3 minutes. 40

Please see "Storm the Palace Racer" achievement.

In Digestion Racer
Complete In Digestion in less than 4 minutes. 40

Inside Guy Racer
Complete Inside Guy in less than 4 minutes. 40

Ham of the Jungle Racer

Complete Ham of the Jungle in less than 4 minutes. 40

Splork's Army Racer

Complete Splork's Army in less than 6 minutes. 40

Flower Power Racer

Complete Flower Power in less than 4 minutes. 50

Garden of Beatin' Racer

Complete Garden of Beatin' in less than 6 minutes. 50

? Click Sig!

Last edited by Scotian Bred; 07-21-2008 at 02:35 AM.
Scotian Bred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 06:06 AM   #2
Scotian Bred

Scotian Bred's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Referrals - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Achievement Guide - Gold   Donator - Level 2   SOTF Winner   1,000 Posts   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Submit - Gold   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter

Spelunking Monkey Racer

Complete Spelunking Monkey in less than 6 minutes. 50

Dungeons and Chimps Racer
Complete Dungeons and Chimps in less than 5 minutes. 50

Storm the Palace Racer

Complete Storm the Palace in less than 5 minutes. 50

To beat a level in under the required time will mean you must avoid fighting all enemies unless they open a door for you and re-spawning far from where you died. You will get the layouts of the levels fairly quickly since they are all quite short and easy to navigate aside from the last few levels. So make sure to collect everything you need to collect before attempting the par times because every second will count.

Globhopper Magnet
Collect all globhoppers in a mission. 30

Please see "Globhopper Guru" achievement.

Bananas for Bananas
Collect all the DOLEŽ Bananas in the game. 60

Level 1 - You come across the Banana at the very end of the level before jumping down the hole, you can't miss it.

Level 2 - When you come to the part where you need to use the different Zartog heads to open the door and your going for the second Zartog head, but before climbing up the wall it will be directly across from the climbable wall on the other side of the water.

Level 3
- When you meet up with Luna the banana is to the right in the same room.

Level 4 - After you cross the river on two big lily pads its directly behind the three striped trees dead ahead.

Level 5 - When going for the two Zartog heads to open the door you must shoot a rock to make a platform to raise so you can cross, once its raised up go straight over the platform and behind some rocks to find the banana.

Level 6 - Just after lowering the bridge and when you get to the waterfall, there are little outcrops along the right wall with enemies on them, jump over and along them to find a banana on one of the outcrops.

Level 7 - During the side scrolling flying part you will come to the second group of butterflys that go straight up. When you reach the top go to the left and land on a platform with the banana on it.

Level 8
- No banana on this level.

Level 9 - You will come across a yellow Malgorain and he will ask you to take care of a monster for him. So after talking to him head around the back of the cliff and take out the big blue monster and all the little ones as well. Then go back and speak to him so he can give you a reward, the banana.

Level 10 - While making your way through the level you will come upon a pipe that breaks as soon as you step in, after its broken go directly to the left to find the banana on a platform.

Level 11 - At the very beginning you will fall through a trap door in the floor the banana is right there as soon as you land.

Final Boss - Directly in front of you, just on the ground between the silver statues.

No More Secrets
Unlock all the bonus content. 40

Collecting Globhoppers, and the Dole Bananas, and also beating a level in under par time will unlock bonus content such as concept art, videos, and costumes for the characters. So working on the collection achievements will net this when you collect everything there is to collect in the game.

Where Credits Due

Watch the credits all the way through. 20

After you defeat the final boss a cutscene will play, and then the credits roll. they are only a few minutes long so just sit back and DO NOT touch any buttons on the controller, or you will have to replay the final boss to get the credits again.

Bring the Pain

Defeat all the enemies in a mission. 20

Do this on the first mission and kill every single enemy you come across buy hitting them with your X button. Enemies are killed with one or two hits on this level so just make sure to kill all that you come across.

Globhopper Guru

Collect all 560 globhoppers in the game. 50

Globhoppers kind of look like gummy bears and are various colors, you must search a little bit for a few of them, such as behind trees and so on, and some are easily missed, but they are bright colors and they are not hard to spot once you know what to look for. You can use the level select option to replay levels which you will have to do anyway for time trial missions and learning the levels. So if you miss any along the way the first time through the level you will have ample opportunity to be able to find any you missed.

? Click Sig!

Last edited by Scotian Bred; 07-21-2008 at 07:24 AM.
Old 07-21-2008, 06:59 AM   #3
boofarama
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to boofarama

xSTONEDx B00FER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
nice guide... this is just a suggestion I havent played the game so correct me if i am wrong but the ones where it says collect whatever i think you should be a little more specific but remember havent played the game so i dont know how hard or easy it it
boofarama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 07:17 AM   #4
Scotian Bred

Scotian Bred's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by boofarama View Post
nice guide... this is just a suggestion I havent played the game so correct me if i am wrong but the ones where it says collect whatever i think you should be a little more specific but remember havent played the game so i dont know how hard or easy it it
You Must be talking about the Globhoppers .. and yeah i'm going to correct you

they are not hard to find, there is no hidden rooms or tricks to find any of them, they are just there to be picked up with ease. If your talking about the Bananas .. then I think you will find it useful once you get in the game and know the level

? Click Sig!
Old 07-22-2008, 04:34 PM   #5
boofarama
Banned User

ok thank you and thank you for correcting me since i have never played it but how long do you think the game takes for the 1000
Old 07-27-2008, 07:42 PM   #6
tadpeters

tadpeters's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Cool guide, yo. I'm picking this up tonight.
tadpeters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 08:15 AM   #7
boofarama
Banned User

im going to pick it up this week thanks man
Old 08-07-2008, 01:09 AM   #8
Zach ZL

Send a message via AIM to Zach ZL

Zach ZL's Gamercard
Well, I should be getting this soon. Was just wondering how difficult the time trials are, if difficult at all. Thanks for guide!
Zach ZL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 08:59 PM   #9
BBALL UK

BBALL UK's Gamercard
thanks for the guide mate but i need help on Level 2 im missing a Globhopper and i cant find it anywhere ive replayed the level about 20 times and still cant see it if anyone can help cheers.

[EDIT]

I found the missing one as you pick up yellow key and start moving towards the disappearing platforms there a wall you can climb on its up there incase anyone else is having problems finding it.

Last edited by BBALL UK; 08-07-2008 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Answered my own question
BBALL UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 11:27 PM   #10
pts100

pts100's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze
Nice Balance

The best place to get this by far is on the last level when you fight the boss,as long as you don't fall off which you shouldn't you unlock the achievement......

Hope this helps

pts100

100K - GOAL REACHED!!
pts100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 10:09 PM   #11
Ruthless
Banned User

Ruthless x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Hardest.Game.Ever that is all i have to say.
Ruthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 01:25 PM   #12
trkevig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthless Potato View Post
Hardest.Game.Ever that is all i have to say.
In other words easy peasy?
trkevig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 12:54 AM   #13
Piccolo549

Send a message via AIM to Piccolo549

PiccoloxxReborn's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
this game does suck and i having some trouble with some globhoppers as well as the time achievements
Old 08-31-2008, 08:02 AM   #14
Hammer 5O2

Hammer x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
make sure you kill all enemies in the missions they usually give out glodhoppers.

178 Completions
141 Retail
37 Arcade

Everyone Please Check out my Blog and Follow It
http://hammerx360a.blogspot.com/
Hammer 5O2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 06:45 PM   #15
yakuzzaa

II yakuzZaa II's Gamercard
cant find the banana in level 9 !!!!!!!
edit got it

Last edited by yakuzzaa; 10-01-2008 at 08:47 PM.
yakuzzaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 01:54 AM   #16
BanjoJohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBALL UK View Post
thanks for the guide mate but i need help on Level 2 im missing a Globhopper and i cant find it anywhere ive replayed the level about 20 times and still cant see it if anyone can help cheers.

[EDIT]

I found the missing one as you pick up yellow key and start moving towards the disappearing platforms there a wall you can climb on its up there incase anyone else is having problems finding it.
That helped more than you could imagine ... TY,
BanjoJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 07:48 AM   #17
GoJen

GoJen's Gamercard
FYI: In the No More Secrets achievement, I didnt get all the glob thingys and I still havent completed the time trials but I got it once completing the game. The only thing that I did was collect the Dole bananas completely.

GoJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 02:32 PM   #18
KRS

Bees Tea Boys's Gamercard
I got the No More Secrets after getting all the Dole bananas and doing two time trails. All I have left are the remaining time trials, Nice Balance, and the 560 globstoppers one.

Time trials are a PITA - stinks that the game tied so freaking many points to them. I have a feeling I'll be getting Deja Vu to playing LSW2's second Death Star run without dying.

Nice Balance - the guide suggests level 3, but I find there are just way too many places to fall. Are there any easier levels? Someone above suggested the final boss level - is this true? I don't recall falling off when I beat it.

560 globstoppers - I've got most of them - I just wish there was a way to check your status without having to go into a level. At least you can pause and see how many you have (getting the one Dole banana I missed was not so easy - turned out I never talked to the yellow guy after beating his monster).
KRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 06:20 PM   #19
xEndriux

xEndriux's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold
I need 4 globhopper at the level before the boss I think it is
Storm the Palace Racer.
I play that level several times but I have only 56/60
Someone can help please ?
thx

Seriously 3.0 unlocked 2/20/2012
1st on x360a: Metro Last Light - Metro 2033 - PES2010 - PES2011- FableIII Traitor's Keep - Marvel SSH:TIG Thanos Throwdown

Completed XBLA: 44/44
Completed Retail: 189/191
Completed Retail with DLC: 189/191
GS Completion: 99.95%

xEndriux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:28 AM   #20
useless

manos d useless's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xEndriux View Post
I need 4 globhopper at the level before the boss I think it is
Storm the Palace Racer.
I play that level several times but I have only 56/60
Someone can help please ?
thx
me too! have you found them yet?
useless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 07:09 PM   #21
Valentiney

Valentiney3's Gamercard
Very easy way to get Nice Balance is at the Boss at the end of the game just dont die or hit one of the ballons got it at my first try
Valentiney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 09:20 AM   #22
antnie

FTF GNASHER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Road Map - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
It would be nice if you could add more detail about each time trial achievement, instead of just saying check the last one. Since they are the hardest achievements.
antnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 07:14 AM   #23
Destitute of Vision

Good guide but why do you say it is "against the law" to steal this guide? Unless NumeroUno specifically purchased the copyright title for his work there is no "law" preventing anyone from using it elsewhere. What you are hinting at is plagiarism, not theft.

It really pushes my buttons when people make uneducated assumptions and threaten people with laws that don't exist.
Destitute of Vision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 12:30 AM   #24
Scotian Bred

Scotian Bred's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destitute of Vision View Post
Good guide but why do you say it is "against the law" to steal this guide? Unless NumeroUno specifically purchased the copyright title for his work there is no "law" preventing anyone from using it elsewhere. What you are hinting at is plagiarism, not theft.

It really pushes my buttons when people make uneducated assumptions and threaten people with laws that don't exist.
There is a unwritten law saying to credit the writer. Even after getting consent.

I put that as a note because I'll never give consent for someone else to use my written word somewhere other then on x360a. If you want to link to it, go for it. But without my consent, and that of the site, you'll have to "steal" the guide to use it somewhere other then here.

Now don't hold me to this, but I'm somewhat sure anything written on this site belongs to the author and x360a.

? Click Sig!
Old 03-19-2009, 06:26 AM   #25
Destitute of Vision

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberUno View Post
There is a unwritten law saying to credit the writer. Even after getting consent.

I put that as a note because I'll never give consent for someone else to use my written word somewhere other then on x360a. If you want to link to it, go for it. But without my consent, and that of the site, you'll have to "steal" the guide to use it somewhere other then here.

Now don't hold me to this, but I'm somewhat sure anything written on this site belongs to the author and x360a.
The "unwritten law" you are referring to is known as moral rights which are not recognized in the United States. The moral rights of an author include the right to claim authorship, the right to object any modification of the work, and the right to object to any derogatory action that damages your reputation.

So, technically you don't have the right to claim the work or threaten us users of the site. I'm not by any means bringing this up to steal the guide, but like I said this is one of my great pet peeves.

I am a firm believer in the Web 2.0 philosophy and hope to promote the core fundamentals of the system. In such, artists, authors, and creative activists share their ideas for the collective good of society. In my opinion, and that of many others, the act of withholding information is as much of a crime as the copyrights meant to protect them. This can be transferred to art, music, photography, written work, and much more.

Without going into much more detail, as I am sure by now you have lost interest, I would encourage you to rethink the strong opinions you have developed in search of a more collaborative ideology. Embrace collaboration and the collective efforts instead of threatening us.

/End rant. Thanks for reading.
Destitute of Vision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 10:01 PM   #26
binda11

KILLER BIN's Gamercard
This game is awesome, great guide by the way.
binda11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 01:35 PM   #27
96skyline

Boost King's Gamercard
Hi,

This guide needs editing to stress the importance of not collecting the last 5 globs at the boss. I just found all of them and no acheivement. Everyone is reporting that you cant do the last boss and all of us have to do another playthrough.

While your at it, this game is minimum 10 hours, not 3-5!!!!!!
96skyline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 01:22 PM   #28
D4 B1GD0G

D4 B1GD0G's Gamercard
Thanks for this guide, well done.

100,000 Gamerscore Achieved On Friday, May 13th 2011.
200,000 Gamerscore Achieved On Tuesday, April 22nd 2014.
D4 B1GD0G is offline   Reply With Quote