PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Unreal Tournament 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-15-2008, 05:38 AM   #91
mxzshadowwolf

mxzshadowwolf's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy999 View Post
you got it??
No... i was just stressing the fact that we have been working on the same achievement for 2 f*ckin months...
mxzshadowwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 06:07 AM   #92
THA CUBANO
Banned User

THA CUBANO's Gamercard
lets face it.
we all lost hope of finding this BS achievement .
THA CUBANO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 08:08 AM   #93
mxzshadowwolf

mxzshadowwolf's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by THA CUBANO View Post
lets face it.
we all lost hope of finding this BS achievement .
True Dat...

Just waitin for Epshit to release a patch...
mxzshadowwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 03:04 PM   #94
FROST

Joseph Frost's Gamercard
Someone has got 1000 (G) in Unreal Tournament 3. I just found out via mygamercard...
FROST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 10:33 PM   #95
the_b1ues

Radiantmist's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   SOTF Winner   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Yeh read his name though

the_b1ues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 09:24 AM   #96
MacAarburger

MacAarburger's Gamercard
"
Rank Picture GamerTag Country Points Zone
1 epic cheats 1000 / 50 Underground "

the guy actualy exists: http://live.xbox.com/en-GB/profile/p...ag=epic+cheats

Last edited by MacAarburger; 09-05-2008 at 09:33 AM.
MacAarburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 10:54 AM   #97
the_b1ues

Radiantmist's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   SOTF Winner   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
yeh we no but his name hints that he cheats. Also hes finished Mercanies which only came out today in the uk. None of his acheviements have time stamps. Ive added him so ill find out how he got it.

the_b1ues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 07:58 PM   #98
Dan Castells

Dan Castells's Gamercard
well friends....for me this "cumulative way" its not working at all...if may help someone i am receiving my "all power ups located" only when i find them in a row...in the same match......i tried this way that midway told us in the e-mail but never worked for me...but in a row is always doing good...and more...if i have full health i cannot pick up the vials...so you need to hurt yourself to pick them and make them count....i hope this helps a lot....see you guys...PS:sorry if somebody already said these things....i couldnt read all the posts...
Dan Castells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 08:51 PM   #99
Dan Castells

Dan Castells's Gamercard
yes my friends...after 15 maps in a row doing as i described above i am sure that this is not cumulative...must be done in a row...in the same match...i am doing right now...duel with 2 controllers....and obviously with the help of this beautiful job done by Pinned5551,Jonesy999 and Ashly B Sivorn...i thank you all...
Dan Castells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 03:11 PM   #100
UkBull3t

UkBull3t's Gamercard
this guide is the best UNTIL vehicle ctf when u dont even explain anything its like u wer falling asleep when u wrote it so u could finish it quickly =/
UkBull3t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 02:44 AM   #101
Thermopylae117

Thermopylae117's Gamercard
I finally got this achievement, after coming back to this forum every now and then to check if this achievement got patched or not. I'm going to relate my story about this achievement now that I have it, to help others still confused about it.

1. The achievement is finally patched and completely obtainable.

2. You must pick up every instance of health vial, armor, and power-up, which includes: Health Vial, Big Keg O Health, Jump Boots, Armor Vest, Thigh Pads, Helmet, Shield Belt, U Damage, Berserk, Invisibility, and Invulnerability.

3. You must pick all of these things up in 1 run of the map.

4. You must do all maps (INCLUDING THEIR NECRIS VERSIONS) but not "Short", "Classic", "Double Prime", "Free Mine", or "Two Fronts" versions.

5. All maps includes all "Deathmatch", "Capture The Flag", "Vehicle CTF", and "Warfare". "Team Deathmatch" and "Duel" are completed within "Deathmatch".

6. Redeemers, +25 Health Packs, Ammo, Weapons, and "Mines/Misc Weapons" are NOT necessary.

7. This can be done in Instant Action.

8. Once the white banner saying "All powerups found!" pops up on the bottom middle of your screen, you are done that map. You can also double check this by starting a game, pressing the start button, and going to the "Game" tab using RB or LB buttons. Use this feature to check the alternate versions (like "Short", etc) of the original maps to make 100% sure you are done the alternates after completing the original map.

9. If you dont get a banner on the bottom middle of your screen when you collect everything needed, you probably already got everything in one run of the map before the patch, and the messege will be in your "Game" tab of the start menu. This happened to me on Arsenal, I know.

10. You do not need another bot, 2nd player, split screen, system link, or a 2nd controller in the game to get this achievement.

11. You do not need to finish the map, just quit out once you recieve the white banner.

Simply get a list of the Vials, power-ups, and armor off this forum. Then do every map starting with Arsenal in Deathmatch to Torlan Necris in Warfare. Get the white banner to appear and quit out or make sure you have that messege in the bottom left of your "Game" tab in your start menu.

Hope this clears a lot up, or at least combines the info and questions out there to a more concentrated place. This is my experience with the game, should all be correct, sorry if you are still having problems and this doesn't help. I'm going to post this in a few threads to get people to see this if they need help.

Achievement Unlocked, February 6th.
Arcade 200: 1
Working On: GH:SH, GH:M, GoW 2, Arcade Discs
Thermopylae117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 01:54 AM   #102
ManekiNeko

Plum Noodles's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I've been following guides to getting all the power-ups and it hasn't registered that I got them. I fucking hope it's not glitching or anything.
Old 03-30-2009, 09:21 AM   #103
ezekiel 08

ezekiel 08's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Gold   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Thanks so much, I was using the 3 other guides but now I've found this one, it's making it much easier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManekiNeko View Post
I've been following guides to getting all the power-ups and it hasn't registered that I got them. I fucking hope it's not glitching or anything.
You may have already gotten all the items from that match before they patched the game with the white "All Powerups" banner. I've had 3 levels where I've picked up all the powerups only to figure out I've already gotten them all from before the patch . If not, then you are just missing items from the levels.

Completed Games [125] | Gamerscore Completion Rate [90.74%]

* retired gamerscore whore *

Last edited by ezekiel 08; 03-30-2009 at 09:25 AM.
ezekiel 08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 12:26 PM   #104
Sniper JZA80

Sniper JZA80's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
*bump*
Just bumping this up as I have found it really useful and much simpler to follow. Of course this was after I spent half an hour copy/pasting from the other threads!!

Great work from all those involved.

Completed Retail: 129
Completed Arcade: 28
Completion %: 95.01
Sniper JZA80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 12:27 AM   #105
STREIGHTSHOOTER

STREIGHTSHOOTER's Gamercard
achievement - "like the back of my hand" 40G

for anybody that is actually going for the 1000 this long after release.... there are 6 maps which DO NOT count towards the achievement and you do not have to do them and they are all warfare maps. since they are variants of maps they are essentially doubles and the pop up that tells you that you have received all power ups doesn't come on screen so i went ahead and did all the other maps and left these 6 for last and the achievement popped without me having to go back to them...

warfare maps-
1-avalanche 2 fronts
2-downtown 2 fronts
3-dusk free
4-torlan classic
5-torlan double prime
6-torlan short

again these 6 don't have to be done the only variants that counted for me were the ones that were necris variants....
STREIGHTSHOOTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 05:08 PM   #106
SCube

ShimmeringCube's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide. I've found that it is incomplete/inaccurate in a few instances:

VCTF: Rails

You need to add the following to the list for this map:

There is a boat that sails down the river & on it is a 3rd set of Jump Boots & an Invisibility Power Up.

Warfare: Downtown Necris:

Guide says 3 Armour Vests but there is only 1.

Last edited by SCube; 01-16-2014 at 07:37 PM.
SCube is offline   Reply With Quote