Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Spectral Force 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-19-2008, 09:35 PM   #61
WarpedLord

WarpedLord's Gamercard
ES-

I'll definitely post how things worked out...

Good luck on your run!

As far as IU coming out, I was feeling good about having everything finished before it... and then I just remembered that Tales of Vesperia comes out next week... sheesh... never thought I'd be complaining about having too many RPGs to play on my XBOX... it's like we're in some weird alternate universe... next thing you know, we'll get Final Fantasy on the XBOX...

Oh... wait... we aaaare...
WarpedLord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 05:02 AM   #62
WarpedLord

WarpedLord's Gamercard
So far so good... took out Shinileeg and Al's mission popped... I'm thinking now I'll go back to the save before I took them out and taking out the Overlord now, instead of going forward... should be waaay faster... Just baaaarely going to sneak in under an 80 hour total to get all achievements... Not too bad, really.

One wierd thing I've been noticing... all the missions you "unlock" by meeting certain requirements (other than needing certain characters or countries obliterated) seem to stay unlocked... Chic's mission popped up, and I haven't touched Fuya or Shiz's weapons (both are still at default) and I noticed that you don't get the "Mercenary Level Unlocked" messages, and the missions that pop up from getting High Mercenary and Mercenary King showed up before I got those ranks on my second playthrough... for example, I'm at "Licensed" rank on playthrough #2, and the missions for Zakifron and Hiro are available...

Last edited by WarpedLord; 08-20-2008 at 05:08 AM.
Old 08-20-2008, 11:48 AM   #63
Devilot

Evil Devilot's Gamercard
Hi there.

I am from germany and i would like to know if this game ist regionfree so that i can play it too. well i don`t wanted to open an extra thread for this, so sorry for the offtopic.
Devilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 06:30 PM   #64
Extra Saucy

Shred Asics 13's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpedLord View Post
So far so good... took out Shinileeg and Al's mission popped... I'm thinking now I'll go back to the save before I took them out and taking out the Overlord now, instead of going forward... should be waaay faster... Just baaaarely going to sneak in under an 80 hour total to get all achievements... Not too bad, really.

One wierd thing I've been noticing... all the missions you "unlock" by meeting certain requirements (other than needing certain characters or countries obliterated) seem to stay unlocked... Chic's mission popped up, and I haven't touched Fuya or Shiz's weapons (both are still at default) and I noticed that you don't get the "Mercenary Level Unlocked" messages, and the missions that pop up from getting High Mercenary and Mercenary King showed up before I got those ranks on my second playthrough... for example, I'm at "Licensed" rank on playthrough #2, and the missions for Zakifron and Hiro are available...
The 360 has really put out some quality RPG's, and the list is growing longer. "The Last Remant" looks pretty solid as well. As a RPG & FPS lover... I just have no use for a PS3. I can live without Disgaea 3 & Metal Gear (maybe they will port too!). Anyway, I don't want to bash the PS3 in here, but I'm just fired up about the RPG support like you are.

That is kind of cool about the missions. I've noticed that as well. Maybe mercenary rank is disregarded as far as being a requirement for those missions in New Game +. I'm curious if Al's mission will unlock right after I take out Nameless then? I'll target them next and see what happens.
Extra Saucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 09:24 PM   #65
WarpedLord

WarpedLord's Gamercard
I don't think it will... the levels of those missions don't seem to change, so you still can't get a level 7 mission until after "Hunt the Fiends" for instance... but it's nice that you don't have to worry about getting certain gear, upgrading weapons, or ranking up (although getting A's on the missions on the second playthrough is almost impossible NOT to do...).

Oh... and I suppose as far as RPGs, a person could include Too Human also... it's an "action-RPG", but still... so many RPGs...

Also definitely looking forward to Last Remnant, and all the other Square Enix titles. It's funny, though... One of the main reasons I own a PS3 also is for the japanese games and RPGs... and I've been really disappointed in that field. The Wii has actually been a MUCH better system for the JRPGs and SRPGs than the PS3. Glad I let my wife talk me into buying a Wii "for her"... heh heh heh...
Old 08-21-2008, 06:44 AM   #66
Ray5555

Ray5555's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpedLord View Post
I don't think it will... the levels of those missions don't seem to change, so you still can't get a level 7 mission until after "Hunt the Fiends" for instance... but it's nice that you don't have to worry about getting certain gear, upgrading weapons, or ranking up (although getting A's on the missions on the second playthrough is almost impossible NOT to do...).

Oh... and I suppose as far as RPGs, a person could include Too Human also... it's an "action-RPG", but still... so many RPGs...

Also definitely looking forward to Last Remnant, and all the other Square Enix titles. It's funny, though... One of the main reasons I own a PS3 also is for the japanese games and RPGs... and I've been really disappointed in that field. The Wii has actually been a MUCH better system for the JRPGs and SRPGs than the PS3. Glad I let my wife talk me into buying a Wii "for her"... heh heh heh...
Your right chic'smission does appear with out shimazwei or fuya's weapon being maxed, but once you are in that battle you won't be able to recruit him though. So unless you have a gun upgraded to max level then that mission will just be like a regular mission with a guest npc.
Ray5555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 12:02 AM   #67
WarpedLord

WarpedLord's Gamercard
Okay... just finished getting Jadou. 1000/1000... woot!

Anyway... some specifics... Jadou's mission is called "Dark Royalty" and is a level 7 mission that unlocks as soon as you finish Little Snow's mission. The mission itself looks intimidating, but is actually ridiculously easy. You must use Begina, Diaz, and Little Snow.

You start the mission with Jadou at the middle of your group with four knights within attack range, with a boss waaaaay to the other side of the map. When you dispatch the four knights a large host of knight and sorcerers spawn, along with the five warriors, split in four groups. Jadou will then run off to attack the groups on his own. This is nothing to worry about, though, since he has his "ignore 5 attacks" accessory (I believe it was five... he never took any damage, anyway). After the mission, he calls you all maggots, but Snow convinces him to join anyway.

Piece of cake.
Old 08-25-2008, 05:34 PM   #68
Extra Saucy

Good stuff Warped!

I too, had the issue of the computer randomly taking out the Underworld. After re-loading, one thing I did was make sure all my "Attack..." jobs were for the Under/Overworld. I think this may strengthen them, and make them less likely to get taken out at random.

I currently have Overworld, Underworld, and Episolia (sp?) as my final three kingdoms. My characters are all around level 38-42 so I have some work to do, and my rank is still only "High". I think soon as I take out Episolia(level 6) I should get boost.

I can't remember if I reached Legendary when there were still 2 kingdoms left. I think thats my only concern. I obviously need that for Al, before I go after the overlord characters.
Old 08-25-2008, 11:54 PM   #69
Ray5555

Ray5555's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extra Saucy View Post
Good stuff Warped!

I too, had the issue of the computer randomly taking out the Underworld. After re-loading, one thing I did was make sure all my "Attack..." jobs were for the Under/Overworld. I think this may strengthen them, and make them less likely to get taken out at random.

I currently have Overworld, Underworld, and Episolia (sp?) as my final three kingdoms. My characters are all around level 38-42 so I have some work to do, and my rank is still only "High". I think soon as I take out Episolia(level 6) I should get boost.

I can't remember if I reached Legendary when there were still 2 kingdoms left. I think thats my only concern. I obviously need that for Al, before I go after the overlord characters.
No You just have to be licensed rank in order to get everybody. Everybody unlock as soon as I became a licensed merc, and only 2 kingdoms left on my second playthrough(well everybody I could get including Judou)
Old 08-29-2008, 02:35 AM   #70
Extra Saucy

Alright.. I'm kind of distraught.

I have already recruited AL, so that's over with.

I just took out Overworld, with Underworld being my last kingdom. I am at Mercenary King rank. I dont have the "Snow Queen" mission available, and I don't have a conversation available with Eunice.

The one thing I didn't do is recruit every character. I have a few missions unlocked, but not yet completed. Is there any other pre req for unlocking the conversation with eunice to get the "Snow Queen" mission?
Old 08-29-2008, 02:55 AM   #71
Extra Saucy

Alright, sorry for jumping the gun here!

I had not recruited Langeais at this point. After doing so, it triggered a conversation with Eunice and Langeais. After these, Snow Queen appeared. That's what I get for ignoring characters I wasn't using! Just and FYI for anyone else who flys through their 2nd playthrough
Old 08-31-2008, 06:00 PM   #72
Sms4001

thesauc3's Gamercard

so yeah I don't know how to make little snow appear either! I am on my first play thru and have unlocked almost everyone so far but still nothing on her. i am mercenary king and only have 3 level 9 missions left (one of them is the final i think) and the only kingdom left is the overlord (i think, it was the one on the very top of the list because they always paid the best ) anyways... shouldn't it have popped up by now?

also, has anyone gotten diaz'es final weapon upgrade? it says i need "soul - mugen" but i looked in a few FAQ's and saw nothing about it.

EDIT: just got hte soul mugen thing.. it was one of the lvl 9 missions i had left to do.. but still no little snow!

Last edited by Sms4001; 08-31-2008 at 08:39 PM.
Sms4001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 07:00 PM   #73
WarpedLord

WarpedLord's Gamercard
Sms-

I believe you have to take out the Overlord army to be able to recruit Snow. Check to see if you have any conversations available, and do any that you haven't done. If not... well, you need to recruit on on playthrough #2 to get Jadou anyway, so... no big.
Old 09-04-2008, 05:20 AM   #74
Ray5555

Ray5555's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sms4001 View Post
so yeah I don't know how to make little snow appear either! I am on my first play thru and have unlocked almost everyone so far but still nothing on her. i am mercenary king and only have 3 level 9 missions left (one of them is the final i think) and the only kingdom left is the overlord (i think, it was the one on the very top of the list because they always paid the best ) anyways... shouldn't it have popped up by now?

also, has anyone gotten diaz'es final weapon upgrade? it says i need "soul - mugen" but i looked in a few FAQ's and saw nothing about it.

EDIT: just got hte soul mugen thing.. it was one of the lvl 9 missions i had left to do.. but still no little snow!
Yeah I just made a edit telling you what kingdoms need to be left alive at the end of the game in order to get all of the achievements. Unfortunately you missed little snow since that kingdom is still alive. I thought I put a note there so people would know. I only put the note on Break, and Al. Well there is the note now.

You won't get Little snow cause the Overlord army has to be dead.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:21 AM   #75
mrmando

Now i'm playing my 3rd game. There's only Overlord Army & Underworld Army left. I've recruited Al, Merc King rank. When i destroyed Overlord Army, there's no conversation with Eunice to unlock Snow Queen mission...So i don know how to unlock this mission

somebody help me plz
mrmando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 08:56 AM   #76
Ray5555

Ray5555's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmando View Post
Now i'm playing my 3rd game. There's only Overlord Army & Underworld Army left. I've recruited Al, Merc King rank. When i destroyed Overlord Army, there's no conversation with Eunice to unlock Snow Queen mission...So i don know how to unlock this mission

somebody help me plz
Did you do the story battle yet? if not complete that. If you did complete some other missions to unlock Eunice's convo.
Old 09-11-2008, 08:30 PM   #77
mrmando

Now i know why... =_=
Because i did not recruit Langeais / Primose... in general i must recruit all female Mage/Socerer character to unlock that mission
thanks for ur help !
mrmando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:50 PM   #78
araruin

Araruin's Gamercard
I just recruited Break, and it didn't happen the way your guide says. I was going to start with Al, so I destroyed the Nameless Army. Unfortunately, one of the other groups took out the Underworld Army before I got Al's recruitment mission. I figured I missed out on both characters this run through. When I attained the rank of Dream Maker, Soul Sinner appeared on my mission list and I was able to recruit Break.
araruin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 05:26 PM   #79
ashwee1218

ThePinkPandaXD's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by araruin View Post
I just recruited Break, and it didn't happen the way your guide says. I was going to start with Al, so I destroyed the Nameless Army. Unfortunately, one of the other groups took out the Underworld Army before I got Al's recruitment mission. I figured I missed out on both characters this run through. When I attained the rank of Dream Maker, Soul Sinner appeared on my mission list and I was able to recruit Break.
yeah i can confirm that. i did the same 'cuz i took out the nameless first with the intent to get al, put the game down for a couple months, came back without looking at the guide and wiped everyone out. when i reached mercenary king it was there. i was relieved lol 'cuz i accidentally saved over my pre-destroy file and thought i'd have to do an extra playthrough for both of them
Old 04-16-2009, 01:22 AM   #80
DVKNIGHT

DVKNIGHT's Gamercard
I think the easiest way to get a 100 hit, and 10000 dmg combo up and about is to get 4-5 enemies bunched up together and build up your FND guage using the alert move from your healer and then dont move him make him fill up BEGINA and CULCHA's SP guage all while filling up the FNG guage the same turn have Begina and Culcha engage the enemiies make Begina use Crescent strike and after its done use Teamwork to use Culcha and make her use her Goblin summon move, thats 17x4 plus the hits coming from culchas goblins I reached 139 hits and 16000 dmg this way and I still used some TEAMWORK to throw Casseus at some soldiers for an extra 7 hits and 3000 dmg
Achivements: They're like girls you gotta do them fast and as well as you can. The fact of the matter is the ones that took the longest to get and were most difficult to get always give you the most satisfaction
DVKNIGHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 04:06 PM   #81
Chaosflare

Send a message via MSN to Chaosflare

KitsuneChaos's Gamercard
So I'm gonna take a guess in saying that this will never be updated under the game stats? xD

If you see me playing a game you need help with, or see such a game in my history,
there may be a small chance that I still have it, or can shell out a little cash to retrieve it.
Feel free to politely request assistance, and I'll do what I can (if within reason).

^w^

Chaosflare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 11:19 AM   #82
gears of crabs

gears of crabs's Gamercard
this is easily the most helpful guide i think ive ever used!
Old 07-01-2009, 10:09 AM   #83
Ray5555

Ray5555's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaosflare View Post
So I'm gonna take a guess in saying that this will never be updated under the game stats? xD
I guess not. I finished everything in the game. I listed every sure way to get every achievement. There may be other waysto get certain characters on second playthroughs. Ionly listed what you have to do on your first playthrough. As well as Judou for your second playthrough.
Old 07-11-2009, 05:17 PM   #84
strasti

XxstrastixX's Gamercard
Thanks helped me out with some of the characters I didnt know about
strasti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 02:56 AM   #85
Sentok

Sentok's Gamercard
Thanks for this it was very helpful!
Sentok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 11:26 PM   #86
iFraust

Defraust's Gamercard
I don't know if this happened to anyone else or if has been brought up, but I just recruited both Break and Al on the same playthrough (without saving and restarting). Here is a picture to prove it:

As you can clearly see from the thumbnail or picture they are both there. I did miss the three demon girls from earlier in the game, though I doubt that has anything to do with it. It was my second playthrough, I defeated the kingdoms in a very strange order (Like Elf, Shilineeg, Meimai or Malimar, Fauster, Underworld, then Nameless) and got an S rank in the Underworld mission like you should. Soul Sinner and Battle God both appeared, but I figured that was normal. I got Break then saw that Battle God was still there so did that. Just incase people can use this to help other figure out how to get them in one playthrough (which doesn't matter since you can just get the other when going for Jadou like I did).

Last edited by iFraust; 08-20-2009 at 07:44 PM.
iFraust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 07:20 PM   #87
Akinalo

Can members be recruited after you destroy their alliance?
Akinalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 01:08 AM   #88
whytebler000

FF Knight x84x's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akinalo View Post
Can members be recruited after you destroy their alliance?
You have to destroy their kingdom in order to recruit them.

And does this game lock up on you guys a lot? Second time this happened to me, and it was after a hard battle (Hunt the fiends). I have to go replay the mission.
Old 07-07-2010, 03:23 PM   #89
pyrociterwatz

pyrociterwatz's Gamercard
nice guide. should help immensly
pyrociterwatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:40 PM   #90
KillerBEA
I am a Dragon apparently

Send a message via Skype™ to KillerBEA

KillerBEA XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Community and Events Team   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   Subscriber - Bronze   Road Map - Platinum
Total Awards: 25 (more» ...)
I am interested in playing this game but how is it in terms of difficulty and time?
KillerBEA is offline   Reply With Quote