PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Puzzle and Word > Buku Sudoku
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-09-2008, 07:43 AM   #1
oSILENTGHOSTo

250,000 points achievement not unlocking

Is there any kind of catch to this achievement? I played 10 puzzles and got 250,000+ with auto pencil and show errors on and it didnt unlock. After I played a few with the helpers off and got to 280,000+ and still no achievement. Is there anything I can do?
oSILENTGHOSTo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 08:39 PM   #2
RockGotham

RockGotham's Gamercard
Learning to read would be a good start, it's 2,500,000, ie 2.5 million, not 250,000.

Don't want to come across as a jerk, but this is just too ridiculous to not sound like an ahole.
RockGotham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 12:19 AM   #3
TheGoalslammer

thegoalslammer's Gamercard
I love how a "rookie" who's been a member for 2+ years now (still a rookie? only 13 posts?) is not only harshly calling out a simple mistake, but rubbing it in by making it seem impossible not to be rude in answering.

Makes for entertainment on the boards though.

TheGoalslammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 02:16 PM   #4
mchannon37

I MOOKIE I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockGotham View Post
Learning to read would be a good start, it's 2,500,000, ie 2.5 million, not 250,000.

Don't want to come across as a jerk, but this is just too ridiculous to not sound like an ahole.
Just an FYI, if this guy played 10 games getting at least 250,000, then he would have 2.5 Million, so...not to sound like a jerk, but you might be the idiot in this conversation.

Back to the original topic, if you have 2.5 Million, just keep playing til you get the 10 Mil and if it doesn't unlock, clear the cache on your Xbox and play another single game.

Yes, I played Avatar, I’m not proud of it, but whatever, if you’re on this site, chances are you did too, or have seriously considered doing it, so :-P
mchannon37 is offline   Reply With Quote