Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Turok
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-12-2008, 02:38 AM   #1
Srgt Donut

Send a message via AIM to Srgt Donut

Srgt Donut's Gamercard
Worst Online Community by far.

This game's online community is filled with 10 year olds and retards. I've been trying to set up a match for the Buddy Blowout achievement every night for about 2 weeks. I usually get the 16 players in there consisting of a kid that yells at everyone that joins to stay in the game and not quit, quickly annoying everyone. A couple people who are telling me to start the game with 10 people in it when I clearly stated in the text message that we're trying to get a 16 player match. Oh and of course that guy who sits there and says 420, and im high... right now! (And it probably doesn't even do drugs)... For now I've gave up on this achievements/game, I'll attempt it again if I can find someone on here who can host pretty well so everyone can load once the game starts, and we have a couple of people willing to join.
Srgt Donut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 03:29 AM   #2
AlphaXGamerXDad

AlphaXGamerXDad's Gamercard
Fortunately for you, this community is a damn good one. Drop your GT in this thread with what you're going for and you should get some takers.
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=24052

I've found several people willing to boost other games this way, and most of them stayed on my Friend List. It might take a day or two, but i'm sure someone else feels your pain.
AlphaXGamerXDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 06:23 AM   #3
Foxhound300

Foxhound300's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
actually, i find halo too have a worse community. it is full of 7 year olds who know worse curses than i do and 16 year olds who claim to be professional baseball players who hit a .700 and have super model gfs. (that's actually the consistant story. seems all "pros" use it).

The problem you're having is that you're trying to organize something. whenever you do that, it's bound to fail or take too long to do.

I do have to agree that Turok has some brats in it. Worst couple i've had was this guy who took me down with a knife as he wouldn't die to my dual pistols and then started shouting "I BEAT DUAL SHOTGUN WITH A KNIFE!". He had to be about 8. Then this other guy was complaining about me trying to get the dino hunter achievement (one of the few "easy" ones i still don't have), calling me a n00b. I got stuck with him in the next game (capture the flag) and totally kicked ass, getting twice his kills and nabbing quite a few flag achievements. He apoligized.

It strains the mind a bit don'it? You think you're all alone... maybe I come down the chimney, bring presents to the good girls and boys. Maybe not, though. Maybe I've always been here.

thanks madcap1
Foxhound300 is offline   Reply With Quote