PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Big Bumpin
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-21-2008, 05:40 AM   #1
Chop tops plate

Chop Tops plate's Gamercard
Achievement problems!

So I finally found 4 guys to boost with and we have tried 3 or 4 achievements and 2 of the guys are getting them but me and another guy is not. We have all tried hosting our own games and everything! If anyone has any insight on this problem PLEASE let me know. I greatly appreciate any help.

your fellow achievement whore
Chop tops plate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 05:16 AM   #2
Chop tops plate

Chop Tops plate's Gamercard
so noone else is having this problem I assume since it has been months since I wrote this thread and noone has replied.
Chop tops plate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 01:04 AM   #3
Facial La Fleur

Facial La Fleur's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I having a problem unlocking the "Knockout King" achievement in single player. I've played well over five hours of last Man Standing and had to have gotten over 100 knockouts by now.

Do you have to hit them from behind for it to count or as long as they blow up when you hit them is it okay? also, if you both blow up at the same time, who gets the credit for the knockout?

Facial La Fleur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 05:04 PM   #4
YEEAHHBOYYY

YEEAHHBOYYY's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Facial - the key here is that what the game defines as knockouts is not what you might think. Here's the correct strategy:

Play in the Ice Box Last Man Standing. Go to "Have it your way" or whatever and turn hazards off. Your goal is to be the first one knocked out (w/o knocking out the CPUs). The best way to accomplish this is to boost 2-3 times straight into the wall away from the CPUs until you have 1-2 dots of health left, then just go towards the others and just let them hit you. MAke sure to let the other people kill you, and not the wall. You should explode in just a couple hits. As soon as you get blown up, press A. If you were the first one to get knocked out, 2 of the other 3 players will blow up. Not sure why this happens, but it does. That's 2 knockouts right there. If you were the second one out and blow up one other player after death, you get credited with 1 knockout towards the achievement. No, this doesn't make any sense, but it works. Using this method, I got this achievement in about 1.5 hours, while watching a movie on my other tv. It gets pretty damn boring, but stick with it and this method does work.
YEEAHHBOYYY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 01:46 AM   #5
qSasukep

chaos420666's Gamercard
the guide says u have to host the game, that could be your problem
qSasukep is offline   Reply With Quote