PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Crackdown
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-18-2013, 12:39 AM   #1
skeebear

Woolou's Gamercard
For the love of GOD, where is the Slammed Pickup???

So, I've completed the game, and have reset the gangs numerous times, have had the Gang Hit Squad come a gazillion times, and not once have they come in a Slammed Pickup. I have tried Diaz's place and not once has there been one there. This is driving me craaazy! Please, if anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it!
skeebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 12:54 AM   #2
CHIRUNO99

chiruno99's Gamercard
From what I've read, Los Santos hit squads. Just keep pissing them off until they mean business, you'll eventually get one.

Self Proclaimed Most Hated Member in the X360A Community.
CHIRUNO99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 12:55 AM   #3
Rowin268

Send a message via MSN to Rowin268

Rowin268's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeebear View Post
So, I've completed the game, and have reset the gangs numerous times, have had the Gang Hit Squad come a gazillion times, and not once have they come in a Slammed Pickup. I have tried Diaz's place and not once has there been one there. This is driving me craaazy! Please, if anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it!
This one was a real pain for me too.
What I did was go to Los Muertos to the west-south area. There should be a road around a bit of water (near the beach but not on the beach). Walk around the water and look for the slammed pickup (it will drive so no need to look for parked cars). If you can't find it, quit the game and try again and it should show up in a few tries.

Also note that I did this while having resurrected the gangs.

Good luck!
Rowin268 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 10:01 AM   #4
Mindstorms

mindst0rms's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeebear View Post
Managed to find this one yesterday - it was the last one I needed. I first tried by resetting the gangs and then starting a riot to get some hit squads. 15 minutes later, no sign. Then I started running around, taking over civilian versions of the pickup. A few minutes later, the slammed pickup drove by.

If you want an extra pair of eyes, send me a message and I can join your game.

Mindstorms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 04:46 PM   #5
skeebear

Woolou's Gamercard
Thanks for all the info guys. I finally got one using Mindstorms technique of driving around a civilian Pick up. Got one in a few minutes. Thanks so much!
skeebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 05:59 PM   #6
benGRIFF93

benGRIFF93's Gamercard
I really think this is luck. Stay in los muertos. I got it whilst a gang squad came after me on the motorway. it really is just luck. try to be careful with the rocket launcher since u might blow it away and miss it.
benGRIFF93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 11:47 PM   #7
Lemonlimes249

Multiple Tacos's Gamercard
I got lucky because right after I reset the gangs, the first gang vehicle I saw on the road when I left the Agency was the damn pickup! Couldn't believe it after I saw all these people struggling so much to find it.

100% Completion: 11 Games
Assassin's Creed 2, Cloning Clyde, Dead Rising 2: Case Zero, Harm's Way, Kung Fu Panda, Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition, Open Season, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End, Spongebob Truth or Square, Uno, Wordament
Lemonlimes249 is offline   Reply With Quote