PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Beijing Olympics 2008
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-23-2008, 03:22 PM   #1
moyapolfeu

to get 50 m swimming event

hi from France,

this is my technique to get my achievement. I simply used my girlfriend to get this one. I was holding the controller. I got a not very good start but she was pressing A very quickly and i was pressing b button. Like this we were in the green part all the way and got the achiement on first try.

For the moment it is harder to get for 100 m because we get tired at the middle of the race and if we pause we have trouble to get the good rythm back.

Hope it can work for you.

At least my girlfriend was very helpful for somethin' : ) !!!!!
moyapolfeu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 10:26 PM   #2
J.Waddo

WaDiNhO x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Donator - Level 2   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   FIFA/Madden Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   3 on 3 NHL Arcade Subscribers Tourn. First Place   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - Runner Up   x360a Book Club   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
I used a technique similar to this to get the 10m Diving achievment, me and my friend both did one analog stick each, so I suppose having help makes the achievements for this game easier.

J.Waddo is offline   Reply With Quote