PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Puzzle and Word > Bejeweled 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-26-2008, 11:24 AM   #1
alphakira

AlphakirA's Gamercard
Thumbs down Seriously...?

I'll try to type this without throwing a fit. I've played this endless mode nonstop for the past couple of weeks. I just start it up again and I'm on level 1. I see that this has happened to other people as well, is there any work around or is "tough, start from scratch" the work around? I don't think I've been this pissed off at a game since my PS1 memory card erased itself 10+ years back.
alphakira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 11:29 AM   #2
rhino185

rhino185's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
When you want to quit you have to exit the game by clicking 'exit'.
I haven't played it in awhile but get to level 2 or something and then try that.
Old 09-04-2008, 01:43 AM   #3
SPRAYandPREYcom

SPRAYandPREYcom's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
welcome

welcome to the club mate youve officially entered the world of bejeweled 2 were honored to have you in
SPRAYandPREYcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 12:07 PM   #4
alphakira

AlphakirA's Gamercard
Any update as to whether or not they fixed this?
Old 06-10-2009, 12:05 PM   #5
alphakira

AlphakirA's Gamercard
bump, still no fix?
Old 07-03-2009, 12:16 PM   #6
Kampfkeiler2

Kampfkeiler2's Gamercard
When this will happen in my endless mode, iŽll bash my xbox

Working On
Gears of War 2 (1350/1750)*
Far Cry 2 (820/1000)*
Resident Evil 5 (1370/1400)
Bejeweled 2 (150/200)*

Completed (just the hardest)
GTA 4 (1500/1500)*
Battlefield: Bad Company (1000/1000)*

*hard achievements
Kampfkeiler2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 03:19 PM   #7
play-asia.com

SneezeSomeMilk's Gamercard
it has not been fixed, i think. at least, this happened to me one month ago. i've read that you should always plug out your internet cable. cause when you are playing the endless mode and for some reason disconnect from xbox live, the endelss mode resets to level 1.
however i got the reset when i stupidly turned the xbox off, without saving the game. (back to main menu). i had my xbox running for a coupke of hours, while i watched tv. then i wanted to go to bed and turned everything off. next day i recognized what happened and i realy could kick myself somewhere. i was level 170 something.

so...i always plug out the internet cable and save before i switch channels now.

play-asia.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 07:48 PM   #8
Habs14

RIN014's Gamercard
I love bejewled but the achievements on here suck
Habs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 11:37 PM   #9
Paka

bucfanpaka's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Angry

Just happened to me after months of play, was at 36-hundred something on the leaderboard I think, about a third of the way to the 60 mil or so you need. I'm so pissed off, but I'm not wasting any more time on this. 3 is MUCH better, and even though I'm at the full 200 on it, I'll stick to that for relaxation. 2 has been deleted.
Old 04-04-2012, 10:07 PM   #10
judogrrl

judogrrl's Gamercard
Thumbs down count me in the game-crashing-in Endless -mode-club

Oddly I was playing, and got to level 102 and I started advance, it cut me to level 2 with 5,400 points. I am so pissed right now! (good thing I have judo practice to night) And what's worse, this is my 9th or 10th try at this cheevo! (I'm gonna go back to Skyrim and find me some bunnies to slaughter!)
Old 04-16-2012, 04:49 PM   #11
AdHominem

Quote:
Originally Posted by judogrrl View Post
Oddly I was playing, and got to level 102 and I started advance, it cut me to level 2 with 5,400 points. I am so pissed right now! (good thing I have judo practice to night) And what's worse, this is my 9th or 10th try at this cheevo! (I'm gonna go back to Skyrim and find me some bunnies to slaughter!)

guys guys, it happened to me to, twice! but you should read my guide and follow it. The most important thing is: DONT PLAY ONLINE, ALWAYS BE OFFLINE WHEN PLAYING!

Completionist - currently 95% ~ 50.000GS

not finished:

- Dead or Alive 4 survival
- Mutant Storm reloaded
AdHominem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 04:54 PM   #12
ChickinOnaChain

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I had a friend who this happened to several times. Luckily, I made it all the way to level 280 and never lost my game. But, I did cringe every time I saved and opened it back up.

ChickinOnaChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 03:09 AM   #13
HiCaliberConsecrator

Dreadmine's Gamercard
I just finished Endless mode a few days ago. I was lucky and never got reset back to level 1. I followed the advice of others in the forum and always quit out properly after I was done playing (in the later levels I would actually save after each level, even if I was planning on playing through the next one). I never played offline, but that was personal preference, since I wanted all my achievements to have a timestamp. I probably would have regretted it if the power had gone out while I was playing lol.
Regarding the multi-mode glitch, luckily it wasn't an issue for me. I played Classic mode first, followed by Puzzle, then Endless, finishing with Action. Once I completed Action mode, I made sure to not press 'A' until both achievements popped. I earned 'Multi-mode' first, then 'Action' popped. I never backed up my save, but it's probably not a bad idea. It would at least give you some insurance if you had the glitch happen to you.

Currently trying to finish up Hyper mode (which is the toughest mode so far, in my opinion), then it's on to Finity and game complete!

100%: Alan Wake (1500/1500), Armored Core 4, Army of Two (1250/1250), Assassin's Creed, Batman: AA, Bioshock(1100/1100), Braid, Bulletwitch, Call of Duty 2, Deadly Premonition, Dead Rising, Kinect Adventures, Modern Warfare 2
HiCaliberConsecrator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 08:58 PM   #14
VGJ Sam

VGJ Sam's Gamercard
Currently working on Endless, and I am at level 60. Keeping my fingers crossed that I do not glitch, cause I do not think I will be able to replay all of this....
VGJ Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 09:29 PM   #15
TwistedFate

Bobo daMunkee's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Keep your license updated and this won't happen. People lose their game files when they disconnect in the middle of a game because their games aren't properly licensed for offline play.

I've had it disconnect many times and never lost my save file.

TwistedFate is offline   Reply With Quote