PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Too Human
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-07-2008, 04:26 AM   #31
Taelios

Hrmm... Ok well, this popped for me on a campaign play through, second level, at 17 wells.

Must be seriously bugged.
Taelios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 06:53 PM   #32
aledarksun

sadslayer's Gamercard
can i activate them "one by one" using the aesir's quick teleport?
aledarksun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 11:17 PM   #33
Elendanis

Send a message via Yahoo to Elendanis

Gumpy366's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by aledarksun View Post
can i activate them "one by one" using the aesir's quick teleport?
yeah i think you can
Elendanis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 07:43 AM   #34
RaZorSharpSoul

HsM H I T M A N's Gamercard
Ok I learn better if i get a visual of what i'm being tought, as well as many other people. Honestly, this guide is just about useless to me. It would really be great if you or someone else could make a video of the well locations so that it could benifet me and many others.
RaZorSharpSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 06:17 PM   #35
ShadedFury

SH4D3D FURY's Gamercard
Never mind, found the well. The 3rd well is TWO rooms after the 2nd one, Not the room right after.

Last edited by ShadedFury; 09-14-2008 at 06:23 PM.
ShadedFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:02 PM   #36
Vile Necromorph

Smile

Hi guys. Nice guide Hayden, I followed it and have got 18 wells registered on my stats, but the achievement has not pinged? I did some on co-op, will that make a difference? Thanks for any help you can offer, Vile.
Vile Necromorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 01:58 AM   #37
KrAzY xJiMmYx

Send a message via MSN to KrAzY xJiMmYx

KrAzY xJiMmYx's Gamercard
thanks again hayden, keep up the good work.
KrAzY xJiMmYx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 04:10 AM   #38
Andrew x360a
Guide Team

Andrew x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Guide Team   Staff Club - DEG23   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Subscriber - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vile Necromorph View Post
Hi guys. Nice guide Hayden, I followed it and have got 18 wells registered on my stats, but the achievement has not pinged? I did some on co-op, will that make a difference? Thanks for any help you can offer, Vile.
Try going back to the main well at the World Tree. That's when mine unlocked even though I'd visited all eighteen wells.
Old 09-19-2008, 08:55 AM   #39
checkahh

Yeah i got the ach yesterday, i had always missed one well in helheim, i found that one yesterday, had 21 wells and it didnt unlock, then i went to the world tree, entered cyberspace and then the achievement popped up
checkahh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 10:41 PM   #40
benbam87

s7arscr3am 05's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Thanks for the guide but I have the 18 in the guide but still no achievement. I have done NONE of them in co-op, it was all by myself. So I do not know what is going on

Working On
FORZA 4 (575) - Gears Of War 3 (635) - Dead Island (715) - Portal 2 (875)

Most Proud Completions
Rage (1000) - Call Of Duty 4 (1000) - Oblivion (1250)
benbam87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 11:33 PM   #41
Jake Stonewall

Jake Stonewall's Gamercard
4. After the cutscene with hod has finished turn around and go back and it will be on your right.

I'm sorry but which part is this exactly? I play online mostly so I don't get the cut scenes but is this the part where you're down the long narrowish bridges and Hod is shooting at you then running?

Thanks in advance for any help! :-)
Jake Stonewall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 11:50 PM   #42
checkahh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Stonewall View Post
4. After the cutscene with hod has finished turn around and go back and it will be on your right.

I'm sorry but which part is this exactly? I play online mostly so I don't get the cut scenes but is this the part where you're down the long narrowish bridges and Hod is shooting at you then running?

Thanks in advance for any help! :-)
Yes its in that area somewhre at the beginning, wher the night elves come.
checkahh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 09:06 AM   #43
bigtankdawg

BigTankDawg's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHsBnDtNvrWs View Post
My guess is that the Aesir Teleport loads up a co-op version of the level, and the wells need to be found on the campaign versions. Just a theory though.
The theory of having to do it in Campaign is def correct! I started my second character and didn't touch online co-op or the level select and low and behold I got the achievement with 18 wells right before I faced Hell.
bigtankdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 08:39 AM   #44
Jake Stonewall

Jake Stonewall's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qbisst View Post
yeah you can in campaign, i can comfirm that the wells need to be done in single player campaign, i was only missing one (the last one in ice forest that ppl miss), all i did was replay the last section of the ice forest found the well then achievement unlocked, i have 18 total.
OK, so I posted about this before here but I STILL haven't found it! I start at the last section of the ice forest and I can not find what well people are talking about.

I'll take that jumper into Hod's castle and I see a well there that opens up that secret door behind the thrown but that's not the last one, right? Can anyone please explain how to go about finding that last one after that one because I know it has to do with the Hod cut scene but which one and what do I go by? :-(

Sorry for the repeat question everyone! But, thanks in advance for any help you can give me. I think it's my last one to get!
Jake Stonewall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 02:56 AM   #45
eXiled Killah

Aged N Confuzed's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Stonewall View Post
OK, so I posted about this before here but I STILL haven't found it! I start at the last section of the ice forest and I can not find what well people are talking about.

I'll take that jumper into Hod's castle and I see a well there that opens up that secret door behind the thrown but that's not the last one, right? Can anyone please explain how to go about finding that last one after that one because I know it has to do with the Hod cut scene but which one and what do I go by? :-(

Sorry for the repeat question everyone! But, thanks in advance for any help you can give me. I think it's my last one to get!
Not quite sure what you're asking. If I understand your question correctly that is the last one for that section:

THIS well opens the door behind the throne. This is the last one for this section.

I followed this guide exacty and had no problems at all.

eXiled Killah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 11:19 AM   #46
Nathan LS27

Nathan LS27's Gamercard
For those who have the 18 wells listed in haydens guide and got no achievement, just go back to the aesir and enter the well near the world tree. The achievement will pop as soon as you enter.
Nathan LS27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:52 PM   #47
shiningcheese

Send a message via AIM to shiningcheese

ShiningCheese's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
My stats page states that I have found 18 wells and no achievement. i have played through the game a few times on campaign, so I wonder if getting 18 wells over 2-3 playthroughs might mess it up?

I have followed this guide and activated all wells listed, but no achievement ARGH! I guess I will just do a really quick run through with a new character... Takes only about 6-7 hours to beat it once you know the layout...

Last edited by shiningcheese; 09-29-2008 at 03:55 PM.
shiningcheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:38 AM   #48
CaptCrunchPants

CaptCrunchPants's Gamercard
ok i have a problem. I have visited every well in the guide (in single player) my stats say 21 wells. I have been back to the world tree. WTF do I do now.

CaptCrunchPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 11:00 AM   #49
mysteryman1578

I had to start over and get all 18 wells in one play through
mysteryman1578 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:34 PM   #50
CaptCrunchPants

well i now have 24 wells.....guess i will be doing it all over again

Old 09-30-2008, 07:27 PM   #51
sebring8259

DSO Marauder's Gamercard
another weird ach, mine didn't unlock till it said 19 wells activated
Old 10-01-2008, 06:47 PM   #52
shiningcheese

Send a message via AIM to shiningcheese

ShiningCheese's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
I can confirm that it HAS TO BE PLAYED ON CAMPAIGN!!!! not going to co-op, or going to the Aesir in single player and 'replaying' a mission. You have to get to all 18 wells as you would naturally progressing through the first time playing campaign.

My story (short n sweet):
My stats screen said that I had 17 wells. I 'replayed' the helheim level and found the last one I was missing. It registered in my stats, but no achievement. I went to actual campaign mode (I was at the end of world serpent, so no big deal) and when I got to the Helheim well that I recently got (#18), went into it and BAM achievement popped.
shiningcheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 09:02 PM   #53
CaptCrunchPants

I well I finially got my achievement at the magic number....30. Seriously my stats page says 30 wells.

Old 10-08-2008, 08:56 AM   #54
xWTHx xSHADOWx

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysteryman1578 View Post
I had to start over and get all 18 wells in one play through
Same here i restarted a character then played the campain through i got 18 wells only took 4hrs then *Plink* 10G

Thanks to hayden for the guide im now at 995/1000

xWTHx xSHADOWx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 09:31 PM   #55
-ToXiN-

ZeroToXiN's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbam87 View Post
Thanks for the guide but I have the 18 in the guide but still no achievement. I have done NONE of them in co-op, it was all by myself. So I do not know what is going on
Exactly the same thing. I got 18 wells, and I have only played thru the campaign,never loading through Aesir and never going on co-op. WTF?

Completed Retail [14]: Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed 2, Bioshock, COD4, COD 5, COD6, Crackdown, Dead Space, Fallout 3, Frontlines: Fuel of War, NFS Most Wanted
,NFS Undercover,Jericho, Viking

-ToXiN- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 08:35 PM   #56
Magicman10893

Magicman10893's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
From what I've read I think the problem is that only one well in the tree count even though there are 3 or 4 more there. They all count towards your number of wells (which allow for you to have more than 20 but not unlock the achievement) but only one of them counts towards the actual achievement (not sure if it is a specific one of them or just activating any counts for it)
Magicman10893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 04:00 AM   #57
CaptCrunchPants

No they just have to be unlocked from start to finish on the same play through.

Old 12-15-2008, 03:43 PM   #58
ptah182

ptah x's Gamercard
Just thought I'd mention that I do not have this achievement, and I'm sporting 34 wells in my stats screen. I was under the impression that in campaign mode, I could use the Aesir transport to go back and get any missed wells.

I've gone thru the guide twice, and visited the World Tree, attempting the method of visiting it in hopes of having it pop up there. The basic gist I'm getting reading all of the replies here and from other boards, is that you have to start the game, and nail all the wells from start to finish. Which, if true, is just another complaint for me to tack on to the game.

This game should be an easy 1000, extremely tedious, but straight forward 1000. But its overall general wonkiness has finally defeated me if I have to add on 7-8 hours for 10 points
ptah182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 02:26 AM   #59
DeliriEyeD

TheWalkinDude85's Gamercard
On my first play through after I beat hod, I got the cutscene but I immediately was sent to the giant tree place in aesir after it finished. Is this some sort of glitch? I will try again when I start up a new character but was wondering if anyone else has had this problem or if I did something wrong.
Old 12-22-2008, 02:43 AM   #60
Potato Bus

Potato Bus's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliriEyeD View Post
On my first play through after I beat hod, I got the cutscene but I immediately was sent to the giant tree place in aesir after it finished. Is this some sort of glitch? I will try again when I start up a new character but was wondering if anyone else has had this problem or if I did something wrong.
I'm pretty sure that's normal, and it shouldn't affect your ability to get the achievement if that's what you're concerned about. Please correct my assumption if I was wrong...

1000/1000
Call of Duty 4
Fable 2
Halo 3 (pre-TU2)
Hitman: Blood Money
Kung Fu Panda
Too Human
Viking: Battle for Asgard

200/200
Dash of Destruction

PS3 100%
Call of Duty: World at War