PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Castle Crashers
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-29-2008, 04:47 PM   #1
justmejeff

Can anyone confirm that getting animals in coop does not count towards the Achiev....

I played the other night with a buddy and collected a few animals with him, would these animals not count towards the achievement?
justmejeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 04:54 PM   #2
ForeverMash

The judges are still out on that one, but if you want to make sure, be the one who picks them up first in a multiplayer game. That way, they tend to count.

Also:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=88259
ForeverMash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 05:26 PM   #3
Monoxide Child

dc0dr's Gamercard
From what I know you have to pick them up first.

Weapons you can switch and trade but animal orbs are not that way.
Old 08-29-2008, 05:38 PM   #4
RobosSuperking

I played through the game with my Mrs and daughter in multiplayer - basically I got 80% of all the animals myself and at the end all they had to do to get the achievement was get the last one themselves (the stupid ginger cat in the ark). We went into the ark, I jumped and got the achievement, then left ark and re-entered and Mrs got it, then did same with daughter.
RobosSuperking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 05:41 PM   #5
Nuggstein

Ugh. Come on. I have no idea which ones I got with people and which ones I got without. This blows.
Nuggstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 06:26 PM   #6
Noisy Neighbour

Noisy neighbour's Gamercard
Me and a mate did the entire game together without once going into single player. We got every single animal picking them up randomly each so we didnt pick every single one up ourselves.

We didnt get the achievement, but it is easily solved by starting up a single player game, going to thieves forest and picking up the seahorse again.

So to summarise:

You can get a combination of single and multiplayer animals and yourll get the achievement.
You can get all the animals in multiplayer, and then do as i said above.

So do not worry which animals youve got in single player and which youve got in multiplayer

Assassin's Creed ~ Trine 2

Notable completions:

Burnout Revenge ~ Far Cry Instincts Predator
Noisy Neighbour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 08:06 PM   #7
Cygnes

Cygnes's Gamercard
Yeah it counts. But you need to get that cat in the barn(Ark) yourself. So lvl your magic up to... 4? So you can get that magic jump and get the cat.

-Cyg
Old 08-29-2008, 08:12 PM   #8
dab198

Dale Baldwin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
No, you don't. I got the cat after a friend got it in co-op. You can get ALL the pets through switching in co-op, but for the achievement to unlock, you must get your last pet yourself (so the see me for animal info pops up, attributed to your gamertag). You can get all 26 in co-op, then recollect any pet at all and the achievement will unlock.
dab198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 11:15 PM   #9
icky2049

icky2049's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by dab198 View Post
No, you don't. I got the cat after a friend got it in co-op. You can get ALL the pets through switching in co-op, but for the achievement to unlock, you must get your last pet yourself (so the see me for animal info pops up, attributed to your gamertag). You can get all 26 in co-op, then recollect any pet at all and the achievement will unlock.
That does work get all in multiplayer then just get 1 on SP and you get it i tryed that and it worked
icky2049 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 11:57 PM   #10
Alturo

Got the achievement in co-op mode because I had the Alien as main it was impossible to get the one locked in the Ark.
Alturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 12:30 AM   #11
EminemObieD12

this is bs, i got most of the animals thru MP then i got the last 2 on SP and no achievement, went to the barn to try and get the cat first this time and nothing, tried picking each character in the barn and nothing... now what get every animal AGAIN?
EminemObieD12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 02:00 AM   #12
dab198

Dale Baldwin's Gamercard

Are you doubly sure you have all 26 in the ark? I just recollected .. don't remember his name, but the one in the sand castle interior, and the achievement popped up - and I'd already found him on my own in single player, so it's not as if he was an animal orb I'd leeched from someone else.
Old 08-30-2008, 03:27 AM   #13
Powerman1469

PowerMan1469's Gamercard
For the achievement to pop up and you have all 26 animals, goto the ark and get the cat in the top left corner again, It will pop up, do it in single player local
Powerman1469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 07:53 AM   #14
JC

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   x360a Book Club   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
I hope you are right...

So basically, you can get all the animals in whatever mode, to get the achievement you just need to pick one up to get the full 26 or just pick up a random one afterwards?

Last edited by JC; 08-30-2008 at 07:56 AM.
JC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 02:59 PM   #15
dab198

Dale Baldwin's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander JC View Post
I hope you are right...

So basically, you can get all the animals in whatever mode, to get the achievement you just need to pick one up to get the full 26 or just pick up a random one afterwards?
At least that is what worked for myself and the two friends I was playing the game with. We all unlocked Animal Herder in co-op - One friend when we found the 26th orb, myself and the other friend when we recollected a pet.
Old 08-31-2008, 07:02 AM   #16
EminemObieD12

i tried, i made 100% sure i had all 26 but A. counting and B. reading picking each one up individually and asking the lady for their names/abilties... in local single player i got the last 2 i needed to get 26, nothing, so i went to the stable and got the cat again since i picked it up 2nd in MP the first time around, and nothing... so i picked up the seahorse and a couple other animals but again nothing...

I dont want to grab them ALL again so hopefully some1 figures out something else
EminemObieD12 is offline   Reply With Quote