PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Japanese Games (NTSC-J) > RPG > Infinite Undiscovery
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-24-2008, 11:06 PM   #1
shellka

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
social butterfly question

hey does anyone know if u can do social butterfly with sigmund after the serafed gate or what ever call it. having trouble with this one how does it work do u have to link the town ones too and do it at all the same time
shellka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:37 AM   #2
iamtehwin
Banned User

IamTehwin's Gamercard
just link with everyone in town, and ya you can use sigmund after seraphic gate but i dont think hes in town, just link to him down in the gate once you start using him.
iamtehwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:47 AM   #3
Syraphin

Syraphin's Gamercard
if you can put them in your party, u can link them in the field. if not, u gota do it in town.
Syraphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 03:41 PM   #4
Darth Jafo

Do i have to take them in the field to link? Cause i've linked to everyone in town multiple times to do cooking and whatnot. And i've taken them out to the field, linked, and used a power at least once. People like aya and eddie i dont bother with because I've done them multiple times.

I've used balbagan and gustav to break rocks, vic and koumachi to open chests..and to grab. Is that sufficient, or do i need to do an actuall attack?
Darth Jafo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:09 PM   #5
Demon9Tom

Demon9Tom's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Jafo View Post
Do i have to take them in the field to link? Cause i've linked to everyone in town multiple times to do cooking and whatnot. And i've taken them out to the field, linked, and used a power at least once. People like aya and eddie i dont bother with because I've done them multiple times.

I've used balbagan and gustav to break rocks, vic and koumachi to open chests..and to grab. Is that sufficient, or do i need to do an actuall attack?
Just connect to them and then disconnect, you need to do this with ALL characters including secondary characters.
Demon9Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:31 PM   #6
iamtehwin
Banned User

IamTehwin's Gamercard
you dont even have to attack at all, you can just connect and disconnect as the guy above me stated. Dont know where you are but make sure you look at your party list and you have gotten everyone. Including people like kyria and savio.
iamtehwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:35 PM   #7
Demon9Tom

Demon9Tom's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Theres a list of all the characters you need to connect to in the guide.
Old 09-25-2008, 08:52 PM   #8
Darth Jafo

yeah, i have everyone. I've beaten it and going thru SG. I went thru the list twice and checked em off as i went, but it still hasnt unlocked. Dunno whats up with it unless its glitched in which case i;ll get it on my second playthrough someday
Old 09-25-2008, 09:06 PM   #9
Demon9Tom

Demon9Tom's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Jafo View Post
yeah, i have everyone. I've beaten it and going thru SG. I went thru the list twice and checked em off as i went, but it still hasnt unlocked. Dunno whats up with it unless its glitched in which case i;ll get it on my second playthrough someday
Did you connect to Sigmund before or after Vesplume Tower, that may affect the achievement?
Old 09-25-2008, 09:21 PM   #10
Darth Jafo

I know for i did after cause i've been using his Grinn valesti in SG..before..not sure. I think i did, but cant recall.
Old 09-25-2008, 09:33 PM   #11
Demon9Tom

Demon9Tom's Gamercard

Well I'm not sure what else it could be.
Old 11-27-2013, 07:44 AM   #12
evllmatt9

evllmatt's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Did you end up figuring this out? Im having same issue heading back to fayel. Ive connected to everyone multiple times, and in correct places ie gustav in field, secondarys in town. Also connected with Sigmund before Vesplume- yet no chieve pop. Havent reached Seraphic gate yet to see if it pops there yet. And yes, i realize this reply is five years later haha.
evllmatt9 is offline   Reply With Quote