PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Japanese Games (NTSC-J) > RPG > Infinite Undiscovery
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-20-2008, 07:20 PM   #571
Demon9Tom

Demon9Tom's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by daviduk2000 View Post
are you sure cause i followed guide and i got it at 34, cause i thought it was 33 from, this guide, hmm, maybe i just mistaken
It was in the guide at one point for the "The Tide of Battle" achievement as being gained at level 34, a later realised that was wrong when I got the skill myself, thats probably what you saw.
Demon9Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 10:57 PM   #572
Korix

Send a message via AIM to Korix Send a message via MSN to Korix Send a message via Yahoo to Korix

Korix x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Gamerscore League Season 7 Winner   Gamerscore League Season 7 MVP   Donator - Level 5   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon9Tom View Post
I'm not sure what you mean by this , I'm pretty sure I have the right location in the guide.
Apparently, you and another guy made a correction above, but I remember specifically where it was at because I knew you were looking for it. I paused right where I was at and made the post. It's not a big deal. As long as people make a blue match in all rooms, they'll get them.

========================================

Korix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 11:00 PM   #573
Demon9Tom

Demon9Tom's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korix View Post
Apparently, you and another guy made a correction above, but I remember specifically where it was at because I knew you were looking for it. I paused right where I was at and made the post. It's not a big deal. As long as people make a blue match in all rooms, they'll get them.
Well I appreciate the effort all the same .
Old 09-20-2008, 11:26 PM   #574
J.T

OMG NunsGonWild's Gamercard
looked around a bit and ive seen the last 30g achievement, 'defeat queen on hard' has been confirmed some more.......just waiting for a a picture and description of it to final conform really i guess hehe, i would do it but i want to go through on infinity mode first
J.T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 11:32 PM   #575
Demon9Tom

Demon9Tom's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T View Post
looked around a bit and ive seen the last 30g achievement, 'defeat queen on hard' has been confirmed some more.......just waiting for a a picture and description of it to final conform really i guess hehe, i would do it but i want to go through on infinity mode first
I'm sure someone will post a pic within the next few days.
Old 09-20-2008, 11:34 PM   #576
daviduk2000

daviduk2000's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
It was in the guide at one point for the "The Tide of Battle" achievement as being gained at level 34, a later realised that was wrong when I got the skill myself, thats probably what you saw.
hmm most likely, all i remember was seeing 34 not knowing if it were here or in game, but if i ever get round to starting new game ill quadruple check but i doubt i ever will,

Question time , starting new game on hard you start at level 1 gain correct ?. and is it much harder?

same questions for infinity mode
Old 09-20-2008, 11:36 PM   #577
J.T

OMG NunsGonWild's Gamercard
yes you start at level one again and no it isnt much harder if it makes it feel easier i managed to get all the situation achievements like capell to the rescue, tide of battle , etc all on hard, so you cant really tell much of a difference between them, but as long as you know what your doing you should be fine....good luck with it

EDIT: have not started infinity mode myself yet but from what ive heard its really hard from the start until you get your full party.

Hope this answers your questions
J.T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:06 AM   #578
ShroudedJester

ReepersRibald's Gamercard
Forgive me if I have missed it.

I'm getting some mixed signals here about the 1G Achievement. Do you have to beat the Queen on Hard or Infinite? Also, how confident of an answer is that?, because we obviously have not had any confirmation for sure...or do we?
ShroudedJester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:09 AM   #579
Demon9Tom

Demon9Tom's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShroudedJester View Post
I'm getting some mixed signals here about the 1G Achievement. Do you have to beat the Queen on Hard or Infinite? Also, how confident of an answer is that?, because we obviously have not had any confirmation for sure...or do we?
There is a 30GS achievement for defeating the queen on Hard, and a 1GS achievement for defeating her on Infinity Mode.

The 1GS is 100% confirmed
The 30GS is looking extremely likely, all we need is a picture and that would be 100% confirmed too.
Old 09-21-2008, 01:42 AM   #580
Korix

Send a message via AIM to Korix Send a message via MSN to Korix Send a message via Yahoo to Korix

Korix x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Gamerscore League Season 7 Winner   Gamerscore League Season 7 MVP   Donator - Level 5   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
The Quartz needed for the sword achievement is also a rare drop from the ogres in the Seraphic Gate version of... whatever those flatlands are after the Oradian Desert.

Korix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 10:02 AM   #581
SilverFang

x SiLvErFaNg x's Gamercard
Awesome guide everyone. I'm trying to get my alchemy skill from level 3 to 4. Does anyone know how long it is meant to take? It seems like i've been making papyrus paper forever.
SilverFang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 10:19 AM   #582
Dragonsss
Banned User

Dragonsss's Gamercard
the last secret achieve. still locked?
Dragonsss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:04 PM   #583
ShroudedJester

Quote:
The Quartz needed for the sword achievement is also a rare drop from the ogres in the Seraphic Gate version of... whatever those flatlands are after the Oradian Desert.
It is the Storm Gigas in the Luca Plains section of the SG.
Old 09-21-2008, 01:05 PM   #584
ShroudedJester

should've done this in one post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverFang View Post
Awesome guide everyone. I'm trying to get my alchemy skill from level 3 to 4. Does anyone know how long it is meant to take? It seems like i've been making papyrus paper forever.
That takes an incredibly long time. If you are still going at it..stop, and try Yellow Berry Potions. It will only take about 20 tops.
Old 09-21-2008, 02:14 PM   #585
Demon9Tom

Demon9Tom's Gamercard

Quote:
Thanks for the information, guide updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverFang View Post

Thank you .

For the time being try making one of the higher level potions. I intend to update that section of the guide once I can go back through all the skills on my next playthrough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonsss View Post
the last secret achieve. still locked?
Its believed to be for killing the Ethereal Queen on Hard, its not 100% confirmed but its very likely to be that.

Quote:
It is the Storm Gigas in the Luca Plains section of the SG.
Thanks for the confirmation and the enemies name.
Old 09-21-2008, 04:42 PM   #586
Tiduss

Tid7's Gamercard
Quote:
Its believed to be for killing the Ethereal Queen on Hard, its not 100% confirmed but its very likely to be that.
i can confirm its

Cherubic Gatekeeper

Defeated Ethereal Queen in Hard mode.

this is icon for this
http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/Ta/Te/0I...fn--GkVg==.jpg

Last edited by Tiduss; 09-21-2008 at 04:45 PM.
Tiduss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 04:49 PM   #587
SilverFang

x SiLvErFaNg x's Gamercard
Quote:
That takes an incredibly long time. If you are still going at it..stop, and try Yellow Berry Potions. It will only take about 20 tops.
Thanks, yeah i was still trying it and now im making yellow berry potions. I just got the achievment after 8 potions =].
Is that the same with Rico and his talking with animal book because that's taking a long time as well? Is there anything else i can make with him?
Thanks for the help!
SilverFang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 05:02 PM   #588
Demon9Tom

Demon9Tom's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiduss View Post
i can confirm its

Cherubic Gatekeeper

Defeated Ethereal Queen in Hard mode.

this is icon for this
http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/Ta/Te/0I...fn--GkVg==.jpg
Thanks for the information but are you sure thats the right picture?
Old 09-21-2008, 05:09 PM   #589
Dragonsss
Banned User

Dragonsss's Gamercard
Quote:
Thanks for the information but are you sure thats the right picture?
This smell fake ¬¬

Better is he take a photo on the TV
Dragonsss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 05:45 PM   #590
Tiduss

Tid7's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonsss View Post
This smell fake ¬¬

Better is he take a photo on the TV
yep this is this picture i know its same as crafting items
my gamertag its Tid7 you can pm to me or you can se here
http://www.mygamercard.net/leaderboa...z=&c=&x=89&y=8
Tiduss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 06:22 PM   #591
Maelmord

Send a message via MSN to Maelmord

Maelmord's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Damnit, was a copule hours away, wanted to be first Oh well, gonna fix it during my night shift at work! Yo!

Life is a game!
Maelmord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 06:56 PM   #592
-Boss-

xI Boss18 Ix's Gamercard
i was having trouble with the "capell to the rescue" achievement, and i found out that ur way DOESNT WORK! so i timed it and yes there is a time limit. its 12 min. the easiest way to get it is to get "cell key 2" then go kill the guard for the 1st. now open the the first 2 cells and free the guards. Next go to edward, getting cell key 3 and the marble along the way. Once you get to edward save and make the key. you have 5 or 6min to go rescue the 3rd and 4th guard. head there, open the cells and achievement unlocked.
This way should work, i had about 2 mins to spare.

ps the video doesnt show u the end
-Boss- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 11:33 PM   #593
TLF Rambo

TLF Rambo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiduss View Post
yep this is this picture i know its same as crafting items
my gamertag its Tid7 you can pm to me or you can se here
http://www.mygamercard.net/leaderboa...z=&c=&x=89&y=8
Yeah, so it seems that it is the last secret achievement. Quite disappointing, that you get nothing for getting all those Situation Bonuses!
TLF Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 11:59 PM   #594
Evangelis_Uk

Dont know if this was posted but i got the sagacious achievement without having to teach my characters "The power of fog" or "Moulding of Earth"
Evangelis_Uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:04 AM   #595
EmceeBeck

EmceeBeck's Gamercard
For anyone looking for quick money making strategies this is what I am currently doing and netting me Fol pretty quickly.

First, obtain 99 gold metals and steel metals. These are for Capell's 3x Fol No Exp Enchantment.

Once prepared head to the Prevant Castle section of the Seraphic Gate and make your way all the way to the bottom. Located between the two treasure chests right before the teleporter is a mimic who normally drops 50-60k Fol for each kill. Use Capell's 3x Fol enchantment here and kill the mimic. I find using between 1-2 Grinn Velesti's usually take it out for me and I am currently level 147. This enchantment lasts for 3 minutes, but you are right next to the teleporter to Helgita so you can zone there and back very quickly.

Killing the mimic with this enchantment nets me between 175-180k Fol each kill and before the enchanment wears I can earn well over 1mil Fol.

This is the best strategy I have come up with or seen so far. Curious if anyone has found anything better.

Also, I find it helpful setting my party's battle command to "Wait" so they do not try to spam attacks on it and it dies quicker.

Last edited by EmceeBeck; 09-22-2008 at 01:07 AM.
EmceeBeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 12:34 PM   #596
InF3RNo

Send a message via MSN to InF3RNo

InF3RNo y XoXo's Gamercard
Hello, this' my first post here, but I hope it isn't useless. I've noticed something interesting have been put in Xbox Marketplace for the game... just check it (I hope nobody posted it before me).

It's a voucher, with it, you can buy every strange crafting material you was looking for... I'm sure.
InF3RNo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 12:40 PM   #597
Demon9Tom

Demon9Tom's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelis_Uk View Post
Dont know if this was posted but i got the sagacious achievement without having to teach my characters "The power of fog" or "Moulding of Earth"
Interesting has anyone else experienced anything like this.

@ EmceeBeck - Thats a very good strategy, guide updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InF3RNo View Post
Hello, this' my first post here, but I hope it isn't useless. I've noticed something interesting have been put in Xbox Marketplace for the game... just check it (I hope nobody posted it before me).

It's a voucher, with it, you can buy every strange crafting material you was looking for... I'm sure.
Your a bit late it was posted here recently:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1170006&posted=1#post1170006

Thanks for trying though.

Last edited by Demon9Tom; 09-22-2008 at 01:26 PM.
Old 09-22-2008, 01:29 PM   #598
EmceeBeck

EmceeBeck's Gamercard
Quote:
@ EmceeBeck - Thats a very good strategy, do you have a reliable place to get Silver Metal in the end game, or do you just stock up before returning to Port Zala?
Unfortunately there was no reliable place to get Steel Metal or any of the metals that you use to craft to make it. The Gold Metal can be bought at Helgita at the end game (forget whether this was before or after the shop upgrade quest). But I had to buy Bronze Metal and craft

Bronze > Iron > Copper > Steel.

Long process I know. But you can also grab some of the Sandstone needed for this crafting process end game at Noolan.

P.S.
Also, Tom silver metal is not required, the enchantment uses steel metal.

Last edited by EmceeBeck; 09-22-2008 at 01:46 PM.
EmceeBeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:34 PM   #599
hyourinnmaru

it is now download voucher a
hyourinnmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:37 PM   #600
Demon9Tom

Demon9Tom's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmceeBeck View Post
Unfortunately there was no reliable place to get Steel Metal or any of the metals that you use to craft to make it. The Gold Metal can be bought at Helgita at the end game (forget whether this was before or after the shop upgrade quest). But I had to buy Bronze Metal and craft

Bronze > Iron > Copper > Steel.

Long process I know. But you can also grab some of the Sandstone needed for this crafting process end game at Noolan.

P.S.
Also, Tom silver metal is not required, the enchantment uses steel metal.
Actually its very easy to get, it recently has come to my attention that you can download (for free) the "A Voucher" this allows you to buy all metals, including Steel, and Silver for that matter .

Lol got it confused with the Exp Enchantments.