PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Japanese Games (NTSC-J) > RPG > Infinite Undiscovery
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-30-2009, 03:54 AM   #811
JK Ferret

JK Ferret's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jukkakhan View Post
That's pretty much what I did as well. I would tend to disagree with sheathing your sword, I was able to squeeze one more Grinn Valesti off if I sheathed it after every kill.

And I can't believe this hasn't been mentioned before (I could've sworn I got the tip off this forum), but the Mimic is weak to all elemental enchantments. So if you put on any enchantment (they last for 10 minutes I think), it should be pretty much a guaranteed kill.
Heh, the level I'm at now, I get an overkill of 20-25k anyway And that's just off one Reginleif (B button) with an Advantage.

EDIT: Having just tested sheathing, I got in another kill (11). I'd originally figured that sheathing would slow down the kills per enchantment as a rough calculation in my head. Apparently, I was wrong.

EDIT2: Appears the elemetal thing is right too - just smashed it one with a 99999

Last edited by JK Ferret; 01-30-2009 at 04:09 AM.
JK Ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 04:12 AM   #812
jukkakhan

JukkaKhan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Submit - Gold   Road Map - Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JK Ferret View Post
Heh, the level I'm at now, I get an overkill of 20-25k anyway And that's just off one Reginleif (B button) with an Advantage.

EDIT: Having just tested sheathing, I got in another kill (11). I'd originally figured that sheathing would slow down the kills per enchantment as a rough calculation in my head. Apparently, I was wrong.

EDIT2: Appears the elemetal thing is right too - just smashed it one with a 99999
I just took a look at one of my old spreadsheets and found that I was netting an average of 1,980,000 fol every 3 minutes. There was a sweet spot where you could hit the Mimic with a Grinn Valesti at an angle and save yourself a few steps. Other than that, you just have to grind it out.

jukkakhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 04:20 AM   #813
JK Ferret

JK Ferret's Gamercard
Yeah, that's about what I'm equating it to now. I couldn't manage to squeeze in a 12th kill within the time. The normal treasure chest is a pain in the backside too, every now and again he'll target the chest Ah well, only 40k or so to go...

Old 01-30-2009, 01:05 PM   #814
Achiever TM

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
can anyone help me please?? i am stuck at Seraphic Gate Floor 12 - Castle Valette, i can't find the teleporter to the next area!!i have already finished with the boss, but i can't find the teleporter anywhere!!

edit: Nevermind, found the answer!!

Last edited by Achiever TM; 01-30-2009 at 01:12 PM.
Achiever TM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 06:15 PM   #815
Tishan Tom

Tishan Tom's Gamercard
i dont know if anyone posted this but it wasnt in the guide part anyways if someone has then sorry but for big daddys back the teleporter is where aya asks you to make the camp fire towards fayel. i know anyone with this achievement will know where to go but its to help the ones that dont

other then that other tips and how to's including treasure chests and compulsive looks spot on and has helped alot even though i havnt got compulsive yet but only 353 left. including capell to the rescue help loads since i never could find the rat :s thanks for spending the time creating the threads to help all of us out on this

My 100% Games Retail & Arcade

Last edited by Tishan Tom; 02-01-2009 at 06:44 PM.
Tishan Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 08:13 PM   #816
Achiever TM

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon9Tom View Post
Stalwart - 30
Learn every battle skill.

I have learned every battle skill and my achievement didn't unlock!
i have already rescued Sigmund at SG, i have all my characters at LV +120 (weaker characters), and i have all 6 skills crafted,i used the items on my characters, but the achievement do not unlock!i have already tried twice, can someone help me please??
Old 02-03-2009, 08:27 PM   #817
Demon9Tom

Demon9Tom's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achiever TM View Post
I have learned every battle skill and my achievement didn't unlock!
i have already rescued Sigmund at SG, i have all my characters at LV +120 (weaker characters), and i have all 6 skills crafted,i used the items on my characters, but the achievement do not unlock!i have already tried twice, can someone help me please??
Theres a discussion about Stalwart here:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=94929

Hopefully some of the suggestions there can help.
Demon9Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 08:35 PM   #818
Achiever TM

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon9Tom View Post
Theres a discussion about Stalwart here:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=94929

Hopefully some of the suggestions there can help.
Thanks alot, i will check it
edit: found the answer in that thread . Thanks again

Last edited by Achiever TM; 02-03-2009 at 09:04 PM.
Achiever TM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 05:32 PM   #819
ayf1974

Quote:
Yeah, that's about what I'm equating it to now. I couldn't manage to squeeze in a 12th kill within the time. The normal treasure chest is a pain in the backside too, every now and again he'll target the chest Ah well, only 40k or so to go...
not too sure if this is too oblivious or not but no one seem to mention it before. u should always do ur enchantment in front of mimic (well, techniacally not right in front of it, but rather the square to its right or in between the 2 chest). as soon as its done, get up and grinn valesti it. thats one out of the way right out the bat. use grinn for both A n B button as the mimic CAN block ur attack. so use A den B when tat happens. i was able to squeeze 13 kills in 3 mins if the mimc didnt block ONCE. lastly, always sheath ur sword.
ayf1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 12:18 AM   #820
JK Ferret

JK Ferret's Gamercard
I don't see how you're getting that many... I got 11 kills with elemental enchant (means 99999 every hit = insta-kill), and with no blocks, also sheathed sword every time. Was getting Advantages too, so I was cutting off a few steps toward it, also did the enchantments just beyond its range.

Old 02-06-2009, 12:54 AM   #821
ayf1974

Quote:
I don't see how you're getting that many... I got 11 kills with elemental enchant (means 99999 every hit = insta-kill), and with no blocks, also sheathed sword every time. Was getting Advantages too, so I was cutting off a few steps toward it, also did the enchantments just beyond its range.
i hope u didnt interpret "squeeze" as 100% guaranteed/it occurs 100% of the time. anyhow, did u use grinn through the corner(i.e the effect of grinn, not capel, can go thru walls)? All u need is the tip of the effect to hit the mimc to get the full 99999(u will get a feel for this as u do it). this can definitely save a few steps. last i recall, i never ever get player advantage, the mimc always jumps up when i hit the ground (even though im never in front of him, but its dead already.). repeating should get u 12 at least for most parts, unless u get stuck by the little pillar too much(yes, theres a small pillar sticking out near the door and i get stuck there all the time huggin the wall to close). but if u still dont get it, den maybe im wrong(yes i did this achievement a long time ago).
ayf1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 01:19 AM   #822
JK Ferret

JK Ferret's Gamercard
Well if you don't get 13 all the time, certainly 12 at least? That's still more than me...

Yes I was always doing Grinn through the pillar next to it, that's why I always got Advantage. I also took care not to get stuck on any pillars, while taking as short a route possible in each section...

Old 02-12-2009, 11:29 AM   #823
eV I Valkyrie

KoreyKins's Gamercard
For the achievement

Capell to the Rescue - 30
Rescue the imprisoned

---------------------------------------------

I had some difficulty doing this, so for anyone who is still stuggling then this may help, i just got the achievement just now using this method. . so here it goes.

As soon as you enter the castle the time limit starts as stated in the Guide, I saved when i entered the castle and i was on 40 minutes play time, Run to the room with the sunstone and only get the 1 chest containing it.

Next get the key in the box on the first level open prison 1 then kill the guard for the second key and open prison 2.

From this point seathe your sword and run up to the second level leaving all mob's alone, hug the walls when running past the gargoyle's.

When on the second use sunstone as soon as your above the set of stairs and connect to rico now, kill the 2 gargoyle's and the guard quick, talk to the mouse for the 3'rd key, seathe your sword and run to the room with the marble i didn't kill any of these guards by it i just ran.

Run all the way up to edward and save your game, now my time when i saved was 47:11 so it took me 7 minutes, this is enough time to run downstairs and open the 3'rd prison before he dies.

Your only priority now is to run back down the stairs without fighting anyone and opening the 3rd prison. i have been ragin g at the fact the guard dies when i got there and watched myself fail T_T

Then make the key outside the 4th prison and then Achievement Unlocked

Hope this helps if anyone is stuck.

Thanks for reading
Old 02-16-2009, 12:38 AM   #824
OutcastNeedhelp
Banned User

OutcastNeedhelp's Gamercard
I miss this achievement again.
OutcastNeedhelp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 07:38 PM   #825
McCetra

McCetra's Gamercard
This has probably already been answered but: Does anything carry over when you start on a new difficulty? I just beat it on normal and I'm trying to do some of the more simple achievements like getting Big Daddy's Back.
McCetra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 07:47 PM   #826
JK Ferret

JK Ferret's Gamercard
No, nothing carries over into new difficulties. The do carry on into the end game though. You can get Big Daddy's Back on normal, only 2 achievements aren't available on normal - Cherubic and Seraphic Gatekeeper, for beating the SG Queen on hard and infinity respectively.

Old 03-28-2009, 07:58 PM   #827
McCetra

McCetra's Gamercard
Would you recommend that I unlock most the achievements now and then go back and play it on normal and infinity to get the last two?

Oh also compulsive, cause I didn't bother with that while playing through on normal. I don't think I ever will, haha.

Last edited by McCetra; 03-28-2009 at 08:04 PM.
Old 03-28-2009, 08:04 PM   #828
Pixi

Mjukbrallan's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by McCetra View Post
Would you recommend that I unlock most the achievements now and then go back and play it on normal and infinity to get the last two?
It's really up to you and what you've done so far on Normal. Difficulty-wise the difference between Normal and Hard is minute at best so, for example, if you haven't been diligent with items for the Compulsive chievement it's really no biggie - you can do it on Hard just as "easily".

Personally I'd recommend getting them all sorted before tackling Infinity, though. That way you don't have to go out of your way to annoying areas (I'm looking at you Cobasna) for quests or whatever and can focus on getting through the game to score that last point. But again - all achievements can be done on Infinity as well so...

Science flies you to the moon - religion flies you into buildings.
Pixi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 08:15 PM   #829
McCetra

McCetra's Gamercard
Alright, sounds good. I'm still debating if I even want to keep playing it, now that I beat it, haha.

Thanks for the info/help guys.
Old 03-28-2009, 08:27 PM   #830
Korix

Send a message via AIM to Korix Send a message via MSN to Korix Send a message via Yahoo to Korix

Korix x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Gamerscore League Season 7 Winner   Gamerscore League Season 7 MVP   Donator - Level 5   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
I ended up missing something on Normal and going for it on hard. I thought I missed something on my present playthrough (that I haven't touched in forever) but I'm pretty sure it's just the broken stuff I don't have. Hard's not that hard to get it on if you haven't missed anything yet.

========================================

Korix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 05:36 AM   #831
ashwee1218

ThePinkPandaXD's Gamercard
Valere music

i did go back and get the notations from sigmund before burgstadt but i didnt team up with the boy to write the Valere music. it doesnt show up in my creation menu. would his writing level affect this? cuz he's still level one. did i miss it or what? if i did miss it you should note in the guide that you not only have to get the notations but write the music
Old 03-31-2009, 01:11 PM   #832
Starlight126

Starlight126's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Indeed his IC-Writing level affect this. As all ICs, the higher it is, the more items you can create (it's the same also for another thing that works as an IC; I don't say what 'cause it might be a little spoiler). Actually that's not of of the last things you can create ("write") with Rico's skill, because it requires level 3. Although it's not that important, as in a normal playthrough I don't think anyone really uses to play the flute except from three tunes: Percipere, in order to use its important reveal-things-behind-waving-air; Prudentiae, that is very useful in some fights, if you can use that as it should be used (it makes the hardest boss of the bonus dungeon extremely easy; it also works with many other bosses: it nullifies all magics, so that's very handy); Mare Lunaris, that can be useful if you don't like to waste a particular kind of potions (that can also be bought, anyway) - I don't say its effect as it can contain some spoiler as well.

Anyway, just to point that out: the most important thing that the guides warns is that you have to take the notations; once you have it, it will be in your KI-list; therefore you'll be able to create the thing that teaches Capell Valere music whenever you want. So what's most important is just getting the notations; the "thing that teaches" is also required for Compulsive, but can't be missed if you get the notations.
Starlight126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:10 PM   #833
Omega Supreme

Predaking GT's Gamercard
I need help with for the children achievement. Im currently lvl17 and so is Aya. Im playing on normal. Any tactics? Becuase the one from the video guide doesnt work for me.
Old 04-01-2009, 07:23 PM   #834
JK Ferret

JK Ferret's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
I need help with for the children achievement. Im currently lvl17 and so is Aya. Im playing on normal. Any tactics? Becuase the one from the video guide doesnt work for me.
Ignore the bear, and kill the serpents first. If you can, get a delaying attack on them (like Aya's attack, or Capell's B attack that knocks them into the air).

Also, try not to get between the bear and Leif - while the bear won't attack Leif directly, he could still get injured when the bear takes a swing at you.

Going into battle connected is a good idea, as you can get Aya to shoot off an attack straight away.

Old 04-01-2009, 08:50 PM   #835
Starlight126

Starlight126's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
The best way, I noticed when it was too late, is to give Capell a powerful weapon (Crystallite Sword or similar, you know) crafted with Voucher and Edward, that of course must be done before that point. If you have that weapon, snakes will die very quickly. Again, as he said, ignore the bear, but if it comes close to Capell that is gettind rid of the snakes try to Guard his attack, because it can throw Capell on air (bad grammar, sorry) and can hit several more times, thus having you waste precious seconds. The last advice I think can be given is to use Cutting Gavotte, that throws enemies like snakes about always on air (again), thus having you earn precious seconds. Have Tactic selected on Focus, it's the best one I think. Also try the best skills Aya has. If you really don't manage, just leave the achievement for a further gameplay (if you are not already on Infinity you'll have to play it at least once more).
Starlight126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 09:59 AM   #836
Sir_Lumbo

Sir Lumbo's Gamercard
Great guide, thanks for all the effort you put into it. It's helping me out alot. Sitting trying to get Filthy Rich. What a ridiculous achievement..

Gamerscore:
102,170 / 110,490
92.5%

Looking to Boost On:
GTA 4

Most Proud Of Completions:
Ninja Gaiden 2, Earthworm Jim, Devil May Cry 4, Street Fighter II HF, Metal Gear Revengeance & HD Collection, Infinite Undiscovery

"All must bow and grovel at my feet, for I represent power you cannot dream of"
If only the great and bountiful General M. Bison had quotes as munificent as himself.
Sir_Lumbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 02:08 PM   #837
King Sickness

Quick question. I entered Castle Prevant without knowing about the Capell to the Rescue achievement and went on through the castle doing my normal thing. Did I just miss out on the achievement? I found a cell key and used it to open a cell but inside was one of the evil soldiers? I thought the cels were for the allied soldiers..

Can I still get the achievement or do I have to get it on my next playthrough?
King Sickness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 03:22 PM   #838
Demon9Tom

Demon9Tom's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Sickness View Post
Quick question. I entered Castle Prevant without knowing about the Capell to the Rescue achievement and went on through the castle doing my normal thing. Did I just miss out on the achievement? I found a cell key and used it to open a cell but inside was one of the evil soldiers? I thought the cels were for the allied soldiers..

Can I still get the achievement or do I have to get it on my next playthrough?
Yes you've missed it, unless you have a save very early on in the castle you won't have enough time to get it.
Demon9Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 08:07 PM   #839
Korix

Send a message via AIM to Korix Send a message via MSN to Korix Send a message via Yahoo to Korix

Korix x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Gamerscore League Season 7 Winner   Gamerscore League Season 7 MVP   Donator - Level 5   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
The good thing about Castle Prevant is that it's only a couple hours into the game if you play on easy, so that one won't be as much trouble to grab on a new playthrough as many of the other missable achievements.

Korix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 07:21 PM   #840
FK xCarnage

FK xCarnage's Gamercard
There I have 49/50 achievements and 999/1000 gamerscore, only Ethereal Queen on Infinity Mode to go!.

Currently Working On:
-
Gears of War 3
- Skyrim
- Resonance of Fate
- Assassin's Creed III
- Crackdown
- Dawn of War II
FK xCarnage is offline   Reply With Quote