PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Simulation > Viva Pinata: Trouble In Paradise
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-02-2008, 03:57 AM   #61
TyrantJester

AgentOrange6384's Gamercard
Thanks to all you that are going above and beyond to help people out with this achievement, you are all awesome.

Thanks again, specifically, to ashwee1218. Very nice tigermisu, btw.
TyrantJester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 03:07 PM   #62
Simo13

simo13simo's Gamercard
pattty25 ive added you as a friend, so you know im interested in the achievement.

thanks for any and all help you can provide
Simo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 06:34 PM   #63
ashwee1218

ThePinkPandaXD's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun-Tracker View Post
It might be better to try and set up a system so that one individual can 'host' the pinata on a given day (eg Patty takes Mondays).
i think this is probably a pretty good idea because after this week, my life is dedicated 24/7 to getting my portfolio together and my site up and running with precious few days off. i think it's fridays and sundays i'll be home. i want to help people but with graduation so close i cant fall behind and i'm sure patty would like a break lol
Old 10-02-2008, 08:57 PM   #64
Earthbind

Earthbind's Gamercard
Hi. Like everybody else I'm looking for the Famous Piņata. I'm at gardenlevel 193 and still aiming for 196. By that hoping to get one sent to me from the developers. But if someone like Patty or Ashwee could send a Friend Request and invite me to their garden I'd be really grateful =) Meenwhile, going for 196!
Earthbind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:44 PM   #65
Earthbind

Earthbind's Gamercard
ashwee1218 helped me out almost instanly. Nice looking tiger there Once again, thank you man and good luck with the studies! Well, still aiming for 196. This game is so addictive
Earthbind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:58 PM   #66
Jimi84

If anybody is willing to help me get this I would really appreciate it. My gamertag is Jim84. I am almost always online from 6 to 10, but I show myself offline, so just send me a message or a FR.
Jimi84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 08:15 AM   #67
Reaper Uk

Reaper Uk's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thanks once again ashwee1218. Awsome stuff and i think it shows what a great comunity there is here that people are willing to help out with stuff like this
Old 10-03-2008, 12:59 PM   #68
Unclevinnie

SebVin's Gamercard
I'd like the famous pinata achievement as well.

I can come online at anytime.

Thanks in advance,

Gt: SebVin
Unclevinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:53 PM   #69
jab1981

A HUGE thanks to ashwee1218 and pattty25 for all their help! pattty25 helped me and ashwee1218 was there to help out my wife. We're so excited right now, thanks so much to people like this on XBox Live. It's really great to see the community band together, it's incredible to think of what these two have been doing for us! Thanks so much! We've both preferred your Gamertags, not that you need any help with your rep but just as what little we could do.
jab1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:49 PM   #70
TasteyMaggot

TastyMaggot's Gamercard
Hey all,

I'm also looking for the famous pinata achievement. Someone told me about patty, and I just sent her a request, but I didn't realize just how much time she was putting into this! If anyone else has a famous pinata they'd be willing to share with me, I'd rather not ask any more of patty.

My live name is TastyMaggot (no 'e' unlike my SN here), and I'm online pretty frequently.

Thanks a bunch!

Completed Retail: AC, AC2, Batman: AA, Bayonetta, Bionic Commando, Borderlands, Bully, CoD 2, Condemned, Crackdown 2, Dante's Inferno, Darksiders, Dead Rising, Dead Space, Fable II, Fallout 3, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, King Kong, Lego Batman, Lego Harry Potter, Lego Indiana Jones, Lego Star Wars (II & TCS), Lost: Via Domus, Mass Effect, MW2, Oblivion, PoP, RE5, Viva Pinata
TasteyMaggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 09:34 PM   #71
Park Diesel

park diesel's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Just thought I'd share this. I had sent patty a FR which she declined (and I understand, she has been doing this awhile), so I went looking on Xbox.com's forums. I found GT: Dj Dapper Don on the site with a famous pinata. This is who gave me the achievement. I see her name hosting a garden most of the time when I check. I just joined her garden, asked nicely about the famous pinata, and she unpacked it for me to get the achievement. Just thought another name on here might help some. Good luck.
Park Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:26 AM   #72
ScottyB

SBMixMasterMC's Gamercard
can anyone give me the famous achieve plz just add me and invite.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:37 AM   #73
Mythtakes

Mythtakes's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Just a heads up, I got sent a famous pinata today, send me a message over live letting us know what you want and I will invite you in. If I'm joinable, feel free to come in and let me know that you want the achievement.
Mythtakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:07 PM   #74
Azalai

I got a famous pinata. If anyone needs the achievement, message.
Azalai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:22 PM   #75
Park Diesel

park diesel's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Okay, I have a Famous Pinata sent to me by Rare. I hate to sound like a snob, but several people want this achievement so I have some guidelines.
1.) I will not respond to any posts on this site (nothing against the site, would just be too time consuming).
2.) If you want me to give you this achievement, you need to send a friend request to gamertag "Park Diesel", you also need to send a message with the request as I do NOT accept friend requests from people I don't know. Nothing fancy, just tell me what you want.
3.) Once you are on my friend's list, I can see when you are online. I will send you a game invite to my garden, leave you on restricted access, then unpack the pinata so you get the achievement.
4.) I will answer any questions about the game, even give you money or send you pinatas, but this garden will NOT be for playing the game. Once you have what you need, please leave the garden and delete me as a friend (unless we decide otherwise).
5.) Please be respectful. I have 1000/1000 in this game and I am just doing this to help other people out. If I am playing another game, please don't send a barrage of invites (must be my garden anyway) or messages, I will let you know when I am ready.
Again, sorry to be a snob, but I am trying to help you out, I am not getting anything out of this. Thank you.

GT- "Park Diesel"
Park Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:54 PM   #76
ScottyB

SBMixMasterMC's Gamercard
I saw patty hosting a session today joined and asked about the pinata she gladly got it out and i got the achievement very good of her to be honest. Thanks
Old 10-11-2008, 01:08 PM   #77
KippJuHH

KippJuHH's Gamercard

In one of the other threads (one that is closed now), Diehardwilliam said he is willing to help people out with the achievement. And so he did. Great guy, gave me 3 achievements and 'some' money. Too bad he deleted me just after I left his garden :P.

Quote:
-"What's the difference between Buddhists and The Taliban?''
-"Well, one group chills and the other one kills."
Do not click HERE !!!
KippJuHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 07:10 PM   #78
pattty25

patty0622's Gamercard
I have more info about the famous pinata achievement and how to get it easier, I have set new rules for more Info you can visit my site:

www.patty0622.com

Last edited by pattty25; 10-12-2008 at 10:43 PM.
pattty25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 02:12 PM   #79
kirstenkearney

Ok so Leafos just told me that one of my pinatas had become famous and that other pinatas where talking about it. It's still called Flutterscotch 2 though, no fancy name and I had it before it became famous. I wasn't sent it. It has a star next to it's name when you hover over it. I don't have the famous pinata achievement though.
kirstenkearney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 02:23 AM   #80
Hells Zargon

Send a message via MSN to Hells Zargon

Hells Zargon's Gamercard
Is this still going on? I've just picked up a copy of the game today and would love to get this out of the way.

It'd be nice to get one legit though, but the chances of that are miniscule.
Hells Zargon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:35 AM   #81
davie mac

Davie MacAttack's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstenkearney View Post
Ok so Leafos just told me that one of my pinatas had become famous and that other pinatas where talking about it. It's still called Flutterscotch 2 though, no fancy name and I had it before it became famous. I wasn't sent it. It has a star next to it's name when you hover over it. I don't have the famous pinata achievement though.
Yeah you can make a pinata famous in game but the only way you can get the famous pinata achievement is to get sent one from a member of the web site or get sent it by someone who owns a famous pinata.

I have to admit the achievement is not well named at all as the pinata you receive is not "famous" per se. The pinata is actually more of a special pinata than anything else. This achievement has caused so many problems just down to its poor naming than anything else.

Anyway you can make one of your own pinatas famous but it isn't one of the "famous pinatas" from the web site. It sounds stupid, and it is, but thats how it works.
davie mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 02:22 AM   #82
Dizer Rineheart

Dizer Rineheart's Gamercard
Hi guys. Just to let you know that I'm also helping people with this famous piņata achievement. Just tha same rules as with Park Diesel please (send friend request WITH a message that you are looking for the famous piņata achievement, enter garden with no permissions and delete after having achievement). See you around.
Dizer Rineheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 01:37 PM   #83
Mattism

Mattism's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hells Zargon View Post
Is this still going on? I've just picked up a copy of the game today and would love to get this out of the way.

It'd be nice to get one legit though, but the chances of that are miniscule.
I have not been playing this game for that long yet and I received a Famous Pinata from BigSheep of Rare on Tuesday morning. I just think if you post in the Xbox forums for Viva Pinata and participate there some he may send you a Famous Pinata.

I can help people out with this also since I have one now. Just send me a message and I will invite you to a garden so you can get it.
Mattism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 05:41 PM   #84
Hells Zargon

Send a message via MSN to Hells Zargon

Hells Zargon's Gamercard
It turned out I got lucky, I just happened to join a game while randomly searching through the online games list which had a famous Pinata in it. I was just looking around the garden and next thing I know the achievement pops up.
Hells Zargon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 01:11 PM   #85
Garese

Garese's Gamercard
Hello everyone,

I need some help too with the Famous Pinata achievement... can anyone send me one?

thanks, my GamerTag is Garese
Garese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 08:29 PM   #86
KostinKid

Im A ZomBay's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
The famous pinata is one of the last ones i need so please help GT: KostinKid

Are you a #menswear bro? If so click the box logo to check out the social group!

KostinKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 02:26 PM   #87
xReapeRx55

xReapeRx55's Gamercard
I just started playing this game not to long ago. All i need now is the famous pinata achievement. If anyone is willing to help my GT is my username.
xReapeRx55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 08:15 AM   #88
rayrockslots

Can anyone help me get this? I'll gladly send it on
rayrockslots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 07:14 PM   #89
flanny86

hi was jus wonderin if you are stil helpin wit this achievement??
flanny86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 08:11 AM   #90
Farnham

Farnhammer's Gamercard
i can help both of you send me a fr or msg gt is farnhammer
Retail 100% - Alan Wake, Assassin's Creed 2, Beowulf, Borderlands, Bully, COD3, COD4, COD: WAW, COD: MW2, Cars, Cars: Maternational, Civilization Revolution, Conan, Eragon, Fable 2, FNR 3, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Prey, Surf's Up, VP, VP: PA, VP: TIP, WWE Legends, WWE Smackdown 2010
Arcade 100% - A Kingdom For Keflings, Age Of Booty, Banjo-Kazooie, Castle Crashers, Comic Jumper, Crystal Defenders, Dash of Destruction, Dig Dug, New Rally-X, Rocket Riot, The Maw, Uno
25kG 15/07/09
50kG 23/10/10
Farnham is offline   Reply With Quote