PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Shrek the Third
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-13-2008, 02:42 PM   #1
Skitxo

Skitxo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
grimm diff... srsly....

I get caught between three people as sleeping beauty and they just take turns hitting me. cant jump, cant block, cant attack.... and then theres the grande finale fight. the cyclops plus knights and witches.... yea. real fair using Arthur..... sigh. easy 1000 once you get past grimm but grimm is unbalanced..... srsly what the F*&K...

EDIT: o thank god i beat it. i trned the game off. came back the next day a beat it with a fresh start and a cool head, and what do you know. i beat the finale stage on grimm w/o dying. lol. now that i'm not pissed off i have to say, easy 1000

1000's : Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed 2, Lego Indiana Jones, Lost: Via Domus, Avatar TBE, Kung Fu Panda, SHReK the THiRD, Open Season, Spiderman: FoF, TMNT, Oblivion(1250), CSI: Hard Evidence, DAH! Path Of The Furon,

200's : Live Draft Tracker, UNO, Galaga, Dash of Destruction, Battlefield 1943

Last edited by Skitxo; 09-14-2008 at 05:09 PM.
Skitxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 08:11 PM   #2
UNLV Alum

UNLV Alum's Gamercard
That's good to hear. I beat it on normal and am now trying to get up the desire to beat it on charming and grimm.

Perhaps after I 200 Puzzle Quest. That game is addicting.
UNLV Alum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 09:16 AM   #3
ankle_spawn

Katarr0's Gamercard
grimm diff sometimes is a pita, because of poor camera and controls, for instance when you are donkey, or when you are sleepin beauty...
this is one of the most frustrating 1000s i've done till now, thats for sure, even though its been quite fast, overall.

ankle_spawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 04:36 PM   #4
Hitchman

hitchman1's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 3   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
at least its not very difficult on grimm, and the story is very short.

RROD #1 - 12/06/06, RROD #2 - 04/20/07, RROD #3 - 09/18/07, RROD #4 - 05/19/08

E 74 #1 - 07/07/09

click >here< for my list of games that need a boosting or co-op partner
Hitchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 07:27 AM   #5
icer2312

icer2312's Gamercard
I hate getting hammered in by 3 enemies, but the cyclops is the worse.
icer2312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 06:10 AM   #6
qSasukep

chaos420666's Gamercard
try to run away from the 3 on 1 and hold b to make them sleep, then hit one and run away, and it should follow making it 1v1 but on most parts you can just run pst them with ezzzz
qSasukep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 11:37 PM   #7
DAck1244
Banned User

DAck124's Gamercard
Well, congratulations.
DAck1244 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 12:37 AM   #8
Banks

F3ARxBanKs's Gamercard
the best way i found to play grimm is just run. oofcourse i finished leisure suit larry and went to this not much of a step up
Banks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 01:11 AM   #9
aarong24

aarong24's Gamercard
Good way to beat the cyclops is to hold block most of the fight. After you block, hit with a strong attack, then block again.
aarong24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 04:43 PM   #10
ElvinLust

ElvinLust's Gamercard
Achievement is glitched

I have noticed a slight glitch in the Glorious Liege (Beat the game on Grimm Difficulty) achievement. It appears that you don't get credit for beating the game on Grimm if you do it on a save file where you have already beaten the game in another difficulty.

For example, I beat the game on normal difficulty. Bought the Grimm difficulty, switched to it and then played through the whole game as a level select from the very opening video (including the tutorial). When I got to the end and beat the game I did not get the achievement. I tried playing through a bunch of levels again. I always used the continue option after my initial level select, no dice. So I started an entirely new save, played the levels needed to buy Grimm (I think it was the first two or three) and then used level select to start from the opening video again on Grimm. After that playthrough (being my 4th complete playthrough) the achievement unlocked as soon as I threw Charming off the stage in the last level.

So I repeat, don't waste your time trying to get the Grimm difficulty achievement on a save file where you have already beaten the game. If anyone has a different experience (such as getting the achievement under the conditions I just stated don't work), feel free to post details on how you did it.
ElvinLust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 05:09 PM   #11
ElvinLust

ElvinLust's Gamercard
Also, with regard to getting surrounded by three people. I have found you just have to work extra hard to make sure you get into a position where you keep all the attackers on one side of you. It is very rare that you have more than 3 people attacking you at a time (unless you run through the game and then they all catch up to you). The flying gryffons and witches are some of the hardest to keep on one side of you, and of course projectiles suck too. Make sure you watch for jumping knights and pirates that like to put themselves on the other side of you with a jump. With those types, try to keep them in a group together, if one of them gets too far away, they will jump at you and then surround you on the other side.

In the last level, I actually found it very easy. If you keep moving around, and kill the witches first when they appear, then you can keep people on one side of you because they will line up behind you. I found the best place to be is to stop at the bottom of one of the staircases in front, after coming down the opposite staircase thus leading the enemies behind you to be standing in front as well. That way when you turn around to fight them they are all stuck in a single-file line as they can't get around each other or the staircase (and they are not smart enough to flank you from the stage). Made the cyclops a cinch since Artie's sword attacks are the fastest and his shield blocks are the strongest. I just took out the two knights and the cyclops one by one, they just waited in line behind each other waiting for their doom.

I was surprised how easy this level was, even on Grimm difficulty. Fighting the cyclops in the prison with Sleeping Beauty was probably the hardest for me.
ElvinLust is offline   Reply With Quote