Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Too Human
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-24-2008, 05:29 PM   #61
Andrew x360a
Guide Team

Andrew x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Guide Team   Staff Club - DEG23   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Subscriber - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dstrukt View Post
At the low 40s, if you go through the World Tree you should find a few Seeker weapons. These are melee weapons with 4 open slots that can also be used to supplement your ballistic abilities.
Are you saying the runes in whatever melee weapon that I have equipped can impact my ballistic weapon? That would be amazing news. I've been assuming that it wouldn't. Please tell me I've been wrong.
Old 09-24-2008, 05:45 PM   #62
Dstrukt

xI Dstrukt Ix's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrthnine View Post
Are you saying the runes in whatever melee weapon that I have equipped can impact my ballistic weapon? That would be amazing news. I've been assuming that it wouldn't. Please tell me I've been wrong.
Yes they will impact your ballistic weapon. For example, if you place a slug damage rune into your weapon, it will effect your ballistic damage.

Dstrukt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:46 PM   #63
Mortiferus

Moe Szyslak 74's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrthnine View Post
hi,

you are wrong all items you have equipped are giving you the effect of the runes inserted, so you can use a weapon as a stats carrier if you want.
Old 09-25-2008, 05:52 AM   #64
Smithaveli

Ahh, I see.. I was assuming the Altruist pieces were human only, because that's the only class I've ever found them on.. and thats the only class I've gotten to multiple times.. sooo yeah.

Sorry

From what I've experienced thus far.. Human commandos are easier to level, and are still quite powerful at 50..Cybernetic Commando is hard to level.. I've followed the skill tree, but without my ability to customize with maxing out dmg and rate of fire and ammo and all of that, I'm stuck with "presets", thus making it harder. I have died much more often leveling the cybernetic than my entire human commandos lifespan (roughly 40 hours)

So, im honestly hoping that thought he trials are harder the level 50 version of my cyber commando will be virtually unstoppable. Seeing as my human commando dies rarely, I hope this cyber build never dies once I'm done maxing it.
Smithaveli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:43 AM   #65
Dstrukt

I can attest to this version not dying at all when maxed out. Enemies die too damn fast. Although I didn't die very much at all after respeccing to the left side back in my early 30s. Do make sure to keep 3-4 armor runes and at least +20-30% worth of health runes on your equipment at all times for survivability's sake.

Old 09-25-2008, 04:47 PM   #66
Potato Bus

Potato Bus's Gamercard
Thank you for this guide, Dstrukt, I have been finding this build very useful, but I do have a question about your elite cannon: because it is from a cyberzerk elite set, do I need to play as a cyberzerk to attain it? Also, am I able to buy it in the Aesir weapon shop, or is it a loot only weapon?
Potato Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 10:41 PM   #67
Dstrukt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato Bus View Post
Thank you for this guide, Dstrukt, I have been finding this build very useful, but I do have a question about your elite cannon: because it is from a cyberzerk elite set, do I need to play as a cyberzerk to attain it? Also, am I able to buy it in the Aesir weapon shop, or is it a loot only weapon?
No you don't need to be a cyberzerk to obtain it. It can be bought from the store.

Old 09-26-2008, 01:10 PM   #68
Rza2002

IxI BRADY IxI's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
just out of interest Dstrukt do you fancy playing co-op sometime? i've got a plasma rifle cyber commando with 33k kills and 10 deaths, if your guy is half as good as you make him out to be it should make completing levels & farming epics simple
Old 10-05-2008, 08:16 AM   #69
BullZeye

AR BullZeye's Gamercard
I got my 360 back(maybe you remember me posting a page ago and about 3 weeks) so Dstrukt do you still have time to help me out on those unstoppable Achievements(I only need 2)?
I already sent you a message on Live but maybe you didn't know what that was about?(I have a level 50 Defender by now)
Old 10-05-2008, 02:44 PM   #70
Dstrukt

Hey BullZeye,

Sorry I haven't responded. I've got a boatload of work from uni that needs to get done this upcoming week so I haven't been on my 360 much. I can help you out next weekend if that is good for you.

Old 10-05-2008, 07:54 PM   #71
BullZeye

AR BullZeye's Gamercard
Sure,no Problem,looking forward to it.
Old 10-06-2008, 10:03 PM   #72
Tamberlaine

tamberlaine's Gamercard
Just wanted to express my appreciation for your guide, the slug commando is a lot of fun. Just hit level 50 and impatiently waiting for Tyr to get my red cannon in stock.
Do have one thing that still bugs me, and was curious if you have any suggestions. When I go into the big rooms in World Serpent, there is a troll about 100 yards away, and a group of dark elves rushing me from much closer. I pull the trigger and Baldur immediately targets the troll, instead of the elves. Once locked onto the troll, no amount of right stick movement will make him release that lock. I have to stop shooting and give it a second to unlock from the troll, meanwhile the dark elves are all over me. Repeated ruiners generally save me, but was wondering if there is a better way you have found to make Baldur not target the troll in the first place. Thanks again for this guide.
Tamberlaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:44 PM   #73
BullZeye

AR BullZeye's Gamercard
Um,yeah,my console broke again,not a week after I got it back!Great,so,sorry this won't work again.Let's see if they can repair it this time...
Old 10-07-2008, 06:14 PM   #74
pancho vi11ia
Banned User

Jorge Villia's Gamercard
This guide really helped me get the unstoppable achievements. I just wanted to say thanks for all the time you spent because without it I may not have been successful!!!
pancho vi11ia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:04 PM   #75
SamuraiLink

SamuraiLink's Gamercard
Dstrukt,

Just wanted to thank you for all the hard work on this guide. I'm currently working on trying it out. I wanted to know about melee weapons though. Early on in the build, Ice Forest to be exact, I'm encountering enemies that are resistant to slug fire damage. So even with my battle cry enabled, the slugs aren't killing them fast enough to gain back my ruiner meter. Is there any weapon in particular that works best for when you do have to melee, or just stick to any weapon that will boost your ballistic stats?
Also, I wouldn't mind a demo when you get some spare time. I think it would be a kick to see your build in action. Send me a message on over Live sometime.

GT= SamuraiLink
Old 10-12-2008, 05:14 PM   #76
Ragator

Ragator's Gamercard
Hey once again thanks for making this guide if possible could i get a demo because my guy has altruist amour and socted with the proper runes but i am not able to destroy the bosses like your guide says

GT:Ragator
Ragator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 08:43 PM   #77
BullZeye

AR BullZeye's Gamercard
Well,now they send me a new console,so I hope it will last some time.
You still up for some Too Human Unstoppable coop tries,Dstrukt?
If not,I understand.
Old 10-19-2008, 08:12 PM   #78
R1GG3DxF1NG3R

Awesome build man. Had trouble in IF, but cruising through the rest. Thanks a bunch!
R1GG3DxF1NG3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:12 PM   #79
pinmonkae

pmg2008's Gamercard
This build sounds awesome!

I'll definitely be giving it a try - my level 50 cyberzerker can't seem to stay alive for more than a minute in most areas! Thanks for sharing and taking the time to help others.

I'll let you know how I eventually get on and if it makes the "unstoppables" more than a very distant dream (as they currently seem) then you are the greatest in my book.

Last edited by pinmonkae; 10-20-2008 at 03:17 PM.
pinmonkae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 10:34 AM   #80
toxictaz
Banned User

TOXIC TAZ's Gamercard
does anyone know if the cannon still exists or did they remove it? ive been in the shop about 200-300 times with my commando. i only find the 300+ damage ones and elite rifles. plus ive never seen the fire rate increase rune either.

is there a suit just for commando? i check stores. i see aesir armor but not specifide for class.

if i turn salvage white on. does that get rid of runes and charms also? cause all i need is the good stuff and be able to still get stuff to build charms. my commando gets owned on polarity and rockets still. so im camping shops because i have 4mil i havent spent from the begining. so i could build a beast. do you have to complete charms for them to work?

thx

Last edited by toxictaz; 03-25-2009 at 07:08 PM.
toxictaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 01:35 AM   #81
FlipSwitch

ZERO7896's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
@ toxictaz:

1) Yes, the cannon will definitely still exist. Im afraid that perseverance will be your ally here. The same is true for the rune.

2) There is no class specific Aesir armour. The only variation you will see is the name and rune pre-socketed in them. For example, Aesir Greaves of the One will have an elite 20% dodge rune and three empty slots, whereas Aesir greaves of the Vanquishing Clash will contain an elite 25% Battle Cry Efficiency rune and have three empty slots.
NOTE: There are, however, two different sets for each alignment - a human set and a cyber set.

3) No, auto-salvage only affects the weapons and armour sections of your inventory, so your charms and runes will not be salvaged by it. However, it is important to know that weapons and armour in blueprint form are still subject to the effects of auto-salvage, and as a result i reccomend setting your auto-salvage to no higher than purple at any time, due to the value of aesir armour and other such pieces that make them worth checking out out before discarding them.

EDIT: Just been playing around with my mandos spec, and found a use for those extra 7 points that further increase your offensive prowess.

The idea is to put 6 of the points into Spreader of Ruin and then put the final point into Submunition Distributor. This means that all your effects have more chance to proc - chance to root target, chance to ricochet shots (from metalstorm impeller, if you have one) and the chance to penetrate the target. This in turn means more enemies will be knocked down and so both your offensive capabilities improve (because of the damage your shots do) and also your survivability increases, because more enemies are being knocked down even less will reach you and hit you, making targetting the ones near you that much easier.

Although, to be truly effective it does requires a little +skills, either all or just the cybernetic skill tree. Hell could even work with just a couple of specific mastery runes in Submunition Distributor. This is because without +skills you only have one point in submunitions, and tbh imo a 2.5% bonus is hardly worth the 7 points that could be placed elsewhere.

Oh, and lets not forget the 6 (+4) points in spreader of ruin. With the amount of combo level generated by Smoothbore, your commando should be no stranger to ruiners, and more range = more devastation, and more devastation is always good.

This spec is tried and tested. And tasty

HA! I finally found a problem with this near perfect spec, after days of searching. My pessimism was tested to it limit, but i succeeded. Everything dies so damn fast, all the randoms that join your game get annoyed and leave ^^ Oh wait... no, im still looking for a problem all i found is another tasty side effect >.<

Last edited by FlipSwitch; 04-14-2009 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Added in a new spec variant suggestion
FlipSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 10:50 PM   #82
OnE ShOt LeFt 1

Mind showing it in picture form, i am too lazy too read and it makes me feel stupid reading a long list anyway.
OnE ShOt LeFt 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 01:05 AM   #83
FlipSwitch

ZERO7896's Gamercard

Guess I could, buit that takes effrot. Note when you look at this, it took a whole two minutes of my time.

Old 06-24-2009, 12:46 AM   #84
BigEasy

B1g Ez's Gamercard

How is this build for killing mobs of enemies?

I'm currently Plasma Rifle. I enjoy it, so just wondering.

100% CoD: Classic, 2,3,4,5,6,7,8

100% Halo 3, 3:ODST, Halo Wars, Reach
BigEasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 04:55 PM   #85
FlipSwitch

ZERO7896's Gamercard

Ironically, I found it faster than a Plasmando build. Even though plasma sports splash damage, slug overall damage output is higher, at least at endgame level. Slug also nails bosses much faster than plasma, perhaps with the exception of Everlasting Hate, I found him to be a little weak to Plasma damage... or it may have been Laser, long time ago.

This build kicks ass simply because nothing gets close to you and even when it does it's met by a whole new world of ruiner hurt. You dont get that from the Right path.

My Cybernetic Commando follows this build, but my human counterpart is a Right path. Obviously, considering I wrote the guide on Human Right paths.Would be a little stupid to write a guide and then use a compeltely different one.

Last edited by FlipSwitch; 06-25-2009 at 11:46 AM.
FlipSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 05:05 PM   #86
Cohh

Cohh's Gamercard
Flip, could you link us your guides? I tried to find it through your recent posts but they're too many

I'm using this guide right now for a Cybermando, but I was thinking of making a Human one (I miss my level 5 combo level!).
Cohh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 05:26 PM   #87
FlipSwitch

ZERO7896's Gamercard

Sure, it's on the first page anyways.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=140711

There you have it, a human version. Oh and people, this is only an alternative. I make no claims of it being superior to Dstrukts Cybernetic build, nor of it being inferior. Trust in that they are different, and it all depends on how you use it.
Old 06-24-2009, 05:33 PM   #88
Cohh

Cohh's Gamercard
Great! Thank you. That will most likely be my next character.
Cohh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 06:18 PM   #89
FlipSwitch

ZERO7896's Gamercard

*nods, curtly*
Old 06-25-2009, 10:12 AM   #90
BigEasy

B1g Ez's Gamercard

Ah ok thanks for clearing up the Plasma Slug confusion.

100% CoD: Classic, 2,3,4,5,6,7,8

100% Halo 3, 3:ODST, Halo Wars, Reach
BigEasy is offline   Reply With Quote