PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Off Topic > Member Profiles
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-10-2006, 07:17 PM   #1
Hawformel06910

Send a message via AIM to Hawformel06910 Send a message via MSN to Hawformel06910

ll HAWFORMEL ll's Gamercard
Question Hey I'm new. So what is there to do with this site?

Yeah well I am new to this site. My gamertag is Hawformel06910 and FSI Ballistic. My main one is Hawformel06910. Could some one explain to me what this site is all about? It all looks put together well and stuff, but yeah glad to join the site.
Hawformel06910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 07:26 PM   #2
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Mostly talking about achievements and games in general. Its a good place to ask questions if you get stuck. Its really cool because it is also good as a game review site. Welcome to the site!
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 07:31 PM   #3
L3giOn

I L3giOn I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Gears of War Annex Challenge Runners Up   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   Submit - Bronze   Street Fighter 2 Runner-up   Donator - Level 1   UNO - Gold
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
We have a lot of stuff here man. The Gamerscore league, Leaderboards, Rivalries, Tournaments, 1000 and 200 clubs, Off topic discussions, potential Red Room access, great staff, great evergrowing community, and more. Stick around and get involved man!
Old 09-18-2006, 04:24 PM   #4
Senshi KZ

Send a message via AIM to Senshi KZ Send a message via MSN to Senshi KZ

Senshi kz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Welcome to the site! You can seriously find out just about anything you need to know around here! Enjoy the site and stick around.

Senshi KZ is offline   Reply With Quote