PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Bomberman: Act Zero
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2006, 09:13 PM   #1
Hawformel06910
 
Hawformel06910's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Overland Park, Kansas
Posts: 72
Send a message via AIM to Hawformel06910 Send a message via MSN to Hawformel06910

ll HAWFORMEL ll's Gamercard
Exclamation New secret achievements found for Bomberman Act Zero

Survival Time 200 - You have cleared Single Battle mode within 200 minutes.

Survival Time 150 - You have cleared Single Battle mode within 150 minutes.

Survival Time 100 - You have cleared Single Battle mode within 100 minutes
You have cleared Single Battle mode within 100 minutes.

Clear Round 30! - You have cleared 30 screens in Single Battle mode.

Clear Round 40! - You have cleared 40 screens in Single Battle mode.

Clear Round 50! - You have cleared 50 screens in Single Battle mode.

Clear Round 60! - You have cleared 60 screens in Single Battle mode.

Clear Round 70! - You have cleared 70 screens in Single Battle mode.

Clear Round 80! - You have cleared 80 screens in Single Battle mode.

Clear Round 90! - You have cleared 90 screens in Single Battle mode.

You reached the Land of Despair - Single Battle mode is all clear! Get back to the surface!

Room Master 100 - You have created rooms and fought 100 battles.

I have no clue how to send in the pictures. Can someone explain it to me please?
Hawformel06910 is offline  
Old 09-11-2006, 09:14 PM   #2
Krazie
 
Krazie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,219
Send a message via AIM to Krazie

Krazie x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Referrals - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   5,000 Posts   Gamerscore League Season 4 Winner   Bright Idea   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   Word of Mouth   Poker Tournament 2nd Place   Football Manager 2006 Tournament Runner-Up   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawformel06910 View Post
Survival Time 200 - You have cleared Single Battle mode within 200 minutes.

Survival Time 150 - You have cleared Single Battle mode within 150 minutes.

Survival Time 100 - You have cleared Single Battle mode within 100 minutes
You have cleared Single Battle mode within 100 minutes.

Clear Round 30! - You have cleared 30 screens in Single Battle mode.

Clear Round 40! - You have cleared 40 screens in Single Battle mode.

Clear Round 50! - You have cleared 50 screens in Single Battle mode.

Clear Round 60! - You have cleared 60 screens in Single Battle mode.

Clear Round 70! - You have cleared 70 screens in Single Battle mode.

Clear Round 80! - You have cleared 80 screens in Single Battle mode.

Clear Round 90! - You have cleared 90 screens in Single Battle mode.

You reached the Land of Despair - Single Battle mode is all clear! Get back to the surface!

Room Master 100 - You have created rooms and fought 100 battles.

I have no clue how to send in the pictures. Can someone explain it to me please?
Looking at your gamer profile, you dont have the game.. Where exactly did you find the info?
Krazie is offline  
Old 09-12-2006, 12:08 AM   #3
KilluhKam
Banned User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,138

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKrazie1 View Post
Looking at your gamer profile, you dont have the game.. Where exactly did you find the info?
probably from a site like cheatcc.com or gamefaq's, Gamefly gets there info from gamefaq's and they have those achievements on there site
KilluhKam is offline  
Old 09-12-2006, 02:04 AM   #4
Hawformel06910
 
Hawformel06910's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Overland Park, Kansas
Posts: 72
Send a message via AIM to Hawformel06910 Send a message via MSN to Hawformel06910

ll HAWFORMEL ll's Gamercard
I don't remember where i got it from, but it was on one of the websites. Not any of the ones you guys said. Am I not supposed to do that or what?
Hawformel06910 is offline  
Old 09-12-2006, 04:59 AM   #5
Krazie
 
Krazie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,219
Send a message via AIM to Krazie

Krazie x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Referrals - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   5,000 Posts   Gamerscore League Season 4 Winner   Bright Idea   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   Word of Mouth   Poker Tournament 2nd Place   Football Manager 2006 Tournament Runner-Up   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawformel06910 View Post
I don't remember where i got it from, but it was on one of the websites. Not any of the ones you guys said. Am I not supposed to do that or what?
Not really, especially if it was from a specific website.. We usually only get pictures from other people's gamercards, and whoever submits the secret achievements are usually the people that got them (they are hidden from everyone else)
Krazie is offline  
Old 09-12-2006, 11:55 PM   #6
Hawformel06910
 
Hawformel06910's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Overland Park, Kansas
Posts: 72
Send a message via AIM to Hawformel06910 Send a message via MSN to Hawformel06910

ll HAWFORMEL ll's Gamercard
oh ok my bad I willbe sure not to do it again.
Hawformel06910 is offline  
Old 09-13-2006, 10:06 PM   #7
Crazy Cabbie
 
Crazy Cabbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 241

Crazy Cabbie's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
secret achievement-SPECIAL 2:you have played with both male and female frames 5g
__________________


Drive Fast and Aim for the Crosswalks
*** POINTS OF FANTASY***
Crazy Cabbie is offline  
Old 09-23-2006, 06:19 AM   #8
salazaar99
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 78

salazaar99's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Here are two more Secret Achievements. They cost me almost my entire rep, as I used both of my 360's to boost. When other people came into the room I booted them. I'm down to only half a star now. If anyone feels generous enough to give me some positive feedback, I'd appreciate it.



__________________
salazaar99 is offline  
Old 09-29-2006, 05:37 PM   #9
ExOtIc FaNtAsY
 
ExOtIc FaNtAsY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Missouri
Posts: 284
Send a message via AIM to ExOtIc FaNtAsY Send a message via MSN to ExOtIc FaNtAsY Send a message via Yahoo to ExOtIc FaNtAsY

ExOtIc FaNtAsY's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Submit - Silver   Poker Final Table   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
salazaar99....u deserve to have bad feedback...ur a cheating ass game saver...its sad that you cant beat games on your own and you have to use other peoples saves...it would be different if you were really stuck on a hard level and u were able to get a save that gets you past that hard part on then u play the rest urself, but no, you and other people just are nubs and cant handle the hard games....if i cant do something thats beyond my skill level, i just dont get the achievement (ex. tony hawk, amped, RR6, etc.)..But you cant handle having a game that isnt 1000 on ur card.....u might as well use game saves on all ur games not just the hard ones....if your gonna cheat you might as well go all out....U NUB



P.S. This isnt just towards him but I'm just gettin a little TO'd and I needed to rant about this to get it off my chest...now I'm gonna go back to being my humble self and have fun again...peace
__________________
www.myspace.com/bcexotic

Last edited by ExOtIc FaNtAsY; 09-29-2006 at 05:46 PM.
ExOtIc FaNtAsY is offline  
Old 12-06-2006, 03:00 PM   #10
graemelunn
 
graemelunn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Leeds, UK
Posts: 1,125

kotor legend's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Score League First Place, Season 3   Gamer Score League, MVP, Season 3   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Gamer Score League First Place, Season 2   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Wow EF, gr8 rant, though I do see your point. I hate gamesavers at the use of these saves completely undermine what the points are all about. Sure, some of us get together to boosts some of the more (SOMETIMES) impossible online achievements but at least this lets you communicate with and build friendships with others whom share your interests - surely thats what GS is all about really.
Great gamescore by the way ef.
All the best.
__________________
graemelunn is offline  
Old 05-06-2007, 10:17 PM   #11
pizzleonfire
 
pizzleonfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 91
Send a message via MSN to pizzleonfire

o Pizzle o's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExOtIc FaNtAsY View Post
salazaar99....u deserve to have bad feedback...ur a cheating ass game saver...its sad that you cant beat games on your own and you have to use other peoples saves...it would be different if you were really stuck on a hard level and u were able to get a save that gets you past that hard part on then u play the rest urself, but no, you and other people just are nubs and cant handle the hard games....if i cant do something thats beyond my skill level, i just dont get the achievement (ex. tony hawk, amped, RR6, etc.)..But you cant handle having a game that isnt 1000 on ur card.....u might as well use game saves on all ur games not just the hard ones....if your gonna cheat you might as well go all out....U NUB



P.S. This isnt just towards him but I'm just gettin a little TO'd and I needed to rant about this to get it off my chest...now I'm gonna go back to being my humble self and have fun again...peace
Sorry if I don't take that post seriously, this is coming from someone who has played every sports game, poker game and kids games to help get to 73,000 something? You seem to only have 1000 on some of the easiest games out there. I'll give you credit for Geometry Wars and for somehow having Blue Dragon. All I'm saying is if you wanna bitch to someone about boosting or cheating to get achievements don't have Cars, Open Season or Bionical Heroes all in the same profile. Getting games with easy achievement points (solely for the purpose of more points) is just as bad.

I know a lot of people do this, but it's not for me. If I have no intention of playing a game, I'm not gonna get it for achievements.
__________________
Boosting in any game that I don't have 1000 for send an F/R if you wanna boost.
GT: o Pizzle o

Last edited by pizzleonfire; 05-06-2007 at 10:19 PM.
pizzleonfire is offline  
Old 05-07-2007, 01:04 AM   #12
ac2565
Banned User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,601

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzleonfire View Post
Sorry if I don't take that post seriously, this is coming from someone who has played every sports game, poker game and kids games to help get to 73,000 something? You seem to only have 1000 on some of the easiest games out there. I'll give you credit for Geometry Wars and for somehow having Blue Dragon. All I'm saying is if you wanna bitch to someone about boosting or cheating to get achievements don't have Cars, Open Season or Bionical Heroes all in the same profile. Getting games with easy achievement points (solely for the purpose of more points) is just as bad.

I know a lot of people do this, but it's not for me. If I have no intention of playing a game, I'm not gonna get it for achievements.
"If I have no intention of playing a game, I'm not gonna get it for achievements." Complete bullshit. You are telling me that you played King Kong, NBA 2K6 just for fun?
And you clearly don't understand the reason he is insulting Salazaar69. At least he actually played the game. It took 7+ hours to finish Open Season while someone like Salazaar can just load it up and get 1000 points in a second. You clearly don't understand the difference between Gamerscore Whore (Exotic Fantasy) and a GameSaver (Salzaar)
ac2565 is offline  
Old 05-07-2007, 01:09 AM   #13
Webb
Ninja Editor
 
Webb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Rockaville
Posts: 14,870

Webb x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Referrals - Gold   PAX Meet 2010   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff - Administrator   10,000 posts   Submit - Gold   Bright Idea   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Holy shit pizzle... You resurrect an old thread to be an ass? Not acceptable round here. Keep your opinions on other members to yourself!!
__________________


Marge: Have you noticed any change in Bart
Homer: New glasses?
Marge: Noooo... He looks like something maybe disturbing him
Homer: Probably misses his old glasses
Marge: We could get more involved in Bart's activities, but then I'd be afraid of smothering him
Homer: Yeah, and then we'd get the chair.
Marge: That's not what I meant!
Homer: It was Marge, admit it.
Webb is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:27 PM.