PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Tales of Vesperia
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-16-2008, 01:17 AM   #1
Gamer137

Gamer137's Gamercard
End Game Clarifications. Spoilers.

I just ended the game a few hours ago; however, I am unsatisfied and need some help. I have hearded about content in the game that I have not played or heard of in-game, such as a bonus island. Plus their is an entire second half of the tower that I cant advance in because I get stuck at a 2D puzzle room. Plus I have no lv4 ring to get a giga monster, etc, etc.

Now I did not expect Duke to be the final boss, at all. I thought he was just a side mission, and after that, all the extras would happen and the story would continue. Turns out I was wrong. My request is, can anyone clarify the end-game content, or near end-game content?

P.S. The ending sucked for me because I expected more to happen. The reason I expected more to happen was because I read "spoiless" things about the game, such as the end-game content. My suggestion to those who dont follow this, dont read ANYTHING about a game untill you beat it, even if it does not spoil it story-wise. It will make the ending more satisfying. If I did not read about the extra content, I would have been more happy. Instead I was confused, and it toke an hour for the ending to sink in.
Gamer137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 01:44 AM   #2
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Send a message via MSN to The Pants Party

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Well the island should be available for you in the NW of the map. Check the link at the top of the achievement guide for a walkthrough of tons of side-quests, as well as how to get the SR levels to 4 and 5. There appears to be quite a few things you never did but that side-quest walkthrough should point you in the right direction.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech
The real question is: where was your penis?
The Pants Party is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:16 AM   #3
FoxTenson

Send a message via AIM to FoxTenson Send a message via Skype™ to FoxTenson

Fox Tenson's Gamercard
A lot of people complain about the ending, but a lot of them probably didn't notice that the pictures during the credits actually continue the ending without a cutscene. It shows the progress of the characters and the world itself after the loss of blastia and is rather interesting(seeing Repede beating Raven at chess is pretty funny). It also seems to be opening up for a possible sequel, which I wouldn't complain about one bit. I also suggest to open all the remaining skits in the grade shop as they are easy to miss at times, and really add depth to the characters and story and help clarify quite a few things.

Kitsune love video games, nothing wrong with that one bit! Have trouble with a game? Just ask for some vulpine luck and intuition to guide your way!
FoxTenson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 06:15 AM   #4
hestar

Hestar69's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxTenson View Post
A lot of people complain about the ending, but a lot of them probably didn't notice that the pictures during the credits actually continue the ending without a cutscene. It shows the progress of the characters and the world itself after the loss of blastia and is rather interesting(seeing Repede beating Raven at chess is pretty funny). It also seems to be opening up for a possible sequel, which I wouldn't complain about one bit. I also suggest to open all the remaining skits in the grade shop as they are easy to miss at times, and really add depth to the characters and story and help clarify quite a few things.

I hope they make a part 2 that would be awesome!!!..thanks for the explanation of the ending I never watch credits and missed those pics (but I knew from ff games always wait for the ending )..

hestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 07:40 AM   #5
joshuazero29

Send a message via MSN to joshuazero29

joshuazero29's Gamercard
i think they left it open for a sequel later. felt like symphonia's ending to me. good but you just had a feeling it wasn't over....
100% retail: Assassin's Creed, Blue Dragon, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warefare, Call of Duty 6: Modern Warefare 2, College Hoops 2k6, Eternal Sonata, Halo 3 (1750), The Last Remnant, Lost Odyssey (1100), Madden NFL 06, Resident Evil 5, Superman Returns and Tales of Vesperia.

R.I.P. xbox #1. Nov '07 - Jan '10
joshuazero29 is offline   Reply With Quote