PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-12-2009, 06:56 PM   #241
sLaW

Send a message via AIM to sLaW Send a message via MSN to sLaW

Xx sLaVV's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthVadersDoom View Post
OMG!!! Need help. The STUPID last room in the Death Star mission!!!
1) If my TV gives me another tour of the Death Star facility I am going to shred it with my bare hands. Is there NO way to skip the in game cinematics?
This made me lol. Darth Vader is way easier on the hardest difficulty. Beating the other guy just on apprentice took me like 4 tries.

1 0 0 % c o m p l e t i o n
-assassin's creed
-bioshock
-call of duty 2

-call of duty 4: mw
-call of duty: mw 2
-call of duty: waw
-forza motorsport 2
-guitar hero: aerosmith
-madden nfl 06
-nba ballers: chosen one
-wwe: smackdown vs. raw 2009
-resident evil 5
-star wars: the force unleashed
-x-men: the official game

sLaW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 08:39 PM   #242
jman3768

J Man 3768's Gamercard
Easiest Way To Kill Vader (dark side choice) Sith Master!!!!!!!!

OK as soon as the battle starts dash away because Vader will immediately saber attack. Now attack him with force push bursts (B) until one connects. You will know you hit him because he staggers a little.

Now dash up to him while he's stunned and use an XXB or even an XXXB combo. A successful combo will knock him to the floor

Finally, stab him in he chest by tapping X once while next to his grounded body.

You should be done in 3 minutes or less!!!!!!!
Currently trying to 100% You're in the Movies
jman3768 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 10:11 PM   #243
Hollywood!

doowylloH's Gamercard
For the bull rancor... it's much quicker to dash-dodge his charges, and then hit him with an XXYY combo right after.

Dash to the other side of the little arena, rinse and repeat.

Sure, Maris cheaps out on you while you're doing this, but the rancor usually runs her over while she's trying to get over to you.

Sometimes, she won't get hit, but you can afford to take a couple hits in this fight.

I went thru (on lord) and didn't get a scratch. XXYY does a good chunk of damage.
Hollywood! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 10:40 PM   #244
Devilconsumer

Send a message via MSN to Devilconsumer Send a message via Skype™ to Devilconsumer

Faysal Sangha's Gamercard
Quote:
Force Lightning doesn't work against these guys
On the bull rancors to quote on the first page.

Author it's easy to hold it as a wise time if your really skillful but i suggest force lightening saber throw or forve repluse to get marris brood of your back.

I done it in sith master and it's very possible to drain his health if you use it in the air only but i do agree on you if NEVER to use force lightning if your on the ground because for the bull rancor it has different various patterns and it's not that hard to kill.
Devilconsumer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 05:56 AM   #245
DarthVadersDoom

Thanks everyone!
My game scratched a while after I posted my previous posts(maybe I shouldn't have played drums with my xbox) but like 2 months later (now) I borrowed it from a friend and finished in like an hour. Emperor way easier. Just block as said by Jedi Jawa. Don't even need to attack! It took me 10 minutes to die with DV and 2 minutes to win with emp.
The guards were harder than him but I am always like that. At first I play well and then I start losing and getting angry so then I stop playing for a while and when i try again I win. Thanks 4 help. GREAT GUIDE, sincerely. todles
DarthVadersDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 09:59 PM   #246
Anti Wigger

Anti Wigger's Gamercard
Kazdan Paradus is way easier than you're making him out to be. Here, lightning him, force grip him, throw him against something. That's it. That's all I did, for ALL difficulties. the junk titan is super easy. His are different than the earlier ones, so if you do xxyy. the titan literally cannot move. Since i learned that, they've never hit me. But it only works with his, earlier ones are immune for some reason. Another useful strategy is to throw paradus off the side. Then when he jumps down, your force should be recharged, and you can shock and pick up again. Just keep doing that and he'll usually take damage from richotcheing off crap. Maris Brood on master however is a total pain. Can't block her freakin saber throw, and it takes like 1/8 each time.
Old 10-23-2009, 06:32 PM   #247
talemyn

talemyn's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood! View Post
For the bull rancor... it's much quicker to dash-dodge his charges, and then hit him with an XXYY combo right after.

Dash to the other side of the little arena, rinse and repeat.

Sure, Maris cheaps out on you while you're doing this, but the rancor usually runs her over while she's trying to get over to you.

Sometimes, she won't get hit, but you can afford to take a couple hits in this fight.

I went thru (on lord) and didn't get a scratch. XXYY does a good chunk of damage.
Just want to affirm this approach . . . I just did thie last night on Sith Master and after I dashed out of the bull rancor's way, I'd turn around, single jump and land as many X's as I could before returning to the ground. Then I'd dash off the other direction as soon as I hit dirt (sometime before landing . . . particularly if Maris showed up) and draw him into another rush.

The mad hacking did more damage than the saber throw and was faster. Also, you ended up closer to him, so you don't have to wait as long to get him to charge you again.

Best part was luring Maris into his path when she would chase me. :lol:

I died a handful of times (whatchya gonna do . . . it's Sith Master ), but never because of the rancor . . . it was always cheap shots from Maris. That being said, if you can see her saber throw, and can turn to face her in time, you can block it.
Old 10-26-2009, 04:06 AM   #248
0xMarkkx0

xTNTx 0xMarkkx0's Gamercard
Haha i was fighting Dath Mall and he did a 8-piece combo on me and the i pick him up and chucked him over the side. Man im lucky Ha...

Completed 100%: Hitman Blod Money, Fight Night Round 3, The Bourne Conspiracy, Fantastic 4, Iron Man, King Kong, Assassin's Creed, Lost: Via Domus.

Working On: Tomb Raider: Underworld (1000/1250) Grand Theft Auto 4 (935/1250) Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising (900/1000) Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (595/1345) Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End (850/1000)

Soon To Be Getting: BioShock (1000)
Grand Theft Auto: Episode Of Liberty City (500)
Assassin's Creed 2 (1000) Modern Warfare 2 (1000)
Tomb Raider: Underworld DLC (250)
0xMarkkx0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 12:44 AM   #249
ChipmunksRus

SquirrelPenguin's Gamercard
Cool Little B*tch Kazdan

Okay, so I just beat this guy on sith master!!!! What I did was the force lightning then grab him now make him hit the ceiling and then throw him off the edge. Then when he jumps back down he will make that big ripple. As soon as he takes his first couple steps after jumping down, repeat the force lightning, grab, etc. It's worth noting if you hit him when he first jumps down and hasn't taken a step yet, your lightning will do NOTHING. When a junk titan comes, force lightning it when it is being assembled and then wait for it to recharge so you can repeat. When the titan slams his huge ovary looking thing into the ground, double jump then dash away from it. Repeat the force lightning on the titan (you should have it at level 2 so you can hold it) until it dies. Now repeat the previous strategy on Kazdan, then do the button combination and badda-bing, no more ripping your nuts off and feeling like you're gonna throw your controller into the wall. Have fun.

ChipmunksRus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 11:06 PM   #250
O L D I C E

Evil Ryannn's Gamercard
Thanks very much for all of these ideas, I managed to smash the first few bosses so far on Sith Master, barely losing any health at all.
Old 11-22-2009, 04:03 AM   #251
Silent Fiona

Smile Defeating Kazan Paratus

Yea, Kazan Paratus is a hard nut to crack on Sith master. Took me 50 or more tries to kill him, but I did it anyways.

Ok, Kazan Paratus does 3 moves. The first is where he does this fancy spinning attack with his saber. After that move, he is open to attack. So hold Y(Lightning must be at least level 2) until your force bar is depleted.

The second move is where when you hold LT(Block), he attempts to impale you( a straight thrust to your chest). Some yellow dust comes out. After that, he is open to attack. Hold Y to zap him.

The third move is when he hits you and proceeds to do to force push behind you. That move is hard to avoid but it can be done after a few tries.OK, when he leaps/ or before he leaps, dash away to prevent being hit by his force push.[ He usually does this move when his force bar is max or around max]

Ok, put it all together.When the boss fight starts, hold Y until your bar is depleted. Run to him and hold LT. This is important. If you are far away from him, he will force push you numerous times and you will take massive damage.

Wait for him to carry out those combos and when he is open, zap him.

When his health bar is 3/4, he will do a force repulse(watch out) and jump out. Then a Junk Titan will spawn. Just dash around the map in a circle and zap him. Repeat this and he should die.

Ok, little midget jumps back. Continue the above strategy. He will run away when his health is 1/4. Another Junk Titan spawns. (F***ing Cheater)

After the Junk Titan is destroyed, Kazan will jump back( keep away from the middle circle, if youre too near, you'll get hurt). Repeat and yes unveil your coup de grace.

Hope this helps!
Silent Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 10:09 PM   #252
eschaeron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Fiona View Post
Yea, Kazan Paratus is a hard nut to crack on Sith master. Took me 50 or more tries to kill him, but I did it anyways.

Ok, Kazan Paratus does 3 moves. The first is where he does this fancy spinning attack with his saber. After that move, he is open to attack. So hold Y(Lightning must be at least level 2) until your force bar is depleted.

The second move is where when you hold LT(Block), he attempts to impale you( a straight thrust to your chest). Some yellow dust comes out. After that, he is open to attack. Hold Y to zap him.

The third move is when he hits you and proceeds to do to force push behind you. That move is hard to avoid but it can be done after a few tries.OK, when he leaps/ or before he leaps, dash away to prevent being hit by his force push.[ He usually does this move when his force bar is max or around max]

Ok, put it all together.When the boss fight starts, hold Y until your bar is depleted. Run to him and hold LT. This is important. If you are far away from him, he will force push you numerous times and you will take massive damage.

Wait for him to carry out those combos and when he is open, zap him.

When his health bar is 3/4, he will do a force repulse(watch out) and jump out. Then a Junk Titan will spawn. Just dash around the map in a circle and zap him. Repeat this and he should die.

Ok, little midget jumps back. Continue the above strategy. He will run away when his health is 1/4. Another Junk Titan spawns. (F***ing Cheater)

After the Junk Titan is destroyed, Kazan will jump back( keep away from the middle circle, if youre too near, you'll get hurt). Repeat and yes unveil your coup de grace.

Hope this helps!
I found that there was no logic to the times he would start spaming force push. Sometimes close, sometimes mid range, sometimes far. What I used to escape that is, surprisingly, to stop blocking and dash. Sometimes (if you time it right) he will stop spaming at that point and you won't take damage.

Another note: when he starts throwing stuff at you, there are two safe spots: front left and front right, not right behind the walls but behind seats or columns a little far off.

The titans are much more safely dealt with force lightning than with anything else. Oh, and do NOT throw force lightning at him when he stops moving. He will block and throw it right back at you in the form of a force push, which does massive damage.

Sometimes he will fall down for prolonged times. If he is right at your feet, you can stab him ONCE. Not twice. Oh no sir, certainly not twice.

I believe this fight is down to routine and a little bit of luck (the throwing and infinite force push parts especially). Good luck! (took me at least 40 tries, but I believe I could now do it 1 out of 2 times)
eschaeron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 10:39 PM   #253
Unggoy85

Unggoy85's Gamercard
shadow guard

what the Fuck is force Purge??!!
Unggoy85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 04:08 PM   #254
Ackis

Send a message via ICQ to Ackis Send a message via AIM to Ackis Send a message via MSN to Ackis Send a message via Yahoo to Ackis

CanadaAckis's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I defeated Vader easily in phase 2 by locking on to him and just using force lightning. When he got something to throw at me, I'd shock him and he'd drop it, and I'd just wait for my power to recharge and do a full blast.

Always left something in reserve for when he'd try to throw things at me.
Ackis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:41 PM   #255
Jupiters Flame

Jupiters Flame's Gamercard
Vader
++++
I found Vader pretty easy once I knew what to do, the 1st part is block until he Red Orbs, jump over then just mash him.

The 2nd part, just grab stuff off the walls and hurl it at him, every time you hurl something at him he will be stunned for enough time for your force energy to restore, after the 1st time you pummel an object into him you have plenty of time to just pull stuff out and lightning charge it, wait to recharge then repeat. When he forces you to fight on one side just repeat the above.

The 3rd part requires a fast B finger. Just continually block until he Red Orbs, jump over then XXX (thanks for this thread for that ) If you lose a B fight, he will hurl you, then prolly follow up with a Lightsaber Throw and then a Red Orb attack, otherwise there's no reason to lose any health in this fight.

Death Star Convergence Room.
++++++++++++++++++++
A good trick with the 2 AT-ST's is, you can jump on the ledge opposite the block you need to push in, face right, don't even look left, move towards the dead end entrance on that side and you will see an AT-ST spawn, wait for it to come to the edge, hit it with a Lightning attack then back away and wait to recharge. 8 times out of ten you will only need to fight the 1, the other will forget to spawn or something.

When you take the grav lift, take it all the way to the top then just LB B over to your objective, the rest is optional and not something I recommend as it takes ages to clear on Sith Master and you are by no means guaranteed to win the fight with the Shadow Guard and his lackeys.

Proxy
++++
There are 4 short and fat towers, 2 explode but the other 2 will protect you from Red Orbs, thrown Lightsabers and anything else. Just wait (in the case of Maul) or pop out when it's safe and Force Repluse.

Star Destroyer
+++++++++
There are 2 towers here too, as long as you stay directly behind either, the Tie Fighters can't touch you. I stood behind the right tower, and waited for a Tie to start turning left then sent the engine part using top left direction on the left analogue.

Bull Rancor
+++++++
This was a grind, but nowhere near the grind and frustration that Kazdan was. I didn't do it as easily as some here, just threw the lightsaber when I had the option and kept moving as sometimes Maris will spawn right next to you. When she did I was probably already mid air, I just force repulsed. If she spawned further away, I angled the camera towards her until the targeting reticule flashed blue/red then threw my lightsaber. Could have done it a lot easier had I read this thread before hand.
Jupiters Flame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 06:45 PM   #256
LemonDingo

LemonDingo's Gamercard
This should help quite a bit
LemonDingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 08:40 PM   #257
Canadian Iron Man

thelawnmowerman's Gamercard
I just took down vader in his final phase on sith master, the attack with xxx was slow and not working so instead if u charge at him, continually using force push and then attack him while hes being pushed you can knock him down and stab straight into him and you can repeat the moment he stands back up
Canadian Iron Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 05:24 PM   #258
The-Coath1

The Coath's Gamercard
Good tips, they'll certainly help me in this playthrough on master. Sorry but I have to be a Star Wars geek here and say that AT-ST's and AT-KT's are not robots, they are manned vehicles lol.
The-Coath1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 11:30 AM   #259
jensc

Some bosses are not that difficult, while others are nearly impossible.

General Kota:
Beaten him on my first try on Sith Master, by just doing some basic combo's, he is not too difficult and perhaps the only halfway easy boss on Sith Master.

Kazdan Paratus:
He is really annoying. The best thing you can do is Lightning-Grip-Lightning-Throw in Ceiling. But even when you know this strategie, you will probably get beaten up a few times. Luckily he summons Junk Titans to heal you, otherwise this would truly be hellish.

Shaak Ti:
After Kazdan Paratus, she is quite easy. Just Force Repulse in her face, and throw her in the poison bubble things and she shouldn't be too difficult.

Shadow Guard:
He is annoying if you don't know what to do. The best strategy is perhaps taking out the flying stromtroopers and then just throw some barrels in the Shadow Guard.

Ozzik Sturn:
Just safe the Sith Holocrons that are around for this guy, and you should be fine.

Bull Rancor:
Evade his charge attack and then do an air combo while sometimes shooting lightning or repulse at Mris Brood to keep her away.

Maris Brood:
When she is invisible, Throw a Force Push in her dorection, or if you dont know where she is, a Force Repulse when she gets close. This will knock her down, and you can do a nice combo on her.

Proxy/Darth Maul:
KEEP YOUR DISTANCE. If he hits you with his 8-hit combo, you will lose 3/4 of your life. He is more vulnerable for force grip than most other bosses (at least in my experience) so take advantage of that. Throw him in something that explodes, than rush in for one stab or combo and dash away again. If you hide behind the pillars, you can avoid his saber throw, which he will reallly spam sometimes.

I dont have any strategies for Vader and The Emperor yet, but there should be a lot of people who have strategies for them.
jensc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 05:05 PM   #260
RHarmanis15

Thanks to everyone who contributed on here...really got me through a tough spot or two (particularly with kazdan) where I was very tempted to put my foot through my TV.

Maris
When she goes to throw both her lightsabers, right as she jumps backwards if you use Force Repulse then the throw won't actually hit you. Combine that with what everyone else has already put up here and it got me through that fight with 90% health left.

Last edited by RHarmanis15; 05-18-2010 at 05:34 PM.
RHarmanis15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 08:12 AM   #261
JK FALCO

JK FALCO's Gamercard
when I fought Proxy/Darth Maul on the hardest difficulty I was able to continuously pick him up, lightning him and throw him, worked a treat.
JK FALCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 11:22 PM   #262
dougtaylor625

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
awesome guide thanks

dougtaylor625 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 08:42 PM   #263
JackJumpsCandle

JackJumpsCandle's Gamercard
I actually found the Emperor to be quite easy once I decided to Force Lightning him. Equip the lightsaber crystal that increases lightning damage and just start unleashing. If you get into a force lock, that makes it even better. Once you finish shocking him one round, he will send out his guards for free help. This strategy worked like a charm on Sith Lord difficulty. Haven't tried it one Sith Master though.

100% Arcade: Galaga

"Only those who risk going to far can possibly find how far one can go." T.S. Elliot
JackJumpsCandle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 02:53 AM   #264
Azoonux

Quote:
Originally Posted by o Danger Doom o View Post
Kazdan Paratus this guy is impossible to beat on Sith Master
Anyone PLease Help!!!!!!!!!!

If you still havn't crushed this little fella's ass. You could try what I did: Jumping around him, mostly over him and charge him with a full Force Lighting whenever you can. By jumping above him, you can mostly avoid him throwing Force Armaggedon (=Force Push) on you. When it comes to the bots, stick around the edges of the arena and Light him up whenever your Force Bar is filled.
Once I got this tactic right, it was only a matter of dps (=Damage Per Second) before I killed him.
Azoonux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 11:52 PM   #265
Tigermoo

Send a message via AIM to Tigermoo

Tigermoo's Gamercard
Not the best

I might not be the best at fighting the bosses but for each on apprentice basically all i do is lighting shock till im out of energy then "x"x"y" then jump arround till i get more energy then REPEAT but i havent battled Darth maul yet so this tactic may have to change 0.o
Tigermoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 01:18 AM   #266
Rhapsody1337

Rhapsody1337's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide, Good tips!
Rhapsody1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 03:28 PM   #267
Bcleal

QcK Dagger HeaT's Gamercard
Thax for the guide really helped me out i actually beat all 3 stages of vadre without diying i think the hardest part about the last level is getting to vader.

Born March 2010
10k-June 29 2010
20k-Oct. 28th 2010
30k-Feb. 2 2011
40k-Mar. 24 2011
50K-June 18,2011
Gamerscore Completion: (85.02%)
Bcleal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 12:20 AM   #268
ColonolNutty

Colonol Nutty's Gamercard
Talking Good Strategies

Bull Rancor:

When Fighting the Bull Rancor you absolutely have to attack Maris Brood otherwise she will go after you. She will NOT disappear until she takes damage. Once she disappears though be on the lookout for her again while you are fighting the Bull Rancor.

Maris Brood:

A good strategy is to keep attacking her with . Do Not let her stand up to retaliate! The combo should put Lightning on your saber to just do a slash while it hits her, either it's that combo or this one . She will be helpless.. >
ColonolNutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 01:45 AM   #269
wildwest08

wildwest08's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
thanks for the tips on vader they helped a lot on sith master

Call of Duty Black Ops
Halo Wars General
Need For Speed Hot Pursuit
wildwest08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 12:27 AM   #270
caveman227

caveman227's Gamercard
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but once proxy turns into Darth maul, he is extremely sususceptible to the X X X B combo. He will block the first three but the slam launches him and you can then toss him around. I beat him on sith master without getting hit this way.
caveman227 is offline   Reply With Quote