PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > UEFA Champions League 2006-2007
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-21-2008, 05:18 AM   #1
xxXI Dave IXxx

xxXI Dave IXxx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Can anyone confirm that the swapping sides method works with current updates?

Getting ready to start playing this, and I'm hoping someones got the win and winstreak achievements, playing online with the update, and using the swapping sides method since Aug 20/2008-present? Sorry to start a thread for this, just wanted to get confirmation from a recent user.Thanks!
Old 10-02-2008, 03:28 PM   #2
Drake Sabidge

drake sabidge's Gamercard
I got goal getter on 8-27-08 swapping sides (scoring 100 own goals a game, then swapping, until it unlocked), but I got the win achievements a bit before that in a more legitimate fashion.
Drake Sabidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 08:08 PM   #3
anolop

anolop's Gamercard
What about the MoM achievements om semi-pro?? Does the swapping sides mothod work there??
Old 10-02-2008, 08:57 PM   #4
EOU Findub

EOU Findub's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
I don't think anyone has actually tried the MoM achievements by swapping sides. I guess they figured why would they do that when they knew they were going to get it.

What I am doing as of right now is strictly playing JUST my midfielders. I sub out all strikers and defenders. This usually does the trick unless I score a goal with my goalie...which has definitely happened before (I was bored).
Old 10-03-2008, 05:05 AM   #5
Drake Sabidge

For MoM I used Barcelona and picked up a bunch of Midfield MoM's with Ronaldinho as I knocked out forwards. After that, I put Zambrotto in as middle forward and he scores a ton of goals and that knocked out Defense (still getting a few with Ronaldinho). By that point, it was only a few more games to get the Midfield achievement.

BTW, I think some of the MoM's (with normal teams) from getting my Badge of Honor counted. I was less than 50 on all three in play now when I got the achievements.
Old 10-03-2008, 05:49 AM   #6
EOU Findub

EOU Findub's Gamercard

Shoot, that's pretty awesome. Mine can't come soon enough. There is such a drop-off after you finish your album. When the only achievements you have left are Midfielder MoM and Defender MoM everything just seems so tedious.
Old 10-03-2008, 08:23 PM   #7
Drake Sabidge

Well, I did the MoMs before I did goal getter, so I was worried the short matches would kill any chance I had of getting the goal getter achievement. Luckily I only needed like 7 or 8 games to unlock it. Spending an hour and a half scoring own goals on yourself pretty much defines tedious.

The happiest I was had to be finally beating the Barca - Milan challenge. That took a few hundred tries.
Old 10-03-2008, 08:37 PM   #8
anolop

anolop's Gamercard
I'm not going to try the challenges any more... Just can't do it except the qualifying round
Old 10-05-2008, 12:07 AM   #9
EOU Findub

EOU Findub's Gamercard

Umm...the Barca-Milan challenge took me 1 try. I just shredded their defense as they seem to only have 3 guys back at any given time. The one that gave me the most problems was the FC Porto-Monaco one because Monaco is HORRIBLE and Porto has such a good defense....which ALWAYS have four Def. sitting on the 18 yard line.
Old 10-05-2008, 07:13 AM   #10
Drake Sabidge

See that one took me a little bit, but not a terrible amount of time to complete. I put Koller in the middle and fed him a few through passes. No one else on Monaco seems to score consistently though.