COD 4 online question

Animeguy2510

and have little 12 year old kids "Letz hav a b0osting mactch"

That would be annoying, but I would play along for a little bit then right before they get an achievement BAM I kill him! :D

Yeah when COD6 comes it will be amazing, i forgot about that when i wrote this, now im guessing they might put a few online achievents in that one

I hope there are no online achievements in COD:WAW and COD6

I love cod4 online i play it nearlly everynight lol (sad ino) but if there was online achievments then it would like female ninja said "kill it" there enough annoying little kds on there that think they are the worlds best cod4 gamers then cry when i kick there arse but to top it off with "wanna boost wanna boost" in every game would drive me insane lol I have vowed not to buy Cod WAW if there are any online achievements.

That would be annoying, but I would play along for a little bit then right before they get an achievement BAM I kill him! :D

I'm right with you there. Me and my friend consider it our duty to ruin the random guy who wants to boost and the others agree in Halo 3 now. In one game our team was even trying to kill us and ironically we got all the achievements 'cause they werent concentrating enough :p