PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Adventure > Open Season
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-18-2006, 04:47 PM   #1
U2MOFO

Send a message via MSN to U2MOFO

U2NUMB's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
An Easy 1000?

This game is now out... at least my GamezNflix account has it in now... I would assume this game is geared towards the young-ins.... so who here is enough of an achievement whore to rent this game..

May i be the first to raise my hand...
Old 09-18-2006, 07:29 PM   #2
Jafmeister

Jafmeister's Gamercard
I'll be getting this game because it's a kids game, therefore it can't be hard to get 1000 on, lol
Jafmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 01:19 PM   #3
ExOtIc FaNtAsY

Send a message via AIM to ExOtIc FaNtAsY Send a message via MSN to ExOtIc FaNtAsY Send a message via Yahoo to ExOtIc FaNtAsY

ExOtIc FaNtAsY's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Submit - Silver   Poker Final Table   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Yep only takes bout 3 hours to complete......EASY 1000
Old 09-19-2006, 05:00 PM   #4
Vasilisssk (RUS)

Send a message via ICQ to Vasilisssk (RUS)

COE SPIN BETA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze
For some achievements of this game you need to collect different badges...
Tell me, do I need find them in each level, or it getting for completion of the game?
Vasilisssk (RUS) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 03:03 PM   #5
ExOtIc FaNtAsY

Send a message via AIM to ExOtIc FaNtAsY Send a message via MSN to ExOtIc FaNtAsY Send a message via Yahoo to ExOtIc FaNtAsY

ExOtIc FaNtAsY's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Submit - Silver   Poker Final Table   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
yep u need to find them in each level......you can always pause and select the status button to see which badges are on the level your playing
Old 09-20-2006, 03:43 PM   #6
Vasilisssk (RUS)

Thank you bud, i am take this game tomorrow! I Hope it is fun! )))
Old 09-21-2006, 05:56 AM   #7
Chris764

Chris764's Gamercard
ill probably rent it for the easy 1000 how long does it take to get all the achievements
Chris764 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 03:14 PM   #8
L3giOn

I L3giOn I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Gears of War Annex Challenge Runners Up   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   Submit - Bronze   Street Fighter 2 Runner-up   Donator - Level 1   UNO - Gold
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
If you would read you'd see that Exotic posted in the 3rd post that it takes 3 hours.
Old 09-21-2006, 03:19 PM   #9
Wreckon Dracgon

Wreckon Dracgon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Gamerscore League Season 7 Winner   Gamerscore League Season 5 Winner   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Gamer Score League First Place, Season 3   Word of Mouth   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Gamer Score League First Place, Season 2   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Two hours if you apply yourself.
Old 09-21-2006, 04:33 PM   #10
Vasilisssk (RUS)

How say in over country: Jest! =)))
It is easier than King Kong and NBA2K6!
Old 09-22-2006, 04:20 PM   #11
Im a Manatee

Im%20a%20Manatee's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   Submit - Gold   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I might rent this solely because my GS needs to go up, and I might consider the movie.

My Gamerscore is going on my grave.
Im a Manatee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 04:16 PM   #12
Vasilisssk (RUS)

I am get 1000 GS now, but i am not agree that it is about 2 hours... Some more...
Old 09-24-2006, 07:32 PM   #13
Im a Manatee

Im%20a%20Manatee's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   Submit - Gold   1,000 Posts
Well, how long did it take you?

My Gamerscore is going on my grave.
Im a Manatee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 03:17 PM   #14
Mr Arrow

Mr Arrow's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
This game took me about 4-5 hours.

Now that I know where everything is, it could be done in less than 3.

It is, however, the WORST game I've played on the 360, something about this makes me HATE it. Maybe it's inane characters, awful music or stupid gameplay but I can not forget about this game soon enough!
Mr Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 03:30 PM   #15
Wreckon Dracgon

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Gamerscore League Season 7 Winner   Gamerscore League Season 5 Winner   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Gamer Score League First Place, Season 3   Word of Mouth   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Gamer Score League First Place, Season 2   Submit - Bronze
You mean your not ready for Open Season 2 Hahahahaha

It took me a little over 3 hours but about 30 minutes of that was spent on Snow Blitz. Once I figured out you need to crash or kill yourself a lot to go back and get all the needed points that you missed it was a breeze.

But I tell you what at least the game is over quick... try playing the Alaskan Hunting game... dear god it is bad. It has it's moments (like sniping a Polar Bear) but for the most part it's too much damn waiting and hiding. And don't get me started on the damn fishing. Plus you have to end each area three times. I hate it when they do that. It should be were if you finish the hardest level you get all of the other completion achievements.
Old 09-25-2006, 03:47 PM   #16
P1NSEEKER

Send a message via MSN to P1NSEEKER

p1nseek3r's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 5   SOTF Winner   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Amen! finishing rubbish games multiple times makes me sad!
Old 09-25-2006, 04:23 PM   #17
Wreckon Dracgon

I think I'm going to just put the game on the shelf and wait... I mean yes I could just run through it in about 10 hours but I don't want to sit playing the same boring ass levels over, and over.

At least with Hitman it was fun and you could do other things while you were going through it again for the different difficulty achievements..

With the "You Can't Hunt that Animal" BS you can't get any of the other animal achievements on your playbacks.

For example to clear the first area you have to hunt Caribou, Elk, Deer (I think) and the first fishing mission. But during these missions you see beavers, wolverines, foxes, etc... but you can't shoot any of them to get the achievements. Which means you have to play the levels again just for the 25/50 points for that levels completion on said difficulty.
Old 10-04-2006, 03:25 PM   #18
Dead Like Steve

Dead Like Steve's Gamercard
Is it worth playing or is it just a quick 1000 game?
Dead Like Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 03:59 PM   #19
Redrum4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wreckon Dracgon View Post
I think I'm going to just put the game on the shelf and wait... I mean yes I could just run through it in about 10 hours but I don't want to sit playing the same boring ass levels over, and over.

At least with Hitman it was fun and you could do other things while you were going through it again for the different difficulty achievements..

With the "You Can't Hunt that Animal" BS you can't get any of the other animal achievements on your playbacks.

For example to clear the first area you have to hunt Caribou, Elk, Deer (I think) and the first fishing mission. But during these missions you see beavers, wolverines, foxes, etc... but you can't shoot any of them to get the achievements. Which means you have to play the levels again just for the 25/50 points for that levels completion on said difficulty.
Um not ot point this out to you in a negative way but your taling about the wrong game. Open season is a game mode in cabelas Alaskan hunt, were talking about the cartoon game open season totally different games

Redrum4 XBOX AMBASSADOR
Redrum4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 04:43 PM   #20
Wreckon Dracgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum4 View Post
Um not ot point this out to you in a negative way but your taling about the wrong game. Open season is a game mode in cabelas Alaskan hunt, were talking about the cartoon game open season totally different games
Look at my post before that one... the conversation switches from the cartoon game Open Season to the Alaskan Hunting game.

I mention how while Open Season is bad at least it's over quick unlike Cabelas. I then go into a tirade on the Alaskan Hunting game to which Pinseeker says "Amen! finishing rubbish games multiple times makes me sad!" Thus my next tirade laden post is about that aforementioned rubbish game Cabelas.

Now not to point this out in a negative way but you should read the thread thoroughly before posting. Especially if your going to correct someone.
What you should have said was "Wreckon please use one of these next time".

You should also be honored that I even wasted my time to respond to a gamesaver.

Last edited by Wreckon Dracgon; 10-05-2006 at 04:51 PM.
Wreckon Dracgon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 06:57 PM   #21
CHPwannabe

dvidluvzsteph's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold
both are bad, i think its the music that i hate the most about open season.now wait maybe its hearing ashton kutcher every 5 seconds say something.

CHPwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 07:54 PM   #22
aseddon130

TheR0Nand0NLY's Gamercard
it's not THAT bad, it has a few chuckling moments in the lame cutscenes and that mine-cart level was actually rather cool, i've put in about 2 hours into this and i reckon i'm just past halfway, need to go back and get the remaining points on that Snowball level, damn it's hard.

aseddon130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 07:36 PM   #23
Jafmeister

Jafmeister's Gamercard
I've just finished it now, didn't really take too long
Got all 1000 on it, its a pretty enjoyable game, but I know I won't play it again now lol
Jafmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 01:14 AM   #24
Bomber v4

Frosty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Its a very enjoyable game and an easy 1000 points. I got all 1000 in about 4-5 hours

Bomber v4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 01:19 AM   #25
The Killer 47

Awards Showcase NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Gamer Score League First Place, Season 1   Submit - Bronze
It was a nice and simple game, a bit childish but not the worst game I've played. Certainly not a keeper though.
Old 10-18-2006, 02:56 AM   #26
Defcizion

DeFCiZiOn's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
5 hrs eh?

I'll prolly swing by my local supermarket and rent this game.
Old 11-06-2006, 07:10 PM   #27
RockfnBttm

Took me about 6 hours. Very easy. Will never play it again
RockfnBttm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 05:07 AM   #28
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wreckon Dracgon View Post
Look at my post before that one... the conversation switches from the cartoon game Open Season to the Alaskan Hunting game.

I mention how while Open Season is bad at least it's over quick unlike Cabelas. I then go into a tirade on the Alaskan Hunting game to which Pinseeker says "Amen! finishing rubbish games multiple times makes me sad!" Thus my next tirade laden post is about that aforementioned rubbish game Cabelas.

Now not to point this out in a negative way but you should read the thread thoroughly before posting. Especially if your going to correct someone.
What you should have said was "Wreckon please use one of these next time".

You should also be honored that I even wasted my time to respond to a gamesaver.

Okay man let's not be so hard on the guy. He was clearly trying to clear up what game was being talked about. When you get into a post, it starts at the last post made. The guy was simply scrolling up reading about what people said, so he didnt see what you had said before it. He wasn't trying to be rude, which he clearly stated, he was just tryin to be a part of the community and help. No hard feelings to that guy! We are all friends!
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 01:03 AM   #29
Kaens

Send a message via AIM to Kaens Send a message via MSN to Kaens

kaens's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 5   1,000 Posts   Bright Idea   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Took me about 5-6 hours and I thought while playing it that it was probably the best game for kids I've ever played. Everything was super accessible and there were no place that would get you stuck. Now getting all the badges takes a little skill, but that's it.
Old 01-06-2007, 02:35 AM   #30
bdg7884

bdg7884's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Score League First Place, Season 3   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Took about 5 hours with a few breaks in between. This is easily the funnest kids game I have played yet.