Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Batman
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-05-2010, 04:13 AM   #1
sistervigilante

sistervigilante's Gamercard
Missing Freeze Henchman Code

Ive searched on this forum, as well as multiple other sites and although there are a few mentions of this there are no answers.
On all cheat code lists they have the "Freeze Henchman" and "Yeti" characters listed both as code NJL412.
Ive inputed this code on both the batcave and arkham asylum computers and both will only recognize it as Yeti. I have also completed the game in its entirety, every level with all mini kits, red bricks and 100% studs. I have completed both bonus levels and yet my "Freeze henchmen" as well as some data are still locked?
Has anyone else had this problem and does anyone know how to fix it.
Im not just looking for a code, literally if anyone has any idea how to get these unlocked, or even what level the Freeze Henchmen is unlocked in so I can replay it?
This is ridiculous and I dont know where to go from here, I want my 100% completion :/
sistervigilante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 04:23 AM   #2
sistervigilante

sistervigilante's Gamercard
ugg correction
Okay, so after more investigating its not the freeze henchman charcter Im missing but ra's al ghul for the 100% which is directly related to the locked data im seeing.
However I thought with full completion the data should unlock allowing me to purchse it???
I have beaten every level to 100%! Even both bonus levels.... WHY is this data still locked??

How frustrating.
sistervigilante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 03:38 AM   #3
GodLike499

GodLike499's Gamercard
I was having the same problem, and I found this site: http://www.supercheats.com/wii/lego-...d-Ras-Al-Ghul/. I guess the acheivement guide on this site is wrong.

Fight My Brute: http://andricus.mybrute.com
GodLike499 is offline   Reply With Quote