PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Japanese Games (NTSC-J) > RPG > Infinite Undiscovery
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-12-2008, 07:01 PM   #1
iamtehwin
Banned User

IamTehwin's Gamercard
Guide To Infinity Queen

I finally beat her and it was actually easy. Never even died once, team mates died a few times but never had more than 2 down at one time. The following method is what I did.

Health For Characters :
Edward & Capell - 99000+
Euguene & Komachi - 40000+

Equipment :
Capell - Azural Blade, Hydra Armor, King of Kings, Sacrificial doll, and the kylin greaves (I think thats what they called, you forge them from feet of saruleus)
Edward - Karathos Blade, Hydra Armor, King of Kings, Sacrificial Doll, Armors were top craftable items.
Eugune - Cadcues Staff, Sacrificial doll, Bloody Hat, Magic Aria (Casting time down accessory), armor was just craftable top material.
Komachi - Nighthawk, Sacrifical Doll, Crystallite ring, Armor, boots, and helm all found in seraphic gate.

Levels :
Capell - 178
Edward - 153
Eugune - 153
Komachi - 153

Items :
I went in with 99 on 5 seperate potions (and powders) and 99 mirac meds and came out only using about 15 of each. This seems alot harder than it is, just plan it out well and don't rush in to fight her before you are ready. I only fought her once on hard and once on infinity...thank god lol.

How to fight her :
During the entire fight you leave the team on free and then they will fight her. All you do is kill facespheres unless there aren't any and then you attack her. DO NOT leave facespheres alive. Learn her attacks (I will list them) She does something differnt when she does each one so you can see her "mood" before she attacks. Getting near the end of the fight she will start doing an attack that will kill you no matter what if your close. So to avoid this...don't be close. This is her best attack and you can notice it is about to happen when she says something like "thou shalt have it!!" or some crap, then she stops floating and lands, slams her staff in the floor (which should do 1hp damage to you) and then starts chraging up. During all of that nonsense just run to the other end of the floor and you will be fine. Afterwards continue the facesphere attacks and be carefull.

Her Attacks :
Seraphic Law : Throws fireballs at you that are NOT magic. Avoid them if you can but with enough HP you will be fine.
Magic Attacks : I won't name all of these because they are all avoided the same way, with your anti magic items or if you want to save the non anti magic chars, use your flute song Prudentia (spelling?)
Southern Cross : When she does this it should be easy to avoid...she screams out something first then when she starts hitting you you can still get away with fairly no damage done. Just dont try to hug her the whole time.
Accused : This is the bubble attack. Just watch her actions when she sets down and starts blabbering on about something like "Ye must desire respite from thy empty existence. Thou shall have it!" run to other side of floor and wait in the menu to heal your team because they always seem to want to see their death.

Miscellaneous : During the fight you are going to need to watch the characters health and if you see them get to 1hp, then that probably means they used their sacrificial doll. Go into the menu and replace it. Dont replace it while your in danger and don't rush to do it, just make sure it gets done.

After you are done enjoy the anti-climactic end to the seraphic gate and the sweet atss 1 point achievment that you just worked so hard to get.

Hope some of this helps if any questions on anything I will be willing to help.

Last edited by iamtehwin; 10-13-2008 at 04:56 AM. Reason: Looked ugly
iamtehwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 11:26 PM   #2
phrekyos

Her worst attack is called "Accused" and the phrase she says is the same thing that skeleton boss in Castle Valette says: "Ye must desire respite from thy empty existence. Thou shall have it!" (or something very close to that).
phrekyos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 11:30 PM   #3
iamtehwin
Banned User

IamTehwin's Gamercard
Thanks for the info, edited it.
Old 10-13-2008, 03:34 AM   #4
jukkakhan

JukkaKhan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Submit - Gold   Road Map - Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Ah, you beat me to it Just killed her and man does it feel good. Some reason this round was much easier and didn't last as long. I did pretty much the same thing you did as we discussed in the other threads and as you've summarized so well here.

My team was Capell (133, 45k HP), Big Daddy (124, 32k HP), Edward (131, 32k HP), and Eugene (131, 21k HP). Since my HP was much lower than yours, I had to rely on Sacrificial Dolls much more.

Also, her melee attack is Southern Cross. And when she does Accused, if you're close enough to hear "Ye must desire respite from thy empty existence..." you are too close and need to run fast. If you can hear "thou shalt have it!" you might not get stuck but still can get hit by the bubbles. If you don't hear it at all but see it being cast or see your teammates stuck, you're pretty safe but you should be ready to revive or switch dolls.

jukkakhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 04:56 AM   #5
iamtehwin
Banned User

IamTehwin's Gamercard
honestly the colaboration between us made it so easy. I used some of your tactics to do it but not as many sac dolls as you said. Thanks for name of melee attack, I don't plan on fighting her again for a while.
Old 10-13-2008, 03:43 PM   #6
Darth Jafo

well done guys...i have to send mine back to gamefly today cause ive got 3 games on the list for next week. i will rent it again someday though to get the last few.

I did start a hard run again after i finished Silent hill yesterday..but just bored with it right now. need something fresh
Darth Jafo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:27 PM   #7
phrekyos

I finally beat her on Infinity today. I used up like 30-something Sacrificial Dolls and had to finish her without them. A few times it was just Capell and I had to run like hell and bust out the Miraculous Medicines. It was pretty close. Jeez, it's a relief that Infinity mode is finally done for good.
phrekyos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 01:01 AM   #8
Demon9Tom

Demon9Tom's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Great guide, I've put a link into the achievement guide.
Demon9Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 03:11 AM   #9
iamtehwin
Banned User

IamTehwin's Gamercard
Fine by me, glad it is helping you guys.
Old 01-29-2009, 07:55 AM   #10
ayf1974

does "Accused" cause some sort of status ailment? cuz it seems tat i stop moving when she used it.

i had hydra armor on for her fight, and i was running to her to use eternal refrain when i hit A, capel's hp just drop to 0 from over 99999 for some reason, can someone tell me if she can cast instant-death spells or seomthg?

thx y'all
ayf1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 05:19 PM   #11
jukkakhan

JukkaKhan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Submit - Gold   Road Map - Silver
When she does Accused, I believe the first half of it ("Ye must desire respite from thy empty existence...") she'll slam her staff into the ground and if you're close enough, you'll get stuck in place. Then the second half ("thou shalt have it!") she launches a ton of bubble looking things at you. They're most likely considered physical attacks since anti-magic doesn't work against it. It's not an instant-death effect either, it's survivable depending on how much health you have, if you're wearing sacrifical dolls, and how many hit you.

PS: Don't use Eternal Refrain, use Grinn Valesti. Reginleif compliments Grinn Valesti as well.

Old 01-30-2009, 02:24 AM   #12
iamtehwin
Banned User

IamTehwin's Gamercard
Use a king of kings and you will be fine.
Old 01-30-2009, 05:20 AM   #13
ayf1974

Quote:
Originally Posted by jukkakhan View Post
When she does Accused, I believe the first half of it ("Ye must desire respite from thy empty existence...") she'll slam her staff into the ground and if you're close enough, you'll get stuck in place. Then the second half ("thou shalt have it!") she launches a ton of bubble looking things at you. They're most likely considered physical attacks since anti-magic doesn't work against it. It's not an instant-death effect either, it's survivable depending on how much health you have, if you're wearing sacrifical dolls, and how many hit you.

PS: Don't use Eternal Refrain, use Grinn Valesti. Reginleif compliments Grinn Valesti as well.
sorry i may hv make my questions a bit vague cuz i was in a bit of a rush, but i meant for it to be 2 separate situations. but thx for replying.

maybe now i can describe the situation a bit better now tat i hv time. what i meant was that i was planning to use eternal refrain on her. i ran up to her and used it, saw the words "eternal refrain", but capel just fell down in front of her, hp 0. i checked my hp 99999 and mp 3700s b4 running up to her as i always do b4 using a move. i had hydra armor on, n i seriously dont know what had triggered this "instant death". couldnt have been seraphic law cuz i was behind her nor southern cross cuz she was standing still.
Old 01-30-2009, 06:16 AM   #14
jukkakhan

JukkaKhan's Gamercard

I don't really know what to tell you. I'd have to say it was Accused, which she does stand still for. With all the stuff going on in the background and foreground, it can be easy to miss those bubbles flying around, and they will drop you so fast it may look like instant death.

Old 02-01-2009, 01:29 AM   #15
iamtehwin
Banned User

IamTehwin's Gamercard
I know what happen, you didn't see all the bubbles from her attack come out because you were to close. If every bubble hites you, it will do far more than 99999 damage and since you were next to her it did it almost immedietly.

Don't use eternal refrain, that move sucks. Grinn vallesti is better.
Old 02-01-2009, 07:19 AM   #16
ayf1974

i appreciate you guys' effort. i defeated her yesterday but didnt hv to time to tell y'all. i got her the second time after the first defeat.

juk n iamtehwin, im not saying i dont believe u two's explanations. but i used 8 memoirs on capel when he had 36000-ish hp, so the total comes to 36000 x (1.2^8) =154793. i also super increase his def over 2000. yesterday i ate the buubles it came out to be around 3500 per. say i had 100000hp last time, 100000/3500= 28.6 and max 154793/3500=44.2, i would not believe i got hit 29 times to 45 times in a split second(thats like an achievement skil right there)!

i was just piss last time cuz i was at least 20 mins into the fight so she has to be close to seeing her lito bro, but i died w/o a reasonable answer and the rest of the team couldnt revive me, and u know what usually happens next. but yea the pt is i beat her now, yahoo!
Old 02-01-2009, 08:40 AM   #17
jukkakhan

JukkaKhan's Gamercard

Based on what you told us, that's pretty much the only thing that could've hit you. It wasn't a top tier magic spell, and it wasn't Southern Cross. That leaves Seraphic Law, where she sends out 10 or so bright orange missiles, or Accused, where she sends out a whole lot of tiny bubble things.

In any case, congrats on beating her. Enjoy your 1 point achievement

Old 02-01-2009, 06:00 PM   #18
Tishan Tom

Tishan Tom's Gamercard
i read on some other forum gamespot i think that if you can defeat veros then your fine for ethernal queen but between veros and ethernal queen ive got around +100 levels on each character crafted azurel blade the unique shoes that require feet or serules hydra armor etc, given edward simular items that isnt unique unless they are better for him then then capell eugine has mage boots so he doesnt lose mana and some unique staff... in other words upgraded alot but still got my ass handed to me BADLY on MEDIUM and im using the skill where you jump and strike which does like 20-40k damage cant remember think i might try your idea if i fail again although with hydra armor the only magic they resit is the healing spells

My 100% Games Retail & Arcade

Tishan Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 06:55 PM   #19
JK Ferret

JK Ferret's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tishan Tom View Post
i read on some other forum gamespot i think that if you can defeat veros then your fine for ethernal queen but between veros and ethernal queen ive got around +100 levels on each character crafted azurel blade the unique shoes that require feet or serules hydra armor etc, given edward simular items that isnt unique unless they are better for him then then capell eugine has mage boots so he doesnt lose mana and some unique staff... in other words upgraded alot but still got my ass handed to me BADLY on MEDIUM and im using the skill where you jump and strike which does like 20-40k damage cant remember think i might try your idea if i fail again although with hydra armor the only magic they resit is the healing spells
Veros is a long long shot from the Queen. Veros you could beat with your eyes closed almost (maybe except for the shadow clones), Queen needs your full attention. That jump and lash skill is Grinn Valesti, and is the best skill to be using - Reginleif takes too long, and all the others are just crap.

Gooing into battle with Hydra Armour/Eclipse Leggings/anything else with Anti-Magic will block ALL magic, including healing spells, so make sure you take a load of healing items - Genma (Kolton floor) stocks Red, Blue, Yellow and Green Potions, as well as Red and Blue powders. Stock up with loads of those, and Miraculous Medicined too of course. He also sells Sacrificial Dolls, if you want to use that method.

JK Ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 07:28 PM   #20
Tishan Tom

Tishan Tom's Gamercard
always kept a stock of healing items on me just incase everyones mana ran low providing i could afford it and if i cant then i used crafting have the A/B vouchers so i didnt have to worry much about matterials. althought they could put a save point in lunar sanctuary so you dont have to keep on running through half of it again and again and again till you either kill it or just get bored of it i dont use sacrufice dolls since i dont really want to spend half of the fight reissuing them about, i want to be part of the fight not on the sidelines watching

Old 02-01-2009, 09:14 PM   #21
iamtehwin
Banned User

IamTehwin's Gamercard
Veros does one attack that sucks, its the cloud lightning thing. Easiest way to avoid this is lilsten to what he says and when you know its coming, run to the outer rind and wait, he will almost never hit you there.

Aside from that, just kills his little things around him and then kick his face in. Don't put anti-magic on anyone but capell IMO, make sure every spell for euguene is disable EXCEPT Geoclaw and healing spells.

Geoclaw does alot of damage and healing spells are good. If really having a problem jsut always press the y button over and over the whole map. Sacrificial dolls aren't necessary unless you are on infinity IMO but if you are really having trouble, you won't have to change them out that often.
Old 02-01-2009, 11:46 PM   #22
Tishan Tom

Tishan Tom's Gamercard
veros i can handle fine run in circles for his lightning one run away when he does the walking one and the other attacks he uses i just attack him aswell unless its the one where he fires one chain but then its left or right usualy have eugine on healing but since putting hydra armor on i set him to all skills but he usual is away from combat but in range for his skills if that makes sence... now this isnt the only game which has messed up my gamerscore >.> luxor 2 and its stupid 16G achievements. if im having this much fun on normal cant wait for infinite might make it to... i dont know nolaan? if im lucky even though ive got to do hard aswell but that shouldnt make too much difference between medium and had though should it?

Old 02-02-2009, 02:44 AM   #23
iamtehwin
Banned User

IamTehwin's Gamercard
None of it gets to bad. The infinity guards suck ass and the infinity queen suck ass but there are guides for both of those that work pretty well (obvioulsy this is one) and I actually found it easier on hard because I knew what I had to do and grinded at the right spots, and made the best stuff at better points and knew the enemies attacks before they even did them.

Hard is not much differnt though.
Old 02-02-2009, 07:25 PM   #24
Tishan Tom

Tishan Tom's Gamercard
finaly done it on normal thnx to the detail on the attacks and the sacrifice dolls now to finish compulsive and try again on hard XD

Last edited by Tishan Tom; 02-02-2009 at 08:21 PM.
Old 02-10-2009, 11:54 AM   #25
rifle989

mikefever's Gamercard
rifle989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 09:50 AM   #26
eV I Valkyrie

KoreyKins's Gamercard
Jeez guy good job!!

How long did you guys take completing the game on infinity mode and the gate?
Old 02-12-2009, 02:11 PM   #27
jukkakhan

JukkaKhan's Gamercard

On Infinity, it took me about 40 hours. For a little bit, I was going for Compulsive at the same time, but missed out on Balsa Wood. After that, I just went straight for the queen.

Old 02-13-2009, 02:39 AM   #28
iamtehwin
Banned User

IamTehwin's Gamercard
Going only for the queen (and items I needed to beat her , ie. king of kings, karathos blade, azureal blade etc...) it took me about 22 I think...maybe 26. Most of that though was just crafting.
Old 02-13-2009, 12:24 PM   #29
Demon9Tom

Demon9Tom's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Around 40 hours to complete Infinity mode, that was whilst going for the Compulsive achievement .
Demon9Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 03:57 PM   #30
Tishan Tom

Tishan Tom's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon9Tom View Post
Around 40 hours to complete Infinity mode, that was whilst going for the Compulsive achievement .
im on 80 hours and about 80-90 items away from compulsive but capell is about 220ish 40 for infinite and compulsive suppose once you know where all the items drop for crafting makes it a bit easier but 40 hours...

Last edited by Tishan Tom; 02-13-2009 at 05:50 PM.