PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-15-2008, 10:09 PM   #91
its delicious

its delicious's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by vince271121 View Post
how do you unlock the silver surfer?
Start by reading this thread. Cliff notes: about two posts above yours.

its delicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 05:41 PM   #92
Scurvy Curr

Scurvy Curr's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by vince271121 View Post
how do you unlock the silver surfer?
Just collect all the sim discs and make sure you get at least a bronze medal from each.

Scurvy Curr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 02:41 AM   #93
cazman2323

CaZmAn2323's Gamercard
hi ...if me and my buddies play the game and find all sim dics and then i go play singal player and beat half of them and then i come back and host a game with my friends will they get the credit for completing them as well...and one more thing......lets say i wnat to do capt amer disc can u use more than one person and if u can do u still get reward
cazman2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 06:23 AM   #94
BidFarewell

May have been brought up already, but as far as getting gold on the sim discs for Blade, Iceman and Dr Strange and whoever else you have to get gold with on the Memphisto's realm part of the map; The key to getting gold is by doing it QUICKLY. Load up on powers that can take the enemies down quick and don't muck about, get to the boss quick and try to take him down quick, should have no troubles.

On most of the others you can walk back through certain doors for enemies to respawn and time is not an issue cause you can get a lot of points by rinsing and repeating that method.

BidFarewell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 03:30 PM   #95
Shinchib

Shinchib's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by cazman2323 View Post
hi ...if me and my buddies play the game and find all sim dics and then i go play singal player and beat half of them and then i come back and host a game with my friends will they get the credit for completing them as well...and one more thing......lets say i wnat to do capt amer disc can u use more than one person and if u can do u still get reward
To get any award from simulation discs, you need to do this on single player.

I'm not sure about "giving him credit" for it, (NEVADA FINFAN can give you a definite answer on this question), but he will at least get those simulation discs if he saves the file.

100% Game Completion:
Number of 1000/1000s: 22
Number of 1180/1180s: 1
Number of 1250/1250s: 3
Number of 1500/1500: 1
Total Number of Games Played: 31
I consider Halo 3 100%'d.
Shinchib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 10:13 PM   #96
Darth Grif55

Club Deadpool's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
How many kills does it take for the non-DLC character's second & third costumes to unlock?

The only characters I have with 3 or more costumes (beside DLC) are Caps, Deadpool, Wolverine, Spider-Man, Iron Man, Colossus & Nick Fury.

Oh yeah, any tips on Caps' disc would be appreciated. I press the consoles & only some of them stall time.

Sig by Spazaz Man

Last edited by Darth Grif55; 09-13-2008 at 10:16 PM.
Darth Grif55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:55 PM   #97
New Venari

New Venari's Gamercard
For the 25 levels with 3 people acheivement...does it all have to be played at once? Too many people drop/leave, so I've run the first level of the first mission several times, wondering if it's all gonna count.
New Venari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 02:04 AM   #98
Chaosflare

Send a message via MSN to Chaosflare

KitsuneChaos's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Venari View Post
For the 25 levels with 3 people acheivement...does it all have to be played at once? Too many people drop/leave, so I've run the first level of the first mission several times, wondering if it's all gonna count.
Does not have to be on a single run. This achievement adds up, as do the arcade achievements and such.

If you see me playing a game you need help with, or see such a game in my history,
there may be a small chance that I still have it, or can shell out a little cash to retrieve it.
Feel free to politely request assistance, and I'll do what I can (if within reason).

^w^

Chaosflare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 10:50 PM   #99
Halimbo2005
Banned User

Send a message via MSN to Halimbo2005 Send a message via Yahoo to Halimbo2005

Golli Wog H's Gamercard
I have a quesstion and I'm sorry if it's been asked. I've only rented this game for a week so downloading content would just be a waste.

My question is "will the extra 250 achievement points be obtainable if someone who has bought the content is hosting and I'm playing in their game?"

I'd love a speedy answer and would make sweet manlove to whoever did.
Halimbo2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 09:34 PM   #100
Fathe786

Father786's Gamercard
Please help

I am not unlocking any achievements for this game when I should be, is it because I entered in cheat codes?
Fathe786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 05:21 AM   #101
its delicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathe786 View Post
I am not unlocking any achievements for this game when I should be, is it because I entered in cheat codes?
Yes, and you may well be right fucked. I don't know how to undo that. Anyone?

Old 12-19-2008, 02:02 AM   #102
CoopMoe

CoopMoe's Gamercard
I'm beginning to think the "Golden Age of Comics" achievement is near impossible if you've leveled up quite a bit. The sim discs seem to scale by level, so now that I've collected them all and i'm going in with lv. 60ish characters, the solo missions are especially brutal. Wolverine's 30000 seems like utter fantasy, even if i do stay locked in the infinite respawn room.
CoopMoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 03:00 AM   #103
360_Fan _

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Venari View Post
No, they add up you can also do it the easy way if you have 4 controllers (guitar, drums from rockband/guitar hero work fine). simply have all 4 controllers working and warp to each level (there are 25), basically can be done in 15 minutes
360_Fan _ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 11:31 PM   #104
TheVinster

TheVinster's Gamercard
I have a question for anybody nice enough to help me out with. I inadvertently started my save as Normal. Now, 2 years ago I played the game but had since then removed the save. I completed the game for the second time about two days ago getting all of the Sim discs on Normal. (The reason I was on Normal was because I played the beginning with my friend, he was host and chose the difficulty. Realized too late.)

Long story short, does anybody have some tips for the Sim discs on Normal? My characters are 40-42ish and I've completed 12 (9 gold, 3 silvers). Mostly the easier ones, e.g. the VS.

Another alternative might be to start a new game using the same stats but this time on Easy, get to Stark and do the Sim discs then? That is based on the assumption that the discs carry over saves similar to costumes and other statistics.

Thanks for any help you might provide, I'll keep on working towards my goal regardless.
TheVinster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 12:09 AM   #105
its delicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVinster View Post
I have a question for anybody nice enough to help me out with. I inadvertently started my save as Normal. Now, 2 years ago I played the game but had since then removed the save. I completed the game for the second time about two days ago getting all of the Sim discs on Normal. (The reason I was on Normal was because I played the beginning with my friend, he was host and chose the difficulty. Realized too late.)

Long story short, does anybody have some tips for the Sim discs on Normal? My characters are 40-42ish and I've completed 12 (9 gold, 3 silvers). Mostly the easier ones, e.g. the VS.

Another alternative might be to start a new game using the same stats but this time on Easy, get to Stark and do the Sim discs then? That is based on the assumption that the discs carry over saves similar to costumes and other statistics.

Thanks for any help you might provide, I'll keep on working towards my goal regardless.
The discs scale in difficulty with character level, so you'll definitely want to tackle the most difficult ones first. If you're aiming for all Gold, playing through on Easy is really the simplest and easiest solution. One playthrough doesn't take all that long once you know where you're headed. Heck, you could get through most of the game with Invisible Woman and not kill anyone. Not fun, but...

Old 02-18-2009, 05:09 AM   #106
Rev. Link

RevLink's Gamercard
I'm also having problems with the 100 arcade wins achievement. First, let me explain the method I've been using.

I went to the Wrenchworks, made a party with Ms. Marvel and Invisible Woman, and created a new save file there. Then the standard, turn invisible, run to the end, turn on arcade mode, have Ms. Marvel kill 4 guys, leave, get an arcade win. Then, when the next area loads up, I turn player 2 off and reload my saved game to get back to Wrenchworks and do it all over again.

Using this method I easily got all of the arcade achievements except for 100. I kept count, and when I reached 100 I didn't get the achievement. I figured maybe I had miscounted, so I kept going. But I've done it at least 120 times now and still no achievement.

I'm using the exact same method I used to get all the other arcade achievements, so I don't know what the problem is. Can anyone help, please?
Rev. Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 01:27 PM   #107
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
seems like an interesting list!

---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 08:20 PM   #108
xMidget_Furyx

xMidget Furyx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Link View Post
I'm also having problems with the 100 arcade wins achievement. First, let me explain the method I've been using.

I went to the Wrenchworks, made a party with Ms. Marvel and Invisible Woman, and created a new save file there. Then the standard, turn invisible, run to the end, turn on arcade mode, have Ms. Marvel kill 4 guys, leave, get an arcade win. Then, when the next area loads up, I turn player 2 off and reload my saved game to get back to Wrenchworks and do it all over again.

Using this method I easily got all of the arcade achievements except for 100. I kept count, and when I reached 100 I didn't get the achievement. I figured maybe I had miscounted, so I kept going. But I've done it at least 120 times now and still no achievement.

I'm using the exact same method I used to get all the other arcade achievements, so I don't know what the problem is. Can anyone help, please?
i did this by going through wrenchworks going all the way through the first section (where your on the ship move down the hallway then your outside) before i exit the hallway i turn on the second controller to arcade mode then exit the level. i did this til i hit 100 but i either lost count or it just popped early went off at 80 something

xMidget_Furyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:23 AM   #109
traaped_under_ice

hi,can somebody tell me how can i replay past levels please
im currently at doctor strange sanctuarium
but i need to get some action figures from past levels

but i dont know how can i replay them :/

can somebody let me a hand
traaped_under_ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:47 AM   #110
KarmaDog214

Quote:
Originally Posted by traaped_under_ice View Post
hi,can somebody tell me how can i replay past levels please
im currently at doctor strange sanctuarium
but i need to get some action figures from past levels

but i dont know how can i replay them :/

can somebody let me a hand
Just go to an Extraction (save) Point and select Extract to pick which levels you want to go back to.
KarmaDog214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 06:38 AM   #111
da415native

da415native's Gamercard
Has anyone got the Dressed for Success Achievement yet??
Old 07-01-2009, 08:06 PM   #112
EAT MORE SALT

StoopyPoopy's Gamercard
I'm only 1 costume away from it. I already have it though... it just got locked again by some stupid glitch.

So now I'm running through the game again and getting the Human Torch's sim disc again, which should hopefully unlock it and give me the achievement.
EAT MORE SALT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 07:21 AM   #113
da415native

da415native's Gamercard
I play with my brother with this game. Will me and him both get the Dressed for Success achievement if we unlock all the outfits? The reason I ask this is because some of the simulation disk is only one player only. I'm just confused.

Last edited by da415native; 07-02-2009 at 09:13 PM.
da415native is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 06:45 AM   #114
EAT MORE SALT

StoopyPoopy's Gamercard
Oh my fucking god... My xbox froze on my 93rd run for The Destroyer
Old 07-07-2009, 01:14 AM   #115
wendy2643

Wendy2643's Gamercard
Currently I am working on the achievement for acquiring 100 arcade wins... Is there any way to find out how many wins that I have currently???

100% Arcade Games: 16
wendy2643 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 02:06 AM   #116
RoB RuLeZ

RoB RuLeZ's Gamercard
Is this an easy 1000? Roughly how many hours are needed to 100% the game?
RoB RuLeZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 05:55 PM   #117
EAT MORE SALT

StoopyPoopy's Gamercard
There's no way to know your # of wins, except that if you have the 20 arcade achievement, then you have at least 20 wins.

There's 1250 with the DLC (which is fairly easy). It's overall pretty easy, most of the points come from playing through the game and beating all of the bosses. You may have a little trouble with 4 or 5 of them.
Old 07-08-2009, 12:10 AM   #118
xXbl00d RaG3Xx

who is the guy who has that hood. kind of a evil face
xXbl00d RaG3Xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:11 AM   #119
xXbl00d RaG3Xx

i need to know
xXbl00d RaG3Xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 04:28 PM   #120
SnakeDoc007

SnakeDoc007's Gamercard
I anyone wants to get the 4 player co-op achievement tonight I'm going to try to do it around 9pm New York time, shouldn't take that long. Just message me with your interest.

GT: SnakeDoc007
SnakeDoc007 is offline   Reply With Quote