PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-04-2010, 12:54 AM   #151
TheCapedArcader

TrickyB44's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by strummy View Post
In that case, is there someone gracious enough to allow people to grab at least the costume unlocks for the DLC? Man, I really wanted to complete this game. Or, is there a disc or something for the game?
Like I told cobbljock, I'm up for it if you want to try. There is the
Gold Edition Gold Edition
, though, for anyone who missed out on getting the DLC. Kind of expensive in that link, but I'm sure you could find it elsewhere for cheap.
TheCapedArcader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 06:23 AM   #152
the_wizard_666

Tervaskanto's Gamercard
I forgot all about the gold edition. Thing is though, was it a free download of the content or was the content on the disc? If the former, then it's pretty well worthless now, but if it's the latter, best get it now before prices spike :P
the_wizard_666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 12:23 AM   #153
Death Metal Jim

Death Metal Jim's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - bplayak   Staff Club - Kairi   Staff Club - Yunder   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
they got rid of the dlc for this game? wow, i'm glad i got mine over the summer, as playing either Venom or The Hulk was way better than the original characters in the game

as far as achievements go, the two most annoying for me to get were the Gold missions and Ultimate Team Alliance where you had to complete 25 levels with 3 other players (mostly because people would quit after 2-3 levels)
Death Metal Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 06:19 AM   #154
the_wizard_666

Tervaskanto's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Metal Jim View Post
they got rid of the dlc for this game? wow, i'm glad i got mine over the summer, as playing either Venom or The Hulk was way better than the original characters in the game

as far as achievements go, the two most annoying for me to get were the Gold missions and Ultimate Team Alliance where you had to complete 25 levels with 3 other players (mostly because people would quit after 2-3 levels)
Really? Once I found out how broken Dr. Strange's Black Magic ability was (the one that randomly turns enemies into crates), I never used anyone else...

the_wizard_666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 06:24 AM   #155
Death Metal Jim

Awards Showcase Staff Club - bplayak   Staff Club - Kairi   Staff Club - Yunder   1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_wizard_666 View Post
Really? Once I found out how broken Dr. Strange's Black Magic ability was (the one that randomly turns enemies into crates), I never used anyone else...
Nothing beats being the Hulk and just picking enemies up and throwing them over ledges...it's just so satisfying lmao!
Old 01-26-2010, 03:19 AM   #156
TheCapedArcader

TrickyB44's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Metal Jim View Post
Nothing beats being the Hulk and just picking enemies up and throwing them over ledges...it's just so satisfying lmao!
Colossus, too. I think that's how I got the majority of the kills for the Widowmaker achievement.
TheCapedArcader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 09:51 AM   #157
Death Metal Jim

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCapedArcader View Post
Colossus, too. I think that's how I got the majority of the kills for the Widowmaker achievement.
I barely played Colossus, in fact most of the time i kept forgetting he was even in the game. But when i was able to add the dlc and play as the Hulk you could tell he was easily the best character to use. You can basically smash your way through the entire game in no time, even on hard. It's a shame they took away the dlc, cause i was getting ready to finally buy the second game and download the dlcs of Carnage and Juggernaut, but now i'd only buy the game if it was like 10 bucks. Oh well
Old 12-21-2010, 07:23 AM   #158
PL dave PL

PL dave PL's Gamercard
Just hit my 4000th kill for "The Ultimate Super Hero" on a Shi'ar Soldier and it took me one playthrough on Medium and to Act 4 on hard on the other.

Last edited by PL dave PL; 12-21-2010 at 08:04 AM.
PL dave PL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 07:15 PM   #159
VDarkNightMareV

VDarkNightMareV's Gamercard
i put in some cheat codes and now i cant get achievements i want to know how to delelte the cheats so i can get achievements again
Old 02-16-2011, 12:14 AM   #160
Orrest92

Orrest92's Gamercard
Can any1 jump on and walk me through the "arcade" achievements? I tried the 2 controller thing and messed it up somehow. Cant ask a guide questions....
60,000G - 08/11/11
80,000G - 10/01/12

Orrest92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 05:45 AM   #161
NellyNel03

NellyNel03's Gamercard
fun

never played a game like this before. . . well maybe I have but its addicting, but is it just me or is it hard to get the training seasons beat. . . I cant do them at all and not sure why.
NellyNel03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 07:47 AM   #162
legendaryjman

Legendary J Man's Gamercard
I've been recently playing this game with a friend of mine. We have been working on the "15 consecutive arcade level wins" achievement.

He is player 1 and he got his super quick. I am on player 2 and I have won all the arcade levels for mandarin, atlantis, murderworld, and mephisto's realm, but the achievement hasn't popped for me.

Does anyone remember if I have to be player 1 to get this achievement to work?
legendaryjman is offline   Reply With Quote